Attached Thumbnails
shutterstock_17383918.jpg   235722-2000x1500-hidding-cat.jpg  

GettyImages-1226188040-f8d71ab9eb584aba8553b7d699777282.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2023, 12:05 PM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowHer View Post
The first time she really spread her legs was a lost bet.
In my wife's case, it wasn't as much a lost bet as it was a "dare."

There wasn't anyone around at our nudist venue; and the topic of "spreading" came up (don't remember how lol!) Now; my wife is not really squeamish about how "exposed" she is, but lounging around "spread open" to her is taking it a "step too far." I replied: "well; you've never really tried it; and no one is around right now...here's your opportunity!" Not one to back away from a challenge, she decided to "assume the position", much like the pic below (not her either; I'm still kicking myself for not having the presence of mind to snap a pic.)

Her "feedback" on it was that it actually felt "really nice." It was in fact so relaxing to her that she fell asleep in that pose! When she "came to" she just turned to me and asked if she'd been spread open the entire time; and I just giggled and confirmed it. She was actually surprised that she'd found it THAT comfortable. She wasn't even bothered when I told her that a couple of people had walked by and seen her asleep with her legs open.

She still doesn't "stay spread" around other people; but she has a different opinion of it now. But like many nudist women, she doesn't want to feel "on display." So many will never allow themselves to enjoy relaxing legs open.
Attached Thumbnails
827762352.jpg  
Old 03-05-2023, 02:54 PM

Thanked 1,040,941 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default I can't remember a time that she kept it Private!

Unless your talking about just being married and with the family around when we have everybody over to use the pool and Hot tub, that would only be the only case for my wife to keep her pussy or anything Private!
When we went out with a group of friends and was River rafting and staying at a Camp site, I think everybody there got a handful of views from my wife on seeing everything!
Maybe I was a little out dated on some stuff, but having a group of younger women sitting around and talking as well as showing how their pubes extend out from their Bikini bottom's and even showing dropping that bottom telling them just look at this furry mess that I have to deal with was always a thrilling adventure!
With friends and neighbors coming over, it seems like the tits were the 1st thing that came out with my wife asking all of them if she should have her boobs enhanced or are they Ok just as they are now?
I remember back in the day going to the regular Beach's with family and friends, all of the women mostly had a single piece suit to wear and the kept their legs together at all times even when tanning on the Beach!
Since we been to Topless as well as clothing optional Beach's, it appears that my wife along with mostly all of the other women there have NO Problems in being exposed! On our 1st trip that was a cruise vacation, my wife along with her female cousin never did cover Up anything so the rest of the family and friends that were there couldn't see plenty of that Inner Beauty!
Even for doing the full NUDE tanning on the Beach or on the Boat, my wife had her legs spread apart so now with that smooth bottom your able to view both of her glory holes~ lol
Back in the other time, all you got to view was my wife's furry bush and that acted like a cover Up at the time period!
Just like at the Beach with the signs stating that Beyond this point you might encounter NUDE people, I need one of those Signs posted in out house cause my wife ends up shocking many of the friends that I have stop over! lol
The Funny part was my wife wearing her New C-Clamp vacation suit at our house to show off for family and neighbors! It has No top, so she was Topless from the start! Then later the C-Clamp suit that covers and goes from her ASS around the bottom to her Pussy, ended up coming off and missing! She never did notice and didn't cover Up when told, but a lucky neighbor found it at the bottom of the pool and gave it back to her but she didn't put it back on nor did cover Up!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2023, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowHer View Post
In terms of covering it up or putting a bottom on...not my wife's thing. Nude from the moment we hit the sand until the moment we leave. She doesn't even wear bikinis when we go to the nude beach anymore. She usually wears a beach dress and is nude underneath.
We started out at C/O resorts; but then we came across a very nice "nude-mandatory" resort that my wife really enjoyed. It took a little bit of "adjustment" just leaving everything in the car; but now my wife actually prefers just staying naked all day long. All the other women are also completely naked; so she's not so concerned about "standing out" when she's doing resort activities or socializing naked in front of people. And being around other women who are not shy about "NOT keeping the pussy private" has radically increased her comfort level with her "full cookie" being seen by other people.

It seems that the more women are confident naked, the more other women will emulate them. But it works the other way around too: if most women constantly cover up; other women will shy away from being openly naked.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2023, 04:03 AM

Thanked 2,696 Times in 398 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
... It seems that the more women are confident naked, the more other women will emulate them. But it works the other way around too: if most women constantly cover up; other women will shy away from being openly naked.
Very true - the trick is to first create an environment where women feel safe and comfortable being naked. Think about what might make them fell less safe or less comfortable.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2023, 01:34 AM

Thanked 4,610 Times in 281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by southrn500 View Post

The thing I've noticed is the ladies tend to protect the breasts more so than the pubic area.
Yeah, that's what I noticed at my college's naked run, as well. Whenever a girl "got shy" during the run, she covered up her breasts, and not her vaginal area. I always thought it was odd, as the vagina is so much more intimate and private than the breasts. But I certainly wasn't going to complain, because nothing beat seeing my cute classmates' pussies.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2023, 03:44 AM

Default Lucky guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvm2019 View Post
Yeah, that's what I noticed at my college's naked run, as well. Whenever a girl "got shy" during the run, she covered up her breasts, and not her vaginal area. I always thought it was odd, as the vagina is so much more intimate and private than the breasts. But I certainly wasn't going to complain, because nothing beat seeing my cute classmates' pussies.
Lucky guy, here in my country (France) there has never been nude runs in Lycée (dame as College in the USA) or université. Iwould have been very happy to see some of my female classmates (those who were pretty) naked
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to letsgroove37 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2023, 10:28 AM

Thanked 1,040,941 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default This is the Most Interesting thread here!

I have to say that reading all of everybody's thoughts and ideas, as well as live adventures makes this perfect for learning and teaching others!
I have to fully agree with plenty of the things that "southrn500" said with his observations and experiences!
We have only gone to the Topless and Clothing optional Beach's while married and neither one of us as singles!
Back in our early start I do remember that women having all of that Furry Bush that really acted as a cover Up for their Pussy's. When somebody came around with a camera or just somebody that the women didn't want to see them exposed, the hands went to cup their breast or arms Up doing a full cover! When your new to this, you tend to notice plenty and if your the voyager type there is plenty that you can find exciting! Just like "southrn500" stated, I also enjoy watching the women either dress or undress and being able to view them in different thrilling positions! I also remember going to the Beach's when everybody wore a bathing suit, back then all the women kept their legs close together and never spread them even for tanning~
But now things are more different and it seems like most of the women don't mind spreading open for the total TAN, but are showing both of those Treasure holes for our viewing pleasures!
As for my wife, I was more of shocked as well as impressed by her lack of shyness for covering up any of her Private area's when around friends / neighbors and even family! She does enjoy buying the suits that hardly cover Up anything and still leaves exposure for her Pussy and nipples to be in view~ The BEST part about it is with the less material they use, the less the suit cost and its a Win for both counts - Showing her natural Private charms and saving Money! lol
Being able to enjoy seeing the Private parts from all of these women that include my MIL / Sister / female Cousins & neighbors - along with all the others on the Beach makes of plenty of Eye Exercises! lol
Another great thing is the Sand, watching my wife along with the others bushing the Sand out of her Pussy and Asshole has all the guys watching and my wife enjoys that too~
Keep Up on the Adventures, we'll love to hear more of what You think or had done too!
Thanks for sharing~
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2023, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvm2019 View Post
Yeah, that's what I noticed at my college's naked run, as well. Whenever a girl "got shy" during the run, she covered up her breasts, and not her vaginal area. I always thought it was odd, as the vagina is so much more intimate and private than the breasts.
That's because the "pussy" is technically the "vulva"; and the vulva can't usually be seen if the legs are kept closed while standing; although there are some cases - like a nudist friend of mine - where the woman is skinny enough to have a pronounced thigh gap - in which case the vulva is more easily discernable.
So oftentimes the only thing you're actually seeing is the "mons pubis" or the top of the clit hood.

Women don't necessarily consider this "exposed"; especially back when they were hairy. Which explains why my very reluctant ex-wife had no issue going bottomless on her first resort trip in spite of her pre-nudist modesty; as she didn't consider herself "exposed" (in her own words: "no one can see anything anyway".) She technically wasn't wrong, as the only thing actually visible was pubic hair. It was much more challenging for her to let her tits out.

Letting the vulva be seen is much more "committed"; as it implies having the legs open to a degree where the vulva can be seen. In the nudist world, it can be nearly unavoidable as a consequence of simply lounging comfortably or doing physical activities. Some women embrace it; while others simply accept its inevitability. Which is the case with my wife. She shaves bald; and she knows that through or various interactions with other nudists, and while doing physical activities, her vulva (aka "pussy") is going to be clearly visible to other people - from time to time. She's not going to flaunt it; but she's not going to be shy about other people seeing it either.
And I like that lol!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2023, 08:48 AM

Thanked 16,281 Times in 1,135 Posts

The above post is very correct, and the timing is hilarious.

My wife's vulva (my favorite word, btw) is so far between her legs that you can't see ANY of it unless she is sitting. In fact, her bush is also so low that she looks completely shaved while standing normally, even though she isn't!

Last night she was walking around the house completely bottomless because she forgot something upstairs and didn't feel like putting anything on. I asked her if she was worried about others in the house seeing her. She said "You can't see anything down there anyway when I am walking!"

I had a friend in college talk about this once at dinner because the women were all asking each other what they would rather show if they could only cover one thing. All the women said they would gladly let their boobs show while covering down below, but my friend said she would cover her boobs because "everyone has a butt anyway, and you can't see the front part anyway unless you are digging down there!"
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s