photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2012, 10:10 AM

Default Finding a post you have thanked.

Quite new to this site, which I think is a fantastic place, but can anyone tell me if it is possible to find out which pic or set of pics I have thanked? Sometimes I just want to look a a few sets and rather than post a comment every time I just thank the poster, and I was wondering if they can be found. Many thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mark62 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 10:32 AM

Thanked 5,803 Times in 1,218 Posts
Arrow Here's what I do...

At the top there is a box that says 'Thread Tools'. If you click that, there is an option to subscribe to a thread. It gives options for notification and so forth. Once you have suscribed, go to 'Quick Links' and select suscribed threads from the drop down. You'll see the listing of your subscribed threads. If you click on the little down arrow, it takes you to the first unread post in the thread. This also works for threads you haven't subscribed to.
What I do is 'thank' the posts that I've seen and kind of use them as a bookmark. Sometimes I surf from my phone and want to return to a thread later on my computer. (to see them on a BIG screen!) I can go to the first unread post and backtrack to where the 'thanks' start and go from there.

Hope this was at least a little helpful, and welcome to OCC!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky 45 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 11:24 AM

Default The power of google

You can try this. Do a google image search on your name ... but filter it to the forum site. You do that by adding site:forum.oneclickchicks.com to the search box. All kinds of stuff will pop up, and you will be like, "Yeah I really did like those boobs!". It's pretty fun!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to austinD3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 12:08 PM

Thanked 260,722 Times in 8,710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark62 View Post
Quite new to this site, which I think is a fantastic place, but can anyone tell me if it is possible to find out which pic or set of pics I have thanked? Sometimes I just want to look a a few sets and rather than post a comment every time I just thank the poster, and I was wondering if they can be found. Many thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky 45 View Post
At the top there is a box that says 'Thread Tools'. If you click that, there is an option to subscribe to a thread. It gives options for notification and so forth. Once you have suscribed, go to 'Quick Links' and select suscribed threads from the drop down. You'll see the listing of your subscribed threads. If you click on the little down arrow, it takes you to the first unread post in the thread. This also works for threads you haven't subscribed to.
What I do is 'thank' the posts that I've seen and kind of use them as a bookmark. Sometimes I surf from my phone and want to return to a thread later on my computer. (to see them on a BIG screen!) I can go to the first unread post and backtrack to where the 'thanks' start and go from there.

Hope this was at least a little helpful, and welcome to OCC!
...but as to a straightforward way, apparently not. It used to be possible to look, in one's profile, for posts one had thanked, but that feature was removed some time ago, to save room in storage. While I've often missed the feature, the tradeoff, to make more space for what we're really all here for, seems worth it to me...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 09:14 AM

Default Thanks

Many thanks for all of your helpful replies, I think what I was looking for was the ability to find individual posts within a thread, so if you a particularly beautiful woman you could go straight to that post rather than wade through all of the possibly hundreds of pages within that thread. I was hoping for a feature which crispus mentioned which now seems to have been removed. I'm not complaining about this great site, but just hoped there might be that facility. Sorry to have rambled on so much !! Many thanks again for all of your help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mark62 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 12:43 PM

Thanked 5,803 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default Another option,

If you wanted to save a particular post, you could make a bookmark on your own computer. Right click on the page and select 'add to favorites'. That way you can save an individual page and keep coming back to the same spot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky 45 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s