Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2024, 06:13 PM

Were you nude when you walked in?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2024, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
Were you nude when you walked in?
No, they would have gotten a look at my raging hard-on if I had been!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2024, 01:57 PM

Default Fraternity Brother's Wife

While in college, my then girlfriend (now wife) was roommates with a sorority sister who dated a fraternity brother of mine and then, a couple of years after graduation, married him. She was very pretty, with dark hair, brown eyes, olive skin, and a toned, shapely body. She was a sweetheart too. I saw her naked twice. The first time, I was spending the night in their dorm room and got up early in the morning to get a drink of water. She was sleeping on her stomach and, as I walked past her bed, I noticed that the long t-shirt she was sleeping in was gathered around her waist and she wasn't wearing panties. Her ass was totally exposed and her legs were spread a little, but not enough to see anything more. About a year later, I saw her totally nude. It was late and my wife and I were asleep in her bed when the roommate came in for the night. She tried to be quiet but, unbeknownst to her (I think), I woke up as she moved around the room to get ready for bed. After my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see her clearly while she undressed. Her back was turned to me while she took off her shirt and pants, removed her bra and panties and then pulled down the covers on her bed. Before she put on her t-shirt and got into bed, though, she turned completely around and faced our bed, revealing a full bush and beautiful, firm C-cup breasts. It lasted only a few seconds before she turned back around, put on her t-shirt, and climbed into bed, but it was glorious.

She and her husband now live just a few miles from us, so my wife sees her often and we occasionally all get together. She is as beautiful and sweet as ever and every time I see her, I can't help but remember those moments.
Old Today, 10:48 AM

Default Not his wife, but my buddys girlfriend

It's years ago, when my girlfriend, me and his girlfriend been at a lake nearby. My friend was at work and would come later. So we are lying in the sun with swimsuits and me in Shorts. After a while my girlfriend fell asleep and my buddys girlfriend asks me to rub her back with suncream. Of course I said yes. I kneeled beside her but instead of suncream I took sand to pour on her back. She startles and get up. So the sand follows the gravity and lands in the back of her bathsuit. Now she stands and want to get rid of the sand. She tries with shaking, but has to undress. So I get a sideview of her tits and a full view of her butt. After that I apologised and put on the suncream. No word was said to my friend. Nice memory.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theo69 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDEO0018

1m:48s

12-29-2011

4m:54s

09-23-2022
Masturbating Girl

1m:31s

06-03-2015
Blanka Vlasic

1m:35s