Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-25-2011, 12:03 AM

my family has always been pretty relaxed about nudity. the kind of style thats like: dont flaunt your nudity, but if you're seen in the bathroom, changing, or walking to and from the shower or something, its alright. also, my family has always been huge on pranks and bets. Pranks often include pantsing someone or sn*tching a towel off someone. Most of the bets made involved the loser either giving up money, or if they didnt have the money, theyd streak or give up clothes. All of this included my siblings, parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins as i grew up and even today.

One of my favorite stories happened to me. When i was 22 and in grad school, we were having the annual summer family reunion. I have a huge family of aunts and uncles and cousins so theres probably 30 of us. We get a big beach house that we stay at for a few weeks. Well the first incident to spark everything was during a day when we were all on the beach. Me, my sister beth (26 yo), my cousin emma (same age), my cousin sarah (20), my cousin tye (18), and my aunt nancy were in the water while everyone else was on the sand relaxing. After a while if started getting boring. Tye said he was gonna go in and dry off. We told him to stay. He still headed towards the sand. Nancy then grabbed hold on his shorts to stop him. He was in motion of swimming, so he swam right out of the them, without even noticing. He got out and walked up to the rest of the family. Everyone started laughing hysterically at his bare dick and ass. It was really funny bcuz he didnt even notice until my mom and two other aunts had their cameras out. He tried to get back to the water, but my other aunt and uncle tackled him. The lifted him up for everyone to see. After plenty of video and photos were taken, they put him down, but didnt let him get anything to cover up. He had to sit there naked for an hour before we packed up and started heading out. Someone finally gave him a towel.

After that, pranks started getting pulled left and right. Everyone was getting pantsed when the oppurtunity arose. Tops were pulled off the girls. Emma was in the outdoor shower when her own mom swung the door open for everyone to see. But now the good part.... my nudity...

One of the last days we were there, I was coming back from a run on the beach. I decided to use the outdoor shower. I put my clothes on the door and hung the towel inside. I showered off and wrapped up in the towel. As I walked to the back slider door, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked and Nancy was on the other side of me. The part i didn't notice was that she had gotten a grip on my towel. She tugged a little teasing me. I laughed a little and said okay okay very funny. She started to loosen her grip and turn away, but then she re gripped, and ran off with my towel. She got inside and locked the door. I chased her but she locked it before I could get there. She had gotten a couple people to see, so I covered with my hands and asked to be let in. They all just laughed and got pictures. Eventually they left the door but never let me in. I gave up after an hour and just sat down on one of the lawn chair. Unfortunately, I fell asleep out there. I woke up probably two hours later and everyone was back outside. When people noticed I was awake they laughed. i tried to get up, but found I had been tied down, and I was still naked. They had drawn all over me. I could read the writing, but I'm sure it wasn't too pleasant. My mom came over and asked if i was having a good time. I asked if she could un tie me. She laughed and said you wish. After a while the seemed to forget I was there. It was getting dark so they finally untied me.

They had a whole lot of fun with me as I was asleep. The pictures and videos are humiliating. Still, quite a fun trip.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:43 PM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default girlfriend showing off for brother

The GF I had in college was very conservative, at least around anyone else, but I found out got very excited if someone got to see a little too much. So naturally I tried to encourage those events. A little background: my GF was adopted, and so was her kid brother Dick, from different families. A few years apart in age.

Anyway, we were out one summer evening and she was complaining about him "always spying" on her, which I think is a common lament of older sisters. When she was sunbathing, in her nightgown, whenever. She just could not understand why he'd started this, so I tried to explain about the nonstop sex fever most guys hit at a certain age, and how miserable it could be. I casually told her he probably just wanted an image to jack off to, and if he saw something he'd probably leave her alone. (HAH!)

She repeated this statement, saying, "Really?" Well, I was already imagining her following through, so I confirmed my theory. She brought it up a couple more times that night and seemed to be considering some action.

The next day was a Saturday and we were on to hit the local beach. When I picked her up, she told me about her morning. Her parents were both out golfing, her brother was in the kitchen and she was heading downstairs to get breakfast in a long yellow nightie and robe. She said she'd been thinking about my theory, and as she got to the head of the stairs she looked at her reflection in the mirror, her robe open. Her nipples showed through the nightgown and her lack of a tan in places was also noticeable. She then went back to her room and removed the robe, returning to the mirror. Now she thought about the matching yellow panties. She said her heart was already pounding as she slipped them off and looked again at herself. Even more untanned areas were visible, as was her bush. Knowing her parents were out for the morning, she wandered downstairs and into the kitchen where Dick was eating.

At this point I could barely drive, and she was very excited as well. We continued on to the beach as she went on.

She was determined to act as though nothing was unusual,so greeted him casually as she walked in and got some juice. She told me she could see her reflection in the picture window, could see how nearly naked she looked, and Dick's eyes on her immediately. She went about fixing her breakfast as Dick watched from the kitchen table.

He clearly didn't know what to think; he just sat and tried not to stare too obviously as she moved around the kitchen, just barely not naked. She told me she had a hard time not grinning at his level of excitement, and kept chatting to give him time and an excuse to look right at her. As she moved around she could feel her breasts moving just a little, and her nipples dragging across the fabric. With her breakfast ready, she moved to the table and sat across from Dick, with her back to the sunny window. She ate, getting up now and then, getting juice for him to provide an excuse to stay longer and another look at her entire body.

She finished, but was still very excited and not ready to stop showing off. Her mother had hanging plants in front of the window, so she decided to water them. Dick was still at the table, just looking, as she filled a pitcher and climbed onto a chair to reach the plants. She was between the sunny window and her brother and could tell that he could easily see right through her nightgown. She spread her feet a little so the sun could light up her legs all the way to her bare pussy, turning one way and another to show him everything she could.

Finishing, she asked Dick when their parents would be back. Hearing it would be a couple of hours still, she announced that she had some laundry to do in the sink, and that she'd be right back. Dick hadn't moved when she returned, put some things in the washer then brought some things to the sink. Dick moved to a seat at the counter, a few feet from her at the sink. She made a big show out of washing several bras and panties while he watched. She told me about washing one of her favorite sheer bras, then holding it up, wet and even more sheer, then turning and smiling through the fabric at her brother.

She said that as she stood at the sink he could not really see her breasts, but she could feel his eyes on her pale bottom. She managed to splash a little water on the front of her gown before finishing, and it was clinging to her breasts in spots here and there. Done with her wash, she leaned back against the counter and just let her gown d**** against her body as they talked a bit more.

On her way back to her room she passed the mirror at the top of the stairs again and stopped for a moment to take in just how close to naked she had been in front of her brother and how excited she felt. She went to her room, closed the door firmly, stripped off her gown and gave herself a quick orgasm before getting dressed for our date and telling me this story.

I was able to get her to show off for him other times as well, but hearing her tell about doing it the first time... wow!
The Following 109 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
1clickuser, akari, Andrew Green, apeyboy, applesauce_1500, AristideBruant, BacklundRoberto, BaconBot, Barmixer, Big Daddy G, bigbossman, billiedog, blahqazwx, blueyez54, Candi Delight, Cdldrvr, chesney78, chockfun, Chuck dayton, Chuckson, clc100, ClickRick, couchspace, cpl4fun309, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, darolawolrab, davyp1, davz45, delay, dicknsider, discreetfun2, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Ed34, ev1l0ne, Everard, Fabiolino, Fafnir770, Father Ted, freddyfi, geordiekev, goalie411, Hamburgny69, hangweed, hotdoggeek, hs97jhs, iotache, Iron280, j870h, jablomey, jackqx4, Jcsp, jdeloh, jellyworm, jiinx81, jim914109, Jinks, kattmandue, kuryaki, Liketolookie, loneeagle, luckyluke78, machjock, magnaebony, marky11, maxtease, maymedson11, McSmoothie, meandmygirl, naaktstel, nectcouple, nm385, novabiguy, oldbuckeye, pablauro, pags667, patrourke, Peek, pointman1957, PSC, quietones, rabbit07, racin20h, rbbz21, robotmartin, rodela37, rr9281, schwanmanjim, scott794, Shing, skipper49er, slozleek, squirrel516, testme97, tFighterPilot, timmyw9, tmthy, toglory, Toonrasta, towfish, Travel2cu, tylergal, vajna, warrior99, watcher2005, xchange3, xxxxenophile, Zoidbergg
Old 08-24-2011, 03:00 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
I was able to get her to show off for him other times as well
Do tell!
TY for the story
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 11:35 AM

Thanked 36,755 Times in 1,503 Posts
Default Anticipating the unexpected.

Before sharing this event, I need to preface this with some clarifications and explanations.

My wife is not a prude by any means. When we first met she was somewhat shy, but lost that rather quickly –or at least around me. However, she was very modest and to this date continues to be so still. She was raised in a strict Catholic family. (Strict as in “religion-strict”) We had been introduced to each other by a mutual friend/acquaintance, who felt that we were made for each other.
K. and I both realized and agreed that we both wanted a non-traditional, non-vanilla relationship.
K. and I were sitting on the patio behind my house, discussing not just our upcoming marriage, but also some of the details of how this relationship was to work, as well as some of the rules, I had envisioned for our relationship. On many of these occasions, k. had mentioned the impressions the nuns at school left with paddles and rulers. I just nodded, but at first said nothing to reflect my thoughts. Eventually, I did come out, to let her know that there is other means that paddles and rulers and I mentioned the revocation of privileges. Needless to say, she was quite surprised and openly questioned what good that would do.
You see, for her that meant no TV, being grounded, no allowance, etc. I explained that there are other privileges, and no, I did not meant that.
Privileges meant that she would not be allowed to wear any clothes on the premises and beyond (beyond was somewhat limited, due to legal ramifications). It also meant that she would not be allowed to uses such things as the dishwasher, a washing machine, or a dryer. Everything had to be done the old-fashioned way – by hand. She also would not be allowed to use a mop, but had to go on all fours and clean the floors with a rag.
K’s eyes became bigger and bigger, as I explained the details, that this was not just for a few hours or so, but more likely for several days – and if needed weeks and/or months. It actually wasn’t until the first time, that she had to be naked like that for two days that it really sank in what this meant.
As I had explained in another thread, I live in what I call a semi-secluded area. My property is surrounded by property (mostly farmland), which belongs to various cousins. There are dirt roads leading to the various houses, so we can visit with each other, and for other reasons. In front of my house is a small parking lot which is graveled and a graveled driveway leading to the house. The house itself is pretty much surrounded by trees, but there are also a lot of corn and tobacco fields. There is a small dirt road, which leads from the main dirt road to a one lane county road. Which is where my mailbox is. Being environmentally conscious, we usually use an electric golf cart to drive to the mailbox to retrieve our mail. This is a good mile from my house.
At first k was not terribly impressed, when she had to be naked for the weekend. She actually seemed to enjoy some aspects of it. It was more embarrassing and cumbersome, as she had to go on her knees to clean the floors, with her butt up in the air and being quite exposed. But then came the laundry part. The clotheslines are in front of my house across the parking area. Going barefoot across gravel was not the most comfortable thing for her, but as she was hanging up the clothes, she heard a tractor come by. It had to be one of my cousins, but there is no way that they saw her from the dirt road. Anyway, she panicked and ran inside. After that she asked, that I would never expose her to anyone in the family, and I agreed.
For the most part, this worked out OK, but for one time. K had lost her privileges, but I think she cheated somewhere, because I upped the ante. I recall having here shave off her pubic hair (something she really hates) and I took away her privilege to use the golf cart to go to the mailbox. And picking up the mail had become her chore.
It was a Saturday morning, after k had cleaned up the dishes from breakfast, she walked to the mailbox.
When she returned, the mail had not come yet and she was shaking because of her fear that someone might have seen her. I was adamant that she will have to go back later – naked – and try again. After lunch, she left for the mailbox again. It was cloudy, and I did not tell her that I was going to follow her in a few with a golf cart, but I wanted her to at least walk to the mailbox. I did leave a few minutes later and followed her from a distance. There were a few raindrops here and there, but nothing big, enough though to worry her that she may have to end up having to walk back naked in the rain. She was more than relieved, when she got the mail and turned around and saw me coming.
The main dirt road that passes my house not only connects the properties with each other, it also is the main access from a US highway to my house.
As we came back to the house and pulled up the drive there was a van parked in front of my house, and on the porch was k’s brother and his wife. They had dropped by to "just visit". There really wasn’t any place for k to run and hide and the comments from her brother did not help.
At first she tried to cover, but it really did not work too well for her. I did allow her to wrap herself in a towel, once we were inside – but that came at a price.
Although this had been the first time her brother had seen her naked, it wasn’t the last time she was as embarrassed as that time.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:11 AM

Default another girlfriend/brother story

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeyboy View Post
Do tell!
TY for the story
Thanks for your interest. It's been fun remembering this and trying to write it so it feels the way I recall- this was another time the same summer.

We'd talked on the phone Friday night and I asked if her parents were going golfing in the morning- she laughed and said yes, so I told her to have a fun morning and I'd see to her the next night when we went out.

It was late Saturday night when I asked how her morning had been. She said, "Oh, you'll think it was great", and told me the story. She was up early for breakfast with her mom then went upstairs for a shower. She had been in the bathroom for a while and was in the bathtub when there was a knock at the door. Her brother asked if he could come in, which surprised her as theirs was not a family where that had ever occurred before. She thought quickly and asked where their mom and dad were- her brother said they'd left for golf. My girlfriend looked at the bath water, which was deep enough and soapy enough to give her some coverage, so she said yes.

She slid down a bit so her breasts were mostly hidden and he came in. She could tell he was nervous about looking at her but also very eager, and leaned against the counter facing her. They chatted a bit, with my girlfriend doing most of the talking as her brother was too shy and nervous to think much. As they talked, she continued with her bath, soaping her body while he watched. She casually, slowly slid up in the tub, revealing her bare tits to him bit by bit. She told me she was very excited and blushing red, but tried to act like nothing unusual was happening as her nipples came out of the water and went on display for her kid brother.

As he stared at her, trying not to get caught and trying to prolong his time in front of her, she got more comfortable and realized the she was the one in the room who was in charge. After casually finishing the process of soaping her body and rinsing off in the tub, she made a decision. She pulled the plug on the tub and as the water was draining out and making her naked body more and more visible, heart still pounding, she slowly stood up in the tub. Wet and naked, her kid brother's eyes were bouncing from her perky pink nipples to her dark bush, to her bare legs and ass. And then she offhandedly asked him for a towel as though nothing was going on, that neither one of them was shaking with excitement... and he handed her one. She rubbed her self dry as he watched, turning round to show him every side of her naked body, then wrapped up and walked out to her room as she told him to go down and get some breakfast.

The rest of this later-
The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 PM

Default girlfriend/brother continues

My girl told me how excited she'd gotten putting her naked body on display for her brother, she said she was breathing kind of hard and her nipples had gotten very sensitive. She ducked into her bedroom and flopped on the bed on her back. Feeling the urgent need for an orgasm she pulled her robe open and began masturbating. Her eyes shut, replaying her daring morning display, in just a few minutes she was ready to come.

Just at the edge of her orgasm, a bunch of things happened almost simultaneously- her bedside phone rang; startled, she opened her eyes, rolled over and grabbed it. In rolling over toward her door, she saw her bedroom door open a couple of inches and her brother standing just outside the door watching her. It was me on the phone, calling to make plans for later. We had what I thought was a very odd conversation for several minutes then hung up.

She explained to me later as part of this story that she said hello to me about the same instant she saw her brother, and during the entire conversation she was naked, on her back with her knees propped up just enough to block her eyes from him so he couldn't tell she knew he was there but also open enough to show him her very wet pussy. She told me she was too excited by everything to stop, and fingered her clit to finish her orgasm while we talked and he watched!

As we wound up our conversation, her brother quietly went downstairs. She got dressed and after a while went down and acted completely innocent. I heard the story later that night.
The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 10:05 AM

Default oops!

Wow, I hope I didn't kill this thread... somewhere I have a bit of video of a young woman in the shower, taken by her boyfriend/husband. She looks amazingly like the GF in my stories above, except for her speaking Italian LOL.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 03:09 PM

Thanked 3,063 Times in 73 Posts
Default a true family story.

My sister-in-law and I have been very intimate over the yers. I knew her first, as at one time she was married to my best friend. After her separation, we became close and played around a lot. One night my wife fell asleep on the sofa and her sister and I were watching the tube sitting on the floor next to her. I started rubbing her feet, and of course moved to her calf and then her thigh. Lights were all on, her parents sleeping in the next room, I slipped my hand under her night dress and began to finger her clit. My wife was sleeping on her side, facing away from us just two feet away. I even put my finger deep into my sister-in-law's sloppy getting very wet pussy. I looked over at my sis-in-law and she had pulled her breast out and was sucking her nipple, looking right at me! We played this little game for about 1/2 an hour until I stood up and took her by the hand. With my wife still asleep ( I hoped) we went around the corner into the next bedroom. I sat on the corner of the bed as my sister-in-law lifted her night dress and lowered herself onto my hard cock. With my wife and her parents just yards away I fucked my wife's sister. We were both ready and hot.... the orgasm was unbelieveable. Maybe it was the danger of getting caught that made this time so intense. I filled her pussy and we kissed hard for a few moments. Slipping back into the living room to watch tv again. The wife never moved. I was lucky. My SIL and I have had sex hundreds of times. Some of the best sex has been with my wifes sister!
Old 09-19-2011, 03:16 PM

Thanked 3,063 Times in 73 Posts
Default keepn it in the family

my sister-in-law spreads wide as i fuck her
Attached Thumbnails
1389.jpg  
Old 09-29-2011, 09:48 AM

Default vid caps from video mentioned above

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Wow, I hope I didn't kill this thread... somewhere I have a bit of video of a young woman in the shower, taken by her boyfriend/husband. She looks amazingly like the GF in my stories above, except for her speaking Italian LOL.
Finally found the video of this girl; I STILL have trouble believing it isn't my old GF-the resemblance is uncanny. Anyway, if you enjoyed my story, you might want to reread it while looking at this girl, and thinking of her brother watching her....
Attached Images

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s