uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2017, 11:17 PM

Thanked 16,253 Times in 1,135 Posts

Beautiful (or naughty?) moment with the mother in law a few nights ago!

I went to her house to help her find some apps for her iPad. (I think she just finds excuses to hang out with me, to be honest.) When I got there, she said it would be quick. I told her no hurry because my wife was entertaining my friend to forget about his divorce. My mother in law didn't ask questions, but she knew what I meant and blushed a lot.

My mother in law was wearing yoga clothes yet again; tight top showing of her midriff and tight pants clearly without pantylines, nipples poking out a mile. As I was sitting down on her couch, she said she was going to put pajamas on.

She came out of her room a moment later (she didn't shut the door when she changed, but I couldn't see into her room), she was wearing just blue underwear and a long nightshirt with huge arm holes. I immediately saw her breasts completely from the side, nipples, too. Her breasts are so firm that they didn't even jiggle.

She saw me staring as she walked around the living room, but she didn't say anything.

She sat right next to me on the couch, and my left side and her right side were right up against each other. She sort of had her arm behind us but not around me (if that makes sense), and I could feel the unique texture of bare breast against my bare arm.

We worked on her iPad for about 5 minutes and that is all that we needed to do. I got up to leave but said I wanted to pet her cat first (she has a long hair cat in immaculate condition--she knows I am so jealous). She said the cat was in her room (it always is).

I went into her room and was petting the cat, and my mother in law sat on the bed but not next to me, she was leaning on her side and her nipple was visible. I was staring right at her nipple. She knew I was because I would look up and her eyes would be staring at my eyes, but she didn't cover her exposed nipple.

I said, "I love that you are comfortable around me like that." She said, "Of course I am." Then she said, "I wish you were comfortable enough to do more than just look at it."

I immediately moved over and cupped her breast and starting sucking on her nipple. I asked, "You mean like that?" And she said, "Took you long enough." She laid on her back and said I could do more. I said, "I don't know if we should do more." Then she said, "I assume your wife is having sex with your friend, right? So why can't you play, too?" I said, "Because you are my wife's mom." After a pause, I said, "She did say that she is okay with us doing some stuff, but I don't want to see if she is serious." Then she said, "You tell her everything, don't you." I said that of course I do. Then she said, "If she told you that we can play a bit but she didn't mean what she said, that is on her, not you. I didn't raise her to play games."

Then she asked, "What stuff did she say we could do?" Instead of saying anything, I put her nipple back in my mouth and put my hand over her underwear but just above her vulva. I asked if that was okay, and she said, "Go for it. I'll follow your lead."

Then suddenly I was rubbing my mother in law's pussy over her underwear while sucking on her nipples. She slid off her panties, but I was too scared to touch her uncovered, and she respected that so she started fingering herself while I rubbed the inside of her legs.

While she was fingering herself, I got naked myself. I was completely hard already and stroking myself, then she took her other hand and stroked me while she fingered herself. It was so surreal, and even writing about it now...I still haven't realized that it actually happened.

She had an orgasm soon after, and it was like all this warm energy and light came rushing into the room. Even I felt so relaxed and clear; it was like a zen moment. She sat up and kissed the tip of my cock and laid back down. She watched me jack off into some kleenex and watched me cum with her face about 3 inches from my cock. We laid on the bed together for about 20 minutes.

She then said, "See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" We cuddled for a bit, naked, feeling her breasts and bush up against my body, then I got dressed and left while she stayed in bed and probably fell asleep naked.

I got home and my friend was already gone, but it was much, much later than I had anticipated (I had hoped to watch them play around a bit). I asked my wife if they had orgasms, and she said they had sex once and she gave him a blowjob, with lots of foreplay before that. She said that he is a good student and forgetting about his horrible ex-wife easily.

She asked if I had fun, and because of her choice of words to say "fun" instead of "help my mom with her iPad", I said that her mom and I had orgasms, too. She wanted me to be clear about what her mom and I did, and I told her. My wife called me a tease and said that next time I need to not be afraid to touch her pussy when it's not being covered. She was sort of upset that her mom touched my cock with her lips, but my wife understood that that is part of playing around sometimes, and she had my friend's cock in her own mouth for quite a lot of the night.

So, ya, that happened.

(That was two nights ago, and tonight my mother in law was asking for help for something again, but I genuinely couldn't help her tonight as I was busy getting some surprises together for the kids.)
Old 07-12-2017, 11:56 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
... So, ya, that happened.
I'm glad this is happening, and also that you're sharing it with us! It's hot, and I am a bit confused (as is your MIL and your wife) why you're so resistant, particularly given that you and your wife swing and you have these almost-sexual relationships with others including blood relatives.

I mean, I understand the basic point, that it's weird thinking of her in this way, but... you've been playing "footsie" with your MIL for a LONG time and I would have thought that the fantasies would be more powerful than the hesitation at this point.

It just strikes me that, if you continue to stop just short of "action," it's liable to frustrate your MIL (or the next woman you do this with) into giving up.

But this session is clearly a great start! I say you honor your wife's words and play more with her mom
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 06:21 AM

Thanked 15,426 Times in 778 Posts
Default Do it

Quote:

I went to her house to help her find some apps for her iPad. (I think she just finds excuses to hang out with me, to be honest.) When I got there, she said it would be quick. I told her no hurry because my wife was entertaining my friend to forget about his divorce. My mother in law didn't ask questions, but she knew what I meant and blushed a lot.

My mother in law was wearing yoga clothes yet again; tight top showing of her midriff and tight pants clearly without pantylines, nipples poking out a mile. As I was sitting down on her couch, she said she was going to put pajamas on.

She came out of her room a moment later (she didn't shut the door when she changed, but I couldn't see into her room), she was wearing just blue underwear and a long nightshirt with huge arm holes. I immediately saw her breasts completely from the side, nipples, too. Her breasts are so firm that they didn't even jiggle.

She saw me staring as she walked around the living room, but she didn't say anything.

She sat right next to me on the couch, and my left side and her right side were right up against each other. She sort of had her arm behind us but not around me (if that makes sense), and I could feel the unique texture of bare breast against my bare arm.

We worked on her iPad for about 5 minutes and that is all that we needed to do. I got up to leave but said I wanted to pet her cat first (she has a long hair cat in immaculate condition--she knows I am so jealous). She said the cat was in her room (it always is).

I went into her room and was petting the cat, and my mother in law sat on the bed but not next to me, she was leaning on her side and her nipple was visible. I was staring right at her nipple. She knew I was because I would look up and her eyes would be staring at my eyes, but she didn't cover her exposed nipple.

I said, "I love that you are comfortable around me like that." She said, "Of course I am." Then she said, "I wish you were comfortable enough to do more than just look at it."

I immediately moved over and cupped her breast and starting sucking on her nipple. I asked, "You mean like that?" And she said, "Took you long enough." She laid on her back and said I could do more. I said, "I don't know if we should do more." Then she said, "I assume your wife is having sex with your friend, right? So why can't you play, too?" I said, "Because you are my wife's mom." After a pause, I said, "She did say that she is okay with us doing some stuff, but I don't want to see if she is serious." Then she said, "You tell her everything, don't you." I said that of course I do. Then she said, "If she told you that we can play a bit but she didn't mean what she said, that is on her, not you. I didn't raise her to play games."

Then she asked, "What stuff did she say we could do?" Instead of saying anything, I put her nipple back in my mouth and put my hand over her underwear but just above her vulva. I asked if that was okay, and she said, "Go for it. I'll follow your lead."

Then suddenly I was rubbing my mother in law's pussy over her underwear while sucking on her nipples. She slid off her panties, but I was too scared to touch her uncovered, and she respected that so she started fingering herself while I rubbed the inside of her legs.

While she was fingering herself, I got naked myself. I was completely hard already and stroking myself, then she took her other hand and stroked me while she fingered herself. It was so surreal, and even writing about it now...I still haven't realized that it actually happened.

She had an orgasm soon after, and it was like all this warm energy and light came rushing into the room. Even I felt so relaxed and clear; it was like a zen moment. She sat up and kissed the tip of my cock and laid back down. She watched me jack off into some kleenex and watched me cum with her face about 3 inches from my cock. We laid on the bed together for about 20 minutes.

She then said, "See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" We cuddled for a bit, naked, feeling her breasts and bush up against my body, then I got dressed and left while she stayed in bed and probably fell asleep naked.

I got home and my friend was already gone, but it was much, much later than I had anticipated (I had hoped to watch them play around a bit). I asked my wife if they had orgasms, and she said they had sex once and she gave him a blowjob, with lots of foreplay before that. She said that he is a good student and forgetting about his horrible ex-wife easily.

She asked if I had fun, and because of her choice of words to say "fun" instead of "help my mom with her iPad", I said that her mom and I had orgasms, too. She wanted me to be clear about what her mom and I did, and I told her. My wife called me a tease and said that next time I need to not be afraid to touch her pussy when it's not being covered. She was sort of upset that her mom touched my cock with her lips, but my wife understood that that is part of playing around sometimes, and she had my friend's cock in her own mouth for quite a lot of the night.

So, ya, that happened.

(That was two nights ago, and tonight my mother in law was asking for help for something again, but I genuinely couldn't help her tonight as I was busy getting some surprises together for the kids.)
She want's it so bad man just do it !!! Fuck her your wife and your MIL both want you to do it
Old 07-20-2017, 01:30 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

You're my own personal hero Gnome72141
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2017, 06:21 PM

Moonist, is your wife still free like that around her family? Does her brother still try to see her naked? I find this shit fascinating. Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nofxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2017, 05:30 PM

Default Niece, painting toenails.

On vacation at a very hot beach resort she was wearing a skimpy top and very short and tight cut off denim shorts.
Left knee up over her right so she could reach her toes to paint her nails.
I was surprised to see that the hairs sticking out from the side of her peach panties - which were clearly visible at the side of the denim, with a little hint of pussy lip sticking out also - were straight and brown. Her head hair being blonde.
She was engrossed in the task of nail painting so she had no idea I had such a great view.
We chatted about weather and where to go for dinner that evening etc, her occasionally looking up to make eye contact.
Did she know that I would be staring straight at her pussy when she glanced away?
Maybe she knows men stare at her but then maybe she is oblivious, what do you reckon?
Old 07-24-2017, 09:49 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts

I would have taken my cell an pretended I was texting while making some photos or vid

maybe next time?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofxxx View Post
Moonist, is your wife still free like that around her family? Does her brother still try to see her naked? I find this shit fascinating. Thanks
We really don't see her family too often. The rare time we see her brother he has mentioned a few instances and she gets very embaressed. I say to her that her brother really liked seeing her naked she denies it and says brothers don't think like that about their sister. But no doubt he loved it. They shared the basement in the house so she would sometimes just walk out of the shower naked with him there. He would randomly walk into the room while she was getting dressed.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:06 PM

Thanked 16,253 Times in 1,135 Posts

My wife's brother stopped by to drop off a b-day gift for our kid last night. He got there several hours later than he was supposed to, though, of course, and the kids were already in bed.

Right after he arrived, my wife asked if he was leaving (as a hint to leave because he was so late), but he said he would stick around a bit.

My wife said, "Well, I was about to put my pajamas on" and she went upstairs.

She came down in a tank top with huge arm holes and the very loose shorts that she wore last time he was visiting (and I posted about last time). No underwear. She had a bra on, though.

I said, "Why are you still wearing your bra?" She said, "Because I know you like to help take it off." So, I lifted up the back of her tank top, unhooked her bra, slid the straps off her arms, all while her brother was staring like a teenager about to see his first boobs.

So, I lifted up the front of her tank top to pull the bra out, making sure he got an eyeful again of her completely bare breasts.

She said thank you and laid down on the couch, her pussy totally visible via her loose leg hole. He stared and wouldn't leave. About a short minute later, she went upstairs.

He finally left and as soon as I got upstairs, my wife said, "I know you think I did that on purpose. I swear I didn't." I told her I believed her (I don't actually believe her), and she screwed me hard.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:13 PM

Thanked 15,426 Times in 778 Posts
Default Very hot

Quote:
My wife's brother stopped by to drop off a b-day gift for our kid last night. He got there several hours later than he was supposed to, though, of course, and the kids were already in bed.

Right after he arrived, my wife asked if he was leaving (as a hint to leave because he was so late), but he said he would stick around a bit.

My wife said, "Well, I was about to put my pajamas on" and she went upstairs.

She came down in a tank top with huge arm holes and the very loose shorts that she wore last time he was visiting (and I posted about last time). No underwear. She had a bra on, though.

I said, "Why are you still wearing your bra?" She said, "Because I know you like to help take it off." So, I lifted up the back of her tank top, unhooked her bra, slid the straps off her arms, all while her brother was staring like a teenager about to see his first boobs.

So, I lifted up the front of her tank top to pull the bra out, making sure he got an eyeful again of her completely bare breasts.

She said thank you and laid down on the couch, her pussy totally visible via her loose leg hole. He stared and wouldn't leave. About a short minute later, she went upstairs.

He finally left and as soon as I got upstairs, my wife said, "I know you think I did that on purpose. I swear I didn't." I told her I believed her (I don't actually believe her), and she screwed me hard.
That's so sexy love that she shows off to him..hope she laid there with her legs open so he could see everything!!!

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018