Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2017, 11:25 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Ever do one of the inlaws ?

Years ago I did a sisterinlaw a couple of times. We did it in the back of a uhaul trailer while I was helping her move, it was spure of the moment thing. A certain someone else was working that day and ask me if I could help her out. A little ways down the road me and her ended up doing it again, only this time in her front room while she was bent over the couch. The certain other someone had gone to check on something at the office, and to bring pizza back on his way home. He never had a clue about anything.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:56 PM

Default Ever do one of the inlaws

Yes, I have, my wife's sister, her and I got on like a house on fire with each other, her husband was useless never at home, we fooled about a lot, but one time I had to take her to a certain place and on way home I called at a quiet forest that I knew and I fucked her in the car, she was mad for my cock, she only had sex with her husband now and again, we fucked about 6or7 times in total, but she loved it everytime.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:12 AM

First of all, I didn't technically DID HER; it was just a handjob; but if you are interested, here is the story:

This happened like 4 years ago. I was dating a girl from college. Her younger sister (1 or 2 years) was a pain in the ass; she would tell their parents if she saw us kissing; whenever we went out, she would text to my girl all the time asking if she was fine because she didn't trust me. I hated her!

We didn't date for a long time (maybe 1 month and a half) and we didn't have sex (only handjobs and blowjobs); but we remained friends with (limited) benefits. After a while I started dating another girl for like 4 months (I did nothing with my ex in the meantime); but after we broke up; my friend and I "reactivated" our pact.

We used to go to her place to mess around (handjobs and blowjobs again) and, of course, after a while; we ended up having "real" sex.

One time, we were watching TV and her sister arrived from school; she sat next to us and she said to me that she liked me more now, not being her sister's BF. We chatted for like an hour while we were watching TV; but in the meantime, she approached more and more to my body.

I don't know what I was thinking but I rested my hand on her leg. She continued as if nothing happened. But after like 2 minutes, she makes a movement like trying to hug her sister. Now her boobs are almost in my face and my hand is like 5 inches away from her butt. She stays like this for like a minute until I gathered the courage to touch her butt.

I had nothing to lose; if she complaint, she would leave and I would have no problem with her sister (maybe a minor one). But it was obviously not the case. My friend saw everything and said something like: "Okay, get away from eachother!". I worried for a second, but then, she started unzipping and unbuttoning my pants; until she had access to my hardened cock.

My friend started masturbating me; while I touched her sister's legs (trying unsuccessfully to reach her crotch). She continued while her sister was watching. If I tried to touch the sister, my friend would push me back. After like 3 minutes, she told her that it was her turn.

The sister grabbed my cock and started stroking it as if there were no tomorrow. I didn't last long until I came over her hands and my own body. The sister went to her room and said to my friend: "your problem now, thanks". I was puzzled, but, hey, I didn't really care.

My friend confessed me that her sister hadn't had a boyfriend and was very curious about sex; so my friend spent weeks convincing her that the first cock she could see and touch was mine. The sister accepted after a while and they planned everything.

She was the best female friend one could ask!
Old 06-23-2017, 10:52 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

We both have over the years. I will relate my story here and my wife can post to add details about hers if she decides to tell about it.

For her it was with my younger brother who has never been married. It happened about two years ago at his house. I gave my consent but was not present since that would have been really weird.

For me it was about six years ago, her younger sister had gone through her second divorce and we were up in Illinois helping her move out of the condo she and her last husband had shared. Her ex husband had already taken his stuff and was gone so it was just me and the two sisters loading stuff up to take to a house she had rented roughly 80 miles away. Over the course of the day her sister was a huge flirt, it must run in the family since my wife is also a huge flirt when she wants to be. As we loaded the truck she kept getting really close to me and telling me how impressed she was with my "muscles."

Once we got to her new house we got the truck unloaded and got the basics set up.It was late evening and I was going to take the truck back for her the next day so we stayed at her new place overnight. We all got a shower and had pizza delivered and tried to sit down for the evening in the midst of the boxes and clutter. The cable or internet was not connected yet so it was a quiet night. My sister in-law was on one side of me with my wife on the other and my SIL began to rub my shoulders and told my wife if it was ok with her that she would give me a massage. She worked in a salon that did hair, nails, facials and massages and she was a licensed therapist. Without ever saying a word to me my wife agrees and they are off to locate and find her massage table which they set up in the living room and find sheets and her oils. My wife tells me to get undressed and I strip to my boxers and walk over to the table and and as the girls are talking together my wife says "you want his boxers off too, right?" and my SIL says "absolutely." My wife pulls my boxers down and I lay on my stomach on the table as my SIL begins to rub some oil into my shoulders saying "I usually begin with the front side but this works too." She rubs me very deep as she and my wife stand and continue their conversation before she moves down and compliments my ass to my wife. She is really working my ass and my balls are also getting some action as I get hard. My wife and her sister continue talking about my body and the conversation moves to happy endings. My SIL tells my wife she needs a happy ending and confesses that she and her ex had stopped having sex when the problems began over a year ago. My wife responds just as matter of factly as if offering to let her use our car "You should fuck, XXX, I know you would enjoy him."

I cannot believe my wife just offered me up for sex to her sister. Her sister replies asking if my wife is sure she wouldn't care and then begins to get undressed. Now, for the first time I am sitting up looking at my sister-in-law naked. Her body was similar to my wife's but her hips were wider and she had a bigger ass. She also still had a bush like my wife used to have.

We end up on the unmade mattress in the bedroom as my wife is in the room telling me I should eat her sisters pussy and that she will probably like that since she does so much. Her sister turns out to be a total freak once we get started and goes wild. Once we were both done we get up and my wife tells me, "Where are you going? You need to do me after me watching that." My wife stands at the bed and undresses now as her sister stands still naked and says she wants to watch this. It took my wife about 20 minutes to get me hard again but the sex was amazing once we got started with our audience observing closely. Afterward both my wife and sister-in-law are on the bed talking about, men, oral sex, and how much my wife enjoys anal. I am watching them and they both have my cum leaking from their pussy. My SIL says she has never tried anal before and they talk before my wife tells me that before we leave tomorrow I had to give her anal.

I tried to talk them into doing a FMF that morning but I got called a pervert. I did get to fuck her sister in the ass the next morning and that was really hot. She had a hard time taking me inside her but I spent a lot of time and finally she was wanting more and harder. She was like my wife and also was able to orgasm from straight anal.

It has never happened again or come close. We see her a few times a year and she dates on and off but I guess it was a one time thing. I still sometimes can't believe it happened. It was not ever anything I worked for or thought of.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974

Last edited by Couplein2MFM; 06-23-2017 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:46 AM

Default That would stick in my head for the rest of my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
We both have over the years. I will relate my story here and my wife can post to add details about hers if she decides to tell about it. ....
You guys are killing me. I wish every woman was as 'laissez faire' as this. Good stuff, though. PLEASE, have your wife share hers, although I can't imagine it is as hot as having all three of you in the same room. Mind blowing...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zoomie9 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 01:01 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

He is packing before we take off this afternoon so I'll add my experience while I am waiting on him.

It was about two years ago and we had visited his brother who lives about 1100 miles away. He has a great career and a huge very nice house but has always been alone. He is gay and has a long term boyfriend but despite being sexually active for the past 20 years they maintain separate homes for appearances at their jobs. His boyfriend and I are great friends but my brother in law has always been attracted to me but nothing ever happened. He knows all about our lifestyle and is very supportive of us.

It was a cold winter day when we were at his house and it was snowing hard and fast. He was off work due to the snow and we were basically snowed in. We all got into his outdoor hot tub and it was really nice being out in the snow with the hot water and the jets. We have always got naked when with him as he is also a nudist who spends several months on the nude beaches of France each year traveling as a part of his work. He was commenting on my body and I made the comment about the size of his penis in comparison to my husband. My husband has a muscular stocky build and an average 5" penis but his brother is about 8" taller than my husband and lanky with no belly and minimal muscle. His penis has always amazed me, he is probably 10" in length. He returned my comment about his penis saying it was too bad he was gay and we hadn't met in another way. He continued to say that he had always thought if he was going to have sex with a woman he would want somebody exactly like me and that I excited him sexually.

I don't know if it was the water, the setting or the liquor at that point but I was really attracted to him and responded that maybe someday he and I could do something. My brother in law then asked my husband if that was anything he would ever consider and my husband replied that it was fine with him and strictly between he and I as far as anything happening. He laughed about it saying it was something he always had dreamed about. Once we got out of the hot tub that afternoon we went inside and he had a large fire going so we sat to warm up and stayed naked. I walked over to his large oversized chair and instead of sitting next to my husband I squeezed into the chair with my brother in law. We both sat under a sofa throw and I moved my hand over and rubbed his penis gently and he seemed to really enjoy it. His hand moved and he slowly brushed over my vagina but never pushed his fingers between my lips. That lasted for some time and we eventually got up and had dinner and then got back out in the hot tub after dark.

It was about 10 or so that night and my brother in law and I were still petting each other and my husband got out of the tub and said he was going to leave us alone. He repeated his approval of us being together once again and said he was going to hit the bed and give us some privacy. We kissed and he went inside. We sat out in the tub for another 15 minutes or so and then got out and went inside and up to his room. I was nervous but also excited, I had always thought my brother in law was hot. But, this was a whole new area of our relationship. We had all always been very close and enjoyed each other's company, vacationed together and spent a lot of time together. I could tell he was nervous and I stood in front of him and on my toes to kiss him. We had exchanged many kisses on the cheek but this was different as our kiss became deep. I could feel myself getting turned-on and I could feel his penis begin to grow against my upper stomach. When our kiss broke he said he did not know what to do or how this worked. I told him just kiss me and we returned to kissing as we moved toward his bed. He is an amazing kisser and I was really enjoying kissing him. Once on the bed I started to rub his penis which was now rock hard. After kissing for another long time I moved down and took him into my mouth and began to suck his penis. He finally told me he was about to cum and to stop and I did.

He wanted to look at my vagina and asked if it was ok. I told him yes, whatever he wanted to do as I lay on my back and spread my legs for him. He parted my lips and looked with amazement spending time exploring fully and inserting a finger inside me asking if it hurt. I think he spent 20 minutes gently spreading and opening my vagina and exploring it before running his finger over my anus. He then moved up to my breasts and played with my nipples and then asked if he could lick and suck them. I told him yes and he seemed to really enjoy them. I told him finally I wanted him to fuck me and I wanted to feel him inside me. He seemed unsure and I guided him ontop of me as I spread my legs and wrapped them around his lower back feeling his penis resting against my vagina. We kissed deeply some more and while kissing I reached down and used my hand to guide his penis inside me. My vagina felt so full with his length fully inside me as he began to fuck me and we continued kissing passionately. It did not take long and we both began to erupt in an intense orgasm together and we were both very loud as we came and I had my legs wrapped tightly around his waist pulling him as deep into me as I could. Once we caught our breath I told him that was amazing and he said it was for him as well.

We sat up until after 3 that morning talking before I went into the room with my husband and went to sleep. When I woke up my husband had a huge hard on and I sucked him off knowing he probably didn't want to fuck me with his brothers cum filling me. When my husband finished I got up off the bed and realized my brother in law had watched the entire thing.

Due to the winter storm we ended up staying another 5 days before we could get out to the airport. I ended up fucking my brother in law several more times before we left and each time was just he and I as my husband said he didn't feel right about participating and knew he could not just watch. Since that time I have fucked my brother in law probably another 25 times, usually every time we get together at his place or ours or while vacationing together. His boyfriend is fully aware and supportive. Usually if they are together the boyfriend and my husband will go out together for a drink to give us privacy. His boyfriend has watched but never participated.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 06-23-2017, 09:37 PM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default inlaw

Everytime SIL visits.. as discussed before on another thread.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:16 PM

Default Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
We both have over the years. I will relate my story here and my wife can post to add details about hers if she decides to tell about it.

For her it was with my younger brother who has never been married. It happened about two years ago at his house. I gave my consent but was not present since that would have been really weird.

For me it was about six years ago, her younger sister had gone through her second divorce and we were up in Illinois helping her move out of the condo she and her last husband had shared. Her ex husband had already taken his stuff and was gone so it was just me and the two sisters loading stuff up to take to a house she had rented roughly 80 miles away. Over the course of the day her sister was a huge flirt, it must run in the family since my wife is also a huge flirt when she wants to be. As we loaded the truck she kept getting really close to me and telling me how impressed she was with my "muscles."

Once we got to her new house we got the truck unloaded and got the basics set up.It was late evening and I was going to take the truck back for her the next day so we stayed at her new place overnight. We all got a shower and had pizza delivered and tried to sit down for the evening in the midst of the boxes and clutter. The cable or internet was not connected yet so it was a quiet night. My sister in-law was on one side of me with my wife on the other and my SIL began to rub my shoulders and told my wife if it was ok with her that she would give me a massage. She worked in a salon that did hair, nails, facials and massages and she was a licensed therapist. Without ever saying a word to me my wife agrees and they are off to locate and find her massage table which they set up in the living room and find sheets and her oils. My wife tells me to get undressed and I strip to my boxers and walk over to the table and and as the girls are talking together my wife says "you want his boxers off too, right?" and my SIL says "absolutely." My wife pulls my boxers down and I lay on my stomach on the table as my SIL begins to rub some oil into my shoulders saying "I usually begin with the front side but this works too." She rubs me very deep as she and my wife stand and continue their conversation before she moves down and compliments my ass to my wife. She is really working my ass and my balls are also getting some action as I get hard. My wife and her sister continue talking about my body and the conversation moves to happy endings. My SIL tells my wife she needs a happy ending and confesses that she and her ex had stopped having sex when the problems began over a year ago. My wife responds just as matter of factly as if offering to let her use our car "You should fuck, XXX, I know you would enjoy him."

I cannot believe my wife just offered me up for sex to her sister. Her sister replies asking if my wife is sure she wouldn't care and then begins to get undressed. Now, for the first time I am sitting up looking at my sister-in-law naked. Her body was similar to my wife's but her hips were wider and she had a bigger ass. She also still had a bush like my wife used to have.

We end up on the unmade mattress in the bedroom as my wife is in the room telling me I should eat her sisters pussy and that she will probably like that since she does so much. Her sister turns out to be a total freak once we get started and goes wild. Once we were both done we get up and my wife tells me, "Where are you going? You need to do me after me watching that." My wife stands at the bed and undresses now as her sister stands still naked and says she wants to watch this. It took my wife about 20 minutes to get me hard again but the sex was amazing once we got started with our audience observing closely. Afterward both my wife and sister-in-law are on the bed talking about, men, oral sex, and how much my wife enjoys anal. I am watching them and they both have my cum leaking from their pussy. My SIL says she has never tried anal before and they talk before my wife tells me that before we leave tomorrow I had to give her anal.

I tried to talk them into doing a FMF that morning but I got called a pervert. I did get to fuck her sister in the ass the next morning and that was really hot. She had a hard time taking me inside her but I spent a lot of time and finally she was wanting more and harder. She was like my wife and also was able to orgasm from straight anal.

It has never happened again or come close. We see her a few times a year and she dates on and off but I guess it was a one time thing. I still sometimes can't believe it happened. It was not ever anything I worked for or thought of.

You are my hero!
Old 10-07-2017, 02:58 PM

Default Roseann

As I stated on another post, I had an ongoing affair with my sister in law while married to my ex-wife. After my wife and I split, Toseann became pregnant. To this day, we do not know who the father is.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2017, 12:48 PM

Thanked 2,932 Times in 128 Posts
Default MIL

I got to fuck my mother in law a few times during my first marriage. It started as her showing off a bit, the over a year progressed to touching, kissing and the anything goes. My ex was a prude and would not even suck my cock, but her mother, OMG! She loved to suck and swallowed every drop.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s