photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-21-2014, 01:13 AM

Default The Divas Championship Chase

Enjoy the story everybody! This was my first story relating to wrestling so I decided to go off from the current storyline of Total Divas versus AJ Lee and the other divas not on the reality show. A major reason why I started this was because of "Power Hungry GM" so big thanks to the creator.

JBL: Welcome to RAW, live from London, England!

Jerry Lawler: To start things off, the Divas Champion has an announcement to make.

AJ Lee comes down the ramp with Tamina who seems very unamused. AJ walks to the ring with an elegant dress and her Divas Championship around her waist while Tamina is simply wearing her normal all black attire.

AJ Lee: Today marks a day of celebration! Why am I dress like royalty, you fools may ask? I have worked long and hard for a record that shall never be surpassed and will go down forever in the history books. I am the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time, and that is why I'm the champ. The Bella Twins and every other so called Total Diva can step back and watch as I die old and gray with this very title. I am the queen of the Divas Division and furthermore I...

Nikki Bella comes out and her music stops AJ in the middle of her sentence. In her normal ring attire, she meets AJ and Tamina in the ring.

Nikki Bella: I think you have forgotten just a small fact here. You have yet to face me for that championship. You beat Naiomi, Nattie and even my sister Brie, but you have not faced a diva like myself. So how about this? I want a match against you tonight for the gold, right here in London, England!

The crowd hardly cheers for the cheap pop of the night.

AJ Lee: Are you sure that I haven't seen a diva like you before? If I'm not mistaken, I thought the Bellas were twins? Well, I stand corrected, one of you do seem "larger" as of this year.

Nikki smirks at her remark and immediately goes after the psychotic diva. Tamina quickly runs in to save her companion but so does Nikki's sister, Brie Bella. The divas begin to pull and claw at each others' hair until the RAW General Manager comes out. The four break into a large catfight until Stephanie McMahon comes out and puts an end to the madness.

Stephanie McMahon: Ladies! Ladies! I have something to say!

The fans continue to boo louder at the maniacal McMahon.

Stephanie McMahon: Listen! Ladies, stop this right now! I will have remain order on my show! Now, fix up as I am making a match between Nikki Bella vs Tamina after the break. If Nikki impresses the champion, she will be rewarded with a championship opertunity at the Elimination Chamber paper-view.

-Commercial Break-

JBL: We're back and the match has already started!

Nikki runs at Tamina and goes for the standing monkey flip which sends Tamina directly over the second rope and onto AJ. Nikki begins to celebrate with the audience despite how unenamored the London crowd is for the match. Chants of sarcastic "we want tables" filled the arena. The Bella attempts to continue the offense outside but the Samoan pulls Nikki by her top directly into the corner of the announcer table. The audience cheers at the exposure of Nikki's bright pink brassiere. Brie Bella tries to help her sister but is hit square on the face by AJ with her championship belt. AJ starts smiling and skips around the ring with her long dress and Chuck Taylors. Meanwhile, Tamina slides back into the ring as the referee is at the count of six. Nikki Bella is still laying unconscious on the floor with her large pink bra still exposed. The stretched shirt is displaying an ample amount cleavage as Nikki is completely out of it.

The Mike Chioda reaches the count of ten and decides to deem Tamina the victory via countout. AJ steps onto the ring apron and congratulates Tamina but Brie comes from behind and pulls her off the ropes. AJ hits herself face first onto the side of ring as Nikki begins to get back on her feet. The Bellas surround Tamina until she escapes the ring and jumps over the guardrail to flee without realizing that she left a defenseless AJ Lee behind.

Brie and Nikki look at one another and nod with a smile on their face. Nikki grabs a pair of scissors from under the ring while Brie throws AJ back into the squared circle. The London crowd begins to roar with cheers as they realize what may transpire. Brie pins AJ down to the mat as her sister begins to tease cutting open the champ's dress. The WWE Universe begin snapping photos and cheer as loud as they possibly can as Nikki is cutting away Lee's Dress.

Tamina watches with anger from afar as the wild Samoan is forced to see her mentor get embarrassed on live television. She would offer help but she knew she would suffer the same consequences. AJ then begins to reawaken and immediately realize what is taking place.

AJ Lee: Please Nikki! I was only kidding! I love you, the show and all the other Total Divas!

AJ tries to wiggle her way out but the 95 pound women is being held down by one Bella and another is clipping at her beautiful dress.

Nikki cuts further and further and ends up revealing AJ's white push up bra showing a lot of her small breasts.

Nikki Bella: I would stop but I don't have my title opportunity yet. Shame right? I think I'll keep going and show the WWE Universe watching around the world what you really have.

AJ Lee: You have your match! Just let me go!

Nikki smiles at the roaring audience but decides to cut one of AJ's bra straps before the Bellas let the champion escape. Unaware, AJ exposes her left breast to the world momentarily before covering herself up.

AJ hops the barricade to meet up with Tamina where she covers the champion up with her leather jacket.

Nikki Bella: Oh and one more thing. Our match at the Elimination Chamber? It will be a Bra and Panties Match!

AJ and Tamina look terrified as they head backstage through the British crowd. The fans cheer loudly and begin to throw their arms up as chants of "YES! YES! YES!" fill the arena. The Bellas celebrate by doing the worm in the middle of the ring and patting each other on the ass. Brie notices Nikki's exposed bra and gives her a sign to fix her top. Nikki shakes her head out of embarrassment and fixes up as they exit the ring with large grins across their face.

JBL: Wow! Talk about hot starts to a show!

Jerry Lawler: Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Can't wait for the Elimination Chamber just two weeks away!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DoctorOhno For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 01:59 AM

Talking Very Good Keep Going

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhno View Post
Enjoy the story everybody! This was my first story relating to wrestling so I decided to go off from the current storyline of Total Divas versus AJ Lee and the other divas not on the reality show. A major reason why I started this was because of "Power Hungry GM" so big thanks to the creator.

JBL: Welcome to RAW, live from London, England!

Jerry Lawler: To start things off, the Divas Champion has an announcement to make.

AJ Lee comes down the ramp with Tamina who seems very unamused. AJ walks to the ring with an elegant dress and her Divas Championship around her waist while Tamina is simply wearing her normal all black attire.

AJ Lee: Today marks a day of celebration! Why am I dress like royalty, you fools may ask? I have worked long and hard for a record that shall never be surpassed and will go down forever in the history books. I am the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time, and that is why I'm the champ. The Bella Twins and every other so called Total Diva can step back and watch as I die old and gray with this very title. I am the queen of the Divas Division and furthermore I...

Nikki Bella comes out and her music stops AJ in the middle of her sentence. In her normal ring attire, she meets AJ and Tamina in the ring.

Nikki Bella: I think you have forgotten just a small fact here. You have yet to face me for that championship. You beat Naiomi, Nattie and even my sister Brie, but you have not faced a diva like myself. So how about this? I want a match against you tonight for the gold, right here in London, England!

The crowd hardly cheers for the cheap pop of the night.

AJ Lee: Are you sure that I haven't seen a diva like you before? If I'm not mistaken, I thought the Bellas were twins? Well, I stand corrected, one of you do seem "larger" as of this year.

Nikki smirks at her remark and immediately goes after the psychotic diva. Tamina quickly runs in to save her companion but so does Nikki's sister, Brie Bella. The divas begin to pull and claw at each others' hair until the RAW General Manager comes out. The four break into a large catfight until Stephanie McMahon comes out and puts an end to the madness.

Stephanie McMahon: Ladies! Ladies! I have something to say!

The fans continue to boo louder at the maniacal McMahon.

Stephanie McMahon: Listen! Ladies, stop this right now! I will have remain order on my show! Now, fix up as I am making a match between Nikki Bella vs Tamina after the break. If Nikki impresses the champion, she will be rewarded with a championship opertunity at the Elimination Chamber paper-view.

-Commercial Break-

JBL: We're back and the match has already started!

Nikki runs at Tamina and goes for the standing monkey flip which sends Tamina directly over the second rope and onto AJ. Nikki begins to celebrate with the audience despite how unenamored the London crowd is for the match. Chants of sarcastic "we want tables" filled the arena. The Bella attempts to continue the offense outside but the Samoan pulls Nikki by her top directly into the corner of the announcer table. The audience cheers at the exposure of Nikki's bright pink brassiere. Brie Bella tries to help her sister but is hit square on the face by AJ with her championship belt. AJ starts smiling and skips around the ring with her long dress and Chuck Taylors. Meanwhile, Tamina slides back into the ring as the referee is at the count of six. Nikki Bella is still laying unconscious on the floor with her large pink bra still exposed. The stretched shirt is displaying an ample amount cleavage as Nikki is completely out of it.

The Mike Chioda reaches the count of ten and decides to deem Tamina the victory via countout. AJ steps onto the ring apron and congratulates Tamina but Brie comes from behind and pulls her off the ropes. AJ hits herself face first onto the side of ring as Nikki begins to get back on her feet. The Bellas surround Tamina until she escapes the ring and jumps over the guardrail to flee without realizing that she left a defenseless AJ Lee behind.

Brie and Nikki look at one another and nod with a smile on their face. Nikki grabs a pair of scissors from under the ring while Brie throws AJ back into the squared circle. The London crowd begins to roar with cheers as they realize what may transpire. Brie pins AJ down to the mat as her sister begins to tease cutting open the champ's dress. The WWE Universe begin snapping photos and cheer as loud as they possibly can as Nikki is cutting away Lee's Dress.

Tamina watches with anger from afar as the wild Samoan is forced to see her mentor get embarrassed on live television. She would offer help but she knew she would suffer the same consequences. AJ then begins to reawaken and immediately realize what is taking place.

AJ Lee: Please Nikki! I was only kidding! I love you, the show and all the other Total Divas!

AJ tries to wiggle her way out but the 95 pound women is being held down by one Bella and another is clipping at her beautiful dress.

Nikki cuts further and further and ends up revealing AJ's white push up bra showing a lot of her small breasts.

Nikki Bella: I would stop but I don't have my title opportunity yet. Shame right? I think I'll keep going and show the WWE Universe watching around the world what you really have.

AJ Lee: You have your match! Just let me go!

Nikki smiles at the roaring audience but decides to cut one of AJ's bra straps before the Bellas let the champion escape. Unaware, AJ exposes her left breast to the world momentarily before covering herself up.

AJ hops the barricade to meet up with Tamina where she covers the champion up with her leather jacket.

Nikki Bella: Oh and one more thing. Our match at the Elimination Chamber? It will be a Bra and Panties Match!

AJ and Tamina look terrified as they head backstage through the British crowd. The fans cheer loudly and begin to throw their arms up as chants of "YES! YES! YES!" fill the arena. The Bellas celebrate by doing the worm in the middle of the ring and patting each other on the ass. Brie notices Nikki's exposed bra and gives her a sign to fix her top. Nikki shakes her head out of embarrassment and fixes up as they exit the ring with large grins across their face.

JBL: Wow! Talk about hot starts to a show!

Jerry Lawler: Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Can't wait for the Elimination Chamber just two weeks away!
I Like Where this is going!!!! Please Continue!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris38 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 02:00 AM

Default Very Good Keep Going

I Like Where This is Going!!!!! Please Continue!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris38 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 03:13 AM

I'm looking forward to this story. Will you be going straight to the Elimination Chamber or taking it week by week?
The Following User Says Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 07:52 AM

haven't read yet, but psyched to do so, any wwe stories are a good idea as far as im concerned
The Following User Says Thank You to dustybrady For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 07:45 PM

After hearing some positive feedback, I was ecstatic to make a new episode. Feel free to leave suggestions for the next rivalry if you enjoyed the read! Hope to make a new episode as often as I can. Oh and for any that are wondering, I call Mike Chioda, "The Mike Chioda" simply because he's far too over to be a labeled as a normal referee. Remember RAW after Wrestlemania 28? He got the biggest reaction of the night!

Jerry Lawler: Welcome back to Raw folks! Guess whats next?

JBL: The divas, King! It's Eva Marie versus the Divas Champion AJ Lee!

Jerry Lawler: Boy do I want more divas action on RAW! Did you see what happened last week?

JBL: I sure did, Jerry. I know that a certain somebody was glad to be on RAW last week.

Jerry Lawler: I almost passed out a second time!

Eva Marie walks awkwardly down the ramp as Lilian Garcia introduces the newest RAW diva. She enters the ring and begins to blow kisses to the crowd at ringside.

Next up was AJ with Tamina who came out in her new "Love Bites" shirt noticeably upset at the crowd.

Stephanie McMahon's music suddenly hits as she comes with major news.

Stephanie McMahon: In order to boost ratings, I have decided to give the power to the people and let them choose what stipulation they wanted for this matchup. The WWE Universe has spoken on the WWE App and they have demanded a Falls Count Anywhere Match between you ladies tonight!

The audience cheers as the bell rings to start the match.

AJ goes for a handshake but Eva decides to slap the champion right across the face. Furious, AJ explodes with a frenzy. Lee
nails Eva-Marie directly in the chin with a "Perfect" dropkick. Taking advantage of the situation, AJ pulls Eva's shorts past her knees, exposing a small portion of her butt crack and a bright her red thong. AJ goes to spank Eva multiple times across her exposed cheeks before skipping around the ring. The red-head rolls out of the ring and slowly gets back up while fixing her shorts. The champion goes to the top rope and hits her opponent with a nasty looking crossbody to the outside. Tamina smirks at ringside as she guards AJ from any possible interference. The Divas Champion lets Eva back onto her feet only to set her up for the Black Widow submission hold. The novice diva taps out on AJ's ass but the champion refuses to let go until the referee forces separation.

Lee gets back into the ring and grabs a mic off the floor.

AJ Lee: See what happened to your cast mate? Thats going to be you, Nikki Bella! I will hurt you, I will embarrass you, I will remain Diva's Champion, forever!

The Bella Twins run down the ramp and attack the devious duo. Summer Rae and Aksana come out next to help their fellow True Divas but the Funkadactyls also storm the ring. A brawl ensues until the True Divas are forced to recuperate outside the ring. Nikki grabs the mic to cut a bombshell of her own.

Nikki Bella: I've had enough of you AJ! Next week, lets do a straight up one on one match. Me against any one of your b*tches. If your diva is to win, our match at the Chamber paper-view is off. However when I do, Tamina's contract with World Wrestling Entertainment will officially be terminated!

AJ Lee: You're on! Don't be sorry when you realize you just blew your only opportunity for gold.

JBL: Wow! What a match we have for you next week!

Jerry Lawler: My eyeballs are going to explode! I hope this rivalry never ends!

Nikki Bella: Hate to do this to you again but my memory isn't too great. If I am to win against your mystery opponent, the rest of the Total Divas will be banned from ringside during our match at the Chamber paper-view.

AJ Lee: Don't you think you're planning ahead for nothing? My diva will easily defeat a paper diva such as yourself.

Jerry Lawler: Wow! The entire landscape of the Elimination Chamber could be changed next week!

JBL: I don't think Tamina can be beat but anything can happen in the WWE. Let's see if Nikki can keep her word and come out victorious!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DoctorOhno For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 10:01 PM

Very simple story that is also very great. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 11:00 PM

Planning on posting the Elimination Chamber event tonight as well. Hope it holds you guys off for the rest of the week as I have my finals to deal with for the second half of the week. Please feel free to leave your input and suggestions for the story! Everyone's opinion is respected.

Jerry Lawler: Remember the divas match that was set last week? It is up, next!

JBL: Nikki was stupid to make an open challenge to the longest Divas Champion of all time! She has no idea who shes facing!

Jerry Lawler: Doesn't bother me! All I care about is the action!

Lilian introduces the Total Divas as Nikki and her friends makes their way to the ring in their normal ring gear. Next, AJ and her crew walk down the ramp and it appears that Summer Rae was Nikki's chosen opponent. Summer stands on the apron but Aksana sneaks from behind and knocks the Bella to the mat as the bell rings. The True Divas took advantage as Nikki Bella versus Aksana starts.

The True and Total divas surround the ring as they cheer for their respective sides. The match rolls on from commercial break when Aksana irish whips Nikki Bella hard into the corner turnbuckle. The sexy Lithuanian sets the Bella up for a superplex and goes for the take off as she clutches Nikki's bottoms for leverage, exposing a partion of her backside. The fans cheer as Brie continues showing support at ringside. Nikki begins to fight back and manages to escape the superplex from Aksana. The Bella Twin flips over her opponent and begins to pull on the Lithuanian's outfit for a sunsetflip powerbomb. Aksana tries to hold on to the ropes until her breasts pop completely out of her singlet. The crowd cheers in a frenzy for Aksana's wardrobe malfunction. She lets go of her leverage to cover up her nipples only to be hit with the impact of the giant powerbomb which gets Nikki the 3 count.

Tamina grabs Aksana and carries the Lithuanian on her shoulders with her large breast still in full display. AJ realizes what this means for her this Sunday and leaves the ring angrily with her fellow divas. The Total Divas celebrate and pose at the top of the stage while Nikki adjusts her "Rikishi"ed tights from the suplex spot.

Jerry Lawler: Do we have some tissues around? Im sweating!

JBL: I am too, King! What a feud? Imagine the match this Sunday!

As AJ and Tamina head to the locker room, Renee Young runs into them and attempt to get a few words from the duo.

Renee Young: AJ! Tamina! How do you feel about the title match against Nikki Bella this Sunday?

AJ Lee: Does it really look like I want to speak right now? Who are you anyways?

Renee Young: I'm Renee Young.

AJ Lee: What are you known for? Some web show online? I, on the other hand, am the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time. I led Kane, Daniel, Punk and Dolph to world championships in the matter of a year and this Sunday, I will strip Nikki Bella down to her nasty bra and panties! In fact, lets have a demonstration tonight. With you right now!

Tamina immediately grabs Renee and launches her into one of the camera men. Stunned, AJ begins to rip at Renee's red sweater. The camera zooms into Renee's exposed velvet bra showing off her small cleavage. The blonde tries to crawl away only for Tamina to get a hold of her skirt. The powerhouse diva tugs down hard exposing the backstage interviewer's plan white panties. Renee begins to scream in fear and agony in hopes to attain some help. The wild samoan holds up Renee as AJ licks her fingers.

AJ Lee: You know what? I think I'm going to go one step further.

AJ reaches the back of Young's bra continues to undo her bra clasp.

The crowd pops big for the blonde's undressing until agents run in and separate AJ and Tamina from Renee before any further exposure.

AJ Lee: Did you get your scoop Renee? Watch Nikki suffer the same fate as you this Sunday! I will keep my championship, for all of eternity!

The New Age Outlaws and other backstage road agents signal for the end of the show as the WWE outro is played.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DoctorOhno For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 01:44 AM

The first paper-view of the story is here! I'm honestly having a blast writing these stories. If you liked the story so far, tell your friends! More and more episodes will be coming out shortly. Till then, enjoy!

Daniel Bryan leaves the ring after surviving five other men inside the steel chamber. Bryan has finally beaten the Authority and is set to face John Cena for the WWE Championship in a rematch from Summerslam!

Jerry Lawler: Speaking of Daniel Bryan and John Cena, don't go anywhere as the Divas Championship match is up next!

JBL: What a paper-view this has been, and we're just getting started! AJ faces Nikki for all the marbles in a Bra and Panties match, next!

- A promo airs for CM Punk versus Kane later tonight as the Bellas and AJ get ready for their match-

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is a Divas Championship, Bra and Panties match! The first women to strip their opponent to their bra and panties will be declared the winner. Introducing first, making her way down the aisle accompanied by Brie Bella, Nikki Bella!

Brie and Nikki are wearing identical outfits, a black vest, matching shorts, thigh high leggings and red hair bows. Nikki enters the ring as Brie remains at ringside. They wait for the arrival of the champ.

Lilian Garcia: Making her way to the ring, the Divas Champion, AJ Lee!

AJ comes out without any signs of Tamina or any other True Diva, wearing her half pink and half black "Love Bites" shirt and denim jorts. The champion looks visibly worried without her heavy as she walks up the steel steps.

JBL: The match is finally here folks! We fight on Sunday nights!

The bell sounds and the match commences. AJ immediately escapes to the outside and runs around the ring with Nikki on her trails. Lee rolls back in and delivers a flurry of offense to Nikki as she was getting back into the ring. AJ follows up with a double neckbreaker combo and the champion smirks in the process of skipping around her downed opponent while Brie supports her sister.

Brie Bella: Common Nikki! Get up Nikki!

AJ stops showboating and starts to stand over Nikki's body. The champion reaches down to the Bella's vest and manages to unbutton it completely, exposing Nikki's large black bra with a red outline and white polka dot designs. The Bella's breasts are dying to pop out of her brassiere as massive amounts of cleavage is displayed. The WWE Universe pops big for the first unclothing of the night as chants of "this is awesome" kick in early. AJ attempts to get the vest completely off of her opponent's unconscious body but Nikki catches her with a knee to the temple. AJ regroups at the ropes only to get nailed Nikki with a Cactus Clothesline which send both herself and her opponent to the outside. Nikki grabs AJ by her denim and throws her hard into the barricade and then back into the ring. She has a hold of AJ's bottoms and starts pandering to the crowd.

Nikki Bella: Do you want to see it!

Brie leads the crowd in chants of "YES! YES! YES!" as both Nikki and Brie point to the stunned champion's ass. The exposed Bella starts pulling at the champion's shorts and takes it off, one way or another. AJ's lacy black underwear shows off most of her ass as she tries to cover herself up. Nikki taunts AJ in the corner as she spins the champion's bottoms over her head like a lasso. The fan proclaimed "crazy diva" of the WWE charges at Nikki only to miss and collide with the ring post. Lee is downed in the corner as Nikki appears to have an idea. The Bella turns around and proceeds to wedgies herself. This could only mean one thing, a stinkface! Nikki's fat backside is smashed against AJ who quickly uses her champion instincts to react. Lee hits the Bella with a "box shot" which causes Nikki to fall straight to the mat. AJ takes advantage of the situation by grabbing Nikki's waistband and brings it past her feet. The fans in attendance roar at the site of Nikki's red thong. AJ uses the Bella's shorts to choke her opponent viscously. Refusing to stop her offense, Lee starts to spank Nikki's exposed ass all over the squared circle. Brie looks on with disgust while the referee tries to separate the champion from the challenger. Lee throws the Mike Chioda over the top rope out of anger as she goes to finish the match. AJ grabs the back of Nikki's torn top and yanks it off with full force. In the process, AJ unintentionally pulls on the Bella's bra, ripping one of her cups, and exposes her augmented breast to the seventy-thousand plus in attendance. Nikki rolls outside to fix her brassiere as it looks like the match is seemingly over, with the champion retaining her title. Quick on her feet, Brie strips off her bottoms and unbuttons her top as she spots that the ref had never seen what happened. The champion throws the vest back at Nikki who is still fixing her wardrobe only to turn around to a spot on dropkick by Brie. Nikki, realizing the situation, puts her top back on and rolls under the ring just as the official slides back inside. The Mike Chioda immediately discovers the much smaller breasts of Brie Bella and knows that the wrong twin is competing. The official demands for Brie to leave the ring so she reluctantly complies. AJ tries to explain that she already won the match but he looks on with confusion and starts questioning the champ.

Referee: Where is she! I can't declare a winner yet!

AJ looks around for her opponent only for Nikki to pop up from behind and hit an impactful Bella Buster. The Bella Twin quickly grabs the back of her opponent's shirt and tears it into pieces, exposing AJ's small strapless support bra. The referee raises Nikki's arm high as Brie and the other Total Divas come into the ring and celebrate.

Lilian Garcia: Your winner and the new Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!

JBL: She cheated! The Bellas cheated to win!

Jerry Lawler: Hey, it was AJ who attacked the referee John! What comes around goes around!

JBL: That doesn't change the fact that she cheated!

Jerry Lawler: AJ has finally lost her championship after an almost year long reign! And the best part, she lost it in a bra and panties match!

JBL: Maybe she should of joined Total Divas after all.

Jerry Lawler: Man was that a good match or what? My eyeballs loved that one!

Nikki climbs up the top rope with her freshly won belt as Eva, Brie, JoJo and the Funkadactyls pat her ass in celebration. The new champion's makeup runs as she starts showing tears of of joy. The segment ends when the Total Divas carry Nikki Bella up the ramp and to the back with happiness.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DoctorOhno For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 07:45 AM

Just read the first two parts and I am loving it, can't wait to read the rest that you posted.
The Following User Says Thank You to dustybrady For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, fiction, nudity, strip, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s