Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2012, 01:38 PM

Thanked 7,666 Times in 379 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicknsider View Post
Standing in line at the grocery store this past weekend I had the pleasure of being behind a young married couple and the wife was giving me some great views of her beautiful breasts each time she leaned over to retrieve stuff from her shopping cart. She appeared to be in her late twenties and was wearing a low cut, loose fitting top. She obviously liked to spend time tanning because I could easily see the white parts of her tits but her nips were just barely covered by her bra. Her husband was oblivious to me standing off to his side as he looked through a gossip magazine but I had been observed by an older woman in the next line who was giving me the most disgusted look she could manage, oops!
That is a great time to have a key fob cam. I ALWAYS take mine with me into the store or to any event that might lend itself to a situation like this. I also make sure to check each lane before I check out. You could have been staring down the other lady and watched the show later!
The Following User Says Thank You to Larry27 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 05:07 PM

Default Down Blouse

Friday the 31 of August after the noon hour I stop to eat at a Italain place in Acron Arkansas (outside of Mena Arkansas) the waitress came and took our order and I notice she was wearing a very low neck line. This was the second time I have been in there to eat and the first time she was also wearing a low cut neckline, So this must be the norm for her.

The waitress took our order and a little bit later she brought my sandwich. The sandwich was very large one and it took both hands to carry it. when she put the sandwich on the table she had to bend over to set it on the table and when she did I got a Great view down her blouse and into her loose fitting bra. Wow what a gorgeous set of titties with full view of her sweet sweet nipples. (B Cup) When she let go of the sandwich she look over at me as I was looking at her titties and nipples and gave me a smile and went back to the kitchen to get the other sandwich my lady friend ordered.

This time as she came to the table she looked me in the eyes and smiled and bent over again doing the samething she did with the first sandwich but this time she stayed bent over a little longer asking if there were anything else we needed. This time I notice the nipples were very hard and standing out even more than the first time. Then as we were leaving and I was at the counter paying she came up and bent over again to figuer the ticket and I got my Good Bye titties and nippes look! Then she stood up with a big smile on her face looking into my eyes and gave a wink! I will be going back soon but by my self the next time.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:23 AM

I bet she does well in tips!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RnRExpress For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 12:12 PM

Thumbs up Tips

I left her a five dollar tip!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tulsa20001 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 10:29 PM

Thanked 21,507 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsa20001 View Post
Friday the 31 of August after the noon hour I stop to eat at a Italain place in Acron Arkansas (outside of Mena Arkansas) the waitress came and took our order and I notice she was wearing a very low neck line. This was the second time I have been in there to eat and the first time she was also wearing a low cut neckline, So this must be the norm for her. ...<snip>
Then she stood up with a big smile on her face looking into my eyes and gave a wink! I will be going back soon but by my self the next time.
I hope you left her a good tip!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:02 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

This past Saturday we had a party for the start of college football, my wife's had knee surgery recently so her divorced friend came over a couple of hours early to help with the cooking and other prep. Debbie is attractive, keeps herself in pretty good shape for a 55 y/o and she always flirts a little with me. She wore just shorts and a knit top so she wouldn't get her nicer clothes dirty getting dinner ready, I'm guessing her size to be a B cup and it didn't take me long to see she was braless.

I do most of the cooking for these events so Debbie was in the kitchen with me most of the time and every time she bent over to load or unload the dishwasher or take something out of the oven, I got an eyeful all the way down to her navel. My wife has always told me that if I woman doesn't want to give a titty flash bending over all she has to do is hold her shoulders back, either Debbie loved flashing me or she was unaware of this.

After the party the 3 of us were in the kitchen, Debbie and I were cleaning up and my wife was kibitzing, Debbie had put her shorts and top back on. After Debbie left my wife said "I bet you're a horny little devil, you bad boy, you've been peeking at Debbie's tits". She was right.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:32 PM

Default Downblouse mania

I moved my son into a college dorm in Boston for the fall semester last week. Many moms were helping move their kid in and with ever load of stuff they bent over to pick up there was a fill view down their shirt. I especially enjoyed one woman unloading a uhaul truck. She was staying with the truck and hubby and son were carting all she packed up to the dorm. I think she got wise to me but it was too late. As I was driving away I wispered, "thanks for the show."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 57ChevyBelair For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 10:26 PM

I was in the local hospital visiting someone, and a nurse came in to check the patient. She was no more than 25 years old, with a somewhat lean build and very attractive. As she bent over the bed the top of her hospital outfit gaped open big time. I could her entire bra easily, and the left cup of her bra sagged away from her so that I saw most of her breast. It was just as tan as the rest of her body. Unfortunately the room light fixture was more behind her than in front, or I probably would've seen her entire boob.

This downblouse story isn't that spectacular, but it just happened tonight. I wanted to post this because it just came out of nowhere, completely unexpected. That's partly why it was such a turn-on for me.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

Quick one. Took my kids to one of those interactive musems. Lots of stuff for kids to play with, etc. In one of the rooms, the attendant was this cute, very fit Latina. Think a young, Hispanic Jaime Gertz. Tight ass in black tights, flannel shirt and vest. She was dressed for warmth (cold and damp here today) so I wasn't expecting much of a show, and she didn't seem especially busty.

She leans down to pick up some toys, and I get a wonderful view down the V of her flannel shirt, to a gorgeous pair of pert tits, young and firm. It was a narrow view, but clear down to her tummy. Although I couldn't see the whole of her lively breasts, it was obviously that she wasn't wearing a bra!

I always learn something new at the museum!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gao For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 09:43 PM

Thanked 16,522 Times in 475 Posts
Default one of my best ones

Was down at the local shops today and saw a women bending into the back seat of her car wearing a camisole like top, thought that would be a good DB, albeit expected to see bra.

She closed the dorr and with her toddler started walking toward another shop. I thought that was it, missed chance, when her daughter started to going into a bookshop, and wouldn't listen to her mother.

Mum then bent down to pick up her daughter saying she didn't have time, her top gaped open, no bra, and her saggy breast, including nipple was clearly on view.

All over in a second or two, but a very nice view,

One that makes thoussands of glances worthwhile when you hit the jackpot.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ramjac For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney