photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-17-2017, 02:11 PM

Default First time exhibition of wife

Posted this in another thread, i just found that thread after this experience got me googeling this stuff, figured id make a seperate post too.

Wife and i live in typical suddivision with houses that are close together. Our master bedroom has two big windows on the side of the house that look straight through the room and into the master bathroom. The bathroom has just a large arched opening, no actual door. On the side with the bedroom windows, the immediate neighbors house is more towards the front, but has a huge open backyard. The next neighbor down has a screened in back porch that ends up being right parallel with our bedroom windows, about 75 feet away, with an unobstructed view. Usually the plantation blinds and blackout curtians are always pulled shut. Sometimes when the wife is home cleaning or reading on a weekend afternoon, she opens them up to let some sun in.

We are both 31 and she is 5'1 about 120lbs , most of that in her nice round butt. She is super conservitive sexually and typically never wants to show much off, which is frustrating. So typically she notices stuff like the blinds when changing, especially knowing that those neighbors with the porch are straight ahead. The neighbors are probably within a few years of our age, a couple, a white girl and black guy. Dont know much about them after 2 years living there because they are kinda trashy. They are always on the back porch smoking, drinking and arguing. Not really sure how they even afford to live there.

This past saturday we cleaned the house togehter and as usual, she left the curtians pulled open and the blinds opened up to let the sunlight in. After cleaning we went out with some friends and did some bar hopping, shes not much of a drinker so it doesn't take much for her to be wasted. We got home about 2am and shes drunk and goes straight to the room take a shower. I'm in the kitchen and hear the shower start, right about then, i remember the curtains are still open. I'm about to go back and warn her the blinds are open, but then being a bit buzzed myself and this being a bit of a fantasy, nope.

I peek out the kitchen window, with the kitchem light off, and see them out on the porch like always. Sucks its them, cause we both kinda hate them as neighbors, but I'll take what i can get. I walk to the bedroom and stand just outside the doorway, the bedrooms light is off and the bathroom light is on and bright. From my angle i can see the reflection of the masterbath entryway in one of the windows, i would assume that reflection is the same view anyone facing that window would see. I see her undressing then walking to the sink to brush her teeth. i rush back to the kitchen window.

I look out the window and they are still there. Not sure how long it took as my adrenaline was going and i had no concept of time, but at one point i see him take notice towards our house. Then he nudges his wife or gf and points towards our bedroom windows. They both stand up and walk to the edge of their porch and look like they are trying to comprehend if that is really what they seeing. The girl then kinda gasps and covers her mouth and walks in the house. She stops at the doorway and it looks like they argue abou him coming with her. She then slams the door and goes inside. Sometime after that i hear the shower door open then close, which means she got in and is now out of view.

He realizes this and walks outside the porch into the yard. He walks from one point to another like he is trying to get a view of her again, which there isn't really any angle to see into the shower. After some walking around he ends up just kinda stopping and standing dead center of the yard between his and ours. This puts him like 20 to 30 feet from the window with straight line of sight to the bathroom. Aftet a bit, i hear the shower turn off and she gets out. I see his eyes widen and jaw drop. I walk to the bedroom doorway, not sure why, but i didnt want him to notice me. I see her reflection the window, she is drying off. As im sure we all know, this is alot of exposed reaching and bending in what i'm sure is in plain view to him.

After letting her dry off and knowing the show is almost over i decide to see if she actually knows what she just did. So i causally call from ouside the room and ask "hey, did you leave the bedroom curtians open?" She drukenly mumbles something like "oh shit". She then walks over completely naked to both windows and pulls the curtains. Assuming he was still where i left him, that puts her like 20ish feet away right in full view completly naked. She put on just a shirt and went to bed. He was walking back to the porch by the time i checked.

I tried to have sex after, thought about opening the curtains some again, but she was drunk and wanted no part of it. Proabably for the best, i jerked off and exloded in less then a minute, i wouldnt have wanted an audience for that. I'm thinking for her this was 100% accident, but damn i still enjoyed it. Just wish it was a diffrent neighbor. Not sure i really even want to tell her about this one. May just keep it to myself and keep pushing for another occasion, maybe in a hotel next time. I could probably pull this same thing off again, but that neighbor doesnt deserve it. Of course him being a black guy, im sure he loved her ass.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:08 PM

View from 5 feet from the window at dusk, not even dark yet. shower to the right, but thers a sink straight ahead and that's where she stands to dry off and brush her teeth.

Unrelated Pic of the wife for perspective.
Attached Thumbnails
20171017_185007.jpg   20171017_190536.jpg  

The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to Zoidbergg For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, acecal, AEKAMP21, americuadorian, anusman6969, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, BaconBot, baddaddy, BadPhotog, cancun81, Candi Delight, chalcple, city slicker, Couple6872, cufan86, dandd, dave0912jb, dicken sider, DippsyDudel, dk8166, Dookieman, DRDavenport, eclipsecz, eviltwin, Gaboosh, gasb, gq_devil, greendoor, hamdullah, Hornyinde, icantakeit41, itburns366, itionthat, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jellyworm, jho.n3, jimbojes, krushboy07, lasthero15, latenights, maymedson11, Moonist, Mrpeelush, nectcouple, Omega88, pippys, Plainlover2002, rabbit07, ray123456, regtinny, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rocksuperstar, Ryuken01, savaged, scott794, Srey, Stinkyhead, stiv837, supersmoothy, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, the_lex_terry, Tifosi, tim81, TraderX, trexxxz, vegahunter, VXCguy, whatnow3, wxt50, zeuren, zippersbs
Old 10-17-2017, 08:47 PM

Really hot looking. I bet that butt is amazing. I wish I was your neighbor!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2017, 09:17 PM

Thanked 2,220 Times in 161 Posts
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidbergg View Post
View from 5 feet from the window at dusk, not even dark yet. shower to the right, but thers a sink straight ahead and that's where she stands to dry off and brush her teeth.

Unrelated Pic of the wife for perspective.
WOW - she is hot - I would be checking that out too.
The Following User Says Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 07:26 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
Really hot looking. I bet that butt is amazing. I wish I was your neighbor!
How about a photo of her ass?
Old 10-18-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
How about a photo of her ass?
Hmm, I'll figure something out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zoidbergg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 07:32 PM

For more perspective to thw story, here is the view of the neighbors porch form the window. Other stuff is blocked out sorry for it looking weird.
Attached Thumbnails
20171018_185436.jpg  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zoidbergg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 07:38 PM

Okay, so found some super old pics on an old drive I had. Kinda a shot of her butt is in there, I will work on getting a better one. Luckily this place is like 3 houses ago, so only had to hide her face.
Attached Thumbnails
HPIM02111.jpg   HPIM02133.jpg  

HPIM02144.jpg  
Old 10-18-2017, 08:54 PM

As promised
Attached Thumbnails
20171018_205223.jpg  
Old 10-18-2017, 09:13 PM

Such a cute butt!
The Following User Says Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097