Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2020, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krushboy07 View Post
Also remind guests how no one wants to go home in wet underwear or clothes, also fabrics usually contain chemicals you dont want in the hot tub
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad1 View Post
Nobody ever packs along a just-in-case swimsuit, and most underwear looks silly as swimwear. It's really the perfect excuse for getting naked, comfortable and close!
True but this only works if they want to get in the hot tub. I would assume that peer pressure would make them more agreeable.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bayrummy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2020, 09:02 AM

Darkness in the hot tub area is a big factor for some first timers. You need enough dim light for navigation into and out of the hot tub, peeking and being sure to find your own wine glass but not so much that anyone feels on display.

Flashlights don't do it. Just a nice soft off-white glow incandescent low wattage bulb.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2023, 02:53 PM

Thanked 1,040,921 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default Trying a little bit of Everything helps out~

Being talked into getting a Hot tub was one of the best investments we made besides having a Boat and pool~
After having our 1st Hot tub my wife & I got noticed that others would love to join us in there, so having a larger one would make more sense!
We finally settled for one that could seat and be comfortable for 8 adults, the next step was going to a some novelty store and finding a few playful Adult signs to Post all around the Hot tub and pool~
We noticed that having a sign that read, No suits are needed or permitted did the taking for us! Once a couple would go past and read the signs, they would start asking about if we really went NUDE in the tub or pool?
Once that ICE is broken my wife & I would talking about some of the neighbors & friends that go all NUDE in the tub with Us and the exciting time we all have in there!
Having a few drinks does help out too for those that mostly have a nervous wife and maybe she is only willing to go Topless and not bottomless too!
Having my wife take control and show off just how willing she is to be NUDE in front of others helps out plenty, cause this way the couple knows we're not just making up this stuff and we do it plenty of times!
Having others finding out you have a Hot tub or pool and they didn't know it and don't have a suit or you don't have one that fits them helps out too!
The RULE we also follow is if we don't have enough suits for everybody, we all go NUDE so that nobody is left out of the fun~
As time goes by now it seems a lot easier getting others to go Natural or Commando, before we had to do a bit more talking to convince them and mostly it was the SHY wife or girlfriends that didn't want to be exposed with others around!
I can also say that having our daughter inviting her college friends over, they all are more open to going NUDE for the guys and gals!
That's when we start hearing more about those Wild college party's with plenty of exposed drunk students that just are more easy going around others!
Hope you enjoyed our adventure and we'll love to hear Yours too~
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2023, 06:39 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 88 Posts
Default Hot tub in Santorini

Sarah is very reluctant to go naked in public. Partly because when growing up she had a heavy dose of Good Girls Don’t Do That dumped on her, partly because she has a very senior public facing job in which she could be severely embarrassed by nude pictures of her, and partly because “no-one wants to see that!” (“Yes, we all do!”)

We had a holiday in Santorini and found a brand new hotel on the cliff top overlooking the caldera. If you know Santorini you know this is the best spot in the world. In front of each mini-apartment was a hot tub set into the ground for private use, but overlooked by the public path and each of the other apartments.

Sarah was enthusiastic about using the hot tub in the evening after sundown, with a bottle of wine but in her bikini. My goal was obviously getting her out of her bikini and moving things along. When the water jets came on the tub had an underwater light that came on and this was very bright and Sarah found this rather inhibiting. I found no way of disabling it. My first solution was sitting back against the light to cover it but this reduced my freedom of movement. The better solution was removing my swimming trunks and covering the light, which left just a faint glow. Perfect.

Sarah’s inhibitions reduced in proportion to the wine left in the bottle, and once her bikini was off I threw it out of reach. I’m amazed how different her tits feel when held up by water, and obviously pussy wetness in the hot tub is taken as read…

I was hoping we were being watched as she had several orgasms but there was no sign of it from the other apartments. Being brand new, the hotel wasn’t fully occupied and I suspected the other couples we had seen had gone to Thira for the evening. I was also hoping the young couple next door would return, walk by, stop for a chat and then join us, and she could be persuaded out of the little yellow bikini I’d watched her in by the pool.

Sadly not. Our evening fun didn’t seem to be noticed at all. I’m sorry the story is mild compared to lots of others. I can only leave you with a picture of her by the pool once I persuaded her to go topless
Attached Thumbnails
75AA7556-FDCA-47EC-90C0-2052928C0FA0.jpeg  
Old 11-12-2023, 08:21 PM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksalot View Post
In discussing the issue with others, the big fear factor for women is the getting into and out of the tub naked; i.e., probably being seen unflatteringly in their opinions. When they see there is no issue at night and people turn to give them privacy in daylight they become more comfortable.
I do hot-tubs at nudist resorts and I have no experience with hot-tub nudity at private residences (unfortunately.)
But the first time my wife went to a nudist resort and decided she wanted to try the hot-tub, she was concerned with the "climb" in and out, especially the "visual" of her ass and pussy from behind whilst doing the "exit climb." The solution was to keep her towel wrapped, and gradually lift and remove it as she stepped down. Likewise, grabbing the towel and covering her ass as she exited. At a private residence, handing out towels and dimming the lights seems like the best option for them to preserve their modesty.

The great thing about the nudist resort is of course that such modesty is often overcome with practice. Most of the women I know are pretty unconcerned with the "visual" of them entering or exiting the hot-tub. Hell some of them even sit on the top ledge with their legs open. But I digress...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s