Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2010, 07:35 AM

Thanked 2,971 Times in 241 Posts
Default Fun with a soldier

I work most of my time in the army as a software consultant. My work is close on full time and I am part of "the team". As such I am expected to take my turn staying off-hours to support the system. The pay is good - so no complaints.

As you can guess, being in the army you get to see a lot of very hot girls. Most of those who serve there are under 23 and are all young enough to be my daughter.

I have always innocently flirted with the girls ever since I started working there. Well, recently one of those flirts went a LOT further.

I was on duty one night with one of the girls. 1.60M, shoulder length light-brown hair and brown eyes. Nice and slim and with tits that didn't knock your eyes out but also didn't look like an ironing board.

At one point she went off saying she was going to the bathroom. When she didn't come back I went looking for her. Since we were the only ones around I didn't mind going in to the girls bathroom.
I called her name from the outside but she didn't answer so I went in. There she was sitting in one of the cubicles masturbating!
She was sitting there with no panties on rubbing herself and with her other hand playing with her tit.

I was shocked to say the least but definitely enjoyed it!
I sort of mumbled a "sorry" and turned to go out.
She got up and walked over to me and simply kissed me just like that. To say I was shocked would be the understatement of the year.

By now my dick was standing up at attention and her hand was rubbing it over my trousers. It took a lot of effort not to cum in my pants!

She then knelt down, took out my dick and gave me an awesome blow-job.

After that I needed some time to recover (I am 50 and not superman) so I decided to return the favour.
There are some beds in the building for us to rest on when on night duty so we went there.
I lay her down on her back and gave her, what she later described as, her best ever oral sex. she definitely made a lot of noise!

I then moved a whole load of stuff off the table and she sat on the edge. I slowly entered her and pushed all the way in (no - I am not 10 inches with a girth of a baseball bat).
We were in full flow when the phone rang! She continued to talk as I very slowly fucked in and out of her. She screeched a couple of times and had to apologise to the guy on the other end - saying she had stubbed her toe.
It's amazing the number of different position you can find to fuck when you are in an office.
When I did finally cum I was totally whipped out. But I couldn't just go to sleep as I was still officially on duty!

Since then we haven't been on duty together but are due to do so again next week. She has already told me she expects me to be fit and raring to go!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to theblitz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblitz View Post
Since then we haven't been on duty together but are due to do so again next week. She has already told me she expects me to be fit and raring to go!
So next week we expect your report!
Old 07-28-2010, 07:38 AM

Thanked 2,971 Times in 241 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iltep_m View Post
So next week we expect your report!
Yep.
I'll debrief afterwards.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008