uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2014, 07:10 AM

Cool Strip volleyball

As part of my university studies I went on exchange to Hong Kong and studied for half a year at a local university there. During a mid-term break me and some other students went to a beach a few hours travel south of HK where we rented a house on the beach for a few days.

The house was located smack on the beach, with its own "private" public beach not much used on weekdays and at the end of the main beach. Its main piece of equipment was a volleyball net.

So, on the late afternoon we decided to start playing volleyball, and as there were 7 girls and 6 guys the teams gave themselves. We first played two matches, fairly even but we won the first before the girls won the next one. All the girls then took a "time-out" to go to the toilet (yes, all of them at the same time!).

As they left, I suddenly realized that a proposal for strip volleyball might actually be accepted by the girls. Three of them were German - two even from eastern Germany where nudism is the norm. Then there was a Japanese girl which I knew from back home, visiting me now in HK. She had been an exchange student to Sweden in high school. I had talked to her about her experiences there and she lamented that she had been so prude in Sweden and missed out on all the "naked fun". Then we had two american girls, one tall good looking Caucasian with large (artificial) tits and a skinny, fairly tall Vietnamese-american girl. Finally there was a HK girl, much younger than the rest at 20, which had been part of the "welcoming group" at uni. She was very petite but really cute and good looking.

So, I figured we had 4 out of 7 girls who'd not really object much to stripping, plus two who might be willing and one who would be equipped with strong cultural anxieties towards getting naked in front of a group of guys. Not too bad of a start.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:12 AM

continue pls ... we are waiting
The Following User Says Thank You to alterego8184 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 12:20 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Yes!

Please continue!
Old 08-06-2014, 01:10 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts
Wink

Waiting with baited breath - more please
Old 08-06-2014, 07:06 PM

Post Strip Volleyball Cont'd

Thank's for the anticipation

So, I dropped my proposal to my male companions: Let's try to convince these ladies to get naked. I suggested we'd get their confidence up by letting them win the next two matches before one of us suggesting strip volleyball. I also proposed that one or two of us should act prude and be a bit against it, to see if we could bait some of the girls to vote in favour.

On the male side of the net we had one japanese guy, three americans of indian, chinese and european origin plus a brit and me. Two of the americans (the chinese and the indian) were a bit sceptical but mostly on the grounds they didn't really think the girls'd actually strip, so we quickly decided to give it a try.

So, when the girls came back we proceeded according to plan.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 06:26 AM

The girls were really on top after having won the next two games, and one of the guys complained about the teams - 7 to 6 was unfair. The girls on the other hand were really happy with the teams. I then dropped the suggestion "let's play strip volleyball then". Losing team have to drop one item of clothing every time they lose a game.

As expected, the german girls were game, the american ones a bit thoughtful and the HK girl didn't dear to say anything. When one of the guys opinioned against it the jap girl voiced her support and then it was decided.

I had already pointed out to the guys that for this to work we'd have to maintain uncertainty about the outcome as long as possible - but we were also one piece of clothing behind the girls (we all wore just shorts, briefs and a t-shirt, the girls with a bra as well). So, needless to say, next game we played much better than before, but whenever we were 2 points ahead we made sure to lose one to keep the girls thinking they had a chance. (most of us guys were a good deal sportier than the girls and several were playing volleyball regularly for fun at uni)

So, after first game the girls lost and decided to drop their t-shirts. Then we "just" lost the next game - and decided to drop our shorts The next game we lost again - unintentionally - and dropped our t-shirts. The girls were really excited and looking forward to seeing us naked next time. We were getting a bit worried.

I then proposed we should make another rule - when one team lost both teams'd have to play to get their clothes back. That way I figured we could get to look at the girls for a while - if we at least could get their bras off
Old 08-08-2014, 08:19 AM

The next game went better - we won easily and the girls lost their shorts. So, everybody's on the beach playing beach volleyball in beach attire. But now the girls were getting a bit worried as well of how this would go

I remember the next round a "fierce", even more than the one before. Particularly the guys were really giving it the best we could and we won by a BIG margin. As the girls were to drop clothing all guys were arguing heavily that they should do as we had done and drop the pants first. They didn't though, the bras went off.

The japanese girl were the first to take hers off, quite quickly after the loss. The German girls were a bit coquettish but quickly dropped their bras too. One of them - the one from western Germany - was rather obese with tiny tits but the other two were cute, "normal" size girls with "normal" breasts. Quite nice. The two American girls looked a bit like "shall we really really do this, or just walk away", but finally the one with the fake boobs threw her bra aside and shook her chest and the viet girl did the same but looked really embarrassed. The only one left now was the HK girl, and with everybody looking at her she too caved in to the pressure.

So, the next game was really nice and the guy team was rather distracted. We tried playing hard but the girls were also giving it their best and in the end it was hinging on a single point. A great dive from one of the American guys settled the game - the girls were to get naked!

I don't really think all the girls had expected to get this far, instead they had thought they could just quit the game before losing. But they hadn't and they'd been drawn along by the excitement. However, four of them quickly accepted defeat and stripped (you can guess who!). The two American girls were more thoughtful and the HK girl really looked like she would like to just go home. The guys were cheering and the four naked girls were telling the three remaining to keep the deal. The German girls didn't look like they'd push the issue but the Japanese girl was most argumentative and after a little while simply ran over to the blonde US girl and attempted to rip her panties off. She fought the jap girl off but she on the other hand shouted for the German girls to help her. The American girl then decided to give in voluntarily and dropped her panties with dignity. The two remaining Asian girls were now the center of attention - and both succumbed to the peer pressure.

There was no decision made on how loong the girls should stay naked but I wished them to stay that way, so I suggested a new game. If guys lost we'd drop our briefs, if the girls lost they'd have to serve us dinner wearing what they were wearing now. The proposal was accepted. This time the fight was a bit less competitive and the guys were looking more at the girls than the ball and we nearly lost again. Only when realizing we'd both have to strip and lose our chance to ogle the girls for dinner did we step up the game and win again.

I then came up with another proposal - another game, this time the girls would stay naked for the entire evening or the guys would lose their briefs. The jap girl commented "this way we're gonna end up being naked the whole week". Again, proposal was accepted but this time the girls really fought and guy team lost.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:13 PM

please continue!
Old 05-05-2017, 02:45 PM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen12 View Post
please continue!

You realize this thread is 3 years old, right?
Old 05-05-2017, 08:28 PM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
You realize this thread is 3 years old, right?
3 years later, and the battle for the volleyball is still going between the guys and the girls, fighting for their last piece of clothing, shedding blood and tears!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full