uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-23-2016, 03:17 PM

Default uk wives topless on holidays

hi all
I was just wondering how many british wives out there go topless on holidays?
my wife has gone topless from the age of 18 when we first went abroad.
she has done it when friends and family have been with us , I have also seen many of my friends wives tits on holiday. its a real buzz
Old 05-24-2016, 03:44 AM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

Tracy has gone topless on holidays ever since I have known her both in the UK and aboard. She has never worried about who was with us and has been the only girl in a group of 10 friends and she has still gone topless much to the pleasure of the guys. She also goes topless on normal beeches.
Attached Thumbnails
beach07.JPG   2004_0805_144303AA.JPG  

2004_0805_144327AA.JPG   berrow 2005 079 (Small).jpg  

The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2016, 07:40 AM

Thanked 32,578 Times in 993 Posts

My wife goes topless both abroad and on quieter beaches in the UK. She's also gone nude a few times in Croatia. We've also been away with her sister and they both went topless, sil's husband and I couldn't believe our luck.

I enjoy seeing her topless on beaches and love it when I spot another guy checking her out.

We're going away with some friends soon, looking forward to seeing what happens.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:57 AM

Mine went topless on a holiday a couple of years ago, when she first took it off I couldn't believe it, her bare perky breasts exposed for everyone to see on a busy public beach, it was so hot watching guys looking over as she slept in the sun with her nipples hard and warm ;-)
Old 05-24-2016, 02:00 PM

Default Topless on holiday

The first time my wife went topless was on a quiet beach in the UK on a family holiday, but with not a soul in sight. Last year she went topless for the first time in public proper in Ibiza.

On arriving I knew she was nervous about it, as slim blonde in her 20s with 30FF boobs she definitely attracts attention without taking her top off in public. Day one on the beach she said she would need to build up the courage, but she would definitely do it on the beach, around the hotel pool though was "too intimate" and she wasn't sure. That afternoon by the hotel pool my heart leapt in to my mouth when without a word she undid her bikini top rolled over on to her back and made no attempt to cover herself!

Her absolutely glorious rack was so white in the bright sun, she was literally glowing! I tok great pride in watching a few guys (and girls) try and clock a sneaky look. I told her about all the eyes watching her that I could see that she was missing, and she clearly loved the attention.

That evening we were both horny as hell and had some of the best sex we'd had in months! For the rest of the week she was sunbathing, walking to and from the pool / ocean and swimming topless, and loving every second of it! The photo album we share with freidns and family is also full of some great topless images, she has really embraced it. We're going back this july, and she's already considering not packing a bikini top... I cannot wait!
Old 05-24-2016, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixstringcowboy View Post
The first time my wife went topless was on a quiet beach in the UK on a family holiday, but with not a soul in sight. Last year she went topless for the first time in public proper in Ibiza.

On arriving I knew she was nervous about it, as slim blonde in her 20s with 30FF boobs she definitely attracts attention without taking her top off in public. Day one on the beach she said she would need to build up the courage, but she would definitely do it on the beach, around the hotel pool though was "too intimate" and she wasn't sure. That afternoon by the hotel pool my heart leapt in to my mouth when without a word she undid her bikini top rolled over on to her back and made no attempt to cover herself!

Her absolutely glorious rack was so white in the bright sun, she was literally glowing! I tok great pride in watching a few guys (and girls) try and clock a sneaky look. I told her about all the eyes watching her that I could see that she was missing, and she clearly loved the attention.

That evening we were both horny as hell and had some of the best sex we'd had in months! For the rest of the week she was sunbathing, walking to and from the pool / ocean and swimming topless, and loving every second of it! The photo album we share with freidns and family is also full of some great topless images, she has really embraced it. We're going back this july, and she's already considering not packing a bikini top... I cannot wait!

loved your story any chance to give us a glimpse of the album?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fernandaaquino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2016, 01:40 AM

Thanked 1,061 Times in 94 Posts
Default Fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixstringcowboy View Post

How have your friends and family reacted? Did they do so when she was present?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dkuk8166 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2016, 08:35 AM

Thanked 2,062 Times in 85 Posts
Default Freedom

Having travelled to Spain on many occasions, topless on holiday has really become the norm. I have had the pleasure of her going topless for the last 25 years and this has encouraged me to ensure i always remember to take my camera to get a few holiday snaps. She thinks nothing of wandering about topless on the beach, which can get crowded in the summer or if we rent a villa will no doubt end up skinny dipping whether we are on or own or with extended family. Its never been an issue and can be entertaining watching people trying to look without getting caught looking..
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to monarch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2016, 12:29 PM

Default First time topless

When I met my wife, she was used making topless and go to mixed saunas, but I was quite new to all this.
If you haven't seen her pics here in the forum: she is 1,60m and 46 kilo. She has a wonderful body and C-cups.

Our first vacation together (at that point she was my girlfriend) the holiday apartement had a wonderful big terrace with a breathtaking ocean view. The apartement was located in the middle of other holiday apartements.
It was in april so the other appartements weren't rented yet, but to this period there are many construction workers to maintain and repair the houses. Because of the date the weather was sunny but it wasn't warm enough to go to the beach, so we decided some sunbathing on the wonderful terrace.

At the apartement around were some workers maintaining the houses and I noticed, that they watched us (I think more her, than me )
Until this moment I didn't knew she was used making topless.
After 10 minutes suddently she said to me, I hate having tan lines and sit up and began opening her bikini top and then layed down on her stomach. I got big eyes, because never a girlfriend before stayed topless during our vacation. Then when I realized, that there were some workers I watched around checking if they had seen her fast and short flash. But they continued their work and it seemed they haven't noticed that my girlfriend was for about 10 seconds topless in front of everybody. In that moment I was shocked first but then I was turned on, that others might have seen my girlfriends tits.
So after more 10 minutes I got surprised again, when she sit up and getting some water to drink and searching for a book to read, all toples. Then she laid on her back with a book reading and her tits full on display to everyone. It seemed to be absolutely normal for her.
It was a great view of her wonderful tits on display and I enjoyed the wonderful view. But in the same moment I felt afraid the other man around will also notice it.
I got nervous and said to her (what an idiot I was) if she wasn't afraid the workers can see her. She said: "for me it's no problem, then they will see my tits". I felt I was turned on of the fact, that everybody will see my girlfriends wonderful tits and I fought in my self to enjoy this.
Then I noticed, that the workers noticed my topless girlfriend and began to get in a group watching and speaking together. I'm sure they really enjoyed the view.

That as the first time my wife was topless in the public and I learned how I got turned on. From that moment we got more and more in exhibitionism and that was the beginning for more and more....
If you like I will add in other posts.
Old 05-26-2016, 05:07 AM

[QUOTE=
That as the first time my wife was topless in the public and I learned how I got turned on. From that moment we got more and more in exhibitionism and that was the beginning for more and more....
If you like I will add in other posts.[/QUOTE]

Yes I do like!
So please post more . . . .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
holiday, uk wives

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s