or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2022, 08:09 AM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
Both sending as receiving would be fun.
But as wife has been exposed on pic and in real life, I'ld go with receiving.

Next to that is also the question how the exposure would be. Nipple plain visible or nipple and areola visible through clothing. Wife would never show her naked breasts/nipples to her stepfather or stepbrother, while plenty of others have had a good look of them. On the other hand, stepdad and stepbrother, have seen wife clothed with nipples and areolas quit visible through her clothing. Just a question of (sexy) nuance.

Something like we posted here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=5848

Would you want stepfather and stepbrother to see her nipple exposed? Not showing through like they have, but exposed out?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2022, 08:28 AM

Thanked 4,012 Times in 228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
First question:

Would you rather your best friend see your wife naked or you see your friend’s wife naked?
Why not both? Been there done that more than once.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2022, 12:14 PM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Would you want stepfather and stepbrother to see her nipple exposed? Not showing through like they have, but exposed out?
Nah, they are both weirdos so I would rather let them urge for a nip/boobslip for the rest of their lives
And I know for a fact they are soooo jealous of me and my BIL (husband of wife's sister) cause they know we go to nude beaches and saunas and have seen both sisters totally nude.
Old 04-25-2023, 01:13 AM

Default Topless

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
Remember the rules. Answer the question but don’t ask another. Explanation of your answer is fine but don’t add other terms, conditions, etc.

Your buddy or buddies are coming over to watch the big game. Your wife/gf has lost a bet. Would you rather the bet be that she performs a 5 minute strip tease in which she ends up fully nude or she is your topless waitress for the entire game, fixing snacks, bringing drinks, etc. for the entire game. If she isn’t working she is sitting topless with you.

My answer: Topless waitress. I wrote about this in another thread but years ago my friend’s GF lost a bet and had to go topless for a game we were all watching. Since then, this has been a fantasy of mine.

I would rather have my wife topless the whole game.
Attached Thumbnails
100_0736.jpeg   photo.jpeg  

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AaronT1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2023, 11:49 AM

Thanked 3,623 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronT1 View Post
I would rather have my wife topless the whole game.
yess me too
Old 10-02-2023, 07:35 PM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 125 Posts
Default 1-20

Question 1:
Would you rather your best friend see your wife naked or you see your friend’s wife naked?
Tough but see friend's wife naked, especially if I can choose the friend

Question 2:
Your buddy or buddies are coming over to watch the big game. Your wife/gf has lost a bet.
Would you rather the bet be that she performs a 5 minute strip tease in which she ends up fully nude or
she is your topless waitress for the entire game, fixing snacks, bringing drinks, etc. for the entire game.
If she isn’t working she is sitting topless with you.
Strip tease, they need to see her pussy

Question 3:
Your wife/GF is topless in the backyard. Would you rather she be caught by an elderly neighbor or a group of teenaged boys from the neighborhood?
Teenagers if they are old enough

Question 4:
You win a bet with your buddy. Would you rather have him send a photo of his wife showing her face and wearing a bra or a photos of her tits but not her face?
Tits

Question 5:
Assume your wife/gf has never let you or anyone else take any risqué photos of her.
You finally convince her to send you a topless selfie while you are away on business.
Would you rather that she sends the photo to you without incident or
accidentally sends to a group chat of 5 people (can be friends, work, family, whichever you would like best)?
Just me or she would never do it again. Once established, the occasional accident would be desirable

Question 6
A while back we were staying at a Condo at the beach. We were on the 7th or 8th floor of a 12 floor building.
They were doing some maintenance and were using window washing scaffolds to go from balcony to balcony to clean.
The hotel warned of this so customers could shut their blinds if needed. We left ours open.
Now my wife tends to look out the window or go on the balcony topless or nude. She insists other rooms can’t see her. Plausible deniability.
Anyway nothing happened with the men on the scaffold as they were never at our balcony while we were in the room.
But, assume your wife is showering and the men arrive on the balcony. Do you close the curtains?
If not, would you rather your wife come out butt naked, not notice and get seen by the guys for at least 30 seconds or
come out naked but have an immediate ENF moments and run back into the bathroom?
Open curtains, not notice so they get to see the show especially if it involves drying, bending over, tanlines etc.

Question 7:
Your wife is parading around naked as in question 6. However, instead of being seen by workers, she is seen by someone you know.
Would you rather her be seen by someone she really dislikes, but other than mentioning it to both of you, remains discreet,
or have her seen by a good friend, who proceeds to blab about it to other friends?
Good friend, as might prompt conversations about pubes, body shape etc.

Question 8:
Your wife really likes one of your friends but cannot stand his wife. They just rub each other the wrong way.
Nevertheless you both still hang out with the friend, both individually and as two couples.
One night the ladies get into an argument and make a bet of some sort.
The loser of the bet has to strip naked in front of the winner and both husbands.
The winner then gives the loser a spanking (enough to get some red ass checks but nothing serious),
followed by the loser licking the winner’s pussy. Everyone agrees to keep this a secret between the four only.
Do the husbands provide cooler heads and stop the bet?
If not, would you rather your wife win or lose the bet?
Totally let it play out then lose the bet, would love to watch her smooth pussy being licked by another woman

Question 9:
A mild one. You and your wife/gf are at a family beach and go for a dip in the ocean.
You are hanging out where the waves break, jumping them, etc.
A wave hits your wife and her tit pops out of her bathing suit. She doesn’t realize it.
Would you tell her? If so, quietly or loudly?
Or would you rather she discover it on her own?
Have previous experience of this with the bottoms - would not tell her

Question 10:
You and your wife/gf are hanging out with another couple of your choosing. (But someone you know).
Eventually you decide to play strip poker. The game ends when the first person is completely nude.
Would your rather your wife lose or the other female lose?
Other female after a closely run fight which results in wife left in a barely-there thong

Question 11:
Would your wife rather be seen naked by your friend or you see your friend’s wife naked.?
She gets jealous so probably she would prefer to be seen naked by my friend

Question 12:
would you rather your wife keep her pussy fully shaved forever or keep a full bush?
Already happening, lasering so she'll be bald forever!

Question 13:
Would you rather your wife have a visible tattoo of your most hated sports team or
a tattoo of her ex bf/husband’s (who you despise) name and the word “b*tch or sl*t” on her ass cheek?
Ex bf and ass cheek, mainly for the ass cheek

Question 14:
Would you rather post a hard-core pic of your wife to this thread, or just a nude?
Nude

Question 14:
You and your wife/gf are about an hour away from home, eating in an Indy pizza joint.
When the meal is over you realize you forgot your wallet and have no way to pay.
You explain the situation to the manager.
He gives you the following options: One of you can stay there while the other goes and gets money (about a two hour process) or
your wife/gf can flash for a Polaroid shot that would be put on the wall in the manager’s office. Which would you rather happen?
The picture if she's up for it, with an option for more free pizza in future

Question 15:
You are on an afternoon hike with your fairly conservative wife (gf) and stop in a secluded opening for lunch.
After eating, the two of you get naked and start having sex in the warmth of the sun.
Suddenly, you catch a glint of sunlight flash off a pair binoculars and see two hikers have stopped and are spying on you.
Do you warn her and stop, or say nothing and continue having sex as they watch?
Keep going, not for long though as the thought of being watched would make me cum quicker

Question 16:
Assume going forward you can only do one of the following: perform oral sex on your significant other
or receive oral sex from your significant other. Which do you choose?
Receive oral, but may need to negotiate on that

Question 17:
Your wife/gf admits to you that she wants to try BDSM.
Would you rather have her want to be the Dom or the Sub?
Dom

Question 18:
Your wife’s fantasy is to be blindfolded, tied up, and fucked by someone other than you.
She never wants to know who fucked her. You agree to make her fantasy come true.
Would you get a complete stranger or someone she knows?
Stranger

Question 19:
Your wife loved her fantasy of being fucked by someone whose identity she was not aware of. Later she starts asking about who it was. Would you tell her who fucked her or keep it a mystery?
Like the previous suggestion of getting her to work it out

Question 20:
Would you rather see your (neighbor, friend, friend’s wife, etc.) in sexy but somewhat conservative bra and panties or in a bikini that is much more revealing?
Bikini, especially a daring one that she chose to wear on a beach where she didn't expect to see anyone she knew, that gets my wife jealous
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2023, 10:38 PM

Thanked 1,286 Times in 93 Posts
Default My Answers to those questions

Question 1:
I would rather my best friend see my wife naked, especially if i got to secretly watch it happen.

Question 2:
Your buddy or buddies are coming over to watch the big game. Your wife/gf has lost a bet.
Would you rather the bet be that she performs a 5 minute strip tease in which she ends up fully nude or
she is your topless waitress for the entire game, fixing snacks, bringing drinks, etc. for the entire game.
If she isn’t working she is sitting topless with you.
Topless for the whole game, let it last longer

Question 3:
Your wife/GF is topless in the backyard. Would you rather she be caught by an elderly neighbor or a group of teenaged boys from the neighborhood?
Elderly neighbor, give the old man a thrill

Question 4:
You win a bet with your buddy. Would you rather have him send a photo of his wife showing her face and wearing a bra or a photos of her tits but not her face?
Face and bra, bonus points if it's sheer

Question 5:
Assume your wife/gf has never let you or anyone else take any risqué photos of her.
You finally convince her to send you a topless selfie while you are away on business.
Would you rather that she sends the photo to you without incident or
accidentally sends to a group chat of 5 people (can be friends, work, family, whichever you would like best)?
A group chat (with my friends), but only if she's not aware she's done it so she will keep doing it.

Question 6
A while back we were staying at a Condo at the beach. We were on the 7th or 8th floor of a 12 floor building.
They were doing some maintenance and were using window washing scaffolds to go from balcony to balcony to clean.
The hotel warned of this so customers could shut their blinds if needed. We left ours open.
Now my wife tends to look out the window or go on the balcony topless or nude. She insists other rooms can’t see her. Plausible deniability.
Anyway nothing happened with the men on the scaffold as they were never at our balcony while we were in the room.
But, assume your wife is showering and the men arrive on the balcony. Do you close the curtains?
If not, would you rather your wife come out butt naked, not notice and get seen by the guys for at least 30 seconds or
come out naked but have an immediate ENF moments and run back into the bathroom?
Open curtains, not notice so they get a good long look. Hopefully she puts herself in a position where they get a great look at her during the time she hasn't noticed.

Question 7:
Your wife is parading around naked as in question 6. However, instead of being seen by workers, she is seen by someone you know.
Would you rather her be seen by someone she really dislikes, but other than mentioning it to both of you, remains discreet,
or have her seen by a good friend, who proceeds to blab about it to other friends?
Someone she dislikes, so it remains discreet

Question 8:
Your wife really likes one of your friends but cannot stand his wife. They just rub each other the wrong way.
Nevertheless you both still hang out with the friend, both individually and as two couples.
One night the ladies get into an argument and make a bet of some sort.
The loser of the bet has to strip naked in front of the winner and both husbands.
The winner then gives the loser a spanking (enough to get some red ass checks but nothing serious),
followed by the loser licking the winner’s pussy. Everyone agrees to keep this a secret between the four only.
Do the husbands provide cooler heads and stop the bet?
If not, would you rather your wife win or lose the bet?
Let it play out and have my wife lose. Would love to watch my friend's wife give her a spanking and make her lick her pussy.

Question 9:
A mild one. You and your wife/gf are at a family beach and go for a dip in the ocean.
You are hanging out where the waves break, jumping them, etc.
A wave hits your wife and her tit pops out of her bathing suit. She doesn’t realize it.
Would you tell her? If so, quietly or loudly?
Or would you rather she discover it on her own?
Would not tell her. I would actually actively try to distract her so she stays exposed for as long as possible

Question 10:
You and your wife/gf are hanging out with another couple of your choosing. (But someone you know).
Eventually you decide to play strip poker. The game ends when the first person is completely nude.
Would your rather your wife lose or the other female lose?
Would love for everyone to get down to almost nothing, but have my wife lose, and remain nude for the rest of the night.

Question 11:
Would your wife rather be seen naked by your friend or you see your friend’s wife naked.?
She would rather neither, but her jealously would probably be my friend seeing her, rather than me seeing anything

Question 12:
would you rather your wife keep her pussy fully shaved forever or keep a full bush?
Shaved forever (unfortunately that's not the case)

Question 13:
Would you rather your wife have a visible tattoo of your most hated sports team or
a tattoo of her ex bf/husband’s (who you despise) name and the word “b*tch or sl*t” on her ass cheek?
Not much into sports, so i guess it would have to be ex/bf

Question 14:
Would you rather post a hard-core pic of your wife to this thread, or just a nude?
Nude

Question 14:
You and your wife/gf are about an hour away from home, eating in an Indy pizza joint.
When the meal is over you realize you forgot your wallet and have no way to pay.
You explain the situation to the manager.
He gives you the following options: One of you can stay there while the other goes and gets money (about a two hour process) or
your wife/gf can flash for a Polaroid shot that would be put on the wall in the manager’s office. Which would you rather happen?
The picture as long as her face isn't in it. tits and pussy are fair game

Question 15:
You are on an afternoon hike with your fairly conservative wife (gf) and stop in a secluded opening for lunch.
After eating, the two of you get naked and start having sex in the warmth of the sun.
Suddenly, you catch a glint of sunlight flash off a pair binoculars and see two hikers have stopped and are spying on you.
Do you warn her and stop, or say nothing and continue having sex as they watch?
Keep going, and hope they get a good view of her in the process.

Question 16:
Assume going forward you can only do one of the following: perform oral sex on your significant other
or receive oral sex from your significant other. Which do you choose?
Receive, although i love giving as well.

Question 17:
Your wife/gf admits to you that she wants to try BDSM.
Would you rather have her want to be the Dom or the Sub?
Dom

Question 18:
Your wife’s fantasy is to be blindfolded, tied up, and fucked by someone other than you.
She never wants to know who fucked her. You agree to make her fantasy come true.
Would you get a complete stranger or someone she knows?
Someone she knows, as long as they don't tell anyone and i get to watch

Question 19:
Your wife loved her fantasy of being fucked by someone whose identity she was not aware of. Later she starts asking about who it was. Would you tell her who fucked her or keep it a mystery?
Mystery, let her keep guessing (which leads to finding out who she wants to fuck her)

Question 20:
Would you rather see your (neighbor, friend, friend’s wife, etc.) in sexy but somewhat conservative bra and panties or in a bikini that is much more revealing?
Bra and panties, it may not be as revealing but the stigma is more embarassing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlaz_rc For This Useful Post:

Tags
fantasy, query

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s