photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-17-2017, 03:59 PM

Cool Random Seduction - A hotwife story

I am delighted to share with you all an extract from my latest book - "Random Seduction". It is a story about a swinging couple playing a game to spice up their sex life. Four men and one woman are chosen and only one of them is going to have sex with Ellie that night. The kicker is that the successful one will be chosen at random.

If you are interested in seeing the rest, it is available from: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cheri-Grade/e/B014O30I50. Please let me know any comments.

Chapter One: The Players

“So, how did your date go last night?” asked my husband as I returned from my tryst.

“Total blowout. He had no idea what he was doing in bed. It is such a shame. He was a good dancer, but those were the only moves he had,” I replied.

“I’m really sorry. That’s a few bad experiences in a row.” My husband leant towards me and started stroking my hair. “You know, you don’t have to keep doing this just for me.”

“No. I like doing it. It turns me on as much as you. It is just,” I paused, unable to put my thoughts into words.

“Not as exciting as it used to be?” Michael immediately put my thoughts into words. He was good like that. We had been on the same page ever since we got married.

Seeing my nod, he too paused as if building up the courage to say something. “I have been thinking about something myself – a way to make this more exciting for both of us. You can say no if you like, but it has become something of an obsession for me.”

I arched my eyebrow in the way I knew turned him on, intrigued by the suggestion. “Go on.”

“It is a sort of game. If you’re up for it, I will explain tonight. Just put on one of your short dresses and come prepared for fun.”

Michael smiled at me suggestively and winked. As much as I tried, I couldn’t get him to explain more. He even rebuffed my sexual advances saying that I would need to save myself.

I could feel an excitement that I hadn’t felt for some time as the anticipation grew throughout the day.

At this point, it is probably worth explaining that I wasn’t always like this. My name is Ellie, I am twenty-three years old and have been married to Michael for three years. He was only a year older than me so we were both very sexually inexperienced when we got together.

It was a year after we were married that we both started feeling that we wanted more from our sex life. I think it is more common amongst couples than anyone imagines. What sets us apart is that we had the courage and imagination to do something about it. Michael confided in me that he had a fantasy of his wife sleeping with other men. It took some time for me to get used to the idea, but eventually I worked up the courage.

It was an enlightening experience. Once I had decided to do it, picking up a stranger was easy. Freed from the marital responsibility that sex had become, I felt freer to experiment and I had chosen my partner well. He did things with his tongue that I had never considered asking for from Michael. As soon as I got home that night, Michael was desperate to know how things had gone. I told him everything. As turned on as I was, he immediately took me to the bedroom and gave me the best oral sex of my life. The combination of the new technique with my sexy husband was irresistible.

Thus began our obsession. I let Michael find his own dates once or twice, but he wasn’t that into it. His fantasy was entirely about my sexuality. For two years, I fucked a random stranger at least once a week. Sometimes I would go to their place and sometimes I would bring them home. I didn’t hide anything from any of my conquests. It didn’t seem to make much difference. Men could never resist me in one of my collection of short dresses.

We didn’t tell any of our friends what we were doing. I am sure that they would have not approved. However, it worked for us. I never formed attachments to the men and Michael never got jealous. Our sex life became ever more fulfilling and our marriage was strengthened by our experiences.

You can always have too much of a good thing. I was no longer the sexually naïve person I had been when we started this. It was becoming harder and harder to find partners who could teach me anything. I was still attracted to Michael, but the procession of boring partners was becoming intolerable.

That all changed when Michael introduced me to the game.

Last edited by CheriGrade; 04-17-2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:00 PM

Cool

Chapter Two: The Rules of the Game

I had chosen a classic little black dress, brightened up by silver sequins all over the front. I had spent all afternoon teasing my brown hair into a wave and ensuring my make-up was perfect. Whatever Michael had in mind, I wanted to be ready.

Michael himself was dressed more casually, in jeans and a black buttoned shirt as he collected me from my dressing room. “Very nice,” he commented, clearly pleased with the effort I had made.

“So where are we going?”

“Purgatory,” he replied.

It was our usual nightclub. With cheesy hits all night, students and young professionals mixed in a sweaty, casual atmosphere. In a way, I was disappointed. I had expected something more out of the ordinary.

Perhaps sensing my disappointment, Michael tried to reassure me. “Just wait until we get there. I will tell you everything then.”

We arrived early and the doorman greeted us by name as he let us in. The dancefloor was almost clear and we found a table in the corner where we could speak without being overheard.

“So, this is the game,” said Michael pulling a sheaf of identical white envelopes out of his pocket. “There are five envelopes here. You will flirt with five people before midnight and give each an envelope. In one envelope is directions to our house and an invitation to do whatever they want to you starting from one o’clock tonight. At that time, you will be blindfolded and tied to our bed and the door will be open. Inside each other envelope is the message ‘Have a nice day’. I thought the thought of not knowing who will be fucking you tonight would be exciting for both of us. There will be a video camera recording everything for my enjoyment, of course. So what do you think?”

It wasn’t what I was expecting, but I had been hanging onto every word. I had tried bondage a couple of times before, but the thought of being helpless and not knowing who was going to be having their way with me was an extra turn-on.

I hadn’t answered his question, but Mike continues, having seen the eagerness in my eyes. “One additional thing. Since this is a game of random chance, I thought it would increase the thrill if you gambled on having to try some things you had never tried before.”

“Like what?” I asked.

“Like giving one of the envelopes to a woman,” Mike countered.

Despite my increased sexual experience, I had never been with a woman. It didn’t appeal to me. I knew Michael fantasised about seeing me eat pussy, but it just looked uncomfortable to me.

“I’m really not sure about that,” I said.

“If you do. I would, of course, let you gamble on one of your fantasies. Some of your work colleagues phoned earlier to say that they were going to Purgatory tonight too – one colleague in particular will be there.” Michael stopped, a suggestive look on his face.

The suggestion was clear to me. Justin had started at my firm just over a year ago. He had been just out of university, a football player with a body to match and had all the women at work fawning over him. Michael had always been reluctant for someone we knew to be involved in our private life. He had always said that the risk of feelings being complicated was too great. Justin was a bit of a stud, going home with a different girl every night so I hadn’t shared his trepidation. However, I had respected Michael’s views and hadn’t pressured him to change his mind. For this night only, he was offering me a chance, albeit a small chance, to fulfil my fantasy. After a moment’s consideration, I decided that it was worth risking the bitter taster of pussy for.

“I’m in,” I said, gathering up the envelopes. “Let’s get down to it.”
The Following User Says Thank You to CheriGrade For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006