uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2023, 01:40 AM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

My wife's favourite out of all our collection. She likes it's size and girth. But prefers the real feel over artificial. She also dislikes big ones
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2023, 03:59 AM

Thanked 34,574 Times in 1,857 Posts

Fabulous things, women aren't they? 60 years old now and still constantly learning!!

The one I actually live with used to be an Ann Summers rep in her younger years yet would never entertain what I would have called a decent quality toy - always going for the sort of thing you might get from a fairground grab machine and which would almost inevitably crap out right at the most crucial moment!

When the last of the cheap crap gave up the ghost, she actually played around with an electric toothbrush (of all things!) for a while, using it with the head 'back to front' to get the back of the head buzzing right on her clit.

I'd bought her a mains-powered wand which she immediately hated, saying it was crude, clumsy, bulky, too mechanical etc etc yet remarkably, it's been part of her 'daily workout' for as long as I can remember now - usually used sitting on the edge of the bed first thing in a morning between having her bath and getting dressed. It's got the 'Gonzo's nose' head attachment and it much work pretty damned well because more than once, I've been upstairs later in the day and there's been clear evidence of her squirting all over the place (one one occasion, clear across the carpet!) something she hadn't done since her middle 30's!

It's also been quite handy when I've finished a little too early or when I've been fucking her ass and she's wanted a little 'extra' help...!!

That's hers in the photo - still warm when I took the picture (yes, I checked!!).

Another woman I knew was an out and out 'size queen'. Without question, for Ann, bigger was definitely better and that'd her showering with a 'friend' I got her. Last I heard, she'd managed 2/3 of it and was still trying for more!!

Amelia (now 78) was an advocate of the well-known Rabbit when I met her (at 57) but she's progressed since then and is still always more than happy to try out new things. The most successful by far is the Sylvie Monthule clit ball (the blue and gold thing in the photo) which she says makes her come faster than anything she's ever known!!

And then like many have said above, another lady in my life isn't interested in anything that hasn't got blood running through it - she says - though she has got off in fairly spectacular style when I've fucked her with her largest butt plug still in place and more recently had some big thrills with a quite large anal hook I recently gave her....!!

They're all wonderfully different!!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4604.JPG   985185119.jpg  

SM3.jpg   Screenshot 2023-01-12 085817.jpg  

Old 01-16-2023, 04:56 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Mine likes neither insertables nor clit vibes. She does love her Hitachi Magic Wand and her Habu cordless, which she uses on her labia and pons; never directly on her clit.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2023, 02:27 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default My wife's toys

My wife says her preference is the real thing but as for toys, she normally doesn't like anything that vibrates. Instead, she'll opt for a decent sized, realistic dildo. One exception is a glass vibrator that she does like. She likes the numerous vibrating patterns and the smooth, slick feel of the cool glass.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1974.JPG  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2023, 08:33 AM

My wife isn't into solo use of toys. However, her preference is for vibrating anal beads
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pedals For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2023, 04:19 PM

Default My WiMy wife is some thing fe's Collection

My wife is sort of a size queen. She enjoys these but would rather be stretched by my fist. While I rub her clit.
Attached Thumbnails
20230120_161135.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kathys clown For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2023, 06:06 AM

Thanked 34,574 Times in 1,857 Posts
Default Extreme?

A very significant lady in my life has a few particular predilections; one is finger fucking and the other is (pretty much) anything anal.

I took a bit of a risk recently when I surprised her with this - but I think I was more surprised by the welcome it got from her.

Jesus H. Christ!! I had no idea a woman that small could take something like that with such 'force'...!!

Every one of those in every delicious opening - sometimes more than one at once - and the thumb one in her ass?? I was practically punching her with it!!!

Amazing (yes, she is!)!!!
Attached Thumbnails
ox-1501-blk.jpg  
Old 03-10-2023, 07:03 AM

Default preference

My wife prefers anal beads, plain or vibrating. Pulling them out whilst she is cumming makes her explode
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pedals For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2023, 12:27 PM

Default Hitachi Magic Wand

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood3791 View Post
Mine likes neither insertables nor clit vibes. She does love her Hitachi Magic Wand and her Habu cordless, which she uses on her labia and pons; never directly on her clit.
I have the Hitachi cordless. If I use it on my clit I orgasm so many times my husband says it is like one big long orgasm. I especially like the different vibrating choices. And, I sometimes insert a dildo in my pussy and use the Hitachi on my clit while I suck my husband's cock. Often times, when doing this, I fantasize that I'm having a threesome. So hot...!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nathalie4U For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2023, 11:38 AM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts
Default my wife

My wife has a small black gspot dildo, she says she bottom of her feet burn when she comes with it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s