uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 10:08 PM

Cool Simply fantastic!

Thanks Joe! Great topic, great clips. Looks well worth the money, so I just ordered it.

Thanks again!!
Old 10-12-2005, 01:01 AM

Default Can we get a review?

Will the first person to see this film post a review? No offense to the auteur, it looks like an awesome movie. I if were a rich girl I'd buy it right now, but I'm kinda poor. I'd like to know exactly what I'm getting into.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:00 AM

Thanked 1,589 Times in 195 Posts

Congradualations, and I do hope you have great success. Erotica epidimizes our love for youth and joy, and to be able to use this as an artform. I think props go out to you. I do some investing in production companies in Canada and although it's a tough market right now with all the pirating going on, i do see you as having a niche and hopefully you will be able to produce films like [Vénus et Fleur} and have them at film festivals. I do some writting and have many ideas myself of storyline and possible movies. I will post a movie I made while in Australia in the movie section. Tell me if this would make a good movie.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:57 AM

I have been waiting for this movie to come out since I heard you were making it Helm. Looks great, and the actresses are all just perfect for their respective roles. Hope you get into Cannes....................
Old 10-12-2005, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arwenalssie
Will the first person to see this film post a review? No offense to the auteur, it looks like an awesome movie. I if were a rich girl I'd buy it right now, but I'm kinda poor. I'd like to know exactly what I'm getting into.
Here's a short "review" I had posted on a different forum:

I ordered and watched the movie. It's very ENF-specific and I loved the heck out of it. I recommend it very highly.

The lead actress is beautiful. There was plenty of nudity, and she was very good at acting embarrassed. If anything, the scenery and production were a bit *too* well done for my tastes. I'd have been happy if they'd settled for less quality and made it twice as long! No real problem for me: I made up for it by watching the film several times. I'll probably watch it many more times in the future - and I am not the sort of person who usually re-watches anything.

The "girls" chase their teacher and strip her down several times in an aggressive but non-violent manner - more cajoling than forcing her. They verbally tease her, keep her naked for a while, and they even make her cook and clean house in the nude. There is one scene near the beginning where Ann is dusting in the nude and picking up after the girls, while vainly trying to keep herself covered, that I personally thought was worth the price of the movie all by itself.

Seriously, that housecleaning scene is awesome. There's plenty of stripping in Babysitting, but my personal favorite is KEEPING the heroine naked and on edge. I'd be happy if somebody could just make a movie of that kind of situation with only a brief stripping setup.

At the risk of giving away too much of the story, there is also an extended nudity scene at the end. The situation (waiting for the girls to return her clothes as the clock ticks down toward the beginning of Ann's first class) is terrific. Personally, I thought that scene focused a bit too much on Ann's arousal - I would rather the embarrassment were the focus, and the arousal in the background. But I would imagine a lot of people may prefer to see the kind of culmanation the movie (and Ann) reached.

The only downside I really saw was that I thought the middle part lagged a bit. The producer said the plan was to film it outdoors, but the weather turned. I think it might have been a lot more fun as an outdoor scene (and I wanted to see a good "run-and-hide" scenario.) Unfortunately, unless an ENF movie ends up selling a million copies or so, an unlimited budget and schedule may be too much to ask. In the meantime, this movie should exceed all ENF fans' expectations.

I'm as skittish as anyone about shelling out money on the Internet, but I have only one piece of advice for anyone who has seen the trailer and thinks there's any chance this movie might potentially meet your interest: shut the Hell up and buy it! If you've ever spent money on any ENF site, film, book, or anything, Babysitting beats it hands down. It doesn't get any better than this. I defy anyone to watch this movie and then name a better one.

And even if you're just a cheapskate, remember, your money is going to a good cause: encouraging more movies like this one.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:10 PM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 340 Posts
Default reviews

Hey Kopema,

What a great review! Looks like I'll be making that Jenny film

Seriously, I like to hear what people liked about the film, and even what they didn't like. This way I'll know what to do different for my next project.

Arwen... I have other reviews I could post here, but I figure you'd rather get it from people directly. Just let me know if you need more feedback.

lcruizer... did you post that Australia movie yet? I would love to check it out. By the way, our very gifted Director of Photography, Jordan Valenti, is originally from Australia... so we love the Land Down Under!

Thank you to all who have placed orders, I am looking forward to you seeing the film.

Joe
Old 10-12-2005, 11:16 PM

Thanked 1,589 Times in 195 Posts

Hi Helmhood, I did post it in the sexy videos section of the forum, easy to find under heading my movie occ exclusive. A la coyote Ug contest.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:36 AM

Default Jenny... Jenny... Jenny...

I am a personal fan of the Jenny genre.

Contradictory to what Kopema said, I PREFER the slow stripping scenes - where women lose their clothes and are embarrassed about it, especially when they can't cover up (such as Jenny and the Elevator, my favorite). I could watch a whole movie of just that and be happy. Too many movies these days have the women all to happy to strip and be naked...

If you make a Jenny-type movie, I'll be sure to order it.

Some of us who are in "long-term commitments" and would prefer that our significant other NOT see what we're getting, a downloadable alternative might be considered...? I have high-speed internet - downloading a 700MB - 1400MB movie would be OK with me!
Old 10-14-2005, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by show_man8
I am a personal fan of the Jenny genre.

Contradictory to what Kopema said, I PREFER the slow stripping scenes - where women lose their clothes and are embarrassed about it, especially when they can't cover up (such as Jenny and the Elevator, my favorite). I could watch a whole movie of just that and be happy. Too many movies these days have the women all to happy to strip and be naked...

If you make a Jenny-type movie, I'll be sure to order it.

Some of us who are in "long-term commitments" and would prefer that our significant other NOT see what we're getting, a downloadable alternative might be considered...? I have high-speed internet - downloading a 700MB - 1400MB movie would be OK with me!
It is possible to set up a Bittorrent server that restricts via IP and/or Username/Pass. That would cut down on the bandwidth considerably and allow for a DVD ISO (image file) download or even a ultra-high quality AVI file to be hosted without the bandwidth going out of control.

But still, I would have huge reservations about putting up your product online like that -- it's just begging for piracy.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:42 AM

Thanked 1,559 Times in 227 Posts
Default Another Review

I have a review at my site as well, click the link below. Well worth the price.
Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
The Following User Says Thank You to todd_cheese For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022