uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2015, 04:31 AM

Default Photos of SIL

I was roped into helping the SIL move house across town. Lots of backwards and forwards with lots of people helping. It all got out of sync and I was back at SIL old house on my own so had a little rummage in an old photos box.

Some nice drunk topless ones were a very nice surprise and made the rest of the day moving stuff a lot more enjoyable!!
Old 10-28-2015, 10:31 AM

Thanked 26,552 Times in 1,274 Posts

My cousin married late to a woman with an attractive college girl daughter. I am the family IT guy, so everyone brings me their PC problems. My cousin brings me a laptop that won't boot, it was his step-daughters and they just bought her a replacement to she had something for school, he wanted me to see if I could fix it for his wife to use.

It didn't take me long to figure out that the battery was bad, if I removed it the laptop ran great on AC power. So all it needed was an $90 battery. Of course when I saw a folder on the desktop that said "Spring Break 2015", I broke my honor code and snooped a little. There were dozens of pics of step=daughter, her friends and BF's topless on the beach as well various states of undress in their motel rooms.

No, I didn't keep any copies, but I didn't touch the folder. I suspect when I gave the PC back for her mom to use she saw the folder.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:59 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default peeping the SIL

back in the 70's:
Wife's sister lived with us in our apartment for a while when in she was in college. My SIL was cute, average teen hardbody hippie type.
It was not unusual for the SIL to hang out in just panties and T-shirt, no bra of course. Even my wife wouldn't run around the house like that. It really made me crazy when she did that, especially when the wife was not home.

Best part is, our only bathroom had 2 entrances, one from my master BR, the other from her BR. The doorknob to the my MBR had an oversize hole and the knob mechanism was always loose. So, the whole knob thing was usually slid to one side or the other, offering a complete view of the bathroom, especially the tub.

When the wife was out, I watched the SIL shower and bathe countless times. In retrospect, I'm sure she was totally aware I was peeping on her. She just HAD to know. And, I'm 99% sure she quietly masturbate while soaking in the tub with me watching. From my viewpoint all I could see was her facial expressions, and hands down in that direction. Nice!
Old 11-01-2015, 09:48 PM

Default Living with girlfriends family

About 10 years ago, while I was at University, I lived with my then girlfriend and her mother and older sister. It was a very small house and the layout of the rooms made for little privacy. The 3 of them were comfortable being naked in front of each other when it was just them living there. Her sister and mom initially made adjustments when I was around, but it always felt like it was only a matter of time before the privacy levels were gone. The wall between our bedroom and her sisters was paper thin, I used to love hearing her moan and orgasm during sex.

After about 6 months of living there, I was heading back to the house and was messaging the girlfriend about her plans for the evening. She told me she going to have a quick shower then head out to see her friends. Upon arrival, I dropped my gear off in our bedroom and could hear the shower going in the bathroom across the hall. Without hesitation, I went through the door, took off all my clothes, opened the shower door and before I could finish saying hello, I realized I had made a mistake. Turned out my girlfriend had already left and it was now her sister in there in the shower. She let out a little startled shriek. We both froze, I couldn't help but give her body a look from head to toe. As I saw her eyes, I could see she was doing the same, giving my cock a decent stare. She had smaller breasts than her sister, but they were perky with huge light pink nipples. I got a good look at her nice black bush which was shaped into a very wide rectangle. After what seemed like a age, but was probably only a few seconds, she turned away in embarrassment and I apologized profusely before running out back into the bedroom. I apologized again when she was out and explained I thought it was her sister. She was totally cool with it. When I told my girlfriend, she (and her mum) thought it was the funniest thing ever and things definitely changed completely after this day. Her sister no longer always ensured she was covered up when she went from the shower to her bedroom or vice versa. It really wasn't that strange to get a quick glimpse of nipple and bush as she walked past, in fact a couple of times she walked passed with just a towel on her head. The more she did this the more comfortable and lazy I got, and I started to often get caught walking naked to and from the shower or bathroom by both the sister and mother.

Pretty soon after this, the boundaries seem to drop completely and no one cared at all. Her sister would come into the bathroom and talk to us while we both showered and got changed, and would comfortably strip off and shower in front of me. Not long after this, I got a full frontal view of the mom. The bathroom had 2 entry doors - one in direct view from our bedroom and one straight through on the other side directly to her mothers bedroom. While the door on our side was open, her mom entered from her side and stood in front of the mirror completely naked. She was actually in better shape than I ever would have thought. Her breasts were drooping a bit to the sides but still looked great with her pink nipples. She had the biggest bush I have ever seen, so thick and lush in a huge triangle shape that was starting to run down her thighs. Only got to see her naked the one time.

Its funny, I always got a little thrill out of being seen with my cock out by her family, I certainly put myself in situations knowing I would be caught and enjoyed it. It never ventured into anything sexual, once her sister walked in on us in the shower, and I had a massive erection and she clearly was embarrassed and left the room immediately. I found out many years later, after the girlfriend and I had moved out to our own place, that her mother had also seen my erect cock while we were there. She had come to get us for something while we were in our room in the middle of the day, and seeing as our door was slightly ajar she went to go straight in. The girlfriend was lying on top of me in the 69 position, the mom got the nice close front on view of my erect cock in her daughters mouth before discreetly leaving us along. I asked about how her mom brought it up with her, she said they were talking about penis and she was commenting on mine

I moved on from that relationship a few years ago, but have clearly treasured that time I lived there and seeing all the family in their glory and them seeing me in mine, it was a thrill.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to toddc For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2015, 10:36 PM

Thanked 3,550 Times in 148 Posts
Default Hot tub naked with sister and BIL

I moved home after college graduation. Right back into my old bedroom. My social life went from crazy campus life where you could find somebody to hang out with no matter what you wanted to do, to having dinner at the same time every night with my parents.

A couple months later my sister and BIL bought a house about ten minutes away, so I hung out with them a lot. In fact I became a regular at their house on the weekends. They always had beer and wine in the fridge, always had music playing, and always had something going on. My BIL had also recently gotten a big bonus check and bought a hot tub.

One Friday night I was hanging out at my sister's house as usual. Some friends of theirs had come by and played basketball for a few hours, but they had all left and it was just me, my sister and BIL sitting on the deck drinking. It was after midnight and we were all quite buzzed when BIL suggested we get in the hot tub. We all thought it was a good idea so BIL went inside to put some beers in a cooler and get some towels.

After BIL went inside, my sister said that she would find a bathing suit for me, and I just laughed. It was a long running joke that she had gotten the boobs in the family. At 22, I was still a medium B cup, and she had been a solid DD cup since she was 16. Needless to say, we didn't share clothes very often.

"Do you guys ever go in the tub naked?" I asked my sister. I could feel my heart beating faster, just asking the question.

"Sure, sometimes. Late at night," she replied. "If it were up to my husband, we would always go naked," she laughed.

"So let's do that, let's go in the tub naked. It will totally surprise him," I suggested.

"Are you serious?" my sister looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I don't care. He's already seen me naked that night when we played poker. It will be funny to see the look on his face," I answered.

My sister started to reply, but was interrupted when BIL returned carrying a small cooler and three beach towels. He had already put on a bathing suit.

"Are you guys ready?" he asked.

I jumped up and answered for both of us. "Let's do it."

We walked around to the side of the house where the hot tub was located. My heart was racing at the thought of getting naked in front of people for the first time since I moved home.

When we got to the tub, BIL put down the cooler and towels and started working on removing the cover. My sister looked at me with her eyebrows raised, silently asking, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I just smiled, pulled my t-shirt over my head, and dropped it on the grass. I quickly reached behind and undid the clasp on my bra and dropped it on top of my shirt. My idea was to have us both get completely naked before he finished getting the cover off. That way we could surprise him when he turned around. I looked at my sister, nodded my head at BIL and then down at my growing pile of clothes to convey my plan.

My sister shook her head a couple times, but when she realized what I was doing, her face lit up. She loved pulling surprises on her husband. She quickly started un-dressing.

BIL got the cover off and turned around to tell us everything was ready.

I was standing completely naked with my hands on my hips, and my sister was down to her panties.

BIL looked back and forth between his wife and me with his mouth open. I saw his eyes dart up and down as he tried to keep eye contact, but couldn't help checking to see if we were actually naked.

My sister pushed her panties to the ground and said, "Surprise!"

BIL said he was very surprised, and this was a particularly good surprise.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I said to BIL.

"What?" he asked.

"Get naked!" I answered.

"Oh, yeah, of course," he stammered. He set his beer on the ledge of the tub and pulled off his shirt and then dropped his trunks. I let my eyes wander down and noticed that BIL's penis looked fuller than I remembered from when we played strip poker a few years ago. He was not hard, but had what one of my college boyfriends called a chubby.

We were just about to climb into the tub when BIL said, "Shit! Hold on, I forgot to check the chemicals."

The hot tub was new and BIL was obsessed with doing everything right with the filter, the water level, the pump, and especially the chemicals that kept the hot tub water clean. He apologized and said he needed a minute to check things out. He went into the garage, still naked, to get the test kit.

Once he was gone I asked my sister, "Do you think he was surprised?"

"Uh, yeah" she replied. "Are you really ok with this or are you just drunk?"

"Look," I said. "You guys have both seen me naked before, so who cares?"

"Ok. I know BIL isn't going to object. He loves getting naked, and loves getting me naked. I just want to make sure you are ok."

"I am totally ok," I assured her. "This isn't the first time I have skinny dipped."

I got another shocked look from my sister, but before she could respond, BIL came back with an armful of plastic bottles and a flashlight. I skipped over to his side and asked if he needed help. He handed me a couple of the bottles and kept the smallest one and the flashlight.

"First I have to test the water," he explained. "The color on this strip will tell me what we need to do"

He un-screwed the lid on the small bottle and withdrew a narrow strip of cardboard. He dipped the strip into the tub and counted to ten. Then he pulled the strip out of the water and shook it a couple times. Finally he picked up the flashlight and flipped it on to look at the strip and see what the color was.

At the time I thought it was an accident, but now I know it wasn't. When he turned on the flashlight and pointed it at the strip, it was also pointed directly at me. I jumped a little at the sudden illumination, but BIL was showing me the strip and asking what color it was closest to, so I just focused on that. At one point I looked down and it looked like my naked body was on an operating table it was so bright.

My nipples were crinkly and tight under the bright light, but BIL kept the discussion on the chemicals. He asked for one of the bottles I was holding, and then handed me the flashlight. He measured out a scoop of something and asked me to shine the light so he could see. He dumped the scoop into the tub and turned on the jets and said that we needed to wait about five minutes.

I was still holding the flashlight, and I playfully pointed it at BIL and he shook his hips making his dick flop around and then turned and flashed his un-tanned white ass. Then I pointed it at my sister, and she shook her boobs. She grabbed the flashlight and pointed it at me and I half bent over and mooned them. We were all having fun being naked, and we hadn't even gotten into the tub yet.

We all got a fresh drink and stood around talking, naked, but without making a thing about being naked. If this had happened in today's world of cellphone cameras I guarantee we would have taken a bunch of pictures of us together naked.

It was really weird for me emotionally. On one hand it felt great to be naked in front of other people, especially after a few months of total lockdown. On the other hand, it was my sister who really didn't count, and my BIL who occupied a strange dual position in my mind. He was truly like a brother to me, but he was also good looking and from what I had heard from my sister he was great in bed. And despite his attempt to be discrete, I repeatedly caught him checking out my boobs and pussy, and that would give me a charge every time.

After a few minutes, BIL declared that the water was ready and we all climbed into the hot tub.

Based on what I have read on this site, this is where most of the other stories start, "The three of us climbed into the hot tub naked..."

But for me this is where this true story ends. We stayed in the hot tub naked for almost an hour talking and drinking. But because of the way my sister and I set the tone, coupled with the fact that we all stood around naked, playing with a flashlight before we got into the tub, the time in the tub wasn't really that exhibitionistic.

Don't get me wrong, being naked in water is about the best thing in the world. With a good buzz, and in the company of friends, there is almost nothing better. And I was still very aware of what I was showing. When I sat with my boobs above the water, or sat on the edge to cool off I could feel my heart quicken. I caught my sister and her husband groping each other under water a few times, but I also noticed that anytime I was showing something, BIL was aware and subtly watching me.

We looked at the stars and talked about life and finished the beers in the cooler and then decided to call it a night. We got out of the tub, grabbed the towels and dried off, picked up our clothes and headed inside. I slept on the couch, BIL chased my sister up the stairs to their bedroom.

That was the first of many naked experiences in their hot tub over the next 5 years.
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Andrew Green, apeyboy, applesauce_1500, BaconBot, BadPhotog, bardone6969, buddy i con, camoj, Candi Delight, captaintrips, Cdldrvr, CesareRF, ClickRick, clitty, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cupofjoe, curvy hoosier, dagnamitus, davyp1, defnikT, dpence, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, ElGringo117, ernieballus, filbert1953, gasb, goalie411, gradient, HedoRocks, hs97jhs, iamasquid, Iron280, jablomey, Jcsp, jellyworm, jiinx81, Just Beal, Justin4099, kuryaki, lamer_37, lebenengel, Likey69y, lollolz9, lordraiden, magnaebony, maxtease, maymedson11, naaktstel, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, peteflip, quietones, ripstar1, robotmartin, rocksuperstar, rodela37, schlubby, southrn500, SteveZR1, stiv837, supralb, telamir, testme97, thealbaarea, tylergal, vajna, watcher2005, whatnow3, wolf86, wonderbill, xchange3, xxxxenophile
Old 11-05-2015, 11:07 AM

Thanked 468,361 Times in 21,559 Posts
Default love to see around front

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudey15 View Post
Spying on my mom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thebiginch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2015, 12:28 AM

Thanked 10,594 Times in 522 Posts
Default messing with wife

So if you read this story in another thread https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...2&postcount=79 you know my dad stayed with us recently.

While my wife did not let me leave some of her pictures in the spare bedroom I managed to have some fun with her anyway. Saturday night I put a few of her pictures on a thumb drive and plugged it into our tv. I then started the slideshow before turning the input back to the cable box.

So my dad, wife and I were watching tv (kids were at a friends house). When my dad left the room for a minute I changed the tv input back to the thumb drive. It took a second for her to realize what was now on the screen. She shot me one of those what are you doing looks and I just smiled at her. When I heard my dad returning I switched back to the tv show we were watching. This repeated a couple more times before he headed upstairs to bed.

When she was sure he was done getting ready and not coming back out she came over and sat on my lap. She asked if I enjoyed my self and I told her I did very much so. We started making out and I had her shirt and bra pushed up as I started enjoying her breasts. And on cue we heard the garage door open meaning the kids were home. She fixed her clothes and went to the tv and pulled out the drive just as the kids came into the house. With that she told us goodnight and headed up to our room. I chatted with the kids for a few before joining her. We then had a nice (quiet) fuck that evening.

The 3 pics I had playing:
Attached Thumbnails
_SC08830.JPG   _SC08832.JPG  

DSC08810.JPG  
Old 12-20-2015, 03:54 PM

Thanked 16,347 Times in 1,141 Posts

Finally saw my sister in law completely naked in a casual setting! I have seen bits and pieces of her unknowingly off and on over the years, but that is different. Overall, she is an awkward prude, so this is huge for me.

I went to her house yesterday morning to back stuff up on her computer, and there was a note on the door that she was in the shower so just come in. I went in, and she was in the shower. That alone made my heart start skipping, although I knew she would be getting completely dressed in the bathroom since she knew I was there (and she likely gets dressed in the bathroom even when no one is there anyway--she is that type of woman).

So, I go into her room because the computer is in there (since her husband took over the computer room with other stuff). I hear the shower turn off, so I yell, "Just so you know, I am in your house!" and she yells, "Okay!"

A few minutes later, she comes into her room with just a towel on, and tries to get her clothes as quickly as she could, but the kept dropping everything. She said, "Sorry I didn't plan ahead. I had time to write a note, but not get my clothes together." I said, "You know I don't care. Just change in here."

And without saying a single word, she took her towel off and got dressed, right in front of me! And she saw me looking the whole time. She was hurried about it, but I have those images burned into my head forever. She put on a t shirt and sweat pants with pink underwear and no bra.

I was there for about an hour longer, and didn't speak about her getting dressed at all. It was completely casual and relaxed and not at all sexual in the moment, but thinking back on it makes me nuts!

And I bet she will go back to being a prude and making things awkward for another 18 years as though it never happened...
The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2015, 04:54 PM

Thanked 4,155 Times in 365 Posts

Awesome, you'll just have to work from memory. I hope she treats you again.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2015, 05:15 PM

Thanked 2,271 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
And I bet she will go back to being a prude and making things awkward for another 18 years as though it never happened...
Well, you can hope that, because of the way you handled the situation casually, she might be more "open" to nudity around you... Anyways, lucky dude!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rodela37 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video 4

0m:52s

11-25-2014
cam1 xvid

3m:40s

08-02-2007
VID 20111205 115951 1

1m:14s