Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 10-14-2015, 05:25 PM

Thanked 35,658 Times in 4,690 Posts

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

CONTROLLING NIKKI (Magic Control)

Seph can’t wait to show Nikki Brooks his new toy: the Babe Remote! He figures the best way to show her how it works is to use it on her of course! Although she’s obviously embarrassed, Nikki refuses to admit it as Seph continues to get more and more risqué with his new favorite toy. Don’t judge. You know you’d be unable to resist having some fun too!

PLUS: “Her Florida Fantasy: Breaking the Rules” is now out in the WMV format.

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
controllingnikki101mp.jpg   controllingnikki102mp.jpg  

controllingnikki103mp.jpg   controllingnikki104mp.jpg  

controllingnikki105mp.jpg   controllingnikki106mp.jpg  

controllingnikki107mp.jpg   controllingnikki108mp.jpg  

controllingnikki109mp.jpg   controllingnikki110mp.jpg  

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2015, 05:12 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.dfpproductions.com

PROFESSOR FATSO VS THE DOLLMAKER EPISODE 2

Professor Fatso’s evil plan to vanquish his opponent continues! When The Dollmaker refused to join the Dark Fraternity of Power; Professor Fatso was dispatched to get rid of her as competition! Now that she’s been stripped, tied up, and embarrassed all over the internet, she doesn’t think things can’t get any worse. Unfortunately; that’s when the Professor introduces her to THE EROTOFIELD!

AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

HER FLORIDA FANTASY: THE FAREWELL PARTY

All good things must come to an end, and the same is true of Linda’s vacation. On the last day before she heads home, Seph tells her to put on her sexiest clothes to go and meet some friends of his. When they arrive; Linda notices Seph’s friends look oddly familiar. That’s when she finds out they’re the couple that saw her in the park! Everyone has a good laugh at her expense, while Linda is put to work serving the wine, but when Seph suggests she reenact her adventure in the park in front of everyone…well, that’s when the fun REALLY begins! Will our poor heroine EVER be able to get the release she’s been craving the whole trip?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
pfvdm201m.jpg   pfvdm202m.jpg  

pfvdm203m.jpg   pfvdm204m.jpg  

pfvdm205m.jpg   pfvdm206m.jpg  

pfvdm207m.jpg   pfvdm208m.jpg  

pfvdm209m.jpg   pfvdm210m.jpg  

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2015, 05:46 PM

TRYING TO FIND THE TIME 1 (Masturbation)

Sarah Gregory is staying at her friend Seph’s house while she’s on a trip. When she gets home and realizes he’s out running errands, she starts to think about missing her boyfriend, and decides she needs a little quality “alone time.” So she slowly sheds her clothes and lays back to enjoy the moment. There’s just one question: did she remember to lock the door when she came in?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
tryingtofindthetime101m.jpg   tryingtofindthetime102m.jpg  

tryingtofindthetime103m.jpg   tryingtofindthetime104m.jpg  

tryingtofindthetime105m.jpg   tryingtofindthetime106m.jpg  

tryingtofindthetime107m.jpg   tryingtofindthetime108m.jpg  

tryingtofindthetime109m.jpg   tryingtofindthetime110m.jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2015, 05:17 PM

PROFESSOR FATSO VS THE DOLLMAKER EPISODE 3

The Dollmaker has escaped her bonds by the power of her orgasm! Just as she things her embarrassment is over though, the Professor’s voice is heard on the speakers once more. He gives her one final challenge: Find her costume hidden somewhere in the house and make her escape before a hidden bomb goes off! As an added incentive; he’s called the local TV news and told them where to find a naked supervillain! Will she escape, or will she suffer one last indignity at the hands of the Professor?!?

ALSO AVAILABLE AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

PRODUCT TESTING: MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES?

A year ago Cadence Lux signed up as a paid volunteer at DFP Labs with disastrous results! Now, needing cash again, she decides to give it another shot, especially when they agree to pay her double what she made last time. Even though she’s been told she’s there to test a new household product, things start to go awry again when she’s told she needs to be nude for the test. She agonizes in the changing room about what might happen, but manages to strip and put on the robe they’ve provided. Things just keep getting weirder though!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
pfvdm301m.jpg   pfvdm302m.jpg  

pfvdm303m.jpg   pfvdm304m.jpg  

pfvdm305m.jpg   pfvdm306m.jpg  

pfvdm307m.jpg   pfvdm308m.jpg  

pfvdm309m.jpg   pfvdm310m.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2015, 07:25 PM

Just a quick announcement to let folks know what’s up: Three weeks into the new release schedule; increases at the a la carte sites seem to be positive, and indicate that the new schedule will be able to continue. Unfortunately, there hasn’t been the same enthusiasm at the membership site. Since folks do seem to want the increased video releases, and in order to sustain the new schedule; there will be a change occurring at the membership site on November 1st. As always; this will not affect current members, and so I’m letting folks know so they can get in before the change if they’d like to. Currently there’s a $30 fee to subscribe, and a $2 cumulative discount is provided each month until the monthly subscription drops to $20, which is where it remains as long as the member maintains their subscription. On the 1st, the loyalty discount will be reduced to $1 a month, and the regular rate will be $25 once the discount has been fully applied. So if you’d like to join for the current rate of $20 a month, you have until Halloween to join up. I apologize for the interruption, but wanted to let folks know in advance. Now back to the regularly scheduled nekkidness.

PRODUCT TESTING: AN UNEXPECTED PRODUCT (Toys)

Against her better judgment; Cadence Lux has signed up to be a paid test subject at DFP Labs again! After struggling with her embarrassment when she discovers she needs to be naked in “Product Testing: Making the Same Mistakes?”, she finally finds out the “household product” she’s being paid to test…a massage wand! Painfully aware that she’s being observed; Cadence sets out to get the job done!

ALSO: The WMV version of “Product Testing 1”

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
producttesting201mp.jpg   producttesting202mp.jpg  

producttesting203mp.jpg   producttesting204mp.jpg  

producttesting205mp.jpg   producttesting206mp.jpg  

producttesting207mp.jpg   producttesting208mp.jpg  

producttesting209mp.jpg   producttesting210mp.jpg  

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2015, 02:02 AM

Default The video series

I do like the new video releases at two a week, its great.

I do have a question about your last video released on Wednesday, Product Testing: AN UNEXPECTED PRODUCT.
With you uploading videos custom made, a la carte, at the membership site, and the bondage videos, are you going to be posting different parts of the same series in different places?

I was really excited to see the next part of Product Testing: Making the Same Mistakes, but its part of your a la carte site and not the membership site because its not exclusively ENF.

Will this happen for other video series that you release in the future, being uploaded to different places while part of the same story?

I love your work, I am just curious as to where different genre videos as parts of the same story line will go from here, and if its better to pick and choose from a la carte or from the membership site and a la carte.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thresh View Post
I do like the new video releases at two a week, its great.

I do have a question about your last video released on Wednesday, Product Testing: AN UNEXPECTED PRODUCT.
With you uploading videos custom made, a la carte, at the membership site, and the bondage videos, are you going to be posting different parts of the same series in different places?

I was really excited to see the next part of Product Testing: Making the Same Mistakes, but its part of your a la carte site and not the membership site because its not exclusively ENF.

Will this happen for other video series that you release in the future, being uploaded to different places while part of the same story?

I love your work, I am just curious as to where different genre videos as parts of the same story line will go from here, and if its better to pick and choose from a la carte or from the membership site and a la carte.
Hello Thresh;

I did have some concerns about how this would be received, but the fact was that I felt that it wouldn’t be fair to post a non-ENF clip in the ENF queue when it didn’t really fit the ENF format, and simply because it was related to an earlier clip that was. Looking at this clip in particular; I felt that the ENF storyline resolved itself fairly well at the end of part one, and so for fans of just that genre, could stand alone as it was.

Part of the reason I began producing in multiple genres earlier this year was because I love telling stories, and although ENF is, always has been, and always will be my first love personally, I felt that there were a few stories where things progressed in a different direction, and I almost felt constrained by having to keep them within a single genre. Although it will not be the norm, and in fact will be a rare occurrence, I do have to say that there will be an occasional story that will straddle that line, and so may well have a section that’s ENF, and a section that’s something else. However this is the only clip I can think of off-hand that’s done that currently. For long-time fans of ENF, this isn’t all that surprising. Many of the films we’ve loved over the years have a great ENF scene, but also have a number of other very sexy scenes that aren’t ENF at all. So I do hope the fact that this may happen once in a while with a DFP script won’t be too terrible to consider. However I do give my word that when this does happen; the ENF section will be able to stand alone, so that those people only interested in that genre will not find themselves having to wonder what happens next.

What does seem to be a bit more common so far, is that a multi-part script is entirely in the ENF genre, or *not* in the ENF genre, but may have various parts released in varying non-ENF categories.

This becomes most common with the custom productions you mentioned. Quite often I’m contacted by a client that wants something that straddles several categories. When that happens, and if there’s enough storyline to justify multiple parts, then those parts will focus on the subject du-jure as it were. However, even with custom orders, the line between ENF and non-ENF seems like it will be rarely crossed.

I hope that’s helpful, and answers your question fully. Since you mention posting this at OCC as well, I will also post this reply in response there for the benefit of others who may be curious.

Thank you for being a member of DFP, and please don’t hesitate to ask any questions that may come up as they come up.

~Seph

Old 10-22-2015, 05:15 PM

EMBARRASSING ANGEL

Every now and then we get a chance to share some really embarrassing moments. When she finished her first shoot with DFP, I saw that we still had some time on the clock, and got an idea. We had discussed her comfort limits, but there was something we hadn’t shot, and I decided to surprise her with it! See what happens when a professional nude model gets a chance to blush for real!

AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

I BET YOU WON’T

Bella Ink is hanging out with Seph when the topic of her reputation for never chickening out of a dare comes up. Seph bets her $100 that he can come up with a dare she won’t do within three tries, and of course she goes for it. Since he’s Seph; his tactic is obviously to find something she’ll be too embarrassed to do! After the usual tactics of a striptease, showing off her most secret spot, and even a massage wand fail to get her to chicken out, Seph makes one last deal: double or nothing to see if she can manage a specific pose in handcuffs within two minutes, and Bella wins again! All Seph can do is honor his promise and make sure all their friends know she won the bet…

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
embarrassingangel01.jpg   embarrassingangel02.jpg  

embarrassingangel03.jpg   embarrassingangel04.jpg  

embarrassingangel05.jpg   embarrassingangel06.jpg  

embarrassingangel07.jpg   embarrassingangel08.jpg  

embarrassingangel09.jpg   embarrassingangel10.jpg  

Old 10-25-2015, 05:26 PM

This was actually released yesterday, so I apologize for the delayed notification. We had internet issues here.

THE DIVA’S DOWNFALL (Transformation Fantasies)

Lizzie Lamb is Hollywood’s latest A-Lister, and she knows it! After teasing some reporters on her way into the airport, she runs into some unexpected issues going through airport security. The reasons why become apparent during her strip search! As if that wasn’t bad enough, her hair is messed up, her makeup is ruined, and then someone even walks off with her clothes! A search through the lost and found finds her some things to wear, but what they find still has her dreading going in front of the paparazzi!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
divasdownfall01m.jpg   divasdownfall02m.jpg  

divasdownfall03m.jpg   divasdownfall04m.jpg  

divasdownfall05m.jpg   divasdownfall06m.jpg  

divasdownfall07m.jpg   divasdownfall08m.jpg  

divasdownfall09m.jpg   divasdownfall10m.jpg  

Old 10-25-2015, 05:50 PM

THE NAUGHTY NURSE: THE ARRIVAL

Nyxon arrives for her first appointment with a new doctor. He seems nice enough, albeit a bit senile and unaware though. His nurse Roxie Rae is a different story altogether though! For reasons Nyxon can’t figure out, Roxie seems dead set on trying to make her as embarrassed and uncomfortable as possible! It looks like it may be the start of a LONG day for our hapless heroine!

PROFESSOR FATSO VS THE DOLLMAKER

After being approached by Professor Fatso to join the Dark Fraternity of Power; The Dollmaker decides to take him out before he can take her out! She sneaks into his secret hideout, but the Professor was apparently expecting her! After a blast from the Professor’s multifunction ray, The Dollmaker awakens to find herself nude and tied spread-eagled on a bed! Apparently the Professor is resorting to his old tactics of public embarrassment to take out his opponents!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
thenaughtynurse101.jpg   thenaughtynurse102.jpg  

thenaughtynurse103.jpg   thenaughtynurse104.jpg  

thenaughtynurse105.jpg   thenaughtynurse106.jpg  

thenaughtynurse107.jpg   thenaughtynurse108.jpg  

thenaughtynurse109.jpg   thenaughtynurse110.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, grope

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting