photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-25-2013, 04:34 AM

Default Student Bodies

I've been writing my ENF/EUF stories on both my RipEek group and the Split Pants Discussion Forum for a while, and I thought I would try posting them over here and see how they're recieved.
Also, the forum wants me to post more content rather than just lurking, so here we go-

Polly looked at the outfit laid out on her bed, and started to regret not learning how to do laundry before leaving home for university. She had thought it would be simple- put clothes in machine, press start button, collect them an hour later. But the fickleness of the campus facilities had caught her, and each item she pulled out of the laundry bag seemed more shrunk than the last.
Finally, she had narrowed it down to a pair of black trousers and a turquoise shirt, they had seemed the least shrunk out of everything, but was she began to get dressed Polly found that even these were tighter than she had thought, and she vowed to dash into town and buy new clothes as soon as her morning lectures were over.
She squeezed her ample buttocks into the trousers, and set to fastening them. The button would not go anywhere near its hole at first, but by lying on her bed and sucking in her slightly chubby midriff, Polly managed to tug the zip up almost three quarters of the way, and then she was just about able to push the button into place, although its threads seemed on the verge of snapping. She tugged on the shirt, feeling the stitches digging into her arms and she pulled at the sleeves. She pulled it over her round, perky breasts and with a great struggle managed to fasten the buttons, although they gaped noticeably both over her breasts and her belly button. She paused for a moment, turning to grab a t-shirt to wear under the shirt and prevent accidental exposure. However, before her eyes found her t-shirt drawer, they found her bedside clock.
"Oh, crumbs, I'm late!" Polly exclaimed. All thoughts of the t-shirt forgotten, she quickly smoothed down her pixie-cut brunette hair, stepped into a pair of shoes, picked up her notebook and dashed from her room.

Polly darted from the halls of residence, across campus to her lecture theatre, not realising how her bottom jiggled in her tight trousers, how her shirt buttons threatened to burst with every sharp intake of breath, how her seams strained with the effort of keeping her clothed. Everyone she passed noticed, however- guys staring, girls nudging their friends and giggling.
She reached the theatre just as the last students were filing in, giving her a few seconds to pause and catch her breath. Polly took pride in never being late for a single class at school, and she was not going to let her standards slip now she was at university.
Her moment taken, she wiped her forehead and walked in. By now, the other hundred or so students were seated, although the lecturer had not yet arrived. They were waiting patiently, all facing towards the front of the room, where the door was. Polly felt a little self-conscious at this many people looking down at her, and quickly looked for a spare seat to take. In looking around, she failed to notice as she walked right into the lecturers' desk. Her notebook slipped from her hands, banging the microphone and sending a whine of feedback around the room.
Now, everyone really was looking at her, and she blushed in embarrassment. She quickly bent to grab her fallen book.
RRRRRIIIIPPPP!!!!
Polly's black trousers split right up the back, straight in view of the entire class. The tear ran the entire length of the seam, opened wide, and exposed her white and pink Moomin panties.
Polly froze, still bent over, at the horrible tearing sound. As the class fell about laughing at her, she slowly reached behind with her hands, feeling the rip to see how big it was, and finding just how much it exposed.
“Oh, that’s torn it!” she groaned.
Finally, she had the sense to stand up and turn around. As she did, her shirt buttons tugged tighter, the stitches around the button holes frayed, and the garment tried valiantly to hold on. But the strain was too much- just as Polly stood fully upright and turned around there was a POP! PING! RIP! And buttons began flying off, first from her breasts, exposing her blue and white lacy bra, and then over her belly, until only the middle button remained, holding the shirt closed but failing to cover anything.
If she had stopped to think for a moment, Polly would have left the room then, run back to her room and tried to find something else to wear. But with everyone laughing at her, her only thought was to quickly sit down and try and save any further embarrassment. So seeing her friend Robyn sitting halfway up the theatre and waving at her, Polly quickly dashed up the stairs.
She made it up two or three stairs before, in her haste, she stumbled, one of her shoes went flying completely off her foot, and she fell down onto her hands and knees.
BANG! ZZZZIIPP!!
The button of her trousers popped, and the zipper gave up, busting open. As Polly quickly clambered back to her feet, she found the front of her trousers gaping open as much as the back. Face glowing red, she quickly dashed up the rest of the steps and sat down, idly noticing the shoulder seams of her blouse starting to give way.
“You really know how to make an entrance, don’t you?” Robyn giggled. The strawberry-blonde girl was dressed in leggings and a t-shirt, and was trying to hold in her laughter. If Polly had been meaner, she might have pointed out that Robyn’s outfit did not look like it would hold her in very long either, as where Polly’s weakness was laundry, Robyn’s was cooking, and a diet of ready meals and takeaways had left most of her wardrobe straining to contain her expanding bum and breasts.
“I need to go and get more clothes, nothing fits me any more!” Polly said, “You’ve got to help me, as soon as this lecture is over!”

The lecture dragged on, mostly because Polly found it impossible to concentrate with her current predicament. Finally the hour was over, and she waited in her seat for the theatre to empty before she stood up.
But most of the students remained where they were.
“What’s going on?” she asked.
“I think they’re waiting for you.” Robyn replied. “Everyone wants another look.”
“Oh, for goodness sake!” Polly sighed, resolving to stay seated until everyone else gave up. Unfortunately for her, the lure of a half-naked girl was strong, and it was quite drafty sat there in her ruined outfit.
“Walk behind me, okay?” she said to Robyn. Then, holding her notebook over her breasts and one hand holding her trousers up, she carefully stood. Robyn got up right behind her and used her body to hide the split in her trousers, although not before taking a quick snap on her phone.
The two girls shuffled down the steps, out of the door, and managed to get outside, ignoring the other students’ camera phones snapping away.
“Right, the bus to town is just on the other side of that building.” Polly pointed, “Stay close, and I might just make it.”
So the two girls proceeded in their slightly bizarre way to walk across campus, in front of hundreds of curious eyes, Polly wishing she’d worn less embarrassing underwear, until they were within a hundred metres of the bus stop, at which point the bus pulled up ahead.
“We’re going to miss it!” Polly groaned.
“I’ll get it!” Robyn said, jogging ahead.
“No wait, what about my…” Polly had no choice but to move her notebook from covering her front, to covering her backside, “…trousers.”
Robyn jogged around groups of strolling students, determined to catch the bus and make it wait. She had almost made it, when her foot caught on a loose paving slab and she fell headlong to the ground.
RRRRIIIPPP!!!!
As she did, her leggings split wide open, and an ample portion of bare buttocks came spilling out.
“Nice ass!”
“Yeah, baby!”
Robyn got up, hearing the calls and the wolf-whistles and wishing she’d worn some underwear that morning.
In the first stroke of good luck either of the girls had had so far, the bus driving had been watching as Robyn tripped and exposed herself, and this caused him to wait for long enough that they could both get on board.
“There’s only one seat.”
“Looks like it, Pol. Bad luck.”
“Hey, what? Why do you get it?”
“Because my leggings have split, everyone can see my bum!”
“My trousers have split, though.”
“But you’re wearing underwear, you’re just showing off your love of Norwegian cartoons.”
“Mine had been split for longer, more people have seen mine.”
“Yeah, but I’ve been walking behind you and covering you up, so no one could see.”
“Until you ran off and left me exposed.”
“To catch the bus for you! And it was that running that caused my leggings to rip!”
“So it’s your own fault.”
“And it’s your fault that you’re 21 and can’t wash your clothes without shrinking them to child-size!”
“And it’s your fault that all you eat is pizza and made your bum so big it can’t fit in your pants!”
“At least I can keep my boobs in!”
“Did you choose not to wear knickers, or do none of them fit your fat arse any more?”
At that moment, the bus stopped and a young woman wearing a “baby on board” badge got on. The girls looked at each other, and realised that although the woman was not showing yet, they could not sit down and keep a pregnant woman standing. So both girls stepped back, knowing the bus full of people behind them could see both their predicaments, and let the woman past.
Polly thought she saw the woman’s denim skirt begin to fray and burst as she sat down, but had no chance to verify this as five minutes later the bus stopped in the middle of town and they both got off.
Polly stopped next to the bus, and looked around.
“We’re going to have to be careful if we’re going to make it to the shops without many more people seeing us.” She said. “We’ll have to be quite clever, and sneaky.”
With that, Polly took a step forwards, failing to realise her shirt was caught on the bus door, and tearing it completely off her body.
“Oh, very stealthy.” Robyn laughed as Polly was further exposed.
“Oh, not again!” Polly crossed both hands over her chest, and as a result her trousers dropped to her ankles.
“Maybe I can just walk in there while you’re distracting everyone by stripping!”
“That’s it, I’ve got to hide!” Polly quickly ran from the bus stop into the adjacent public park, and ducked down behind a bush. As she did, her bra gave up from the strain and the straps snapped in two places.
“You’ve got to go and buy me clothes!” she cried.
“Really? I thought it would be funnier to make you go and get them yourself!”
“Please, I’m almost…” Polly wriggled around to see Robyn better, and there was a final devastating RRRRIIIPPP!!! She clapped one hand over the seat of her knickers, which had just torn open. “…I’m naked!”
“Okay, but you owe me for this.”
“Yes, definitely. But please be quick?”
“Oh, yeah, you’ve got to give a presentation in the seminar this afternoon, haven’t you?”
“Yes, I do. But also, I’m IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN, HIDING IN A BUSH NAKED!”
“Okay, okay. But if you don’t want anyone to find you, you should probably stop shouting that there’s a naked girl here.”
“Then you should probably stop talking to a bush.”
“Good point. All right, hold tight, I’ll be right back.”

Hands over her backside, Robyn left the park and walked to the nearest clothes shop, then paused.
In front of her was a cheap clothes shop where she could probably find everything Polly needed, and some new trousers for herself. But before that, there was a fancy dress shop, and a childrens clothes store.
Robyn wondered if this would be a good opportunity to pull a joke on Polly, and embarrass her even more….
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blackskull For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 03:44 PM

Really good work, i enjoyed reading it.
It's short enough to not lose interest and gets to the point very quickly without feeling rushed. (except that part in the bushes, but i think everyone expected what would happen anyway.)

Is there a second part?
Old 03-25-2013, 04:01 PM

There will be a second part, but no guarantees of when.

Tags
clothes, embarrassed, rip, student

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016