or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2017, 10:10 AM

Thanked 25,563 Times in 2,724 Posts
Default you need

Quote:
Originally Posted by xax_xiii@hotmail.com View Post
No. She mostly blew him with his dick actually being in her for probably less than a minute. She said he just came in her, said he was going to clean up, and walked to the bathroom. My wife said she didn't really know what to do and he didn't even offer her a towel to clean up.
You need quality -----not quanity..... again...
Old 08-25-2017, 06:18 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Only one time have I seen my ex's used up pussy. It was amazing. I wish I would have fucked her then!
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 08:12 PM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
You need quality -----not quanity..... again...
And, again... we've been trying. Anytime we take our time and try to find a good person its shit. Quite honetly, the ones we have gone to as a last resort are the ones that turned out best. Your experience is not the same as it is for everyone else. Different areas, different people, different situations. We live in a small town basically surrounded by college towns. Generally, doing this kind of thing is very difficult here unless youre willing to just go with all the disgusting people that come calling. We try to weed people out based on looks and conversations... and again... most of those turn into flakes or bad situations.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 08:37 PM

Yeah. Dianna, who is hot, wants me to fuck another woman -- you saw the photo. And she definitely wants to have sex with another dude who will cum in her. I don't know where it will go.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 02:29 AM

Mrs Grits, do you like sex with your guy after another dude came in you? I had a chance to do it and didn't do it. I loved the view of her dripping and how incredible it looked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2017, 07:15 PM

Default xxii

Quote:
Originally Posted by xax_xiii@hotmail.com View Post
And, again... we've been trying. Anytime we take our time and try to find a good person its shit. Quite honetly, the ones we have gone to as a last resort are the ones that turned out best. Your experience is not the same as it is for everyone else. Different areas, different people, different situations. We live in a small town basically surrounded by college towns. Generally, doing this kind of thing is very difficult here unless youre willing to just go with all the disgusting people that come calling. We try to weed people out based on looks and conversations... and again... most of those turn into flakes or bad situations.

May I suggest: ... your attracting pervs who are looking for one-night stands because its easy to answer an ad... these ttype of guys CAN'T GET LAID no matter how hard they try on their own in a relationship.... its not looks-- its character they lack, or a combination of still living w/ their mothers @ any age.

Since your willing to accept these trolls into the bedroom, my suggestion is to STOP!!!..... aND HERE IS THE ALFERNATIVE---- try changing your needs and think different--- think about soliciting some of those college studs?? Yes it would be a ome night stand, or maybe a few, but the attitude is, YOUnG STUDS FANTASY knowing and excepting the idea that they are here today gone tomorrow.... and every semester there is a new flock of YOUNG STUDS For your wife fantsy pleasure... and yours.

OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER STUD..

Attitude attiduse attiktude.... not change that attitude and work w/ whats you have plenty of...
Old 08-27-2017, 07:44 PM

Default BIGG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigg View Post
Mrs Grits, do you like sex with your guy after another dude came in you? I had a chance to do it and didn't do it. I loved the view of her dripping and how incredible it looked.
Oh, yes !!... its all mental that makes it feel good... feeling hubby slide into me w/ another mans sperm lube is erotic... not sexy, but erotic... for both of us.... the conversation during helps... I usually ask him, "can you feel it" or "him" ..... "he usually asks "what position were you fucking him when he pumped his load in you"..

Even when he isn't there watching/participating,,, like when I see a "select" friend is over when hubby isn't,, and he finds me half dressed and sperm full when he gets home, its an erotic feeling as he fucks me like a sl*t used wife, (as he puts it)..

When we are swinging w/ other multi couples , or multi-select friends, I like that overflow feeling in my pussy, and he really likes sliding in, and squishing thiers out...

We are swingers, so its all erotic to us.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0781.JPG  
Old 08-28-2017, 12:58 PM

Default xax

Quote:
May I suggest: ... your attracting pervs who are looking for one-night stands because its easy to answer an ad... these ttype of guys CAN'T GET LAID no matter how hard they try on their own in a relationship.... its not looks-- its character they lack, or a combination of still living w/ their mothers @ any age.

Since your willing to accept these trolls into the bedroom, my suggestion is to STOP!!!..... aND HERE IS THE ALFERNATIVE---- try changing your needs and think different--- think about soliciting some of those college studs?? Yes it would be a ome night stand, or maybe a few, but the attitude is, YOUnG STUDS FANTASY knowing and excepting the idea that they are here today gone tomorrow.... and every semester there is a new flock of YOUNG STUDS For your wife fantsy pleasure... and yours.

OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER STUD..

Attitude attiduse attiktude.... not change that attitude and work w/ whats you have plenty of...
Be a bit careful with the college boys, as they love nothing more than brag about their conquests. That may open a door you don't want to open, unless you are okay with more guys knocking on your door looking to explore what their friend discovered.

One of the inherent downfalls of living in a small community, where you are easily recognizable particularly if you are trying to remain more private.

Which ever direction you go, have fun and enjoy those experiences that work out the best for both of you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dwaino For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2017, 08:04 PM

Default Dwaino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaino View Post
Be a bit careful with the college boys, as they love nothing more than brag about their conquests. That may open a door you don't want to open, unless you are okay with more guys knocking on your door looking to explore what their friend discovered.

One of the inherent downfalls of living in a small community, where you are easily recognizable particularly if you are trying to remain more private.

Which ever direction you go, have fun and enjoy those experiences that work out the best for both of you.
Dwaino.
you are correct, its how you handle it.... small towns are a problem.... I always suggest,, go slow- go easy... always be careful no matter how you do it.... but I do believe Xii @ hotmail tends to be looking for the quick & easy way.. thats why its not working....any cock won;t do because it answered your AD... it takes patience to make it work correctly.

Young Studs - your Wife , can work.... just don't let the guys suggest other guys .... remember they leave at the end of the year....
Old 08-29-2017, 11:52 AM

Default xii

Quote:
Dwaino.
you are correct, its how you handle it.... small towns are a problem.... I always suggest,, go slow- go easy... always be careful no matter how you do it.... but I do believe Xii @ hotmail tends to be looking for the quick & easy way.. thats why its not working....any cock won;t do because it answered your AD... it takes patience to make it work correctly.

Young Studs - your Wife , can work.... just don't let the guys suggest other guys .... remember they leave at the end of the year....
Mr Xii is truly no different than most of us here at OCC, out looking to see what is available and out there to connect with. With time and proper vetting, you will find that individual that fits perfectly into your relationship.

Up here in the great northwest, select towns have the privilege of being home to one or more colleges / universities / higher education facilities. Most of these campuses are bringing in students that will require a four-year education, not uncommon that some students will be on campus another year beyond.

And boys being boys, I can tell you that they are not shy sharing their conquests. To further compound the immaturity of todays younguns', not only will they talk about who and what they did but the likes of snapchat, reddit, facebook allow these boys to share with the world any photos and video that they have captured on their phone. You just have to look right here to the various pages of photos, in albums marked as such, of the antics that goes on in the college towns here and around the world.

I would think Mr & Mrs Xii would have explored the frat boy direction, if they felt it was the best way to go. Plenty of adult contact websites that are available beyond craigslist. One in particular, SLS, has listings of people right there in the town they reside. Not only can they see who the individual is, but get an idea of what that person can offer.

All a moot point though, boils down to what these two want and how best to go about it. Xii has been kind enough to share his exploits with all of us here at OCC. Best of luck to him and his missus, and as always - looking forward to reading about their current adventures.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dwaino For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s