photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-11-2011, 04:38 PM

Default Bikini Pussy

At a waterpark the other day. A mother was there with her young son. She had on this yellow bikini. The bottoms must have been completely unlined. You could make out the outline of a gorgeous pussy. It must have been shaved to see it that well.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:38 PM

Default milfs bullet like nips

i went with my wife the other day to her friends son's birthday. Her friend who is quite fit anyway had another one of her friends around who is very slim blonde lady in her thirties. whilst the kids were all running around the garden we all sat on the steps to the garden having a couple of drinks. I was quite happily chatting to both of the young mothers when the nice blondes youngest daughter came running up and asked her mother somthing. Her mother quite innocently leant down to respond to her daughter and when i looked at this i noticed that she did not infact have a bra on ( easy to mistake as she had very small pert breasts) but the nips where like as you say "bullets". This happened several times over the next ten minutes to my pleasure. But the icing on the cake was when this sexy milf decided to play on all fours on the grass with the kids for about 20 minutes and just let me oggle her pert nips for the whole time.

And there was my mate the night before in the pub taking the piss out of me for having to attend this do!
Old 09-23-2011, 02:25 PM

Default Food Court

One more mother story that I remember pretty well.

I was at the food court at the mall. A mother pushes up an oversized stroller up a few tables away from me and starts messing with her kids. I notice she has on a short dress and pay close attention. Eventually, I'm well rewarded. She bends far forward to go through a bag, and the dress rides up halfway up her ass. She had on pretty casual striped panties. As she leaned forward enough, you could see her pussy come between her legs, covered only by a thin form hugging piece of fabric. You could even see little pubic hairs coming out the sides. She gave me, and anyone else that happened to look from the whole food court, this view for about 30 seconds.

Eventually she reached back and put her hand on he ass and then quickly sat up, obviously realizing what she was showing. She turned around and saw me. I just sat there grinning. She turned 3 shades of red. She never said a word to me, but never showed me anything else the rest of the time. She was young and sexy however, and I got to stare at her for the next 10 minutes while she finished feeding her kids knowing what she was hiding beneath her dress.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:50 PM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 603 Posts

Food courts are good places for sitting uppies too

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjgoggins View Post
One more mother story that I remember pretty well.

I was at the food court at the mall. A mother pushes up an oversized stroller up a few tables away from me and starts messing with her kids. I notice she has on a short dress and pay close attention. Eventually, I'm well rewarded. She bends far forward to go through a bag, and the dress rides up halfway up her ass. She had on pretty casual striped panties. As she leaned forward enough, you could see her pussy come between her legs, covered only by a thin form hugging piece of fabric. You could even see little pubic hairs coming out the sides. She gave me, and anyone else that happened to look from the whole food court, this view for about 30 seconds.

Eventually she reached back and put her hand on he ass and then quickly sat up, obviously realizing what she was showing. She turned around and saw me. I just sat there grinning. She turned 3 shades of red. She never said a word to me, but never showed me anything else the rest of the time. She was young and sexy however, and I got to stare at her for the next 10 minutes while she finished feeding her kids knowing what she was hiding beneath her dress.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 05:21 PM

I'm surprised that this thread keeps falling behind. I find that when you hang around mothers with children, these stories just keep coming. I'll revive it with a story of what happened recently.

I accompanied my wife recently to one of those toddler classes, sort of like a modified "mommy and me." This place was sort of like a perfect storm, mixing the modern fashion obsession with low cut jeans and everyone sitting on the floor. Looking around the room, there wasn't one ass that wasn't atleast partially hanging out. In addition, one mother in particular stood out. She had a young toddler that kept running away, requiring her to get up and run after him. None of her clothes fit right. Her pants hung low, causing her to flash almost her entire ass every time she stood up. Additionally, her shirt was very loose and her bra about a size too big. Every time she'd lean over to grab the kid, you could see her pale areola and erect nipple. It must have happened 50 times.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:54 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

As a parent of two tiny ones, I see this stuff so much that I don't even think about it anymore. The only reason I let my wife take me to parenting/child groups is because of exactly what you just said. I don't think I have gone more than a week without seeing butt cleavage or bare nipples in oversized bras.

I am finding that a lot of women are quite aware, but they feel safe in such an environment, so they truly don't care. So, I don't really care that much, either. If I saw this exact thing at the mall, then I would go nuts, but in these playgroups, I actually don't even flinch a muscle. It's interesting, too, how many women start out nursing under their covers for a few weeks, then after a while, none of the women use covers anymore, and they don't even try to hide anything when they are latching-on...they literally "whip them out" for several seconds before the baby is even ready, knowing that other dads are looking, and they don't care one bit.

Hmmm, I actually feel like a creep writing all this out, since I experience this every week...heh. But so be it.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:43 AM

I'm definitely looking forward to the summer. It's been pretty mild this winter, so hopefully we'll get a jump start on it. Short skirts, dresses, low cut tops, or bikinis mixed with toddlers is just about the perfect combination.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rjgoggins For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 12:10 PM

Post at the pool

I had a couple nice experiences at our local pool growing up.

One time, I was in the water and saw a mother playing with her child. She was spreading her legs out and letting the kid work her way out to her foot, and then she would bring her legs back together. When she was spread wide, her suit gaped open enough to see her fluffy brown bush. I got quite a few views while this game went on.

Another time, I remember going to the pool near the end of the summer. First we ran into a family we knew, and the mother was about 40, but slender. She had a wet white suit on, and you could see her brown bush and the outline of her lips. Her nipples poked through, too, but at the time, I was focused on seeing pussy.

Last edited by stony; 06-07-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:46 PM

Thanked 14,701 Times in 607 Posts
Default On topic images

Just saw those and it reminded me of this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
CIMG3918.JPG   CIMG3920.JPG  

CIMG3946.JPG   CIMG3953.JPG  

CIMG3955.JPG   CIMG3956.JPG  

CIMG3957(1).JPG   CIMG4018.JPG  

Old 06-07-2012, 05:09 PM

Years ago, when my kids were much younger, they played soccer. And I'd go to the games. Without knowing it, I'd invented my own game called "Guess Her Nips". Many moms sit around the field with the younger kids playing on blankets, etc. Usually talking with another mom. Both would be leaning forward frequently, providing nice DB's . And since its hot in the summer, many didn't bother wearing bras, either. I'd stalk under the guise of chatting them up about their kids (they were always happy to point out little Trevor or Oliva) while guessing if she was light or dark, poky or not. This was before digital cameras, so I didn't take any pics. Too bad as I've never had the opportunity for multiple DB's again.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to malakabufo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia