uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 08-21-2014, 05:53 PM

Thanked 1,255 Times in 109 Posts

Thank you Fango and the rest of the Gang

I am all for this, I also like posed EUFs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PforPanchira For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2014, 10:20 AM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default Olivia Molina in 'El Síndrome De Ulises'

Again, this is from another Spanish TV show. I think most of you haven't seen this scene either, because the show is virtually non-existent outside Spain. Most well known EUF scenes are from American movies or sitcoms.
I hope some more users from other countries start to share EUF scenes from their countries' TV. I'm sure there are PLENTY of EUF scenes out there, it's just that they're pretty unknown.

Well, back on the topic; this is Spanish actress Olivia Molina in an scene of the show 'El Síndrome De Ulises'. She accompained her boyfriend -a doctor- to an anniversary from graduation party. They argue -he says that she's being unpolite, she says that his former classmates are arrogant pricks- and she tries to leave. But he accidentally grabs the back of her dress, ripping it off and leaving Olivia in her skimpy bra and panties before the whole promotion!

Not too much of a reaction here as she tries to save face by walking away like she doesn't give a shit -although she later cries over it.

Skip to minute 54:00;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0kVxIK8brc
Attached Thumbnails
olivia1.jpg   olivia2.jpg  

olivia3.jpg   olivia4.jpg  

olivia5.jpg   olivia6.jpg  

olivia7.jpg   olivia8.jpg  

olivia9.jpg  
Old 08-22-2014, 01:07 PM

Thanked 11,613 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
A small assortment of EUF photos--some old, some new. Yes, the girl in the first photo is topless, but she's covering her panties, so....
Post #10 picture #1. I never really noticed she was toples. I was looking at her crotch.

Some of these remind me of the time we were at a very crowded public textile beach in Illinois. My wife had on a bikini top that was way to skimpy even for me. I was young and foolish then. We had words. I grabbed her top and ripped it off in front of 100's.... or at least a lot of people. Oh was she pissed.
After I got out of the hospital I bought her flowers and took her out someplace!
Old 08-27-2014, 02:22 PM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default Paz Vega in '7 Vidas'

This is another EUF scene from a Spanish sitcom named '7 Vidas' -which was heavily based on the famous American sitcom 'Friends'. There is a second scene related to it that is not really an EUF scene, but the woman ends up embarrassed too.
I saw this scene for the first time when this episode was aired on TV back in '99. Needless to say, I was speechless!

After getting rejected from her last job application, Paz Vega's character and her cousing are discussing the way she's dressed -he says that she looks like she attended to a funeral instead of a job interview. Soon, both start criticizing each other's wardrobe. The discussion gets more personal and Paz starts mocking her cousin's appearance... not realizing that her skirt has fallen off and she's standing in the crowded bar in her animal print panties! She believes that the crowd is laughing at his cousing until she realizes of what's really going on. VERY GOOD embarrassed reaction at the end.

The second scene happens later in the episode. Humiliated, Paz refuses to leave her apartment as she cannot bear the embarrassment. To make things worse, her cousing and his friend spend almost the whole episode teasing her about the skirt incident. But when her cousing tells her that he knows of a person that is willing to interview her at the bar for a job, Paz thinks that he's just trying to set her up for a prank. However, Paz solves to face her fears and attends to the bar. There, she challenges everybody to laugh at her -she takes her skirt off and paints her own face with lipstick! But people are too apalled to even laugh at her. She spots the only man laughing at her and Paz reacts by laughing at him too, mocking his appearance. She's then informed that the man is the job interviewer, so the whole show has been for nothing at all!

***** UPLOADED VIDEOS REMOVED *****

Quote:
3. Only upload videos in the movie forums. Otherwise you may upload videos to a file sharing site and post a link in the "Free Sites" or "Rapidshare" forum. You may not post videos within .ZIP or .RAR files in any forums other than the movie forums.
Attached Thumbnails
7vidas1.jpg   7vidas2.jpg  

Last edited by Fango; 08-27-2014 at 07:12 PM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to FLP00 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 03:16 PM

Default More

Hey, what episode is this EUF from?

Also can anyone find some with sort of pantsing from shows or movies? It's technically an EUF but it can be debatable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BallsDeep123 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 01:17 PM

I can't find the specific for the life of me. Most of the series is on YouTube.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buttman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2014, 11:44 PM

That Paz Vega scene comes from the episode of 7 Vidas called "La muchacha de las bragas de oro". The episode was removed from Youtube because of copyright.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishspectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2014, 02:16 AM

Default Debate Your Fate

So there's this YouTube show called "Debate Your Fate" where a man and a woman debate a topic and have 60 seconds to make their case, and then I guess the viewers vote on who had a better argument. The loser then must spin a wheel for their punishment, though there are spaces that have good outcomes for the loser. In this edition, the woman loses and must strip to her bra and panties. She has a a good reaction to her stripping. She spins the wheel at 3:10. http://youtu.be/3PNJhlwR8oU
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2014, 02:44 AM

Default Laverne & Shirley clip and Just For Laughs gag

A couple of clips here. First one is from Laverne & Shirley where the two are rushing to get ready for a date while a bunch of things go wrong. For the majority of the clip, Laverne is only wearing a slip. She has 2 good EUF reactions when a man/men come into their apartment: one at 4:00 and the other at about 6:15 http://youtu.be/hW6Ae76AxWw

The other clip features a joke from the prank hidden camera show Just for Laughs. A woman asks strangers to help remove her backpack. While the person is holding it, she unbuttons her shirts, and it comes off along with the backpack. Even though it's a prank show, she has some pretty good EUF reactions http://youtu.be/wx6BuaK2TNk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to improvguy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2014, 10:54 AM

Default 7 Vidas

found the 7 Vidas clip:

playreplay. net/video/2004.2332efec577b5cd7df4033cb8ced

remove space because it wont let me link.

skip to about 2:45

great scene

she even gets tricked into doing a little twirl while skirtless

anyone know whats being said at 5:40 when she walks like she had a major wedgie?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vv_smith For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrased, euf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s