Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2017, 10:10 AM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Awesome on both counts, cept for the shorts of course . Yeah mall food courts can offer some really nice upskirt opportunities! Just gotta watch for the mall cops.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
Two consecutive upskirt views yesterday. Had to share.

Eating in a busy food court. A family came and sat across from me. The mother was probably early 40s. Attractive and leggy. She was wearing a knee length skirt. They all looked like they had just come from church. I realized that the way she was seated if she opened her legs I'd get a view. I noticed her gathering some things, about to get up. As she stood from the table she opened her legs wide and I was able to see her turquoise underwear. It was probably the most up close and clear view of an upskirt I've ever had. I could see that the underwear was a thong as it disappeared into her cheeks at the bottom of her pussy. She grabbed a bag and left the table but her family stayed so I was hoping she'd come back. She did a few minutes later but she had changed into shorts. What a bummer.

After that I noticed another attractive woman in her 40s wearing a short black skirt a little farther away. I guess being at a table woman don't realize that people far away from the table can see under it. She sat for over a minute with her knees about a foot apart. She was wearing white underwear but it wasn't as good of a view as the first. She caught my eye at one point and smiled. I smiled back. I think she was just being polite but I'd like to believe she was giving me a bit of a show.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 10:45 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 279 Posts
Default They ALWAYS know!

Galleon88, the show you got was almost certainly intentional, or at least the woman knew just how much she MIGHT be exposed when she got dressed!

My GF has had several pairs of shorts with short, very wide legs, and NEVER wore panties underneath. For comfort?? Nope- so she could "accidentally" be exposed to other guys of her choosing. She said the best part of shorts like that is that she could sit or lay down with her legs open and nobody ever thought she was deliberately showing her bare pussy to anyone who walked past! She gave some fantastic shows on Florida and Michigan beaches in those shorts.

One pair I especially liked were so short that the bit of fabric in the crotch wasn't even wide enough to cover her pussy- it was only the looseness of the legs that kept her even a bit covered. But if you were able to look at her crotch straight on, like if you were sitting, her naked pussy was almost always perfectly visible.

The last time she wore them was at a summer concert in a park, with people sitting in lawn chairs or on blankets. When she saw a guy she wanted to expose her pussy to, she'd walk over and stand close, along his line of sight for as long as she wanted- seconds to a minute- then wander off as though nothing unusual had happened. I think around ten or twelve guys, from ones old enough to be her father to college age all enjoyed a look that day.

I've known at least two other women who did the same sort of thing, in the same sort of shorts.

But I digress- let's just say your "target" that day was probably aiming at YOU- getting the thrill of public exposure safely, "accidentally" and without blatantly flashing the whole crowd.
Old 07-30-2017, 10:29 PM

Had a good upskirt the other day. I happened to meet a female cousin for lunch at a diner type of restaurant. This is a somewhat traditional diner with booths rather than tables. So sitting across the aisle and down one set of booths was two women, likely sisters, and one had a son about 4 years old I would say. The one with the son was about in her late 30's and she was sitting facing me in their booth. She had her son on the inside of the booth and she was next to the aisle. I immediately noticed her somewhat short jersey like dress on and she had her legs crossed showing a lot of thigh. she was sitting so her right side was on the aisle side.

So I was trying to have a conversation with my cousin but discretely looking at this women and her legs every time my cousin looked down to eat her lunch. I was balancing my eye contact with my cousin and not letting on to this other women that I was looking at her legs so that she did not try to pull her dress down was a nice challenge.

I thought that if she had pantyhose on you would see her control tops as the dress was hiked that high and with her legs crossed gave a great view of her nice legs. I'd say she was a size 10. Well what was interesting is that she had her purse on the floor and at the corner of the booth seat and the aisle. I was thinking why did she place it there, but thought it must be so her son does not go through it.

I was hoping that my lunch with my cousin might last long enough that these other women would leave and I might get a brief upskirt as they exit the booth. Well I did get lucky.

The woman with the son apparently had to go use the restroom. In doing so and in attempting to leave the booth she leaned away from the aisle to free her thighs stuck to the vinyl booth covering. It was a hot and muggy day and the kind your bare skin would stick to vinyl like that. As she did so, and she had her dress high enough and her lean far enough that I could see her panty on her bum and it was a nice long but brief view of a sheer like black material panty with a banded edge. I thought I had a nice view with the lean but it got better.

As her purse was on the floor at the corner of the booth as she did not pick it up to take with her but rather she uncrossed her legs, slid over towards the edge of the booth and then placed her right leg (closest to the aisle) over and around the purse so not to hit it and as she did so she had her legs parted and I could see her sheer black panty crotch! And she had no hair as you could see the slight line of the center of her lips, she was shaved! There was no bush to be seen. Then she took her right leg and extended that one around the purse too. I was hoping when she got back she was going to get back in the booth but at that point the decided to go so she never sat down. But I have to thank her for putting her purse there like that as it gave a better upskirt than I was even hoping for!

Nice to see a mom in her late 30's being shaved and wearing sheer panties on an everyday sort of lunch with a sister or friend.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:06 PM

Thanked 23,577 Times in 2,694 Posts
Talking Unusual Voyeur Experience

At a Hot Air Balloon festival this weekend many women wore short dresses and skirts for the hot weather.
One of the attractions was to be able to walk into a partially filled balloon lying on its side. A large fan blows air into the opening, keeping the balloon inflated enough for people to walk around. I sent my kids in and waited by the entrance.
I positioned myself off to the side but close enough to get a good view of the people entering and leaving the balloon.
The wires that normally support the basket while it is flying were still attached to the basket as it laid on its side. They were strung across the opening about chest high.
Anyone entering the balloon had to do a bit of a dance to duck under the wires. Women with skirts were especially fun to watch. The few minutes I stood there maybe 4 women with dresses went in. Most of them had the smarts to hold onto their dresses but one older asian woman was directing a young child into the balloon and the fan caught her directly from behind pushing her skirt over her pantys (whitish).

Last edited by Lotfw; 07-30-2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:51 AM

Default Dancing Girls

I was wandering around DC yesterday with some friends when we happened upon a bunch of people wearing wireless headphones and dancing. A group supporting Planned Parenthood had handed out headphones so people could dance to Bob Marley music with a modern beat behind it. I believe the purpose was to spread awareness about current Republican plans to get rid of Planned Parenthood. My friends and I joined several other groups of people dancing.

One of these groups was just two attractive college-aged girls. Both were thin, but had nice bottoms and fairly large breasts for their thin bodies. One girl wore jean shorts and a t-shirt. The other was wearing a pleated gray skirt that just barely covered her butt, a black crop top, and a cardigan. They were both dancing away, smiling, and having a good time.

I happened to be looking their way when the one in the gray skirt walked a few steps to her bag, which she had left on the ground. She bent from the waist to rummage through her bag and find her phone. As she bent over, her skirt moved up over her butt, revealing dark blue panties with a green pattern design. The panties were a full cut. She stayed like this for a few seconds, rifling through her bag, whereupon her friend noticed and gasped. The girl in the jean shorts rushed over, stood behind her friend, and pulled her friend's skirt back down so that she stopped flashing her panties to everyone who was dancing!

The girl stood back up and thanked her friend. They came back to the group and resumed dancing. The girl in the skirt now had her phone out, and it seemed like the two of them were snapchatting their friends with images and videos of this improptu dance party.

I was now facing them so I could watch them dance the whole time. They were really quite pretty. The girl in the skirt had long, straight, brown hair. She had thick eyebrows and big brown eyes. Her friend had long dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes. As they were dancing, the girl in the skirt raised her arm to take a selfie of herself and her friend from above. I could not believe my luck here. As she raised her arm, her black crop top rode up and I saw the bottom of her bare breasts. She was not wearing a bra. I did not see her nipple, but I did see the shape and curve of her bosom. I was surprised - who wears full-cut panties but no bra? I got this quick view for a second or two. The girl got the selfie she wanted and put her arm back down.

After the selfie and some more snapchats of the scene, the girl in the skirt returned to her bag. She bent from the waist AGAIN to put her phone away. The same thing happened to her pleated grey skirt - as she bent over, her skirt failed to cover her dark blue panties. Again I saw the green pattern of the design hugging her butt. But this time, despite noticing her friend flashing everyone, the girl in the jean shorts did not rush over to cover her up. She only giggled. A few seconds passed where this girl was bent over with her panties on display. She eventually finished putting her phone away, stood up, and resumed dancing.

They danced for a few more minutes before leaving. As I watched them go, I just smiled to myself. What a sight!
Old 08-01-2017, 08:27 PM

Default Wedding rehearsal

Was in a wedding recently. At the rehearsal, I'm standing up where I'm supposed to be standing. The pews are kind of angled and make a slow curve from the far right side to the far left side. Means that if you are standing in a diagonal line like groomsmen do in a lot of weddings, there's someone sitting out there across the room who is directly facing you. I'm up there and I notice a gal in the audience...probably 15 or 16 years old, a young cousin of the bride...and she's facing me and has her legs spread a ways. She had no idea. I felt like a total perv checking out a teen in a church, but I did glance a few times. By a few, I mean two or three times at the most, for a second each time. I purposely avoided looking back. Milky white thighs with a little bit of baby fat still left and black or navy blue panties. It was one of those instant reflex things where you look because you always look. When my brain got a hold of me, I didn't look again.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:21 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Lighthouse tour

My wife Lisa and I went camping in the upper peninsula this weekend our friends Eric and Dana. Saturday we went and did some sight seeing and ended up at a lighthouse and shipwreck museum at Whitefish Point. We decided to take the little extra to actually go up in the lighthouse. As were waiting at the meeting point for the guide I noticed two other couples also waiting. The guide showed up and led us up a flight of stairs that would take us up to a door in the tower itself. The other couples went first then our friends and us, me last.

As I looked up I just then noticed one one of the other women was wearing one of those rompers and from my vantage point could see right up the leg openings. I saw a lot of her lower ass cheeks. But it gets better. When we entered the actual tower there was a spiral staircase. It was fairly steep, and the first couple in line was older and out of shape so they went pretty slow up. So now I got to look up the girls romper in the front, then the back, then the front... you get the idea. From the front view I could see she did have panties on, they were bright blue. That was all that kept me from seeing her pussy, that is how big the leg openings were. And from the rear view they were definitely a thong.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:00 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default After a meal

We often holiday with our friends S and T. They are a few years older than us, early 50s. They both act older too.
My friend’s wife S, is pretty, has nice breasts, but is a little naive and doesn’t really engage in sexual banter. Although, once my wife bought S some sparkly Christmas red knickers as a little joke present. Which S wore, and flashed to us all couple of times during the evening.

I’ve previously written about S accidentally flashing her bare pussy to me, after she had been in the shower. She'd gone to get some clothes from the downstairs laundry, as she stood talking to me only wrapped in a towel, it fell open a little, and I could see her pussy lips clearly. It was a complete accident and she didn’t even notice.

Anyway, this particular day we were going for a nice meal, we’d agreed to dress up. The men in suits, the ladies in dresses. We ate, had a nice time, and then went to the bar. We found a table outside, and we sat couples facing each other.

While we waited for the drinks to arrive, I got up and walked away from the table to take in the view. Looking back at the table, I noticed that S was sat with her legs uncrossed, and slight apart. Restlessly she kept moving them apart, knees together, knees apart, knees together, knees apart etc. From where I was stood I couldn’t see anything, as she was side on. I had a plan.

I had a small camera with me, it has a good zoom, and shoots HD video. So I took it out of my pocket, and needlessly snapped a picture of the view. Then I set the camera to record, zoomed the lens in a little, and made my way back to the table. I made sure I say opposite S.

As I sat, I held the camera, and pointed it towards S under the table, I casually rested my hand, and the camera, between my legs. I peaked at the viewing screen on the back of the camera, and could see it was pointing right at her. I figured it was just a matter of time before I caught a glimpse up her skirt. I left the camera recording and decided to play it back later.

About 10 minutes past. I’d started to get aroused just thinking of the possibility of a covert up skirt shot. I’d seen her naked pussy briefly as I'd said before, but didn’t get any pictures and it’s not the same anyway somehow!

I couldn't wait, I had to go to the toilet to see what I’d captured. So I made my excuses and left. Bingo, I got so lucky! I got loads of great footage, she properly spread her legs, and showed off her hidden secret. If I'd thought she was doing it on purpose, I'd not tell you this story, but she just didn't realise what she was doing.

Screen capture attached.
Attached Thumbnails
4.jpg  
Old 08-06-2017, 05:14 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Man NICE Shot!
I would have HAD to make some "use" of it during my toilet visit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzgreen View Post
We often holiday with our friends S and T. They are a few years older than us, early 50s. They both act older too.
My friend’s wife S, is pretty, has nice breasts, but is a little naive and doesn’t really engage in sexual banter. Although, once my wife bought S some sparkly Christmas red knickers as a little joke present. Which S wore, and flashed to us all couple of times during the evening.

I’ve previously written about S accidentally flashing her bare pussy to me, after she had been in the shower. She'd gone to get some clothes from the downstairs laundry, as she stood talking to me only wrapped in a towel, it fell open a little, and I could see her pussy lips clearly. It was a complete accident and she didn’t even notice.

Anyway, this particular day we were going for a nice meal, we’d agreed to dress up. The men in suits, the ladies in dresses. We ate, had a nice time, and then went to the bar. We found a table outside, and we sat couples facing each other.

While we waited for the drinks to arrive, I got up and walked away from the table to take in the view. Looking back at the table, I noticed that S was sat with her legs uncrossed, and slight apart. Restlessly she kept moving them apart, knees together, knees apart, knees together, knees apart etc. From where I was stood I couldn’t see anything, as she was side on. I had a plan.

I had a small camera with me, it has a good zoom, and shoots HD video. So I took it out of my pocket, and needlessly snapped a picture of the view. Then I set the camera to record, zoomed the lens in a little, and made my way back to the table. I made sure I say opposite S.

As I sat, I held the camera, and pointed it towards S under the table, I casually rested my hand, and the camera, between my legs. I peaked at the viewing screen on the back of the camera, and could see it was pointing right at her. I figured it was just a matter of time before I caught a glimpse up her skirt. I left the camera recording and decided to play it back later.

About 10 minutes past. I’d started to get aroused just thinking of the possibility of a covert up skirt shot. I’d seen her naked pussy briefly as I'd said before, but didn’t get any pictures and it’s not the same anyway somehow!

I couldn't wait, I had to go to the toilet to see what I’d captured. So I made my excuses and left. Bingo, I got so lucky! I got loads of great footage, she properly spread her legs, and showed off her hidden secret. If I'd thought she was doing it on purpose, I'd not tell you this story, but she just didn't realise what she was doing.

Screen capture attached.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 05:29 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default I have since

Lol, I didn't have time...

I have watched the whole video back more than once, and it's great all the way through. I managed to get some extra zoom going for even closer images, it was all luck and guesswork. But very pleased.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rzgreen For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s