uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2017, 06:06 PM

Default Constance Powers

I've been sitting on this story for months and with recent great stories by Chasmo and Obo I was reluctant to post it. I opened file today and gave it some tweaking. While it is no where near the quality of the two I just mentioned, I will try to express in it everything I love about their work. Both are inspirations for these stories and I'm sure there are many similarities of which I'll gladly give both of them credit for. If you find this ok, I will finish. Thanks in advance for any feedback or input.

Part 1

Constance Powers seemed to have it all. At 35 years old the brunette beauty was the president/ceo of Warm Springs local bank. Standing 5”6 with shoulder length light brown hair it was impossible to determine her most outstanding feature. Her porcelain skin, her magnificent breast (34 or 36 caused much debate among the male population) or that awesome derriere. Whether attired in her form fitting business suit or hip hugging jeans, Constance was the focal point of most of the town’s male population and the envy of the females. Her position of power gave her an aura of supreme sexuality.

Unfortunately for the towns folk Constance took immense pleasure in wielding her power over people in need. It was an almost orgasmic like feeling she got when she turned someone down for a loan and watched them beg and plead. Constance had no time for the so called needy. She was born into wealth and her compassion for those less fortunate was zero.

Constance, wearing a dark gray sleeveless dress that accented her marvelous bottom and heels that emphasized her toned muscular legs, strode confidently into the bank. Although most of the bank employees loathed her they were still taken back by her beauty and confidence. Today would be an extra special day for Constance. On her desk sat a small business loan application from one Toni Adams. Toni’s dream was to open a small clothing boutique and she had saved for years to have the seed money, but still needed capital to get shop up and running. Unfortunately for Toni, Constance viewed her as a threat both in looks and popularity.

Whereas Constance so called friends were either bought or were friends only because they feared her, Toni was a sweet sincere hard working single mom, respected and admired by all in the community. Toni was no slouch in the looks department either. The 5”5 30 year old beauty had close cropped red hair and every bit if not more so a killer body as Constance. Both woman worked hard to maintain their bodies, but whereas Constance constantly bragged about her workouts, marathon runs and yoga etc., Toni just went about her exercise as a form of relaxation. She had no concerns over what others thought of her, she was long past that stage. Constance on the other hand strived for the attention her body and looks brought her. Little did she dream she would soon be getting more attention than she ever imagined.

As Constance read over the loan application she smiled to herself envisioning the scene that was about to take place when she rejected it later that day. Toni had the credit scores and the backing to insure the loan would be paid back. But that meant nothing to Constance, she was going to watch her imagined rival squirm and with just the right amount of prodding hopefully Constance could get her to beg and humiliate herself. She had the begging and humiliating correct only she never dreamed it would be her doing both.

Toni entered the conference room and she immediately sensed a problem. Sitting alongside Constance was Meghan McClintock. Meghan was a recent college grad who quickly realized the fastest way up the corporate ladder was to suck up to Constance at every opportunity. The 24 year old stunner stood 5 8 inches tall with long blonde hair and a head turner body that featured 36c breasts and ass that her always tight cloths emphasized. Meghan was known has the hatchet lady at the bank because she would be the one to deliver the bad news to most applicants while Constance would sit and smirk her way through the meeting. The begging was the highlight of their “show” as both got perverse pleasure out of watching people humiliate themselves.

Toni braced herself as Meghan began to speak. “Well Ms. Adams I’ve reviewed your loan application and quite frankly I think you’ve wasted all our time”. Meghan stopped to let that sink and and watch the expression on Toni’s face. She did not get the reaction she was looking for. Toni remained stoic giving no hint of the rage she felt brewing inside her. Toni responded knowingly, “I’m glad you see it that way, my references, credit scores and backing is impeccable so if you’ll just sign off on the loan I’ll be on my way”. Both Constance and Meghan bolted up from their chairs like they had been jolted by electricity. They were used to people squirming and Toni’s reaction took them totally by surprise. Constance shot back, “why you arrogant little b*tch, you know damn well what we meant. Do you think my bank would loan money to a common tramp like you”. The tramp reference stung, if there was one mistake Toni regretted in her life it was her lapse in judgement on a warm summer night so long ago.

Satisfied that she had put Toni in her place, Constance smiled at Meghan and waited for the groveling to begin. Toni took a deep breath. “You two have taken advantage as well as denied many people of this community loans all based on your desire to feed your ego’s and make you feel like you hold power over someone’s life. But that’s not enough for you, both of you are not satisfied until you humiliate them. Well that’s not happening here, but I will tell you this, one day the tables will be turned and I assure you that I and many others are going to enjoy your comeuppance. Both of you need a good spanking.” The last remark brought giggles from the two other woman in the room. Jenn Meyers and Nancy Craig, both of whom had felt the wrath of Constance and Meghan. The dagger look shot to them by the two stuck up beauties quickly returned them to the reality at hand.

Toni turned and left leaving the two uppity beauties stunned. “How dare she speak to us like that”, wailed Meghan, “to think two adult woman of our stature should be spanked. That woman needs to be taught a lesson and I think I have just the way to do it”.

Toni went straight to her job as manager of a local specialty dress shop. She had worked there for years and the owner 52 year old Kathy Hughes had been like a mother to her. Kathy had lost none of her looks as she approached middle age. She boasted a very toned body on her 5” 7’ frame, obtained by countless hours of yoga and time in the gym. She had expected the outcome of what had just taken place at the bank as she had experience the same treatment first hand from Constance and her crony. But using her motherly instinct she had tried to gently prepare Toni for what might occur.

However it was Toni who did the consoling she knew all too well what the outcome might be, but she did not want Kathy to be concerned over that so she had kept her thoughts to herself. As Toni explained to Kathy the events that had just taken place, both woman could not help but feeling a sense of rage over what had transpired. But they both had a fit of hysterical laughter when Toni relayed to Kathy her remark about the two stuck up beauties needing a spanking and their reaction to it.

When Kathy gained control she said “I would do anything to have either one of them over my knee especially if we had an appreciative audience who I know would enjoy the show as much as I would performing in it. Oh well we can always dream.“

Ah but fate sometimes has a way of dropping opportunity into your lap or over you knee in this case. And the town of Warm Springs was about to get a show no one would soon forget.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2017, 08:39 AM

Hocman,

What a great start -- the characters are incredibly but succinctly developed and the build-up is fantastic! Thanks for the kind words but you're far too modest. Your writing is terrific -- can't wait for part 2!

Cheers
Old 04-07-2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasmo View Post
Hocman,

What a great start -- the characters are incredibly but succinctly developed and the build-up is fantastic! Thanks for the kind words but you're far too modest. Your writing is terrific -- can't wait for part 2!

Cheers
You are right:-) I look forward for developing too.
Tell us more about the stuck up "heroines" especially about her passion to humiliate others. Also I would like to hear about their undergarments habits. I hope, they are proud sexy bikini wearers...
Anyway, thanks for your effort again.
The Following User Says Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2017, 06:06 AM

Hocman-

Hadn't heard from you in awhile and thought you may have given up on this story. What a great start with vivid character descriptions. I'm really looking forward to the next installment.

obo
The Following User Says Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 05:15 PM

I'm sorry this is taking so long, but life sometimes gets in the way. I hopefully can finish by the weekend. Again comments and suggestions welcomed.

Pt. 2

Arrogance and cockiness combined with a superior attitude is a recipe for disaster which Constance and Megan where about to find out. Megan’s simplistic plan for revenge and to humiliate Toni for the perceived slight fell squarely into that category.

Every year Warm Springs bank sponsored a charity event where local business men and woman would box 1 round against each other all in good fun. They’d give themselves colorful nicknames and the evening was fun for everyone and raised money. Well fun for everyone except Constance who as representative of the bank would at the next to last bout get in the ring and announce the money they had raised.

Of course she could care less about charities and such and most of the people in attendance she at one time or another had denied loans to or otherwise humiliated. But her one crowning glory for the evening was being the center of attention and the always high end dress or outfit she would wear. Here is where Megan’s short sighted and childess plan came into effect.

They would purchase their outfits for the charity event from Toni’s shop, but in the process subject Toni to numerous indignities in front of as many customers as possible. Megan’s plan in her head went as expected. From the moment the 2 beauties walked into the shop the insults started. As the other customers looked on with a looks of disgust on their faces, Constance and Megan belittled Toni in every possible way. From comments about her looks, employment, dress, ineptitude about her fashion knowledge and the worst of all her single mom status, the insults kept coming.

Finally selecting their outfits they thrust them at Toni. “Alter these and try your best not to screw this up like you do everything else, we need to look our best”. Satisfied they had delivered a verbal spanking to Toni, Constance and Megan turned and pranced out of the shop. Constance stated quite loudly as she left, “that will teach that little tramp to mess with us.”

As Mary came over to console her, Toni said “look their best” and with a mischievous look in her eye said to Mary, “they just crossed the line, I’ll make sure they look their best, bring me a scissor”.

The charity event was held at the local high school auditorium. It was the usual setup, the ring being in the middle of the gym floor with tables setup along one side for people to perform their assigned tasks and the rest of the floor had rows of chairs and then the bleachers. The place was full as the town always look forward to this night that provided not only money for the needy, but great entertainment for the local business community. There was Arnie “The Mad Accountant” Brown, Jimmy “The Italian Assasin” Bellino, Jeanie “Wonder Woman” Cook and so on.

Toni and Mary were seated at the ringside table helping keep track of the fighters and timing the rounds. Toni was decked out in a stunningly form fitting beige blouse and pants, while Mary choose a more conservative black dress. For Toni the night seemed to drag on. She had gone over in her head 1000 times the way she hoped this night would unfold. She would not be disappointed and neither would all those in attendance who were about to witness what would be called for years to come the greatest show on earth.

The 9th bout ended and it was time for Constance to step into the ring and announce the money that had been raised, along with the various raffle prizes that were to be given out. Wearing the red dress and heels she had purchased at Toni’s shop, she strutted into the ring and then ever so slowly walked around the entire 4 sides to make sure everyone got a good look at her. The view was about to get much better.

The event was run and MC’d by Krissy Munson, who had also been subjected to Constance and Megan’s brand of entertainment. She gladly went along with the plan when Toni approached her earlier that evening. Constance did her thing to the polite applause of the crowd and Krissy took the mike. “We have a special treat for you tonight, Toni can you come up please”. “The final bout of the evening will be a wrestling match and Toni has volunteered to participate and will select an opponent from our audience”. Constance smirked and said into her microphone ”wrestling it figures trailer park trash like you would be into such a thing”. Toni just smiled, took the microphone from Krissy. “I choose Constance Powers as my opponent”.

The gasp from the crowd was quickly drowned out by the rage in Constance voice. “What are you insane, do you think I would stoop so low as to wrestle in front of these commoners, besides I’m hardly dressed properly for any physical activity”. “Oh but you will be” Toni said as she dropped the mike and stepped toward Constance.
Moving quickly she grabbed Constance by her hair and before she could reaction, swung her across the ring. Constance did a half a flip and landed on her butt. Toni was on her in a flash, grabbing her by her ears, she dragged her to her feet and quickly placed Constance head between her legs giving the now awe struck audience a magnificent view of Constance’s up turned ass.

Toni ever so slowly began to raise Constance’s dress, stopping right at her upper thighs. “Why Ms. Powers I do believe your ass is almost showing” taunted Toni. “I’m sure our good citizens would love to see more”. The noise in the auditorium was almost deafening as the crowd shouted its approval. The woman in particular were enjoying what was unfolding before them, for years they had been subjected to this snooty snob’s put downs. A public comeuppance was only fitting justice.

Megan, dressed in a white pants with a sleeveless matching top, had been seated directly behind Toni and Mary. She jumped to her feet and started for the ring. Mary stood in her way. “Out of my way old woman” Megan said, “I’d have no problem beating your ass”. Mary stepped to the side “just as I thought gutless”. Megan climbed onto the ring and had one leg thru the ropes the other still outside. Mary grabbed the waistband of Megan “altered” pants and pulled.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2017, 06:57 PM

You've left us readers hanging like an audience at a Saturday afternoon movie serial. I am breathless with anticipation for the next chapter!

obo
Old 04-26-2017, 04:54 PM

Pt. 3

Took some doing, as anyone who ever tried to write can tell you, it's very difficult to put what's in your head to paper.

Megan’s momentum carried her forward as a loud RIPPPPP!!!!!!!!! Could be heard throughout the gym. She tumbled head first into the ring landed on all fours. It took both the audience and Megan a few seconds to realize what had happen, mainly that Megan McClintock had just had her pants ripped off. The crowd erupted in laughter. Megan stood up wearing her blouse, French cut white panties and heels. She let out a scream as she desperately tried to cover up, semi crouched hands going from front to back. “My pants, you took my pants oh my god”. Mary and Toni we nearly doubled over in laughter watching the panicked beauty desperately try to cover her now pant less body. Mary waved Megan’s pants over her head, “we are just getting started my dear”. Amazing how quickly arrogance fades when you’re standing in your underwear in front of 100’s of people who just happen to be enjoying your public humiliation. “Please how could you do this to me, give me back my pants”. “Sure you can have them back”, replied Mary, “but you’ll have to go get them” and with that she flung the torn garment into the audience. As luck would have it, bad luck for Megan, the pants landed with Jenn and Nancy, who gleefully tore the already ruined garment in two. The look on Megan’s face was priceless as the two workers high fived each other.

Toni in the meantime still had Constance head between her legs. Constance’s muffled screams could barely be heard over the wolf whistles, and laughter being directed at Megan. “How dare you, how dare you to do this to me, let me up this instant, what are you doing to my dress”. Toni had stopped pulling up Constance’s dress, she was saving the best for the final curtain. “I think you’re going to enjoy what’s going on Constance, take a look”. Standing the still in shock Constance up, Toni spun her around and grabbing hold of her arm held her facing her now partly undressed co worker.

“Megan your pants, what happen to your pants”. A gleeful Toni replied, “the samething that’s about to happen to your dress” and with that she gave the stunned beauty a slight push and a hard slap on her butt. Constance stumbled forward toward Megan, finally losing her balance and began to fall. Grabbing for whatever she could, her hand found the scoop neck of Megan’s top. For the second time the sound of a loud RIPPPPPPPP!!! could be heard as Constance fell to the ground with Megan’s top in her hand.

What many assumed, incorrectly, would be the highlight of the evening, a totally humiliated Megan stood with mouth wide open with just an “OHHH” escaping it. Pandemonium was the best way to describe what was taking place in the crowd. Most of the woman was literally jumping up and down, waves of laughter filled the air. Mary taking advantage of the situation unsnapped Megan’s bra and watched it drift slowly to the ground as her magnificent breast came into full view.

Constance momentarily regaining her composure analyzed the situation and decided her best course of action was to bolt from the ring. Standing up and making a bee line for the ropes, she was almost clear when she heard Toni exclaim, “You’re not going anywhere”. Taking a firm grip on the back of Constance’s form fitting red dress Toni said “you asked me to alter your dress and as you’re about to find out I did a damn good job” and with that she gave a mighty pulled. For the 3rd time this evening a loud RIPPPPP!!! filled the gym, and there in her red heels, black thong and bra stood Constance Powers. If the noise for Megan’s stripping was loud, the decibels for Constance’s unveiling were off the charts. Here stood the most powerful and hated woman in town, in a wicked black bra and thong, humiliated beyond belief.

“I said one day the tables would be turned and that day has come. Oh one other thing I also recall saying both of you needed a good spanking, but I’ll leave that up to the good people of Warm Springs to decide”, knowing full well what the answer would be. As a chant of “spank them spank them spank them” rose from the crowd, Toni and Mary could not contain their laughter, while Constance and Megan began to beg. “You wouldn’t dare spank us here in front of all these people” a seemingly defeated Constance wailed. Meagan just kept saying, “please, please let me go, don’t spank me, ooh my god I’m so humiliated”.

Grabbing Constance by the ears Toni again dragged her head between her legs, but this time her upturned ass was covered in nothing but a thong. Toni wanted to make sure everyone got a good look at Constance’s exposed rear. She unfasten Constance’s bra and turning her to all four sides of the ring, Toni delivered a hard slap to Constance’s ass with each turn, causing Constance to yelp, dance and shake with each blow. The sight of Constance’s jumping up and down as her ass shot up in the air which each smack was truly one to behold.

“Now let’s have some real fun, Jenn Nancy can you bring us 2 chairs please”. The two abuse workers happily climbed into the ring and setup the chairs facing away from one another. As Jenn was leaving the ring she walked over to Megan “you stuck up ass kissing b*tch, your about to get a bare ass public spanking from a woman twice your age. And I’m going to love every second of it”. Megan had long past the stage of protesting only moans and sighs were coming from her mouth.

Constance was at this point howling in protest, demanding to let go and threatening Toni with every slap. It’s kind of hard to be taken seriously when you’re stripped to your underwear and have your head trapped between another woman’s legs. Her protest only brought more taunts and laughter from the crowd. “You’re doing a fine job Constance” yelled one woman sarcastically, “you have Toni right where you want her”.

The time had come, Toni signaled to Mary as they both dragged their victim’s over to the chairs and hauled them across their knees. Because of the way the chairs were set up Constance and Megan’s faces where mere inches from one another. Grabbing the hold of the two disgraced beauties panties, they slowly lowered them to their knees, taking their time to increase the agony. “You to have be asking for this for a long time, but with the proper amount of begging on your part, I may show a little mercy” said Toni. She looked and Mary and then it began.
Alternating slaps, the two began to wail await at the lovely bare bottoms across their knees. The distinctive sound of hand hitting bare ass filled the gym. Megan’s blond hair flew wildly as she jerked her head and cried out with every spank. Constance was soon kicking her legs up and down like a child being punished. It didn’t take long for the begging to start.

“Stop oh please stop, ohhhhh it hurts”, cried Megan, soon to be followed by Constance’s plea, “I’m sorry so sorry, oh your killing me, this is do humiliating, please, please”. But that wasn’t enough for Toni, “say you deserve to be spanked, say it loud so everyone can hear. Say I’m a bad girl and I needed a good spanking”. Megan screamed into Constance’s face, “say it dammit I can’t take anymore”.

Constance with very little hesitation, “I’m a bad girl, a very bad girl and I deserve to be spanked”. “Not enough, say you deserve to be publicly spanked on my bare bottom”. “Yes I deserve to be publicly spanked on my bare bottom”. Most of the people in the audience especially the woman were in pain from laughing so hard. And speaking of hard most of the men had their hands strategically placed as the sight of two gorgeous woman being stripped and spanked had the obvious effect on their manhood.

Finally it was over, as both woman where dumped onto the mat. But there was one more embarrassment for them to suffer. With their panties still at their knees, Toni grabbed the 2 discarded bra’s and fasten them together and then around the two spanked woman so they were now tied face to face, boobs to boobs. What a sight, Toni and Mary dragged them over and pushed them out of the ring onto the floor. “Not get those asses of yours out of her before I decide to spank them again”. With panties now around their ankles and bodies tied together the walk or stumble to the door was both difficult and hysterical. The taunts to the former beauty queens just heighten their humiliation. The last anyone saw of Ms. Constance Powers and her side kick were two extremely red asses and matching red faces as they stumbled out the auditorium door.

The headline the next day in the Warm Springs Gazette summed it all up.
A SPANKING GOOD TIME FOR ALL!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2022, 06:23 PM

GREAT story Hocman!!!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies