uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2011, 01:24 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts

One night when I was in my late teens I was sitting on my front porch and noticed some movement in the upper window of the house across the street. I then realized it was the silhouette my friend's parents having sex. There was a sheer curtain in the window, but they had the lights on so I could see the outline of their bodies. Pretty funny. He was propped up and she was on top of him. Her big boobs were bouncing and he kept leaning up to try to suck on them. I was never able to look at them the same way again.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 07:47 PM

Thanked 2,837 Times in 130 Posts
Default Posted this in another thread

My sister and I shared the upstairs of our house. So it was just our rooms and the bathroom. I would always know when she was showering. Lucky for me i pass her room one day and realized that the gap between her door and the wall was kinda wide. It was tough to see but if i looked up close i could see into her room
It didnt take long for me to take full advantage of that. ever ytime she showered I'd pretend to be doing something in my room and I'd wait for her to walk back into her room. In seconds I'd have my cock out stroking to her getting dressed
I could see everything. She was short 5'4 and a little out of shape but not fat at all. She would drop that towel and I'd go crazy. She had these beautiful C cups that sat so nicely on her chest. I could tell they were super firm Her nipples were rather large light brown areolas perfectly round He ass was pretty round too it def wasnt the tightest or firmest but it was really nice and full Her pussy was awesome. She had a nice light brown bush that wasnt too wild but substantial She kept it trimmed. i would watch her all the time and just jerk off in the hallway

I was also fortunate that she was kinda of a frisky and popular girl. She had this one boyfriend who would come over all the time. I'd pretend to leave and just come back to watch them It was harder to see because of the way her bed was positioned but i watched them fuck and saw him eat her out a few times. One time before he came over I got to see her shave her pussy. She was laying on her bed legs spread in front of her mirror. I saw it all

She had rearranged her room at one point so i didn't get to see something i really wish i had. She had two guys in her room. i was able to listen and it sounded like one of the guys just watched. It was pretty hot.
She's grown and married now but I will always think back of how lucky i was that that little gap in the doorway existed and how much i must have stained that wall....
Old 01-29-2011, 07:54 AM

Default on receiving end of such story

I had a neighbor in an apartment building that confessioned that she and her husband had watched me and a date while we were in the car in the parking lot below their apartment window. This was when I was in college and just starting with the serious petting and oral sex. I knew we were pulled up next to this building at the night and that there were windows at the perfect angles to see into the front seats of the car, but I had lived there for many months and assumed that those windows were for a room of the mechanical equippment and janitors, and thus empty at night. I later found out they were for this couple's apartment when the wife approached me, told me what she saw, and propositioned me for her and her husband. They both watched together. I was shocked then and recoiled from her approach. I often think back at that as, though married now, would give very good thoughts to getting inbetween such a couple now. They professed much attraction to me from the wife's approach.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 01:50 AM

Default On the other end

The last post made me think of a time in college that I had a one night stand with a particular girl. She had an outstanding body! She was in the marines so she kept in shape, but the best part about her was her amazing huge tits. They had to be DD cups and they looked unbelievable. Having her that night was, to say the least, a treat. But the interesting thing is that afterward she walked around her room naked (with those amazing tits swaying) while her first floor window was completely open to the parking lot. I could see the parking passes on the cars from the bed so I am sure than anyone passing by would have gotten quite a view. I expect that she kept her windows this way all the time.... lucky neighbors!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2011, 07:02 PM

Thanked 119,850 Times in 3,019 Posts
Default a few voy experiences

Some great stories here. Here are a few of mine, I've had lots since I've been on the look out for opportunities since I can't remember when.

In high school the girls' and the boy's locker room had a common wall and someone (no, not me) had drilled a hole in the corner of the boys. Lots of boys look through, but I'd try to find a time when I'd be alone but there would be some girls changing or showering. You could see much of locker room on the girls' side, plus a bit of the shower area in the back. My fav sightings: two girls in my class both really hot, were at first just in their panties and just causally talking. I could hear faintly what they were saying but at first I was so excited I didn't pay attention until I realized thy were talking about their breasts, comparing size, shape and feel. And then they felt each others' boobs...I almost came in my pants. And after that they began to take off their panties to shower, and one of the girls had on two pairs. The other girls asked why, and again hard to hear but something about not wanting to have her wetness show through her shorts (gym shorts, a light color)...At that point as she took of her second pair of panties I came in my pants. (Eventually, after some weeks, the school figured out what was going on and placed lockers in front of the hole, which had been re drilled after it was filled.)

Another time after college I borrowed a friend's apartment and the girlfriend of another good friend was in town and she slept over. We drink quite a bit and I wanted to fuck her, but we both thought it not a good idea...duh!

Anyway, she slept on the couch...it was summer and not air conditions. She had on a frilly white short night shirt, but not at all see through...too bad I thought when she changed. She fell asleep with a sheet over her. A bit later after I got into bed I got up to pee and walked into the living room...the sheet was off and she was lying there in her mesh lace panties, her legs apart, and her top almost over her breasts...I was hard as a rock and for a while just watched her, eventually coming in my underpants. But was still hard....I watched her sleeping for maybe two hours, as she changed positions and her night shirt eventually fell over her breasts...I probably came 4 times that night and resisted the temptation to touch her, wake her and make love. In the morning I woke up first (it was hard to sleep...sic!) and she just after I walked in, and realized her semi undressed state. She was not at all embarassed and didn't hurry to cover up....she was a tease it turned out...but that's another non voy story.

Finally, a girl in my high school class throughout high school would almost always sit so we could see her panties, in class and outside. I loved looking up her skirt, which was pretty easy a lot of times, especially if she was sitting on the ground...parties, the school lawn, etc. she would almost always either sit or lie with her legs pulled up and to one side...her panties on full display....endless treat.

I have pictures from the last two stories....which have been posted here at OCC.

The links:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...=86464&page=17

at 09/07/10, about 2/3rd down. The bottom 6 pics are the apartment ones. (The other girl is another story)

The legs up/panties on display pics are I can't locate at the moment, but they were taken just before graduation...we were over 18.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to aquavite For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 10:32 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default best friends sister

This is from a long time ago, early 70's. One time when i was visiting my friend i heard his older sister go into the bathroom and start showering. I told my friend i had to go home, we only lived a few houses down the street. I went outside and climbed up there tv tower that was attached to the side of their house. I could see in the bathroom window, it had the old metal style blinds, that where in rough shape, with some of the blinds being bent on the ends. I watched his sister get out of the shower and dry herself off. She had very small tits, but a very hairy bush. Ater watching her i climbed back down and jacked off in their back yard. I also watched his mom this way, she also had a very hairy bush and small tits. I did this for about a year and then we got cable tv in our town and the tv tower was taken down. I also used to take his sister and mothers panties and sniff them and jackoff on them, when i would use their bathroom/laundry room that was on the first floor.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 09:41 AM

Default Dumb question time

Hi, I want to add my voyeur stories but not sure how to do it. Can you guide me please. Thank you.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:22 PM

Default a rookie couple camping

Way back when i was 13 or 14 my whole family would take camping trips together in the station wagon and a folddown trailer,well because my sis and i were the oldest and well..maturing girls (sis is a year older) we were assigned the back of the station wagon for sleeping quarters while mom,dad and 2 brothers slept in the camper.As we sat around the fire one night a a young couple in a pickup pulls up and takes the spot next to ours and sets up a tent.I would guess them to be early 20's.Anyway after setting up their camp the walked over for a short visit but as it was getting late everyone soon surrendered to their sleeping arangements. Soon all the lights were out.Well this couple apparently were rookies to tent camping and turned on a light in their tent.Well as you might know or might guess when you do this the shadows on the tent walls are very vivid.
Well sis was the first to sit up and notice that the young man was taking off his clothes inside the tent,yes all of them while she was sitting on the floor doing the same.Well you can imagine 2 giggling schoolgirls watching as it just kept getting better.First came the makeout session,then the oral session...then finally full blown intercourse in ever position you could think of !!!! Of course neither of us ever really had any sexual experiences so that night was quite an education for us with a lot of discussion that night after they finally finished and turned out the light.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:50 PM

That was an excellent first post. Any chance of seeing pics of you?
The Following User Says Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 03:49 PM

Thanked 16,234 Times in 1,128 Posts

Nothing too extravagant, but I visited my college friend at her childhood home. One evening when she and another female friend were changing into pajamas, her much younger brother told me to come to his room to show me something.

The house was custom built, four stories, with a basketball court in the middle seen from all levels. Well, they also didn't have a single wall that went to the ceiling, probably for an open-air feel.

We went into the brother's room, climbed up a few feet, and looked over the top of his wall...you could see into every room on the floor(s) below--into the bathroom downstairs and into the shower; into the parents' room; and into his sister's bedroom and shower.

We peeked over the top and throughout that weekend I saw every female in the house changing or showering, including his parents starting to get it on before they got into an argument and stopped. It was amazing. I didn't tell my female friends this, either--they just thought it was great that I got along with the brother and that I was hanging out with him much of the weekend.

There had always been something weird between my friend and her brother, though, so I am sure she was well aware that her brother spies on her all the time, and I am pretty sure she knew I was looking that weekend, too, but no one else had a freakin' clue!

Oh, and it was on a slight hill so if you were in the backyard, you could see into the lower level; completely glass walls, no curtains, not even on the bathroom, so you could, in theory, be outside and look into the bathroom and into the shower from just being outside, casually. I did all my showering in that shower, hoping someone saw something, but no one ever said anything.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
peeping, voyeur, voyeurism, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s