uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-10-2021, 02:28 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts
Default Knowing the sexual history of a friend’s partner, he doesn’t know

My wife and I have been together since we were young so during those early years a lot of her girlfriends came to view me as one of the gals. I’ve posted about this era many times if you go through my post history. Lots of drinking games and skinny dipping and such.

But I was also part of a lot of conversations back then that involved recounting sexual experiences. Many of her friends are still in our lives and I’ve become good friends with the men they ended up with.

There are a couple girls who I know haven’t been up front with their husband about their past. Not that I think they owe it to them. It’s the past and it’s their business. But I do find it arousing knowing they have these secrets.

Her very best friend is a dental hygienist and she ended up marrying the dentist she works with. In her early twenties though she was one of our most crazy friends when it came to partying. One night she left the bar with a guy she had just met. The next day she told us how she had gone back to his place and had a threesome with him and his female roommate. Being in a committed relationship my wife always had many questions and follow up questions when her friends told us stuff. After some prodding she let out the details that they got to his place and found his roommate. They all had a few drinks together and she ended up making out with the roommate when he dared her to. Then he just joined in and they had sex for hours she claimed. She said she went down on them both and they both went down on her. That he mounted her from behind while she ate out the roommate. She also claimed it was the biggest cock she’d ever seen. And the guy came on both of their faces as they both blew him.

I know her dentist husband has no idea because he and I had a few beers one night and he said it would be his fantasy to have a mff threesome with her but there’s no way she would ever be with a girl. I just thought to myself “yeah… about that…”
Old 06-15-2021, 08:22 AM

Thanked 2,647 Times in 612 Posts
Default OH??

years ago buddy was complaining how his wife never sucked his dick! I thought: oh? she likes to suck mine!!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2021, 04:08 PM

Thanked 26,507 Times in 1,273 Posts

In my neighborhood, when we were kids, there was this cute girl, Debbie. she was a real tomboy. She played baseball and could play as well as any of us, she climbed trees, helped build a treehouse, had a sharp sarcastic tongue and a good sense of humor. Then puberty hit us, Debbie didn't hang around as much, but was still a presence, in the summer, if it was too hot or rainy, we might play cards, or some board game, Debbie was always there. Without going into too much detail that might be censored, Debbie had fooled around with most of us over the next few summers. She wasn't sl*tty, just a healthy, curious young lady.

By the time we left HS and most of us went to college, we all kind of lost touch. Twenty years later we go to a New Years Eve party at a neighbors, who is there but Debbie and her husband, I was very glad to see her, we spent half the party boring our spouses with old stories. They had moved into the neighborhood a few weeks earlier. When we had a minute alone Debbie pulled me aside, "I trust you can keep our secret a secret?"

All I said was that it would be in both of our best interests.
Old 06-16-2021, 08:37 AM

Thanked 16,194 Times in 1,123 Posts

Oh, yes, one of the women in my wife's very close friendship circle was pretty wild in college: Slept with most guy friends of hers, did nude modeling for a few colleges, did a few amateur strip club nights, flashing anyone at the beach who would look her way, etc.

But her husband thinks that she had only fooled around with one other guy, he thinks that she has slept with no one else but him, and that only two guys have seen her nude in her entire life. And no one wants to let him know otherwise.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2021, 01:27 PM

Thanked 2,957 Times in 231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Oh, yes, one of the women in my wife's very close friendship circle was pretty wild in college: Slept with most guy friends of hers, did nude modeling for a few colleges, did a few amateur strip club nights, flashing anyone at the beach who would look her way, etc.

But her husband thinks that she had only fooled around with one other guy, he thinks that she has slept with no one else but him, and that only two guys have seen her nude in her entire life. And no one wants to let him know otherwise.
Sounds like blissful ignorance is good for him
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2021, 11:29 AM

Thanked 1,342 Times in 131 Posts

I would say MOST men never truly know what their women have done.

Was friends with 1 girl who told me she fucked her BF on Monday, her ex BF on Tuesday, & her kid's father on Wed.
All 3 cam in her. Funny thing is she always said how dirty her Kid's Dad is & I said you did him w/o a condom. She was nonchalant about it. I did joke how the Wed guy got sloppy thirds & never knew it.

She also was adamant about never doing another woman but said she would have no problem with 2 guys at once.

For those wondering her rules were if you didnt put a ring on her she was free to do whatever she wanted.

Thats just 1 story & Most of us have stories like that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida