photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-11-2018, 02:11 PM

Default Bikini

Okay I have one from back when I was 18 with my Ex GF who was 19 at the time. This was before we dated.

A friend of mine was having a going away party and rented out the local pool. He had joined the military and was heading to basics so a friend of mine, we will call John and his girlfriend May, asked me to go with them and May's friend Annie. Annie had just gotten out of a relationship a month or two before this and was really flirty. She was about 5'5" with C cup tits and a thick butt. Definitely not chubby but she wasn't twig thin either. (about 130 lbs) Black hair that was shoulder length and curly and a decent tan.

Most of the party we spent just hanging by the pool on a big towel talking, Annie was trying her best to show cleavage bending forward. Annie to be funny decides to untie May's bottoms while she was turned around talking to another girl. She was sitting so we didn't see anything except some ass cheek but I knew that Annie wouldn't freak out at being exposed now.

Later on in the night the family and stragglers had gone home and it was about 10 of us left when we finally got in the pool. We swam for a bit while Annie kept hanging off me. We go to get out and Annie goes up the stairs with the two railings first.. it was a compromising position to begin with made worse that she was a flirt.. She left a bit of a wedgie in her bikini bottoms and went up the stairs slowly. She even did a little hip swing to be funny or sexy I'm not sure..

She has on this cheeky pair of green bottoms and now it was showing a ton of cheek.

Since she played it up so much I couldn't help myself.. I grabbed the strings when she was at the second to last spot on the latter.. Out of the water up to her knees. And I pulled the bottoms down to the water. She high pitch yells and drops her bare ass right on top of me.

She was beat red and we all teased her a bit about it but she was a great sport and I learned dating her later on that she was turned on by being shown off a bit.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bingo100 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 04:10 AM

Default Pantsing a friend

So by boyfriend and I have a mutual friend who is a girl. She comes over and has dinner or watch movies or game night sometimes alone other times with a boyfriend. This time she came alone. Her and I are cooking in the kitchen and my boyfriend comes in from yard work and starts chatting up a storm with her. I guess I got a little jealous because when her hands were full, I pulled down her yoga pants exposing a purple thong and her tan ass. I mock her a bit and even give her a wedgie, well, she doesn't forget that. Later we're on the couch watching Criminal Minds and I get up for some water and she dashes to pull down my leggings. I was wearing small panties that said "Juicy" on the back. I froze for a second but reacted by turning around and pantsing her again, this time in front of my boyfriend. She has such an embarrassed face and starts blushing trying to cover up. I turn around again, pull my panties down revealing my full ass, wiggle a bit mooning her and pull everything back up. My boyfriend was dying laughing and popped a noticeable boner. I liked the excitement I got from that pantsing battle.
Old 04-23-2018, 04:17 AM

Default Never satisfied

I get pantsed constantly by my boyfriend at my house. I'm not complaining tho. Most of the time I'm cooking when he does it. But last night I wanted to entertain him a bit more. I start twerking and grinding on him in the bedroom and he told me I was doing a good job but something was missing. He then pulls my sweats to the floor leaving me bare bottomed as I wasn't wearing anything underneath. I'm embarrassed, he's laughing so I go to pants him for a change. He reacts by lifting my shirt up. I say fuck it, take my shirt off and we continue with that night for a while.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aly23 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 03:01 PM

We've all missed your stories Aly, good to hear from you again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cetra For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 08:07 PM

Default New One

This one happened last night...

So my sister and her friend Megan were coming over to our house which is within walking distance of a really dumpy dive bar. They get to the house and we walk down. My wife Jenna about 5 ft 1, great ass, A cup tits is wearing a grey crop top and these black capri pants that are essentially baggy sweat pants. I call them her genie pants lol.

We get to the bar and it was packed. A lot of kids from the local college because the bar is cheap, and a lot of older locals who go there just about every night.

Jenna is pretty prudish when sober but has been a little more relaxed in the past year, but once she starts getting drinks in her she loves to twerk and likes a little more attention. Well we start taking shots and my sister, Megan, and Jenna keep changing the music to rap or boy bands. The locals like country so we were getting some looks. After a few shots and a rap song coming on Jenna gets up and dances as my sister (Angie) and Megan urge her on.

Well on of the locals an older guy comes over and starts sort of a dance off with her. After a minute she is twerking like reaaaaal low getting into it and they have a few people watching and laughing. She stands up puts her arms above her head and does like a quick butt shake thing looking back over her shoulder at this guy and yells that she won.

Arms up loose pants and ass shaking I couldn't help it. This guy was just enjoying the show so I helped it out. From the booth I grabbed both sides of her pants while she is shaking her ass and trash talking this guy and I drop them to her knees.

She squeals and scrambles to pick them up. She has on these panties that were black and lacy, sort of see through, but they were tiny and wedges up her ass showing off her tan lines.

The tiny crowd loved it and she got teased about it the rest of the night, but after some drinks she just kept telling anyone who teased her "you're welcome for the view" It was amazing.
Old 06-24-2018, 10:01 AM

Thanked 3,540 Times in 148 Posts
Default At a party

I didn’t see this myself, but have heard this story many times from people who were there including the girl who was pantsed, who’s name is Joanne. Here’s the story.

There was a decent sized party in an apartment on a college campus in Wisconsin. Like many parties, about half the people were standing around in the kitchen because that’s where the keg was, the rest were in the living room listening to music. My friends were in the kitchen, including Joanne, who according to everyone including herself was pretty buzzed.

She is the kind of girl who gets pretty loud when she’s drunk and that night was no exception. Some guy they didn’t know very well had just spilled a good portion of his beer because he was waving his arms around while telling a story, and Joanne started giving him a hard time about it, calling it “alcohol abuse” and saying he was a lightweight. When Joanne is drunk, she likes to be the center of attention, and once she gets on a track like this she just keeps going.

So for the next half hour, Joanne is teasing this guy nonstop calling him a lightweight and an alcohol abuser and generally being a pain in the ass. He wasn’t pissed about it, but was getting annoyed because she wouldn’t let it go. Finally Joanne went into the living room to hang out and everyone in the kitchen settled back into random party conversation.

A while later Joanne came back into the kitchen carrying two empty cups, hers and a friend’s, and started filling them up from the keg. Once again she started in on the guy saying “watch closely, you won’t see me spilling any beer.” She filled the first cup and balanced it on the top of the keg and then filled the second one. When the second one was filled, she picked them both up, and once again started commenting about how she hadn’t spilled a drop.

One of the girls who was friends with the guy that Joanne was giving such a hard time decided she had enough and she grabbed the sides of Joanne’s shorts and yanked them down to the floor leaving Joanne standing there with her panties on display. She wasn’t wearing a thong, but they were sexy silk panties and they had gotten pulled down a little bit revealing the tan lines on her ass. Joanne had a full beer in each hand so she couldn’t pull her shorts back up.

Instead of freaking out, Joanne looked at the guy and said, “see I didn’t spill a drop, that’s how the pros do it.” Everyone was laughing pretty hard at the situation, and despite her situation, Joanne kept up her badgering of the poor guy.

But the other girl was really sick of listening to Joanne, so she then grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down as well. Joanne was now standing in the middle of the kitchen completely naked from the waist down, shorts and undies around her ankles, and a full beer in each hand so she couldn’t do anything unless she put down the beers. After all the trash talking she had been doing, nobody really wanted to help her out, and from what I’m told they were laughing so hard that some of the people who were hanging out in the living room came into the kitchen to see what was going on.

I’m told that pretty much everyone at the party got a look at Joanne’s ass or muff or both. Joanne still didn’t freak out but instead called out the name of the person she was getting a beer for, and when she came into the kitchen Joanne handed her one of the beers. Then she took a long drink from her own beer before setting it on the keg and finally pulling up her panties and shorts. She then made a point of saying that she hadn’t spilled a drop of beer cause that’s how professionals do it.

This is one of those stories that gets told anytime the right group of us are together, and I have even heard Joanne tell the story herself. She insists to this day that while she was a little embarrassed about everyone seeing her ass and pussy, the important thing is that she didn’t spill any beer.

After that, people tried to pants Joanne quite a few times, and a few were successful including one I saw with my own eyes, but everyone agrees that night was the best. And yes, Joanne is still obnoxious when she gets drunk.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:48 PM

Default Friends Girlfriend

Saw a very unexpected pantsing this weekend.. Usually I'm the only one trying to pants my wife so I did not see this one coming..

We had 3 couples come to the house this weekend as it was my wife's birthday we thought it would be fun to all play games and drink. We take a few shots and played a trivia game (I was pretty bad at it but that isn't important). We got about 5 shots in and the girls didn't want to play anymore. Instead they told us guys we could go to the living room and play video games while they stayed in the kitchen and gossiped.

After a few games they turned music on and were all dancing around (this happens all the time with my wife. When drunk she is a dancer) We paid it no mind and continued playing PS4 getting pretty competitive.

While playing my friend Mike's girlfriend Brie comes and stands in front of him doing a really poor twerk. She is not typically a drinker so the shots hit her a bit hard lol.. She's about 5ft 5 with long curly brown hair, about C cup boobs and a slim figure. Pretty but with a small butt. Brie was the only girl not in jean shorts. She wore a tight t-shirt that showed a little belly and back and black leggings.

Mike didn't give her the attention she wanted, he patted hr on the ass once and was like, "2 minutes and the games over, hold on babe!"

She didn't like that and twerked into him. We were playing basketball on PS4 so he is having one hell of a time and I'm scoring on him as he can't see.

Brie tries doing a twerk in front of him where she dropped down and popped up shaking her butt while the other girls cheered her on. They love messing with us while we play games.

As she drops low bending over and starts coming back up Mike gets a glint in his eye and grabs the leggings by the ass and rips them down to her knees.

How he did it was amazing because she is a granny panty wearer so they weren't staying up. Her panties went down sideways to about mid thigh which got many cheers around the room. Brie is a pale girl and went beat red. It was amazing. I've pantsed my wife a few times around these guys so it is about time they repaid the favor.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:27 PM

Default ooopps

My wife was going to runs some errands and pick up some groceries from the local supermarket. She is 32 and a vision and has a great figure usually very well manicured if not shaved downstairs and always prides herself on looking great.
We were having a BBQ and it was a beautiful sunny morning so she put on a little crop top singlet tight fitting and a boho long skirt floral sort of thing with an elastic waistline no bra no knickers said she would not be long and left.
She said she parked in the middle of what was already becoming a busy car park and went into the supermarket and got her items then with her shopping trolley went in to the bottle shop to get our alcohol for the day, got it paid and left with a fairly heavy cart, anyway about 15 yards from the car woosh the wheel of the trolley caught the hem of her skirt and she was standing there in a crop top and nothing else.
She immediately bent straight over to try to unravel her skirt and due to an old sports injury she always bends from the hips not the knees.
A big burly tradesman who was following her had his phone out and as he walked past her taking pictures oh her exposed ass and whatever else from the bending over he said "thanks darl must come shopping more often" with a smile and kept walking when she finally assessed the situation her dress was destroyed she continued on to the car threw her groceries in the car, all whilst only wearing a singlet top and to applause and cheers from lots of onlookers.
Took her a long while before she went back to the shops and my only regrets are I was not there and I cannot find the tradesman to get a copy of the pictures.
Old 07-17-2018, 11:22 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayker View Post
My wife was going to runs some errands and pick up some groceries from the local supermarket. She is 32 and a vision and has a great figure usually very well manicured if not shaved downstairs and always prides herself on looking great.
We were having a BBQ and it was a beautiful sunny morning so she put on a little crop top singlet tight fitting and a boho long skirt floral sort of thing with an elastic waistline no bra no knickers said she would not be long and left.
She said she parked in the middle of what was already becoming a busy car park and went into the supermarket and got her items then with her shopping trolley went in to the bottle shop to get our alcohol for the day, got it paid and left with a fairly heavy cart, anyway about 15 yards from the car woosh the wheel of the trolley caught the hem of her skirt and she was standing there in a crop top and nothing else.
She immediately bent straight over to try to unravel her skirt and due to an old sports injury she always bends from the hips not the knees.
A big burly tradesman who was following her had his phone out and as he walked past her taking pictures oh her exposed ass and whatever else from the bending over he said "thanks darl must come shopping more often" with a smile and kept walking when she finally assessed the situation her dress was destroyed she continued on to the car threw her groceries in the car, all whilst only wearing a singlet top and to applause and cheers from lots of onlookers.
Took her a long while before she went back to the shops and my only regrets are I was not there and I cannot find the tradesman to get a copy of the pictures.
I wonder how long it took her to get the trolley wheels to grab her skirt? Seriously, I've seen something similar, a lady slipped on the same puddle I just slipped on in a Target, I almost fell, she went down hard, skirt up to her head, panties on display. She didn't want to move until EMS got there (and her lawyer), so I covered her with my jacket and stayed until help arrived.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 10:56 PM

Default ooopps

she does like to be naked
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wayker For This Useful Post:

Tags
pantsing, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032