photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-25-2017, 06:31 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

There is nothing hotter than seeing a couple fuck in a hotel room!!!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 07:52 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I think I can fuck her after. Kinda don't know what it will feel like....
Old 09-19-2017, 11:36 PM

Thanked 6,001 Times in 229 Posts
Smile Neighbors hot tub

I will make this short since I am pressed for time. In our last home many years ago a nice doctor and his lawyer wife lived in the home next to ours. Most all of the homes had either been totally sc****d and a new home built, or completely remodeled, I mention this since they were very close together, and our home was separated by a small side yard and my neighbors adjoining small yard. shortly after we moved in they had a cement pad poured on the ground and placed a hot tub on top. I never really gace it any thought since they were very conservative but both in their mid 30's and pretty attractive. On that side of our house there weren't any upstairs windows except the back guest bedroom which was almost always dark and empty. One evening in the summer as I was falling asleep, my wife always goes to sleep first, I heard kind of a loud thud. Wondering what the sound was I walked into the back guest bedroom and peered through the blinds. The sound that I heard was the neighbor couple opening the hot tub cover and folding it back which made a thud. To my surprise they emerged from the sliding door totally naked and got into their hot tub. The lights were out in the room I was in and I was just peering through a slight crack in the blinds so they coudnt have know that I was looking. I was just about to go back to bed when the wife got onto the mans lap facing him and obviously slipped his cock into her. My heart was pounding as I watched her slide up and down on her husband with their pace quickening as they got closer to orgasm. She was sitting astride her husband and her upper body from about the waist up was out of the water so I could see her sexy breasts bouncing up and down and her nipples hardening from excitement or from the cool night air. I found it terribly arousing watching her facial expressions and when her husband reached his orgasm also found it really hot when he began to pull her deeper onto him as he came inside her. This type of thing went on for a few years until they moved. There were many more experiences and we even became close to them as time went on.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:18 AM

My 23 year old daughter came whom from university one chistmas and asked if two of friends could come as they had no place to go.

So she shows up with a guy ans a girl. My wife and i had raised her that nudity and sex are ok so it was not a big deal for them to sleep in her room

A few times when she was younger she caught my wife, some friends and i having fun in the front room during some of our parties so no biggy.

Anyway the first night i hear moans coming through the wall. The screaming started.

At first i thought something waa wrong then my explained that our daughter was a screamer.

Two weeks i had to listen to it which was ok as it seriously turned my wife on.

Of course her two friends caught my wife and i being naughty a few times.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:45 AM

Thanked 17,498 Times in 1,115 Posts
Default A voyeur event in my life

Wow, can't believe I never saw this thread, and I always loved voyeurism.....or getting into situations, while I never really "looked" for situations like that. Let me tell you about my event:

When I was younger once a year we had a family weekend, with all the aunts+uncles, cousins, and coming from a big family that would be around 35 people, and usually the parents would rent a big location, like a farmhouse (which are often for rent here where I live), with sufficient bedrooms.

My oldest cousin (oldest "girl") was the first one who started some serious dating, so she took her boyfriend to the weekend. (FYI: my cousin was just about the age for which it is legal to post here on OCC, so no worries)
All the parents and us were in the general area (living room, kitchen, game room), parents talking, kids playing, and my cousin and her boyfriend were all into each other, staring into each others eyes, exchanging kisses... and from a distance I kept my eyes on them.

A bit later on in the evening I noticed they were gone, and my heart started racing. From my spot I did a quick headcount, and noticed that everybody else was still there. So I went outside, couldn't find them... and I looked up, and saw there was one bedroom window lit... so, I tiptoed my way up the wooden stairs..... and silently walked down the hallway, until I reached "their bedroom"..... and it was an old farmhouse, with cracks and oldskool keyholes.

And what I saw there still makes a big impression on me: my cousin wearing black panties and being topless, sitting on her boyfriend who was layed on his back, kissing each other passionately!
Seeing the tits of my cousin excited me very much, I wouldn't be able to guess the size, but they were full grown... I wanted to see more, just hoping I would be able to continue watching, that nobody else would come upstairs to the sleeping area.

At that family meeting I only heard she had a boyfriend, not how serious it was, if it's only kissing, or more... so at that age, I had no idea what to expect.
BUT... my cousin took her panties off, and I had a good view on her pussy, pubic hair... as her boyfriend took his shorts off, she started to jerk him off... and (in my language) I heard him ask her "do you want to give it a little kiss?"... she shook her head, and didn't.

And as I really thought some "handwork" would be all I would get to see , it got better: as she started to stroke it slower, she said to him that he should 'put it on'... so my eyes got bigger, as I understood I was about to witness some fucking. And I did, first missionary, then he asked her to stand and bend over in front of the bed, and she squeeled a bit when he tried to fuck her doggystyle... didn't seem to work very well, so I guess they were all quite new to that. They continued and finished doggystyle, while I quietly tiptoed downstairs again, to see the crowd.

Seeing my cousin the next morning at breakfast was different, but I still remember this, even this is a looooong time ago.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:12 AM

Thanked 17,498 Times in 1,115 Posts

Another memory came back to my mind, and I had to search for this "hotel / voyeur" thread, and I see the last post in this thread was by me as well.

I've been a long time OCC member, but I only recently started to post stories, as I sometimes felt kind of shy to share real life stories. So the following one is mine, which I posted on a "confession" website a year ago, so it's a copy/paste of what I saw on vacation in Portugal in 2017. and in the future, I will only share stuff here on OCC, not on other websites:

=====

While being on vacation in Portugal, I had a ground level/garden room, and the rooms had semi-thick d****s and thick curtains which keep all light off.

I had a corner room, and from my open balcony (ground level, patio?) I could see all rooms on the opposite site. And while I was enjoying the fresh air I could see the neighbor woman watching TV in her bed. Oh wow, she probably had no idea that I could easily look inside her room as she only had the semi-thick d****s closed, and not the actual curtains. Anyhow, after a while she closed the curtains, put the light off and went to bed.

That woman: I heard her speaking French, her age was 30-35, very sporty looking, was running or swimming most of the time.

The next evening, I was sitting outside on my patio again, and suddenly I saw the lights going on in the neighbors room, which means that she returned from being away. Only the thin d****s were closed, not the curtains, and with the lights on, I could easily see her. She spend a few minutes checking her telephone, and then she took her dress off: WOW... a good view of her amazing body, in black panties and bra.

So far, so good... and it got better when she walked towards the bathroom with even brighter lights on and I saw her getting totally nude before and after taking a shower (and a pee, sitting down on the toilet). A perfect tight ass, and for her small size she had quite big and firm tits... and of course, a shaved pussy. What a hottie! And I saw her applying body lotion... and walking around naked in her room, until she finally got dressed in her bed outfit (shorts and a top without bra)...hmmmm...

The next few days I had a few more peeps, but after a few days she immediately closed the curtains as soon as she got "home". Too bad...
Old 03-24-2018, 05:16 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

Remembered this from a trip a year or so back in NOLA.

We stayed at hotel right off a side street to Bourbon Street. It has sister hotel directly across from it. Whenever I'm on vacation I try my best to rent a room on a middle level floor with a balcony if possible since I love to people watch. This night paid off big.

It was late that night and we had just return from our own ventures around town. I had decided to open the doors and windows and noticed the lights on in a room across the street and one level down from our room. It wasn't hard to see that the young woman there had was naked and riding the shit out of her man. They weren't trying to hid anything as they had on the bedroom lamp and the curtains and doors to their room were fully drawn. I called over my wife so she could spy the action but she only watched for a few minutes. However, I and a few other patrons who where on balconies on my hotel who also had a direct view stayed and watch until they finished up. She casually go off the guy, and then closed the doors and blinds. Show's over boys I guest where her thoughts.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2018, 05:46 AM

Hearing other people making out is not really my idea of fun . The reasoning is that if you can hear them, then they can hear you too. It certainly was a bit of a passion killer with J18 as one night I had her spread eagled on top of the head board of the bed which was against the wall of her son's bedroom. Fortunately the bed was not squeaky and we did try to be quiet but there was a limited banging of the headboard but also she was also prone to singing out during her multiply climaxing. Sadly I think we were overheard as a few days later the step son innocently asked if his mother was alright as he heard her cry in the night. From that point onwards in our relationship she would only have sex on the weekends when her kids were with their father. There was none of this let's be very quiet and quick, it became no sex when the kids were at home. So not the end of the relationship but with the kids getting older and refusing to go to their father's the no go days were becoming more frequent.

In some ways I'm pleased we were heard by the son as I recall the times I heard my parents making whoopy many years before. At the time I thought nothing of it but now it but now released it was the awakening of me into the world of sex.

But I digress from the purpose of the thread which is all about hearing other people having sex

If you really get a kick out of hearing people making out then I suggest that you get along to a rock festival in the summer. You will have to slum it a bit by camping but if you arrive late on day one the only places to pitch your tent will be squeezed in between others in very small gaps. Basically imagine a field completely covered with people lying down with very little space between them. Unless you are very careful, tent canvas lets most noise through so you hear a great many farts, burps, sneezes, sloppy kiss, squelchy thrust and joyful moan. Now most people might be prudish in such close proximity to others , but alas on one night I had 2 people making out not more than 2 foot from my head. I could hear every whisper they said to each other and got the gist that they were a little tipsy and that the woman was less keen than him to do it within hearing range of everyone else.
They kept the noise as low as they could but sadly I was in on their secret tryst. I was at the festival alone I could not avoid the noise so quietly playe with the lose change in my pocket to their slow low rhythm.

On the whole most of the posts in this thread relate to situations in hotels or on holiday where you are unlikely to know the occupants of the room. It's certainly hotter if you don’t know them and can image them to be sex gods rather than the average /overweight Joes.

It’s less fun if you have to see them the next day if you know them. After leaving J18 I lived in a shared block of flats where the turn over of occupants was excessive so in some ways it was like a motel with little bonding me to the other occupants.
At one point in the summer I think there was a couple who were VERY loud and had little consideration for the neighbours so that on two progressive weekends they would make very unimaginative screams when they drunkenly came back from a local bar. They kept me ( and probably half the corridor) awake. Feed up with this noise and perhaps due to the fact that I wasn’t getting any myself, I just put my stereo to the wall and played Yackety Sax through the wall. I never heard them through the wall again.

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

So I'm not that keen on hearing other people making out. However I may make an exception to this . My current house has thin walls. The neighbourhood is good but I seldom see the occupants, I just hear the little sh1t who is in the room next to mine shouting and playing on his games console all weekend. Now I’m back in a relationship and it may be a good time to make a lot of noise with R22 to let the teenage neighbour know how noisy he really is !

Last edited by WalterBlog; 03-25-2018 at 05:58 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2018, 09:28 PM

I remember once I stopped in a hotel for work and got back to the room about 10.30pm after having dinner, while walking down the corridor to my room I walked past the room 2 doors down from me and could hear a couple in there quite loudly having what sounded like foreplay. I snuck past and got to my room trying to make as little noise as possible, managed to open my door and then leave it ajar to hear what they were up to.
The foreplay turned to sex and I'm talking very loud sex where she was talking dirty to him, I was loving it. What makes this even better is that I accidently let the door go and it slammed quite loudly shut, to which they stopped and were silent, giggling to each other and once 30 seconds had passed they were back at it but soon it would take an ever better turn.. she asked him to put it in her ass.. and let me tell you, the moaning was on a different level. This went on for about 20 minutes all while I listened.
Next day I just happened to walk past their room as they had the door open and were heading out and caught a glimpse of her, must have been early 20s and looked like an absolute worldie. Won't ever forget that
Old 04-19-2018, 10:46 PM

I had a business office, just a small one room with a bathroom in a industrial area that shared a wall with another. it was midday and all the bosses of the other office were not there, I sat doing paper work and heard some very loud sex coming from the shared wall. I had seen who I believe both parties were prior to that day. it was pretty hot. sure wish I could have watched. I also rented one side of a duplex, the other side was vacant for quite some time. Eventually people moved in, turns out they were a bunch of college students, and of course the were also in a band. I remember being pissed off every night as their partying went on day and night (and the garage band). although I calmed down a bit when I realize that my headboard was located next the shared wall to their sex room, which was in use alot. soon they got evicted and the fun stopped, which was okay as I was able to get a good uninterrupted sleep. those are the two that stick out in my mind.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bladesfan1725 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s