Send a message via MSN to abbamuk Send a message via Yahoo to abbamuk
Default Great progress

Thanks for sharing and a great looking wife
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abbamuk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2016, 12:24 PM

Default Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyp1 View Post
I think your girlfriend likes to be a little naughty!
Am dying to hear what else happened to her on that vacation . . . .
Thank you for your Thanks and I'm glad you like our holiday adventures.
Last days I have been on a business trip, so it wasn't possible to continue with my experiences.

I stopped at Fuerteventura on vacation after we took some wicked weasel pictures. We took some picture at a stone-castle with my girlfriend completely nude. Initially we took some pictures with her legs quite closed. Then she opened slowly her legs more and more, for some more explicit pictures. I noticed she had very much confidence with taking pictures. All that without any of indications from me. She got more and more in it and all that pictures before in front of the people in wicked weasel on the beach and now in the stone castle seemed to make her hot.

I had a huge hard on and after 50 pictures or so she crawls still completely naked to me and pull me beside her.
I laid down and she began to undress my shorts and to jack of my cock with her hand.
First I was shocked because we were in public and said: "Are you real?" She answered: "Why not, it's an adventure." I replied: "and if someone will come and see us?" She said: "Then they will see. That's the thrill!"
I have to say, I was so turned on from the pictures and the public action, that I couldn't think anymore and let it happen. I relaxed and she got down and began to take my cock in her mouth. She began first sucking on the head and I have to say, her blowjobs are memorable! She tried to take it all the way down her throat. I got totally relaxed and closed my eyes.

After a minute or so, I opened my eyes again and saw a man standing around 15 feet away from us and watching what was going on. If you know fuerteventura, there are many men, which go hiking at the beaches. I saw he had a hard on and watched how my girlfriend was sucking my cock in the stone-castle.
I was shocked and couldn't say anything. My girlfriend was knelt beside of me and couldn't see the stranger standing there. But she felt my tension and stopped for a second. Then she watched me and saw in my face, that I was starring across her and turned in the same direction and noticed the stranger. I thought she will scream now.
But the stranger immediatly said: "I'm sorry, but please don't stop. I will stay here and will only watch. You haven't fear anything from me."
I think that were the perfect words he could say in that moment. My girlfriend turned to me and looked in my face. I looked to her and in that moment like a flash got through my mind and I imagined beeing watched from a stranger during a blowjob. That turned me on. I just nodded. She wasn't sure and didn't moved for maybe 10 seconds. Then she nodded to and went back to give her attention to my cock and continued licking and sucking. The man stood there and began jerking his cock off during he was watching. She was kneelt from the side above my lap. Then I got the idea to give him a better view. I slowly touched her hips and pushed her between my legs. In that position she kneelt with her head towards me and her back faced the stranger. He got a perfect view on her ass and her slid during her blowjob.

All this made me extremely hot and I could last only 1 or 2 minutes and came in her mouth. She swallowed til the last drop and continued slowly to suck. The stranger watched all this and was still jerking off, so I said to my girlfriend: "now it's your turn." She lied on her back on her ellbows and spread open her legs. In perfect view of the stranger.
I got down on her and began licking her clit and put a finger in her pussy. She was incredibly wet.
She began moaning and I put my second finger in her and began to fuck her with both of my fingers. I stopped licking and she began rubbing her clit. I pulled one finger out of her pussy and slowly pushed it, lubrificated from her pussy, against her asshole. I have to say, she loves analplay and it is always a part of our sex.
She relaxed and my finger slid in her backdoor and I began to fingerfuck both of her holes and she began to rub her clit faster and faster. That and the stranger watching brought her to climax very fast and she began to breath deeply. She came very hard and moved her whole body back and forward. The stranger began to wank also faster and came just some seconds later and spurt in the sand.
Then he said: "Thank you, that you let watching me, maybe we will meet again."
My girlfriend answered: "You are welcome. Maybe."
He then left.

We dressed our bathing stuff, took the camera and went back to our towels.
I was incredible surprised, she was so cool with all that and she had no problem, that a stranger watched our sexplay. She said to me, she never has done something like this, but she was so hot because of the photos, that she got more aroused, when she saw the stranger watching us. It was an incredible experience for me and after that I knew. I have to marry this woman!
Old 06-07-2016, 06:21 AM

Default Your vacation experiences . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolio.iglesias View Post
Thank you for your Thanks and I'm glad you like our holiday adventures.
Last days I have been on a business trip, so it wasn't possible to continue with my experiences.

We dressed our bathing stuff, took the camera and went back to our towels.
I was incredible surprised, she was so cool with all that and she had no problem, that a stranger watched our sexplay. She said to me, she never has done something like this, but she was so hot because of the photos, that she got more aroused, when she saw the stranger watching us. It was an incredible experience for me and after that I knew. I have to marry this woman!

I loved reading of your sexplay on the beach and your girlfriend's part in it!

Reading about this, I find myself thinking that she must already be at a stage where she wants to take things even further
Am I right, please tell if there is more . . .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 10:29 AM

Default Looking forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyp1 View Post
I loved reading of your sexplay on the beach and your girlfriend's part in it!

Reading about this, I find myself thinking that she must already be at a stage where she wants to take things even further
Am I right, please tell if there is more . . .

Hi,

she never let touch herself by someone else, but there are some more stories. I will tell you later.

I'm very excited, because we will go on vacation this week with my sister in law and her husband. And like I heared from former vacations of them and from vacations of my wife with her sister when they were in their 20s, the sister also is very open minded.

To give you an idea. When my wife and her sister were 20 and 18 years old, they spent a vacation to mallorca in spain together.
My wife has no tattoos and she hates them. My sister in law is the same. They both love piercings, but not in their faces.
My wife back than had a clit hood piercing, a belly button piercing and one nipple piercing. (When I heared my wife had all this piercings I convinced her, to get again a clit piercing. Also a nice story, when you are watching during a stranger is piercing your girlfriends clit) My sister in law back then had both nipples pierced. So imagine my wife is on the last pictures 32 years old. When they made that vacation she was 20 and her sister 18. My sister in law is a little bit taller but the figure like my wife with black hair. And they both laid in topless on the beach in spain with their piercings. My wife told me, that the people watched them, but they hadn't any problems with that.
So I'm now looking forward what will happen during our vacation together, because also the husband of my sister in law made some hints.
I hope I can tell you this story in 2 weeks.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Coolio.iglesias For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2016, 03:41 PM

Default Nipples

Thanks for the amazing stories and pictures. Your girlfriend has some very cute nipples. Do they get bigger when she is aroused, I would love to see how they look hard, if you have a picture

Quote:
Hello,

thank you for the response. Like requested I will continue with some more memories.

Later we talked about that episodes I noticed, that my girlfriend getting turned on of taking nude fotos and that summer we went out in nature for taking some semi nude and nude fotos. That got a new hobby for both of us.

I decided to push that experiences further and checked the internet which vacation places have many clothing optional places. I found the island fuerteventura, which is one of the canary islands and is part of spain. I read on internet, that the spanish people are really relaxed and open minded. That you can find many clothing optional beaches. My plan was to make her a christmas present. I booked the vacation for May. But I won't have anything under the tree for her, so I bought her two Wicked Weasel bikinis for the vacation as material gift. She was really happy about my gift and she loved the bikini from the first day.
I couldn't expect to go with her on this vacation. (It was also the time I found this forum on search for nude beaches in fuerteventura)
We checked in our hotel, that was in the middle of the island and we rented a car for seeing as much as possible from the island.

We found a wonderful beach at the first day. Later we checked some more but the first one was the best. So we spend most of time at this beach.
If you ever have been on the canaries, the sun is burning as hell, the water is ice cold and it is always windy. The wind is so strong on the beaches, that the sand flies like small insects and hurts. Because of that you can find on every beach small "stone-castles" to protect from the wind. My girlfriend visited some years before Gran Canaria and knew the windy problem. She bought a professional umbrella to protect us if no castle is empty.
Both, the castles and the umbrella gave you also some privacy (just from one side).

So let's continue with my experiences there. We arrived at the beach and immediatly we noticed, that quite everyone is in topless or completely nude. That beach wasn't an official clothing optional beach. Later on our vacation we visited some more beaches and at fuerteventura all beaches are used to be clothing optional beaches.
During we opened our umbrella and placed our towels on the sand I said to my girlfriend, ok here everybody seem to be relaxed on the beach, let's tan nude. She immediately was in and stripped her bikini off. Later on that vacation she didn't took a bikini along. She was the whole day nude on the beach. At the second day she took her wicked weasel bikini, to make some shootings at the beach. I don't know if you know wicked weasel. That bikinis are very tiny and mostly sheer and if you buy some bikinis, you will get a free account for one year at microminimus. The idea is to share your "vacation bikini pics" in that community. Like said before we had the hobby taking nude pictures but one day I asked her: "ok, we have fun together taking that pictures, but for what we take them, when we don't show them anybody?" She agreed and answered: "Yes, you might be right" So we decided to take some pictures at the beach with the wicked weasel bikinis.

We found a wonderful spot at the beach, where she could pose with her wicked weasel bikinis and I took nearly 200-300 pictures. I do have a reflex camera and we took some awesome shots there.
It's really strange, when you take pictures at a beach with a reflex camera, other people which were just passing, think you take professional pictures for a magazine or something like that. After 10 minutes there were 10 or 15 people standing around us, watching what we are doing. Sometimes she changed the bikini and had to strip completely nude. It was no problem for her stripping in front of other people.
She enjoyed to be in the center of the attention. I got a huge hard on and had to hide it.

When we both finished that "shooting" both of us got very hot. We packed our stuff and got back to our umbrella and on the way we stopped at an empty "stone-castle" and decided to take some more pictures. This time completely nude. I experimented with the ISO of the camera and got some very nice overexposed pictures.

This was the beginning of a memorable vacation. Do you want know what else happened during that vacation?

I added some pictures before and during this vacation. Hope you like them.
The Following User Says Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2016, 05:06 AM

Default Inverted nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollolz9 View Post
Thanks for the amazing stories and pictures. Your girlfriend has some very cute nipples. Do they get bigger when she is aroused, I would love to see how they look hard, if you have a picture
Thank you for your words.
My wife has inverted nipples.
One of her nipples never come out. The other one only sometimes, when it get's stimulated much or it's very cold.
When she was around 20 years old, she read somewhere, that a piercing will let them come out and let be "normal". (I love them, like they are) Because of that she began having piercings. Unfortunately the piercing didn't changed anything. And after a while she put it out.

I checked all my pictures and I found just this one, where one nipple came out.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
Old 06-10-2016, 03:20 AM

Thanked 5,444 Times in 286 Posts
Default Topless wife

On the beaches in Spain my wife now always goes topless. The other woman at the beach also predominantly go topless as well, as when some are top free, it gives others the confidence to be topfree as well.

Wife loves it as it gives her an opportunity to show off without the stigma of being sl*tty.

Many euro girls see summer the opportunity for them to express their beauty. Of course they like the admiration, but only if you look at the beauty and not view them as sexually available! Many of these woman grew up with their mothers and friends topless. Many can not wait to grow up and display themselves.

B
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2016, 08:37 AM

Thanked 26,501 Times in 1,273 Posts

We are American, not UK, but we vacationed once in Cannes and my wife went topless on a beach for the first time. Her thought was we'll never see these people again, why not? But the second night we were there we struck up a friendship with an attractive Brit couple in the bar, very nice, we had a few rounds with them.

The next day we went down to the beach again, got drinks, relaxed, wife was topless, and that couple came out, saw us and of course we invited them to sit with us. My wife made no attempt to cover up and the other lady soon was topless too. Later my wife was in a very sexy mood, she enjoyed have someone she knew see her breasts.
Old 06-11-2016, 06:00 PM

Default Tasty :)

Thanks for sharing. Her boobs are amazing and look super tasty Lucky you!

When the nipple are inverted and don't come out, what happens then when they get stimulated? Do they stay soft or do they get hard just without coming out?

Quote:
Thank you for your words.
My wife has inverted nipples.
One of her nipples never come out. The other one only sometimes, when it get's stimulated much or it's very cold.
When she was around 20 years old, she read somewhere, that a piercing will let them come out and let be "normal". (I love them, like they are) Because of that she began having piercings. Unfortunately the piercing didn't changed anything. And after a while she put it out.

I checked all my pictures and I found just this one, where one nipple came out.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2016, 11:59 PM

Thanked 5,444 Times in 286 Posts
Default Topless on holiday

My wife now always goes topless on holiday. We have a friend in spain so we visit the beaches there alot. The beaches are all topless with a good few nude.

Wifey has no problem walking swimming and sunbathing topless. In the hotels we often make friends with other couples especially those from the UK or Australia. The wifes then almost always end up topless on the beach that day or the next.

Not only that but an english speaking topless woman at the beach always attracts other english speaking topless woman. Something about sisterhood. So I would sometimes end up surrounded by a group of topless woman all chatting away.

Tags
holiday, uk wives

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021