photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-23-2017, 12:10 PM

Default Community pool

This happened a few years back. My wife brought her little niece to our community pool. As my wife is walking up the steps to get out of the pool, her niece grabs her to get her attention. The little niece slips and as she is falling she is hanging onto the wife's bikini bottom. She ends up pulling her bottoms down to about her knee's. My wife quickly bends down and yanks her bottoms back up. Even though this all happen pretty quickly, it was still a great show. Depending on your angle , you saw her red haired pussy or full view of her ass as she bent down to pull her bikini bottoms back up. My wife was a good sport about it seeing it was truly unintentional, but boy was she REALLY EMBARRASSED Also, it was a very crowded pool day so I'm sure more than a few people saw the show
Old 08-23-2017, 04:33 PM

Thanked 2,435 Times in 327 Posts

absolutely fantASStic!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 05:59 PM

Any winter stories to add guys? Been almost three months since the last.. I'd hate to see this thread die!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cetra For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 08:28 PM

This is a great thread. My wife’s brother used to pantsed her a lot Already told my best one. I’ll add two minor ones.

At my wife’s parents with her brother, and two aunts. Her aunts are getting ready to go so my wife gets up to say good bye, her brother comes from behind and pulls her sweat pants down to her ankles. Didn’t get the underwear down. Had a short shirt on so her panties were exposed. Looked nice. Not a thong but cute.

Another time just me and her in our house. I’m standind behind her. She’s in her loose pjs. I’m hugging her. I stick my hands down her panties and pull everything down to her ankles underwear and all. Looked really hot. I didn’t realize one window was open. Seconds later I see a neighbor walk by. To this day I have no idea if he saw anything and he’s sinced moved.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 02:10 AM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

One night after being out and about drinking and bar hopping my wife and a few friends ended up back at our apartment. A male coworker of mine and Two of her girlfriends who had planned on staying the night. So the three of them went off and changed into sleeping clothes which were just pajama bottoms and tank tops. Something about my wife in those kind of pants I can’t resist. I always pull them down. But that’s usually when it’s just the two of us. This night I was buzzed and while we were dancing I put my hands onto the waist of her pants and pulled hem to her ankles. I assumed I’d be exposing her underwear to the room but to my surprise she was going commando. She wasnt shaved but trimmed nicely as usual. She must’ve been buzzed because her reaction was to only keep on dancing for a few seconds while her girlfriends laughed before she finally pulled them up suddenly. For the next half hour it became a game where the girls were all trying to depants each other. Saw both of her friends asses but in thongs only. Only my wife’s pussy was exposed.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:42 AM

Un new story to me, it’s not a volontary pantsing, but it was it places in this topic.
I can work energy of body (I don’t know the good english word), similar than magnetism, and this story happen during a meeting
One day, a good friend, we say S…, a cutie red hair, ask me a meeting in visual (I can work in distance too) to a stomach problem. it was one months she has belly ache and she want my help to cure her.
The meeting begins normally, and I can feel and localized her hurt. It’s not the first time I work on hair. I feel her stomach compress in her pants (a blue jean), I ask her to unbutton her pants and unzip it a little, she’s ok, she wear tight pants normally, and she know that not the first time I say her it was tight to an energetic cure.
I begin to work her belly, she fells the cure, everything was ok to a cure. I feel a little problem on her legs and offer to work on her, she was ok.
I pose my hands on her knees and begin to rub a little to accelerate energy in this zone. I was totally concentrated in this moment, but I lost my concentration when S… says “Oh, no !”, her pants fells on her foot. She was on her white pantie face to me. She pulls up immediately her pants. She forgot her pants was a little more large than casual.
After, we laught of that, but it was a little embarrassing (but a very good view to meXD)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hikaru1705 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 06:15 PM

Default New One

First let me start by describing my wife so you can visualize. She is about 5ft 2in tall with long blonde hair. Small tits (A cup) but a nice round butt. She works out a good but so she is a small athletic build.

While I try to pants her a good bit (usually in private) my wife can be a bit prudish and gets very embarrassed when shown off in public. Usually when I pants her in public we have both been drinking..

I like to make deals with Jenna to get her to be a little more adventurous so I offered her a 10 minute massage if she didn't wear panties to the mall then to grocery shop and she agreed. The image in my head was that she'd wear leggings and I'd try to pants her but it is tough in that tight of pants.

Instead she wears these baggy black sweat pants that are tight around the ankle and a t-shirt. Her bright pink north face jacket went just below her waist.

So I knew at some point I'd take a shot.

The first was in the mall. She drags me into this clothing store and was looking around forever. I was working up the nerve to get her when she finally stops to get jeans down. They were the second shelf up and she is on her tip toes reaching for them. Luckily for her no one was right near us because I pulled the sweats down to her knees. Bare ass right in front of me. She drops the jeans pulls them up quick and looked around.

When she knew no one saw she smacked me on the shoulder and laughed it off.

We then get to the grocery store and it is a tiny little store by where we live. We walk around for a while but it was a bit crowded. She finally goes to the back corner and is a slight bit bent over reaching into one of the freezers shuffling through different foods. I couldn't help it.. There was only one person in the isle, he was an older guy and he was about half way down the isle.

I sneak over and this time dropped them to her ankles. Since she was holding stuff there was nothing to stop me from taking them the whole way..

Again bare white ass right in front of me. She must have thought I wouldn't do it if anyone was there because she didn't rush. Just said my name in a fake angry voice and turned around pulling them up. They were about at her knees when she saw this guy jaw dropped. I had to take the cart and get it all myself because she bolted right out of the store to the car face beat red.

That one I got in some trouble for lol.
Old 01-17-2018, 05:11 PM

Fantastic story man, definitely one of the best in this thread!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cetra For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 11:42 AM

Thanked 2,435 Times in 327 Posts
Default climbing a ladder

my wife and I were on vacation with a three other couples and we had rented a large boat to go snorkeling off of... after a while of snorkeling off the back of the boat it was time to get back on the boat... so the bunch of us were all treading water there in the back and each person individually would swim up to the ladder, remove their swim fins and climb up the ladder.... my wife and this other smoking hot wife named Jill were the first two to go... Jill gets her fins off first and starts climbing up... she looks so frigging awesome in her bikini that me and the other guys cant help but make sure we are all watching her as she exits the water.... to our absolute delight (and my total shock), as Jill gets to about the second rung on the ladder where just her feet and lower calfs are in the water, and the rest of her is out, my wife suddenly reaches up with one hand, grabs Jill's flimsy little bikini bottoms and fully yanks them down to about her ankles... her fully bare, perfect lilly white tan-lined encased ass is now shamelessly mooning us in all its glory!!! my wife laughs, and Jill half laughs and half shreiks realizing how suddenly exposed she is... with one hand still holding her fins and the ladder, she reaches down with the other to try to get her bottoms back up her legs, but the best she can do is getting them up to about her knees sine she's now slightly bent over... she proceeds to walk up the rest of the ladder with her swim suit at her knees and that sexy bare ass of hers still proudly displayed... the other wives laugh too, and us guys give a few whistles and cat calls... Jill is definitely embarrassed, but laughs it off and not much was ever said about it later... were all good sports and friends. but wow was that a glorious site to behold! the beauty of it was, she goes from sexy bikini clad milf one second to hot, bottomless ENF in about 2 seconds loved it!!!
Old 04-02-2018, 10:09 AM

Anything new to add guys? Been nearly 3 months, this thread doesn't belong on the 9th page!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cetra For This Useful Post:

Tags
pantsing, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s