or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2017, 04:41 PM

Thanked 1,237 Times in 45 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-obs View Post
I don't know if you're right.
because the majority of the women on the nude beaches ARE almost totally shaved...
And I don't think that there're less than before...but the majority is not so young...
I don’t know that I am right, either. As I said, I was speculating. There are of course going to be some women who have no problem letting it all hang out. I assume those are the ones you are seeing at the beach(es). But a woman who is a little more modest who shaves for her boyfriend or husband might be less willing to go to a nude beach than she would be with some “cover”. Maybe that’s totally wrong.

However, based on recent pictures, the number of people at Black’s Beach is a tiny fraction of what it was when I visited in the 1980s. There were thousands of people there on weekends, to the point that it was difficult sometimes to find a place to put your towel or groundcloth. Maybe it’s like that now and the pictures just aren’t reflecting it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TwoClickChicksLover For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoClickChicksLover View Post
I don’t know that I am right, either. As I said, I was speculating. There are of course going to be some women who have no problem letting it all hang out. I assume those are the ones you are seeing at the beach(es). But a woman who is a little more modest who shaves for her boyfriend or husband might be less willing to go to a nude beach than she would be with some “cover”. Maybe that’s totally wrong.

However, based on recent pictures, the number of people at Black’s Beach is a tiny fraction of what it was when I visited in the 1980s. There were thousands of people there on weekends, to the point that it was difficult sometimes to find a place to put your towel or groundcloth. Maybe it’s like that now and the pictures just aren’t reflecting it.
I think you're both wrong. Genx people were/are a lot less open sexually (AIDS, std being scary at the time) and men were more homophobic.

Now melenials, are way more open with there bodies and sexuality. Look at Instagram.

The perv comment I was being cute, I'd love to find a photo of myself here
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarastevens For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 09:53 PM

Thanked 14,625 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoClickChicksLover View Post

It's not anything like the late 70's early 80's. In those days there could be 25,000-50,000 on the beach on a good weekend. I've been a few times a year in the 90's, 00's, 10's and I would guess that the beach never even gets to 5,000. There does seem to be some growth lately, but nothing at all like the late 70's and the early 80's.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraStevens View Post
I think you're both wrong. Genx people were/are a lot less open sexually (AIDS, std being scary at the time) and men were more homophobic.

Now melenials, are way more open with there bodies and sexuality. Look at Instagram.

The perv comment I was being cute, I'd love to find a photo of myself here
Totally agree and kinda what I was getting at with my comment about bikinis being so small. Millenials definitely are free-er with their bodies than past generations.

Btw, there's pics of me in this thread. It's a bit shocking and exciting
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NudeSoCal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 03:05 AM

Default Black's Beach, early 1980s

First of an occasional series.
Attached Thumbnails
Black's-Beach-01.jpg   Black's-Beach-02.jpg  

Black's-Beach-03.jpg   Black's-Beach-05.jpg  

Black's-Beach-06.jpg  
Old 02-23-2017, 03:13 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Cool Back in the early 1980's

My wife and I only went to Black's Beach once but we enjoyed it. She trimmed but did not shave, and I remember there and at the nudist clubs, the only women who shaved were either strippers who needed to keep things from showing from under their G-strings in the clubs but wanted all over tans---a lot around San Diego and Tampa---and women who died their hair blond or red and would rather shave than confirm the carpet didn't match the d****s. My wife was concerned that if she shaved her precious area would get easily sunburned so she kept a bit of a furry triangle.

We didn't return to Black's. A year or so after we were there, a friend in my office brought in a men's magazine, maybe Cheri, with an article on Black's Beach. There was a good sized photo of my wife, full frontal, talking to a young man sitting in the sand doing a painting. There was no doubt it was her--I remember her wanting to buy his painting but we had to leave and the painter was not finished. Besides, how could we take it back on a plane?

My friend would not give me his copy of the magazine so I had to go several places to finally find a copy. My wife was furious that a photo had been taken without any notice. Again, this was the 1980's---it's not like everyone had a cell phone. I thought she looked great with her hands on her hips and her pelvis thrust forward just a bit. I was just thankful that I was not in the photo---I was with her some of the time she was talking to the young painter. He looked very young. I noticed he liked looking up at her, too, right into her crotch.

A few days later as I was enjoying fucking her doggie style, she asked if I knew how many men in my office had seen her full frontal nude. I only knew one, the guy who showed me the magazine, but I started naming men she knew and she kept getting more and more excited. I kept telling her everything was exposed and my friends were all staring at her. She came over and over. We did that some more times---and often did after we went to nudist clubs or nude beaches. She liked me to tell her about the men looking at her. We still talk about it and she marvels at how free she was with her nudity back then.
Old 02-23-2017, 04:30 PM
Former Moderator

Thanked 366,133 Times in 15,315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
My wife and I only went to Black's Beach once but we enjoyed it. She trimmed but did not shave, and I remember there and at the nudist clubs, the only women who shaved were either strippers who needed to keep things from showing from under their G-strings in the clubs but wanted all over tans---a lot around San Diego and Tampa---and women who died their hair blond or red and would rather shave than confirm the carpet didn't match the d****s. My wife was concerned that if she shaved her precious area would get easily sunburned so she kept a bit of a furry triangle.

We didn't return to Black's. A year or so after we were there, a friend in my office brought in a men's magazine, maybe Cheri, with an article on Black's Beach. There was a good sized photo of my wife, full frontal, talking to a young man sitting in the sand doing a painting. There was no doubt it was her--I remember her wanting to buy his painting but we had to leave and the painter was not finished. Besides, how could we take it back on a plane?

My friend would not give me his copy of the magazine so I had to go several places to finally find a copy. My wife was furious that a photo had been taken without any notice. Again, this was the 1980's---it's not like everyone had a cell phone. I thought she looked great with her hands on her hips and her pelvis thrust forward just a bit. I was just thankful that I was not in the photo---I was with her some of the time she was talking to the young painter. He looked very young. I noticed he liked looking up at her, too, right into her crotch.

A few days later as I was enjoying fucking her doggie style, she asked if I knew how many men in my office had seen her full frontal nude. I only knew one, the guy who showed me the magazine, but I started naming men she knew and she kept getting more and more excited. I kept telling her everything was exposed and my friends were all staring at her. She came over and over. We did that some more times---and often did after we went to nudist clubs or nude beaches. She liked me to tell her about the men looking at her. We still talk about it and she marvels at how free she was with her nudity back then.
I'm sure I speak for everyone here:
"Scan that magazine and post it!"
Or at least tell us what month and year it was.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to openthe4thseal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 05:55 PM

Thanked 5,175 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
It's not anything like the late 70's early 80's. In those days there could be 25,000-50,000 on the beach on a good weekend. I've been a few times a year in the 90's, 00's, 10's and I would guess that the beach never even gets to 5,000. There does seem to be some growth lately, but nothing at all like the late 70's and the early 80's.
I've been saying this for awhile, it seems in general nudity has been going down for some time now. I see old video of South beach and there were tons of topless girls there, now you look and you'll see one or 2 if you're lucky. Same thing in Europe, in fact there was an article about how topless sunbathing is more unpopular than ever in Europe and they aren't sure why. They think it maybe girls in general are more conservative which is a shame. I would hope as time went on girls would be less conservative and we'd see an increase in nude and topless beaches but that doesn't seem to be the case
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zeemzima For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 10:24 PM

Default Black's Beach, early 1980s

Another of an occasional series. The two girls in the last picture look as though they might be sisters?
Attached Thumbnails
Black's-Beach-07.jpg   Black's-Beach-08.jpg  

Black's-Beach-09.jpg   Black's-Beach-10.jpg  

Black's-Beach-11.jpg  
Old 02-24-2017, 09:47 AM

Thanked 14,625 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeemzima View Post
I've been saying this for awhile, it seems in general nudity has been going down for some time now. I see old video of South beach and there were tons of topless girls there, now you look and you'll see one or 2 if you're lucky. Same thing in Europe, in fact there was an article about how topless sunbathing is more unpopular than ever in Europe and they aren't sure why. They think it maybe girls in general are more conservative which is a shame. I would hope as time went on girls would be less conservative and we'd see an increase in nude and topless beaches but that doesn't seem to be the case
Bathing Suits are getting less conservative - with almost no backs to the bottoms. It may be that the suits will evolve into almost nothing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach, black beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s