Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-17-2017, 09:41 AM

Each time I come here, this is always one of the threads I check and hope for an update. Very nice update too!

While your wife wasn't there to share in the activities, a fun time was still had by all. What is it about applying tanning lotion to a sun bathing woman that always seems to end in an accidental touching? I do like how you gave her the option before you went further and she agreed to let you "apply" lotion to her exposed pussy. Very hot, but not as hot as having her ride you reverse cowgirl while giving your brother a birds eye view of your cock sliding in and out of his wife's pussy.

I do believe your brother enjoyed himself even if he didn't have the pleasure of being with your wife again. I'm sure that will happen in a future get together. ;-)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2017, 01:48 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

You are correct. My brother enjoyed himself throughly. We discussed as his wife slept. He watched all intently. He had the same emotions as I had watching my wife with Bob the first time. He said he was a little jealous to start but sat in amazement watching his wife have orgasm after orgasm. He was again like a kid at Christmas talking about the entire episode. After discussing he said he enjoyed getting my perspective also.

I did call my wife before going to bed. She and I discussed and her response was that she did not want to have a sexual relationship with them. She said it was fine in the heat of the moments but does not want an expectation of sex when we are at together. I agreed.

They both spent the night. His wife woke up first to a shower and hangover. I was outside relaxing to coffee and cigarettes. She came out and sat with me. I asked how she felt about the previous day. To my astonishment her response was. "I really only wanted to do it because my brother wanted me too". I asked why for that reason. She said she also wanted to because he had sex with my wife. I asked if this was revenge. She said not exactly but maybe get even. I was speechless. After a long quiet period she asked if I was mad. I told her not at all but that she should never had wanted to go as far as we did for those reasons. She explained her feelings on the whole situations from our first time naked to date. She went from mad to jealous to curious over that time period.

We ended up talking for an hour. She loves the fact that she can be comfortable naked around us. She wants to do it without alcohol in the future. We discussed sex and agreed that sex was something that may or may not happen in the future. Very non-committal but more towards not. I mentioned my conversation with my wife and her responses. She also said her pussy was very sore and she hadn't had orgasms like that in years. I agreed that I really enjoyed the sex. We did not continue to discuss when my brother eventually came out. I was in a hurry to return home so we packed up and left.

My brother has called many times and always wants to discuss a repeat performance. I told him of his wifes feelings and mine. He said that she told him what we discussed and he was 100% accurate of the conversation. He says that shearlier even calls him my name during sex and has become multi orgasmic. I've told him of my wife's comments. He is adamant that he and his wife are agreeing that they want to repeat soon. I have been non-committal. My wife is fine with it, again as long as there's no expectations of her. I guess I just want to make sure that there are no underlying problems mainly because of our conversation.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2017, 04:24 PM

I was hoping you were going to post about what happened the next day. It's always interesting to see if things are going to be cool or maybe a little awkward.

I think your brother is totally overwhelmed with all the different emotions that are going through him right now. I think all of us who have gone through something similar can relate to this. After your conversation with your wife though, along with the next morning convo with your SIL, it seems like this was a one off that probably won't happen again. What a shame but maybe better in the long run.

I think your wife has no regrets about letting your brother fuck her, even if she didn't know it was him at the time. She acted like she really enjoyed the anonymous sex but knowing now it was him that she was with may make her feel different and she may just not be attracted to him like that. I think you mentioned this before but it seems that she may want to keep the circle of friends with benefits small and there's nothing wrong with that.

Your SIL is the one that I can't really get a read on though. There's something more to her and while she says she had sex with you for your brothers sake, I'm not sure if that's entirely the case based on things you've mentioned about her in previous posts. It sounds as if you are only the second man she's been with and this whole experience with you in the theatre room and then again by the pool is something totally new and unexpected for her. From what you said, she seemed to enjoy both times but it's also something she probably never thought she'd do and now she's having to deal with those "morning after" feelings. She also may have a bit of a crush on you and the last thing she wants is for you to think of her in a negative way after what has happened. I may be totally off base with this, but it's just a hunch.

As for you, you're just rolling with the flow and enjoying the ride. Not to mention you got a new built in grill and sink out of the deal. Life is good, indeed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2017, 05:57 PM

I think your assessment is right on. My brothers wife as far as I know has only had two partners. In today's time I'll let that be that. My wife has no regrets at all. Her reservations are more geared to his wife. His wife is not as secure in her relationship with my brother. She knew from day one that he has had a crush/infatuation on my wife. She does not want her insecurities to cause any family problems. I agreed to an extent. Actually, my wife feels better about the situation after hearing of the absolute pounding I gave his wife.

As for his wife, through my conversation with her, is that she really enjoyed the sex. She talked very positive about the experiences that we have had. Her reservations seem to be all into insecurities and emotions. She wants to enjoy the experiences but not have any negative emotions afterwards. I understand this and told her it takes time to learn to trust and respect.

My brother seems to be on fast forward. He REALLY enjoyed the show and activities. The one thing that amazed me that I found out in our conversatile was he did not jackoff. After watching all that transpired I would have rubbed several blisters on my dick. His response was he did not think of it while watching. I called him a dumbass.

I'm definitely not sure where this is going. My brother keeps asking when I'm going to be back down. My wife said maybe I should because another good session would boost her confidence. I just haven't found time.

As for our friends we are all going different directions with work. School is close to summer vacation. I have a trip planned for this weekend. At lunch today Kenneth said he's going to try and get my wife to accompany them on an overnight getaway. I guess we will see.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 04:50 PM

Thanked 4,897 Times in 251 Posts

Always love reading the updates, thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 07:00 AM

Your wife is a very smart woman and can see where this is headed. She sees the insecurities in your brother's wife and knows if she let's your brother have sex with her again, even if she did enjoy it, those insecurities may only worsen. Especially given the fact that your brother has always had a secret crush on your wife. Of course, this is a dream come true for him. He gets to fuck his fantasy girl AND watch his wife get fucked at the same time. Too bad at least half that equation isn't going to work out the way he planned. But I do have to agree with your wife on that one, letting your brother fuck her again may lead to problems down the road. Maybe one day the situation will change, but for now, this may be the best decision.

I think it's great that your brother's wife opened up and admitted to liking the sex with you. That only means she's getting more comfortable around you and doesn't have to blame her husband or the alcohol for her actions. She's doing this because SHE wants to. That can also lead to problems though since in my experience with "friends with benefits" type situations, one partner is always into the other for more than just sex. Again, that's just my experience and hopefully doesn't apply here.

I think your brother was so overcome with what was going on that he didn't know how to react....lol. I'm sure that happens a lot. I think next time you two should introduce his wife to two men at one time. Maybe she gives him a blowjob or handjob while you're taking her from behind. Not only does this get him more involved but it also makes sure that his wife doesn't just focus on you and develop any feelings that could lead to problems down the road. Again, I think you're the lucky one here. You get to further explore your brother's wife AND with your wife's permission. Win-Win.

So what does Kenneth have planned for your wife on this proposed overnight trip?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 02:09 PM

Not to bore someone with mindless details of emotions rather than actual sex but I find the emotional dynamic just as interesting. You are almost spot on with the insecurities. There was never a secret crush. It was just never spoken about much. Everyone knew it but I'm really the only one to actually say anything to him. When he met his wife, she would get jealous of the time he spent with my wife and her ability to get him to do anything. My brother has told me on occasion how his wife is envious/jealous of my wife in the early years of their relationship. Mostly her looks, body and our financial abilities.

Over time she has reconciled her jealousy to just insecurities. This was why I questioned my brother on the nude tanning and his current request. I had the impression she was doing it as a revenge or the old cliche you did so I will. He corrected me each time. I now believe him in that she is trying to expand her sexual experiences and lose her insecurities at the same time.

As for a double team on his wife I think that is highly unlikely. She remains reserved in her approach. My brother is reaping major benefits in bed currently. He has called regularly and has high praises for their new found bedroom, kitchen, car, yard, etc.... sexual exploration.

My wife and I have also used this to our sexual advantages. So I agree I have the best of both worlds.

Kenneth attempted an invitation to travel but my wife declined. He purchased tickets to the grizzilies-spurs playoff game for Saturday night. She is not aware of this but he will be contacting her today. He said he will get a lovely lady on each arm to attend. I asked him his angle and he said I guess you will know if she agrees and when I return. I laughed and told him there's not much she won't do for a free trip and playoff seats. I guess I'll find out soon.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 09:29 AM

Not boring at all. It's nice to see your brothers wife progressing like she is. It's kinda reminiscent of your wife in the beginning. If she comes along like your wife (as well as Bob and Kenneth's wives), your brother is in for a wild ride.

As far as I'm concerned, all the fun times you and your wife have with Bob, Kenneth and wives along with your brother and his wife and then the random flashing of strangers only seems to supercharge your sex life with your wife. There's nothing wrong with that and your relationship just grows that much stronger.

I'm hoping Kenneth and Bethany are able to talk your wife into going to Memphis with them. I'm sure that would evolve into its own little adventure. Keep us posted!
The Following User Says Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 09:59 AM

There was no talking into needed. She is excited to go. They are nine rows behind the visitors bench so she is pumped for the game. Kenneth is in the process of setting up the day, trip and evening but all he said to me is that I'm going to miss a good time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 07:42 AM

You may miss a good time with them but you may just be able to have your own good time with your brother and his wife. I'm sure Kenneth will take good care of your lady though and I'm hoping you're going to be able to relay a steamy story to us when she gets back. At least that's what I'm hoping for
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5