uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-03-2018, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
I know the feeling. I finally convinced my wife to go to the local nude beach last year. She was hesitant at first and would only go topless. I was fine so long as we went. My only request was for her not to run and hide if another guy came by. She agreed.
We walked by the main part to get to the smaller more private areas. She wore a skimpy bikini to get by all the people but that only made her more of a target. We set up our spot and she removed her top. I was thrilled and happy. Watching her tits out in public was a huge thrill and one more step closer to her being shared, I hope.
Anyway since she had walked by in a bikini and not revealed herself to the main part beach goers I didnt think this was a huge deal was I wrong. We hung out in our area and to understand you would only come to our spot to see us and not to walk through however you could get past out spot.
First one guy had come from the water and walked up on us. He was a nice guy and friendly. Full tan and happy to see my wife and her tits. She spoke with him and made small talk and he went on his way. 3 other guys had done the same thing and we didn't find this strange until we were leaving. Saw the 4 guys at the main part of the beach hanging out. I guess once one came by he told the others and they did the same. Throughout all the visits my wife was topless and her tits were on display and she wasn't running to cover up.
Now she goes nude and actually likes to be seen.
When she goes nude and likes to be seen, does that include putting her pussy on display too?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daniel11r For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 07:32 AM

Thanked 29,743 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default When nude st the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel11r View Post
When she goes nude and likes to be seen, does that include putting her pussy on display too?
Yes her pussy is on display. We've talked about her walking around making sure everyone can see she's clean shaven but when laying down to open her legs.

The guy we asked to take some pics focused in on her pussy a few times and she was spread for him.

Hopefully this helps with your question. Anymore?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2018, 05:18 PM

I thought from your previous posts that your wife was a prude......naked and having a stranger take pics on a nude beach is a prude?

Last edited by shoeripoff6; 01-07-2018 at 05:21 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 07:54 AM

Thanked 12,157 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
I've a theory that if 'the world' got to experience a naturist beach first hand, 'the world' would marvel at how wonderful it feels to swim without a costume or sunbathe naked and would immediately turn naturist. It's only the lack of officially sanctioned naturist beaches that's stopping it happening.
I've seen that theory manifested on the beaches of France while I was growing up.
When I was a small kid beach nudity was mostly a German/Danish/Swede thing. Nudity was a "thing" in their countries and they would come from their respective homes in the summer; and since there was no law against nudity on our beaches, they would get naked there (nudity was not illegal.)

Eventually the French started doing it too. And it took on like a wildfire. Women started trying going topless and/or nude; and then never looked back. There was a "well everyone is doing it; so why not me?" mindset going on. And as a result most women started going topless or nude while vacationing. Even my prudish Mom got caught up in the wave and started going topless at the beach. Most of my classmates went topless at the public pool. So in the summer I got to see everyone's tits.
It proved that once nudity becomes legal and safe; and people try it, they get hooked.

That would never happen in the US. But it could. I've talked to many women about nudism over the years; and many have stated that they would probably go topless or nude at the beach if it was a common thing.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:02 AM

Thanked 29,743 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default prude

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
I thought from your previous posts that your wife was a prude......naked and having a stranger take pics on a nude beach is a prude?

Well she's not exactly that comfy on the beach and she won't look at other cocks. She sees them but doesn't think or wonder what that would be like to have. I know as a guy when I see a sexy hot woman on the beach bikini or not I wonder what it s like .
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 05:12 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Yes her pussy is on display. We've talked about her walking around making sure everyone can see she's clean shaven but when laying down to open her legs.

The guy we asked to take some pics focused in on her pussy a few times and she was spread for him.

Hopefully this helps with your question. Anymore?
Amazing how a camera can make a woman respond......
both my ex, and now my wife have had experiences where a camera in the hands of the right person can get them to do things you would never expect of them.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Well she's not exactly that comfy on the beach and she won't look at other cocks. She sees them but doesn't think or wonder what that would be like to have. I know as a guy when I see a sexy hot woman on the beach bikini or not I wonder what it s like .
Most of the time at European topless beaches i find it quite sexless. First few times it was a novelty. But most times seeing topless women on the beach, i would find it more erotic if i was accidentally seeing them in their underware. Slighly sunburnt and laying on a lounger doesnt do it for me that much.

Doesnt stop me looking tho 😀
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 02:17 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

When I was young, there were plenty of topless women on the beaches where I lived, whereas now, it's very rare.
BUT, what you see now is super skimpy bikinis everywhere. I think I prefer the small bikinis over the topless sunbathers actually. I guess a lot less is more...

As for Barbarella, she has been topless/nude on the beach plenty of times, but never been to a topless beach. Last year she saw a lass in a very tiny micro bikini on a populated beach. It must have got her thinking because later that day she tells me that she could wear one of her micros on this same beach if I want. She's got quite a few and we'll be heading back there this summer.

This shows that what others have said, it catches on. Women will definitely do it if others are doing it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 07:42 AM

Thanked 3,891 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
many have stated that they would probably go topless or nude at the beach if it was a common thing.
I've been on holidays with non-naturist women who've arrived saying 'no, not for me, never' on Day 1. By Day 3-4 almost every lady who said it wasn't for her at the beginning of the holiday is just as bare as the rest of us!

I've never had a holiday with a 'non-naturist' (i.e, she's part of an extended group of us, I don't take random non-naturist ladies on holiday and get them naked) woman who I've not seen all of by the time we return home.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 11:58 AM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts
Default Camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Amazing how a camera can make a woman respond......
both my ex, and now my wife have had experiences where a camera in the hands of the right person can get them to do things you would never expect of them.
So true. Before she met me, my very shy wife was walking on the beach and happened upon a photographer. They chatted and before the summer was over he had photographed her nude both above and beneath the water. All "artistic" photos, of course.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia