Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2009, 04:41 PM

Send a message via MSN to bad girl jade louise uk
Default Bad Girl Jade gets back with her chav lover

I was in the local tesco's when I heard a shout of Jade. I turned around to see my ex boyfriend Mark. A chav lad very much into going to the gym. He has massive arms and is proper built. He has one of those maui tattoos on his arm and a lovely arse. Anyway I had not seen him in 2 years, we had been dating for 5 years and were to be married. He legged it a week before the wedding from our house. Turned up 6 months after saying he owed money.

He said he wanted to talk. I just walked off in disgust. I got outside forgetting what I went in for. He grabbed me by the arm and I slapped him. He said we had to talk. I was angry but I did love him once and he still was gorgeous so I agreed.

Anyway we got back to his flat. It was a mess, however this did turn me on. We sat on couch and chatting for a bit about what happened.

Well it got a bit heated and I got upset and when to slap him he caught my hand and then for no logical reason just pure lust I suppose we then just started snogging really passionately.

He pushed me backwards and started to kiss and bite my neck and my tits. He then ripped my crop top and bra off and my jeans and knickers. He took his trackkies off and hoodie

He then got back on top of me sucking and kissing my neck whlist i felt his sexy body. The raw passion was incredible as we bit and sucked on each others necks. he then picked me up and put me on his living room table and then he started to lick my pussy out sucking my clit and fingering me as well as i moaned loud feeling his sexy head

His tongue probed my wet c*nt making me moan louded. He knew my pussy well and knew how to make me moan loud. I quickly orgasmed and squirted on his sexy face. He then got on top of me putting his cock into my mouth. I sucked his hard throbbing cock while he fingered my tight wet c*nt. I grabbed his arse and pulled his cock into my mouth deeped as he then tongue fucked my wet pussy. He got hold of his cock as and wanked it hard and tight a bit, I then sucked his balls and licked them whlist he sucked my clit making me moan loud in sheer pleasure.

He then took his cock and placed it in my tight soaking c*nt. He had taken me and put me on the carpet on the floor and was on top of me fucking me hard bare whlist kissing and biting my neck. I was feeling his sexy back and arse and back of his head whlie he fucked my c*nt hard and fast. Long deep thrusts taking his hard dick and pumping me making me moan louder and louder. My pussy wrapped around his cock tight, loving every inch of it as it fucked me vigorously.

He nailed me hard and fast. He then got me on all fours and fucked my pussy hard doggy style feeling my tits as he hammered my pussy. He held on to my shoulders as his balls slapped against me as he fucked me. He had his hand around my neck as he fucked me really turning me on. His hand then went over my mouth as his other hand held on to my ab area as he lifed me up a bit as he continued to fuck me hard from behind. I had orgasm after orgasm cumming on his dick as he really hammered me with his hard cock.

He then put me on my back and I wrapped my legs around him as he fucked me more. He snogged me and bit my neck whlist he pounded me again making me cum. He then let out a loud roar as he came inside my pussy. He pulled out and I fingered myself a bit with his jizz inside me.

We then layed on the floor snogging for ages.

After some weed and poppers we were up for anal sex. He got me on the floor again and licked my arsehole out and lubed it up with spit and ale. He then fucked my tight arsehole hard whlist fingering my c*nt. I came a good few times. He didnt last too long as my arsehole was tight around his cock. He pulled out and came on my arse. We had a shower together and he in the middle of washing me pushed me up against the shower wall. He lifted my legs up and thrusted his cock inside me again. He had me bouncing on his hard cock as he fucked me yet again. I held onto his shoulders and he bit and kissed my neck and licked my ear as his dick went deep up my c*nt. He came again inside me. We then went to bed.

I woke up in the morning feeling great and we have been back together for a little bit now.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bad girl jade louise uk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2009, 07:36 AM

your stories always sound like bollocks, but still hot
Old 11-16-2009, 04:35 PM

this girl is not talking bollocks, she's a mate of mine and one day, soon, i'm gonna get my hands on her
Old 08-25-2010, 09:11 AM

Thanked 2,368 Times in 254 Posts
Smile

Great story Jade.
you sound like my type of girl, adventurous and a sexy risk taker. i'd love to hear more !!
Hugs
xxx
Old 08-25-2010, 10:58 PM

Default Great story Jade, and I love the langauge you use

I love a lady using c*nt in an erotic sense, and you're so good at it
xooxxo peter

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s