photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2012, 11:32 PM

This was almost 20 years ago, but I still remember it vividly. One of the girls that worked in my department was OK looking and very thin. Occasionally she would wear a dress that had a large area of the back exposed, so it was very likely she wasn't wearing a bra (btw, she was very flat chested). She asked me for some help while she sat at her desk. While I looked over her shoulder at the PC screen, I saw down the front of her dress because it was gaping open. She had no breasts to speak of, only slightly puffy nipples that were about the size of a quarter. Even though I'm obsessed with big breasts, that fact that I saw my colleague's nipples was a huge adrenaline rush.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 08:58 AM

Default Teenage Peak

The summer of 1983 after high school graduation a buddy was teaching me golf. His girlfriend usually tagged along and this day was no different. His girlfriend Sandy was a hot, trim redhead, two years behind us in school she was 16 or 17. We had just finished a round and were heading home. He was driving; Sandy was in the front passenger seat, me in the back. We were talking and I leaned forward to hear better. These were the days before seat belt laws were strictly enforced.
I noticed I had a great view down her top. I think it was a halter top with spaghetti straps. She had on a strapless bra that evidently was a little big. Her tits were probably softball to g****fruit sized, very nice. Being a shy inexperienced kid, I was stunned by the view. I stayed in my position leaning as far forward as I could. I’m not sure why, but one of her nipples became visible. The often used strawberry description is perfectly accurate for her nipple. Her nipple was soft, not erect, probably could be described as a puffy.
I don’t recall how long I was able to continue my voyeurism, but I remember the sight to this day.
A year or so later I learned firsthand she was a real redhead. A large group of us were sharing a hotel room at a Sci-Fi convention. I can’t recall the exact circumstances, but I was on the floor and she was stepping over me. I got a perfect short up her short night shirt of her black satin panties and the red curls peaking out.
Sandy is still a source of fantasies for me.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:01 PM

Default Summer is back

Hello db-friends,
As summer started in germany I had two memorable adventures in downblouse hunting. First was at flea-market, where a young asia-look-like teen sold goods. I let her show a card game to me where she had to convince me, that 54 cards are complete. So she bent down to count and I saw her loose black bra gaping open and let me look to the boobs. The areola was pale, untypical for asians, so I could not exactly fix it. But the shape of young breast was wonderfull.
Second seeing was today at a aldi-market, where a tall broun haired late twentys mum leaned forward at the vegetables. Saw her a-cup boobs with pinky red nipple for a half second only, but was fantastic sweet. Later at the payment I was behind her but could only manage to view down her left side loose bra. Better gape opening was on the right side. With better position it would have been a sure thing.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2012, 02:03 AM

Thanked 2,902 Times in 187 Posts

I had a summer workstudy job while in college. There was a girl who also worked for the same professor and we used to work together a lot. This one particular day, Robin was bending over a drawing table, a few feet in front of me. She had on a loose fitting, oversized light pullover with no bra underneath. I'm sitting working on a computer behind her. I HAD A GREAT VIEW OF THOSE TITS AND POINTY NIPPLES. I leaned back in my chair and slid my crotch under the desk. Needless to say, I had a mess in there in a few minutes. That was the only time I ever had the opportunity to cum to Robin's fine titties.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:02 AM

This is not downblouse. It's upblouse!
A few years ago, just coming off Hove beach was a woman maybe about thirty, nice figure, wavy dark brown hair and lightly tanned skin. She was wearing a loose dark blue t-shirt and putty coloured shorts.
She was leaving the beach with her dog on its lead and the pooch had obviously been in the water and this was a normal thing because she had a towel with her. As I was going down the steps to beach level, she was at the top, just a few feet above me.
At the decisive moment, she bent over and gave the doggie a good going with the towel. And I looked passed her backside and right up her flapping t-shirt. No bra, of course. As she towelled the doggie dry, her fulsome tits wiggled and jiggled above me. Quite large, dark nipples. Nice.
I was so taken by surprise that I stopped, let out a laugh and just stared. She looked down, passed the dog, and directly at me, and she knew. She just knew exactly what I'd been looking at. Maybe she'd been enjoying the feeling of her boobs swinging about or maybe she'd just remembered that she wasn't wearing a bra. But she knew what I'd laughed at and she was furious.
She said nothing of course, just snapped straight upright and glared at me, lips pursed in rage.
I just walked down onto the beach as nonchalantly as I could, smiling. A few steps on, I looked over my shoulder and she was still glaring after me.
Never saw her at the beach again.
Funny thing was, I wasn't at the beach perving or looking for girls at all. I'd come down to get some fresh air at lunchtime.
Made me laugh anyway.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Fluffykins For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 12:33 PM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

Had a triple downblouse yesterday. At the mall with my wife. It was 95 degrees or so outside, and all the women were dressed accordingly. We were at a store, and these three ~20 year old women walk into the store, being loud and obnoxious. All three had similar tops on: very loose, huge armholes, very short (waists were showing), thin straps, thin material, extremely bright colors, and clearly braless. My wife went into the changing room and I was standing nearby, and all three of them came over to look at something displayed on the table next to me. I could see partially into the armholes of all three women at once.

Then they all bend over at once, and I suddenly had 6 uncovered breasts in plain view right in front of me. I looked around and two other women were staring down these women's tops with disgust. They stayed that way for a good 45 seconds or so. They all had nearly-matching breasts as well: very tiny and extremely light areolas with tiny nipples.

Of course I told my wife all about it when she was done in the changing room.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:20 AM

great downblouse today at the local building supply store , as the girl at the checkout leaned foreword to scan the barcode stapled on the end of the lumber her bra gaped , nice a cups ,didnt gap enough to see any nip but i enjoyed it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lnsb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 04:23 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 85 Posts

I've been reading through this thread, and already knew how popular downblouse shows were with you guys. But I agree with Ginas a few pages ago. I give LOTS of downblouse treats, and I know exactly what I am doing, how much I am showing on any particular occasion, and I even choose WHO is going to get the treat.

I also think that any woman who is aware of her sexuality knows at any time what she is showing.

Think about that guys! A busy day for me today. I should be on this evening and give some examples.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:01 PM

Default Beach DB/nip slip

Recently I went to the beach during a visit to Holland. I enjoyed a few topless girls, but I'll share these in the Voyeur Experiences thread. The downblouse I saw was on the beach. The woman was a curvy, but not overweight. She was at the beach with her husband and small child. She looked to be in her later 20's with brunette hair and fair skin; very pretty. It looked as if they just decided to come to the beach because she was wearing a bra instead of a bikini top and a pair of black shorts. He black bra was over-filled by her large breasts. I took a seat just to enjoy her cleavage. At one point she bent down to pick up her child and her right boob slipped past her top, but she was facing away from me. This was more than I could take and I had to get a better look. I moved closer to them and enjoyed the sheer size of her breasts in comparison to her relatively slim body. They had to be DD cups! I was rewarded when she had to move her child again and her right breast slipped out. This time she stood up looked at me (and I watched her) and she put her pink/orange nipple back in her top. Soon after that, she put her top on. What a great day!
In reference to the last post, I don't think all women are as aware. Most know they are showing cleavage, but some don't know how much they are helping us out. I've confessed to women how much I have seen and they seem genuinely shocked. For the women that want to show a DB, please pick me!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 02:11 PM

Default Summerize

Hello friends,
I have to report latest adventures now, because will perhaps forget one or another otherwise.
On Saturday there was a fine blond with her boyfriend at a local flea-market. She had an untypic dress with transparent armpart and when she leant forward you could get a transparency-view at where the armhole gaze is. Saw her perky a-cup breasts then, cause no bra. Also a few other guys noticed I think.
Then I went to a demonstration where marxistic chicks were. There I saw 3 downblouses and by one of the chicks also an armhole-view. This chick was braless and had a green t-shirt on. Nips were cherry-red. An other chick with her boyfriend stood beside me and the stiff bra gaped the shirt a little bit open. Because the bra was a little too big, the ponytail-brownhaired gave me a nice nipple-show. Other chick sat on ground and feeded her child while leaning a little forward. Her a-cup breast gave a free look at her nice red nipple. Next girl sat down at a fountain with an other girl. Also bra too big. Very pale nipple.
Today I had 4 nipple-views. At the bookstore my favourite sales girl had a lot of buttons open and her black shirt opened wide when she was assorting books in the shelves. b*tch! nice Tits with red nips. Next was asian girl on a fountain, think tourist with another girl. when she sat down, cleavage opened and very small tits came to fresh air. Nips were typically dark. An other asian chick sat at stairs when I passed by. Only short look to her breast and nipple. Think the asian girls cought me glimpsing.
Best was in the bookstore I told about. At the restaurant with reading corner a brown-haired chick with a yellow shirt read a book while drinking a coffee. I sat beside and saw her green bra gaping much open and you cold see her orange ! nipple on her a to b cup tits. So cute shape! love it!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer