uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2021, 01:28 PM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts

So here we are, she’s now asking me to post this pic to see who else would want to come and play with her. I can’t even believe what she has been up to the last few months, shaving videos, strip tease videos, was the most shy girl I’ve ever know and now she’s all “everyone look at this” and she goes and does something even more crazy. She’s having a whale of a time, so please, if you want to see way way way more of her, message me and I’ll put you on the right path. She’s worth it I promise!
Attached Thumbnails
6866AB38-F1A1-4E46-84FE-3AE4D99A5AD3.jpeg  
Old 11-26-2021, 09:02 AM

So she only went and bought this and sent me a picture of it say “do you think they will like this?”, so yeah, she’s now going to be putting on a mastabation show for her guys - which is both awesome and OMG really!! Told you all she was loving it over there, she’s 6 months pregnant and is more experimental than ever. Even I’m thinking “is this a bit too much now”, but she’s the boss, so as longs as she’s happy…….
Attached Thumbnails
CAD06703-72FC-4A6E-83E9-F4F630A0AFEA.jpeg   11AAC057-FEC8-420A-8577-0085E8BC9D57.jpeg  

Last edited by Turtle; 01-02-2022 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-02-2022, 05:14 AM

It’s been a while since I updated here, so thought I’d just add to the thread what’s been going on. We all talk here about exposing our wives, but this is truly exposing her, every week I’m taking more and more pics for HER to share with her “fans”, it’s still mind blowing, does make me feel a bit awkward sometimes knowing she’s putting it all out there for other guys, but then in the blink of an eye I’m horny as fuck cause she’s putting it all out there for other guys. She was so shy, now she’s so out there.

Would you guys let your wives do this? She’s 7 months gone now and is a regular little fire Ball, there’s been shower videos, mastabation videos, blow job videos, and more naked photos than iCloud can handle.

If pregnant girls are your thing
Attached Thumbnails
03462DF2-0374-4416-B981-BF2EAE3D0649.jpeg  

Last edited by Turtle; 01-02-2022 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-03-2022, 01:38 AM

Thanked 6,700 Times in 273 Posts
Default pregnant wife photos

Zombie fox, to answer your question, sure I'd let my wife do it if she wanted.

We didn't publish this but had a photographer come and document my wife's pregnancy.

Here's the story behind it.

When my wife first reveled to our friends that she was expecting, our friend Gary, a professional photographer, was blown away by the announcement.

It was early in the pregnancy, and she wasn't really showing at that time.

He was single and had never seen a woman pregnant in real life. He begged my wife to let him take photos of her progress.

She agreed and they made a schedule for him to come by each week and shoot a series of poses, front, back, left and right sides and so on. Originally, she was going to only pull up her top to show her growing belly, but on the first visit he talked her into stripping completely. It didn't take too much convincing.

So, each week, Gary would show up, they would set up the backdrop, lights, and camera, she would strip naked and he would take a series of pictures showing her body changing. Gary was mesmerized, he couldn’t believe the gradual changes that was occurring to my wife’s body. He was constantly telling her that she was beautiful and was becoming more sexually appealing as the weeks went by.

Often after stripping before he took the pictures she would rub lotion on her skin, she said that it helped decrease stretch marks, in the photos it added a slight shine to her skin. After a couple of times watching her apply the lotion, Gary offered to do it for her. Every week thereafter, he would gently work the lotion from her neck down her body to her swelling breasts and belly and then down both her legs, finally gently rubbing gently over her pubic region.

He would pay special attention to her outer and inner lips and her clit. Every week he would finger my wife to a pleasing orgasm. They both looked forward to this.

Finally, the due date arrived and Gary came to take the pictures, My wife heavy into the pregnancy knew that she was very soon going to deliver. She did the next day.

Gary came by the hospital to see her and the baby.

When mother and baby got home, we called Gary and asked if he would be interested in taking weekly photos of my wife’s post baby body as she exercised to lose the baby weight. He immediately agreed.

So, for the next 6 months, every week Gary would show up, my wife would strip naked and he took her picture. He also continued to apply the body lotion and my wife looked forward to her weekly orgasm.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:38 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_fox View Post
It’s been a while since I updated here, so thought I’d just add to the thread what’s been going on. We all talk here about exposing our wives, but this is truly exposing her, every week I’m taking more and more pics for HER to share with her “fans”, it’s still mind blowing, does make me feel a bit awkward sometimes knowing she’s putting it all out there for other guys, but then in the blink of an eye I’m horny as fuck cause she’s putting it all out there for other guys. She was so shy, now she’s so out there.

Would you guys let your wives do this? She’s 7 months gone now and is a regular little fire Ball, there’s been shower videos, mastabation videos, blow job videos, and more naked photos than iCloud can handle.

If pregnant girls are your thing
I think I've posted on this before, but not only WOULD I let me wife do it, she IS doing it. She also has an OF account, and has posted a ton of stuff there. The upside is I get to take all of her content.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:12 PM

It’s been a while since my last post, only a few days away now from her due date. I can’t even put into words what she’s been doing, she’s a brand new woman for sure.

It’s crazy, she posting so much that the “thrill” of me posting her here has dwindled, I’m like officially with an OF girl now, rather than a girl playing around. It’s still amazing don’t get me wrong, but she’s so into it it’s a bit……. Insane, but hey, she’s happy and confident I get to take 100s of naked pictures of her and play with her magnificent tits, so it’s all good.

I’m hoping she’ll want to carry on once the baby is here, just so I can see exactly how sexual shes become.

If anyone want to swing by her site just message me, there’s absolutely loads there to see, her entire 9 month journey is on there.

And seriously…..magnificent tits
Attached Thumbnails
E98146C9-80C4-4B35-9165-9138CC0804C3.jpeg   602B9D46-6ADC-46A0-A4D6-F34A34CB1E69.jpeg  

Old 02-20-2022, 03:03 PM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts

Don't know if it's been asked further back in the thread but how do you feel about your mrs getting messages from the guys who have subscribed to her? Does she get a lot? Are they particularly pervy? Bet she's had to sift through her fair share of cock pics... Is that part of it she's enjoying?
How many guys have been subscribed to her at any one point by the way?

PS... She looks amazing in those pics 👍🏻

If it is though, try and enjoy it!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2022, 03:10 AM

It’s weird to think about really, in one sense it’s hot to know other guys are checking her out, but then the fact that no doubt she is being sent random dick pics all the time is a bit surreal. Like if she were sending out nudes to guys and being sent dick pics and sexting behind my back that’s totally cheating behavior, but cause I know about it it’s all fine…. I don’t understand the logic. I’m less than innocent as I’ve posted her nudes here before OF was even a thing. But it’s lit a fire in her that wasn’t there before, which I benefit from the most. She was so shy that we would never have had to
- film in the shower
- film her with a wand
- film her stripping off
- film her dressing up
- film her doing me
- film shaving her
- take a billion photos of her

None of that would have happened, and now it’s all a reality, which is such a bonus so it’s just amazing.

I’m not sure at all how many followers she has / has had, but we have a strong trust, And her being pregnant has just re-enforced that.

She did say there were some pervy ones that she didn’t like, but they don’t usually hang around long as she’s not going to stick stuff up her ass etc.

But seriously, her tits are just so good they deserve to be seen.
Attached Thumbnails
51432133-3698-42AA-B138-701A338872C0.jpeg  
Old 02-22-2022, 09:47 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Beautiful

Nothing more beautiful than a pregnant or nursing mother.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2022, 07:48 AM

Here is a question for anyone. Does/did your wife or girlfriends pussy taste different when she's pregnant? With my wife the answer is yes. We love oral both giving and receiving. Whenever my wife is pregnant she gets super horny and wants sex every day and I'm more than happy to keep her happy. I've heard from other guys that once their wife was pregnant, the sex ended. But back to eating my wife's pregnant pussy. She loves being eaten and I love it. But when she's pregnant, it tastes different. Not bad nor better. Just different. Has anyone else had this experience?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi123 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s