uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-18-2014, 08:35 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default Was she hitting on him?

Here is a very mild observation, possibly just a product of my imagination. The wife next door is around sixty, still attractive, a slender brunette. A couple of summers ago they hired some guy to do some landscaping on their yard. Apparently he was busy with a day gig, because for the first week he only showed up in the evening. It just so happened that the husband was out of town that week. Whenever the worker showed up, the wife would come out of the house and greet him like he was a long lost friend. She followed him around the yard as he tried to work. I kept waiting for him to follow her back into the house for a romp, but unfortunately, despite her aggressive body language, the guy resisted. Once the husband came back to town, the wife stopped coming out to greet him.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 08:48 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

GeorgeVI it sure seems like it. However many women do that. She could be lonely or just want some attention. How was she dressed at those times?
Whether wearing something revealing or sexy or not she may have never considered anything involving sex. But who knows what's on a woman's mind?
Keep an eye on her. Heck stop in and say hi when hubby is at work.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
How was she dressed at those times?
I don't recall that she was wearing anything any more sexy or revealing that she normally does when out in the yard. Perhaps shorts and a tee-shirt. See, I come from a world where the types of things that many people write about on this board almost never happen. Nobody flashes, nobody has affairs that I see, nobody has wild public sex. Sometimes these days I think my life is a 1950s TV show. So when I was watching her, I was thinking to myself that there is no way that she would come out into the yard and invite this guy into her house and bang him. And I was probably right. But she sure looked like she was making herself available. At one point the two of them disappeared behind a little privacy fence in the back of her yard and I thought that it would be REALLY wild if they got it on in the yard. But they came back into view just a minute later.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2014, 07:04 AM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
Also consider what ramifications might flow from such an encounter-- guy gets back to the shop that afternoon and says to his co-workers, "hey, guess what happened to me today on that service call on Maple Street." Make sure you're up for more attention from guys who potentially heard the bragging.

Sorry to be a buzz kill. I get the fun factor. Just be careful.
This is very true. The stories I have told you all in this thread have been the full on encounters Tracy has had. We found out Tracy had a reputation I will try to tell the story of how we found out and what Tracy did for a laugh.

We used to live in a block of flats during a maintenance cycle I was asked to be in for the girl who lived a couple of doors down from us. I let the workman in the work was going to take about half an hour so as he was working I chatted to him. Just before he finished he asked if I knew the lady in and said our flat number, I said not really and asked why? He said that he had been told she would give blow jobs to just about anyone and even allow some guys to fuck her. I said something like Oh I will have to try to get to know her both the workman and I laughed.

The workman left and went to the flat between the flat I was in and our flat so as soon as he was in I went back to ours and told Tracy what he had said. Tracy was a little shocked by what he had said. We decided to play with him a bit. Tracy and I discussed what she was going to do and I went back to the other flat.

So this is what happened. The workman rang our bell Tracy answered the door dressed in a very flimsy black baby-doll nightie. Tracy acted as though she had just been woken up. She opened the door just a crack and then acted as though she was reluctant to let him in. Once he was in Tracy let him do the work he kept calling her back to hm. Tracy allowed him to see most of her tits but not quite all. He spent over an hour at ours Tracy said he kept saying things to her like that she looked good in that nightie. He hinted that he would like to see what was under it. As soon as he said that Tracy put a negligee over it. She really teased him and didn't let him get close to her.

I wander what he told his mates after. LOL
Old 09-19-2014, 07:36 AM

Default KNOCK KNOCK ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahbr83 View Post
I must be doing something wrong. Anyone that knocks at our door gets a flash of something...
Hannah ... are you there ... am knocking at the door ..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alterego8184 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2014, 08:52 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

This is not too over the top but it's kind of cool I guess. My wife is of Greek decent and is only 5' tall but quite sexy and a nice set of tits and a hot ass. Anyway, we scheduled a carpet cleaning by a company that we've hired before.

The night before they called to confirm the appointment for the morning. It was the same two guys that had done work for us in the past and they were both pretty cool and according to my wife she found them both to be cute (they were in the mid 20s).
One of the guys talked with her on the phone for what I thought was a bit extended to be just a confirmation call. She was sitting in the family room talking to the guy on the phone and there was some light giggling and she hung up the phone and said they'd be at the house by 9 A.M.

I told her that since it was going to be a warm day she should give them something to look at. She smiled and said "like what?". I told her to wear something sheer with a pair of her shorts. She said that she'd find something that she was comfortable with.

The following morning I left for work and she got into the shower as I was leaving. Before I left I asked her what her plan was and she said that she still wasn't sure but she'd find something. She knows I like her to flash her body if the timing is good,

I waited until about 9:30 to call. When she answered the phone I could hear the machine going. I asked her what time they got there and she said they were there at 9 sharp. I asked her if it was the same two guys that we've had before and she said it was. So of course the next question was what had she decided on to wear. She told me that she had put on a tank top that's not really see through but sheer so you can see every outline of her tits and nipple. The tank top doesn't quite cover her ass so I figured that she was wearing shorts or jeans. So of course I asked what else she was wearing and she said that she was wearing one of her lacy white G-strings. I said is that it? and she laughed a little and said yeah. Fucking hell! That was better that I expected.

I asked her if they had said anything and she said that one of the guys talked to her almost the entire time they were there. She had steeped out to the patio to talk to me on the phone because of the noise and she said the one guy was looking at her through the glass door. I told her to turn around and walk over to the pool and bend over to put her hand in the water. She laughed and did exactly that. This gave him a full view of her ass.

She walked back to the patio door and I told her to call me when they left.

A little after noon she called and said they had left. I asked her how it went and she said it went good. They offered to clean the carpets in the bedrooms and the dining room for free as long as she didn't tell anyone.

She said that she had let them get a good look at her ass a few times and she would bend down to see how wet the carpet was. That also gave them a direct look at her brown tits hanging.

When they left they gave her their phone numbers and said next time she wanted the carpets cleaned to call them direct and they would do the job off the company clock.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
This is the last story for this section there are loads of times workmen and delivery guys have seen Tracy in various states of undress but this is the last one that lead to anything more than a comment.

This is a bout a visit from a sparky

This is a story that Tracy told me about when I got home from work one day.
We live in a rented housing association house. That means if we need repairs doing we phone the office and either one of their people comes out or they subcontract the work. We had a problem with the living room light switch but as it was not an urgent as we could use lamps we were told someone would call us before coming out.
The day after we had reported the fault Tracy was making the most of the warm weather and was sunbathing in the garden topless she had put a note on the front door to say the knock loudly on the back gate as she was in the garden. Tracy said that she must have dozed off for a bit she woke with a start to the sound of someone talking to her. He said sorry but he had knocked on the gate but as he got no answer he had let his self in.
Tracy tried to cover herself up with her hands. The guy said that he was there to fix the light switch. Tracy looked by the side of the lounger for her bikini top but remembered that she had left it in the kitchen. She got up still trying to cover her tits Tracy said she had to drop her hands to stand so her tits were on full view again as she stood up. Once she was standing Tracy covered back up and told the guy to follow her she would show him where the switch was.

When they got to the kitchen Tracy picked up her bikini top and went to put it on. For the first time the workman mentioned her state of undress. He said something like it seems a shame to cover those. Tracy said that as he said this she looked at him properly for the first time he was a guy probably in his mid-50s but good looking and still in shape. Tracy said as long as he was OK with her being topless she couldn’t see the harm after all he had already seen her tits anyway. Tracy led him to the living room she was no longer covering up he looked at the switch and said it needed a new one. He went out to his van to get a new one.

When he came back in he looked over to the computer Tracy had been on line before going out in the garden she had stayed on my login I have a screen saver of photos mostly of family but some of Tracy topless and nude. The photo on screen was Tracy naked with her legs open showing everything. Tracy realised what was on screen and stood in front of the screen and said sorry you weren’t meant to see that. He answered that he was not sure what was better looking at Tracy topless in the flesh or seeing her naked in the photo. Tracy said that she was not sure why she did and said what she did next she took a couple of steps towards him and said surly in the flesh is better? You can’t touch a photo. With that he put his hands onto Tracy’s tits and started have a good feel. Tracy’s nipples were hard in no time his hands were soon replaced by his mouth. He stopped sucking her tits and they kissed for the first time as they kissed his hand found its way in to her bikini bottoms he was soon fingering her and rubbing her clit. Tracy said that she helped him out of his cloths until he was down to just his underpants Tracy knelt down in front of him his cock was hard and trying to escape. Tracy pulled his pants down and his cock sprung up hard into her face. Tracy took him into her mouth and started to suck his cock. After a while Tracy stopped and led him over to the sofa she sat down he pulled off her bikini bottoms and started to lick her pussy. After a bit of this he stopped and went up to Kiss Tracy again as they kissed Tracy could feel his hard cock resting against her pussy she reached down and opened herself and guided his cock into her. They fucked on the sofa for about ten minutes or so. They then moved so Tracy was leaning over the sofa and he took her from behind. They fucked like this fir a bit Tracy said she had her eyes closed enjoying the moment.

Then Tracy said she felt a movement next to her she opened her eyes and right in front of her face was another hard cock she looked up and saw it belonged to a young lad of about 18-20 years old. The lad said he had come to see what was taking so long to just change a switch. It turned out he was the workman’s apprentice he had been finishing off at a house up the road. He had been watching his boss fuck Tracy he had stripped off and decided to see if he could get some fun as well. Tracy took the lad into her mouth and started to suck him off the first guy was fucking her harder his strokes were speeding up Tracy wanted to tell him to pull out but couldn’t as every time he plunged into her the young lads cock went deeper into her mouth. Tracy felt the first guy push in really and shoot his load deep into her pussy. Tracy was a little worried as she was not on the pill at this time. The first guy pulled out and was replaced by the young lad Tracy and his boss were kissing as he fucked her. He didn’t last as long in fact he took Tracy by surprise and pumped a second load into her.

Both of the guys got dressed they changed the switch then both kissed Tracy goodbye and left her sitting on the sofa with her legs half open and their cum leaking out of her.

When I got home from work Tracy told me what had happened I was soon fucking her as I thought it was so hot. Tracy said what about the risk of being pregnant we did a check and worked out that it was very unlikely at the time of the cycle it was. We were right luckily but had she got pregnant we would have kept it.
Trace I would love to taste you, you are such a hottie!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to revani For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2014, 12:42 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

So many great stories!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 09:08 PM

Default The Wife Takes a Shower

This story is creepier. A married MILF in her thirties I knew, a curvy dark-haired woman, was having some major remodeling done. I talked to her about it early in the project, and she seemed very comfortable with the two younger workers who were in her house every day. But much later she told me about the time near the end of the project that a Polish worker was over at her house alone, installing some flooring. While he was working she went into the bathroom and took a shower. While she was in the shower, the worker entered the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and watched her showering through her glass shower doors. She didn't say anything, just tried to hide in the corner of the shower until he finally got up and left. She seemed genuinely traumatized, but I did wonder why she would not only take a shower while a worker was over, but also leave the door unlocked.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:28 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Believe it or not George some bathroom doors don't lock. Our daughter has a new home and none of the three bathroom door locks work. Also our son's two bathroom door locks don't lock. All they say is it's our home and we know when the door is shut someone is in there.
In our own home we rarely even shut the doors because the bathroom doors are in a way that people can't see in. We figure when we say we are going to pee no one else will enter.
Still I don't understand these women who have to take a shower in the middle of the afternoon. However I'd done a lot of complaining to the Polish man's boss.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2