Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-09-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Done to me,
Great story, reminded me about a time when I was in college and in my freshman year I went on a weekend road trip with a few buddies. I had too much and the house was full of people partying where we were staying. I decided to lay down on the couch right in the middle of a huge party with lots of hot women and other guys. I was fully dressed but woke up about six hours later stripped totally naked still on the couch.

Unfortunately for me, I was sick when I got up and didn't have any of the hot girls wanting me at the time lol. I never did find out who took my clothes and never found my shirt or underwear. I was not used to nudity and waking up I was pretty embarrassed. There were also some very embarrassing pictures that surfaced around campus afterward of pranks being played on me while I was out. Valuable lesson though, through the rest of my undergrad and graduate school years I never got blitzed enough to let myself pass out again in an unknown group.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2017, 02:12 PM

Thanked 25,775 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Wasn't Asleep

I think that I have posted this story online, not sure if it was here.

My dad was in the service and married an English woman. We were assigned to an Air Force base in Missouri and in this unit was another airman with an English wife, so our two families became close and were always doing things together.

My dad did a lot of shift work, so often slept irregular hours. Out two families planned an swimming trip to a local lake one summer afternoon. However, when the other family came over to our house, my father was still in bed, but awake, leisurely enjoying his first cigarette of the day and a cup of coffee. My mother went into the bedroom to hurry him along, and the other woman, Ann, who was always a bit racy, followed after her. Ann reached down and playfully grabbed the sheets and started to pull them down my father's body. He slept in the nude and quickly grabbed the top of the sheet to stop its descent. That is when Ann grabbed the foot of the sheet and threw it up over his head, fully exposing him.

My mother thought that it was hilarious. My father, and Ann's husband, when he heard about it, not so much.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:52 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Most amazing thing I have ever seen was when I pulled back the sheets at my old house after I left ex. It was a cum-stained, oil-soaked mess. It was incredible to see what happened to her.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 07:14 PM

Thanked 1,413 Times in 237 Posts

Did it once to my wife, several months after we started dating. We were sleeping over in the living room at a friend's house after a party, and in the night our friend walked through the room we were in. I woke up because of the noise of his steps, but pretended to be still sleeping and rolled over, slipping the sheet off my girl. She was sleeping with only her white semitransparent lace panties on. Our friend just stopped and stood there a good minute before I heard him walk away. He has always fancied her, and I think that vision is safely stored in his spank bank.
Old 08-27-2017, 12:24 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default Trip coming home from Oregon

Okay, this is right now. We are at a motel half way to making it home. My wife is asleep and I have the curtains opened enough for passerbys to peek in. (We are on the ground floor.) So far, only one guy stopped to look. Here is what they can see.
I am getting off on This! LOL
Attached Thumbnails
20170826_210717.jpg   20170826_212920.jpg  

Last edited by rracoonz; 08-27-2017 at 12:36 AM.
Old 08-27-2017, 05:54 PM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts

I didn't want to take the chance, but the view was good enough for me to work with anyway... college freshman year...my roommate was quite the player, so there was usually some hot ass girl in our room on a regular basis all thanks to him.

One Sunday morning, I woke up earlier than both he and his girlfriend at the time. With the sun shining thru the window, the lighting was good... and I saw from the side view that she just had on her bra and panties....nothing else. She was laying face down. The covers were partially pulled up over some of her left side--- my bed was positioned to her left so this was perfect. The left side of her gorgeous body was plainly visible....the panties were dark blue, looked like satin material...the bra was the same; also dark blue. This contrasted nicely with her light brown skin (same tone as that model/actress Vanessa Williams). Unfortunately since she was face down, I couldn't see the tits... but I'm more of an ass/leg man anyway. I was still very much the shy, nerdy dork that had zero chance with the girls at the time, so waking up to this visual was such a damn godsend to me. I was immediately rock hard, and it didn't take long for me to bust one off while looking at her sleeping but exposed like that.

She was definitely a good one, as there would be other times in the near future that she wouldn't mind sitting around or walking around half naked in the room with us....definitely turned out to be a "don't care" kinda girl about being seen half naked.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:02 AM

Default A few times

I did it once to my friends girlfriend. I lifted her shirt as she slept and her tits were exposed for a few minutes. My ex girlfriend had a friend stay the night once and got drunk with her. I put my hand up her shirt and felt the bottom of her tit. And when I was younger I pulled my cousins top up as she slept on her back and licked her nipple then put my hand down her pants and put my finger between her pussy lips.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lcj3131 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2017, 08:59 AM

Thanked 26,349 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife told me that one of her cousins pulled her sheet off when he thought she was asleep. They were visiting her uncle, it was a rare treat because they lived 800 miles away. She was 15, her cousin was a little older, she thought he was very cute and she had a crush on him. They teased and flirted with each other , but after all, they were cousins.

The second night they were there she was in bed trying to get to sleep when she heard the door creaking open, she pretended to be asleep but she could see it was her cousin. He tiptoed over to her bed, just stood there for a bit, then slowly lifted her sheet off. She said she was wearing a nightshirt but no panties (that is still how she sleeps) and she was pretty sure her shirt was high enough that he could see her butt, then he crept around the bed and she saw he had a penlight that he was examining her with.

After he left she felt down there so she would know what he had seen, she thought he got a good view of her pussy. He did it again the next night and it turned her on so much she masturbated when he left. On the last day, right before they left, she told him she dreamed that someone had come in her room at night. She said he blushed deeply.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:16 PM

Would taking a person from their sleeping bag in the middle of the night, stripping them down and carrying them to the lake nearby and dunking them in count? Camping pranks lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzyloves For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 04:04 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Okay, this is right now. We are at a motel half way to making it home. My wife is asleep and I have the curtains opened enough for passerbys to peek in. (We are on the ground floor.) So far, only one guy stopped to look. Here is what they can see.
I am getting off on This! LOL

I did the something similar on a trip as well that I posted in another section but here's the story again.

We are staying on the bottom floor of this adult-only resort in the Caribbean. This resort has two wings of rooms that run parallel of each other. Each room has a patio with chairs and a table so occupants have a fantastic view of the lazy river and walkways separate the two wings.

Back to the action. Wife was nude and initially under covers. This time I moved them off as much as possible without arousing her. Next I opened the fully opened the curtains and the patio door eliminating any obstacles or glare for the passers-by. I moved my seat out of view and pretended to check my cell phone.

Five guys initially just walked by with any acknowledgement. Bust I thought. Then two of the guys walked back by but slower this time. Then the other three did the same. Finally on their rapid return they stopped on the walkway a few feet from in front of the open patio door and "talked" to each other about something. It was in another language so I had no idea what was said.

After they left I wanted to see what they could see as I didn't have a chance to see my if my plan actually worked. I was surprised.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20170504_093320.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018