Old 12-10-2018, 09:26 AM

Default Love the tartan skirts

I have so many and so little panties
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00006.JPG  
Old 04-23-2020, 06:04 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default My wife loves to dance nude!

My wife loves to dance. And, almost more than anything else, she loves to dance nude. She will dance wearing very sex outfits at almost any club, but she only dances nude at biker rallies and nude resorts. A few weeks ago, we went to one of our favorite nude resorts. They have a dance at their club every Saturday night. We had had a great day hanging around the pool and playing tennis during the day, but it was moving toward evening and time to get ready for the dance. After dinner, my wife showered and then asked me what I wanted her to wear. I replied, “Absolutely nothing.” She smiled and said that I knew that everyone started out the evening in some attire and shed all their clothes a little at a time throughout the evening. I laughed and said, “O.K.” I knew she was right and I was just attempting to push my luck and get a little extra nude dance time. So I went to our motor home closet and selected a see-thru purple tie blouse and a beaded micro-mini skirt. She smiled again, and agreed to the outfit. She then asked what we would drink for the night. I know that tequila always gets her motor running, and that is when she is at her wildest by the end of the evening. She has ended up nude at many biker rallies after downing half a bottle of that drink. So tequila it was.

Once we got to the club, we spotted another couple (Doris and Bob) that, for some reason, always seem to be at the dance every year at the same time that we attend. It is easy to remember them. They are quite a bit younger than my wife and I, and both are thin and tall. They can really dance, and my wife appreciates their abilities. I will brag and say that my wife can also really dance (especially while nude when she can shimmy her boobies and shake her booty). We watched the other couple spin and twirl for a few dances and went over and joined them. They also remembered us, and we laughed how we always seem to be at that same resort at the same time every year. They only stay a short time at the resort when they visit, and the same is true for us. After a quick conversation, we all returned to the dance floor. Some dances, we exchanged partners with Doris and Bob, and other dances we stuck with our wives. Doris is quite sexy and has a great body with exceptionally long legs. As the night moved along, Doris and Bob dumped all their clothes and were totally nude. I was also nude, and my wife had dropped her see-thru top and had only the beaded micro-mini skirt left, which was almost like nothing. With only an hour left before the club closed, Doris and Bob got ready to say good-by. My wife said, “Before you guys go, Doris has to dance and twirl in my beaded skirt. She will look great with it on.” Doris agreed. My wife stood up with Doris, and both climbed on the table, and my wife took off the skirt, and swung it over her head while standing nude with Doris above the rest of the crowd. Everyone cheered, and my wife wrapped the skirt around Doris and snapped it closed. They both jumped down, and we all danced to the next song before saying our good-by’s. I must say that Doris did do that beaded skirt justice as she danced and whirled with abandon. After the dance was over, Doris handed my wife the skirt. We had a great nude hug with each others’ partners, and they departed. My wife and I finished dancing away the remaining evening with both of us totally nude (she never bothered to put the beaded skirt back on).

Once my wife gets drunk at these nude dances, she likes to grind her pussy into my dick to get me hard as a rock and then quickly turn and leave the dance floor and me with a nice, long erection. To have an erection displayed at a nudist resort is a no-no. Usually, I can control it. However, when my wife really starts grinding a wet pussy into my lower half, I do get worked up. Of course, when she does that while really drunk, she isn’t too good about covering up her intent and moves. So knowing her standard M.O., I parked us at chairs near the dance floor and was able to rapidly make it into my chair when she pulled her ploy. Perhaps some saw my condition, but not many and not for long before I was seated. My defensive move sort of irritated my wife and limited her idea of fun. So she said, “I think I may have to dance with Herb.” Herb was a friend that lives at the nudist resort. He is a good guy and has known my wife and I for several years during our visits there. It is not unlike Herb and my wife to dance several dances during the evening. So when a slow song came up, my wife went over and asked Herb for a dance. Herb readily agreed. He is a single guy that loves to dance anytime a lady asks him or when he feels comfortable asking a lady. My wife started out being somewhat proper (if a nude lady and nude man can slow dance together in a proper manner); however, the devil got into her, and she started grinding that pussy wetness into Herb’s dick. She had never done that before when she and Herb danced. I think she was still getting even with me for her failure to be able to embarrass me a little earlier. Poor Herb ended up pretty much like any red-blooded male would have by the end of that dance. He red faced returned my wife to our table. My wife was looking down at his erection and laughing. I apologized to him for her indiscretion as Herb quickly headed back to his chair. I told my wife that it was one thing to embarrass me, but that poor old Herb didn’t deserve it. I think she was beginning to feel badly for doing so – even in her drunken state. My wife and I finished out the evening with several more totally nude dances. As we were getting ready to leave the club, I noticed Herb over by himself. He was looking a little dejected after what had occurred. I asked if he would like to have a soak with us in the hot tub. At first, he was ready to decline the invitation, but my wife begged him to come with us. So he agreed.

All three of us climbed into the tub. My wife had regained enough of her wits about her to apologize profusely for embarrassing him. I had gone over to the motor home and picked up some shots of tequila for all of us. When I returned, we three were the only ones left in the tub. My wife started saying to Herb, “Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?” Herb replied that there was not. Then she said, “I bet that I could get that bad boy up again and give you some real relief and a great night’s rest.” Herb nervously said, “What do you have in mind?” My wife replied that she gave excellent head jobs. I said, “Herb, she really does! And she puts a twirl on it at the end to finish you off.” Herb was more than interested. He looked at me, and said, “You don’t mind?” I told him that we owed him. He looked around and asked, “Where can we do it?” My wife said that she could do it right there in the tub if he sat on the bank with his legs spread apart in the water. About that time, Herb popped both legs wide open as soon as his butt had hit the bank. My wife moved in and took his dick in both hands, and then began to lick it up and down and all over. His erection returned very quickly. Once she had that penis thorough wetted, she began stroking it. The size had continued to expand as she worked on him. Then she moved back for a second and put his legs closer together and climbed upon him with her legs wrapped around his waist. His eyes got very wide as he began humping her, and my wife riding him like he was a bucking bronco. Pretty soon their heavy breathing turned into moans and groans. Then my wife let out a scream as she climaxed. Within seconds, Herb started to rear back in a jerky fashion, and it was evident that he too had climaxed. They collapsed in each others’ arms. About that time, Herb glanced over at me, and said, “I am sorry – I didn’t intend for that to happen.” I replied, “Well, she did, and it is O.K. I would have done the same thing if I had been you.” My wife then asked Herb if he had forgiven her for the embarrassment that she had caused him?” Herb laughed and said that if this was the way she made it up, she could embarrass him anytime she wanted. We all said that it was time to call it a night. And I said that I thought that I was the only left that needed a good climax. My wife replied that she could provide me one, which she did when we got back to the motor home. I did need it too after watching she and Herb go at it. It was very hot!!!
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0518.jpg   DSCI0518 (2) - Copy.jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:

Tags
commando, naked

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1