Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2014, 06:39 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

I just posted this story in another thread but realized it should not have been posted there so it may be deleted. I took the time to give more details as to what had happened

Last edited by mysweetie61; 06-02-2014 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:38 PM

Default First trip to Vegas with my Amazing Friend

A female co-worker (lets call her Angie) of mine has a sister (call her Bell) that keeps getting comp hotel stays in Vegas. Angie is about 5'4" and weights about 120 pounds with small breasts and long gorgeous nipples
According to Angie, Bell usually invites Angie to join her in Vegas for the sister thing. I always teased Angie about taking me but never expected anything would happen since she was married. To my surprise in 2010 she invited me to go with her to Vegas for 5 days. She said Bell booked a 2 bed room at the Flamingo. Bell lives on the west coast and we live in the northeast. We arranged to take flights that would land around the same time. Long story short, we arrived around 19:00hrs and rented a car to get us to the hotel. We had dinner and gambled for a few hours. Both ladies were tired so we headed back to our room. My thought was that I would sleep in one bed and the sisters would take the other bed. To my surprise Angie told Bell that she could have the bed all to herself since it was her hotel room. Shocked as I was, I hoped into bed with Angie. Angie whispered to me that nothing was going to happen.
With the curtains partially open, we could see the neon lights across the way. Nothing happened until 6:30hrs in the morning when Angie rolled over and began to kiss and hug me. I was turned on and she knew it as she had started to stroke my woodie. I was further turned on because Angie's sister was no more than 6 feet from us with facing in our direction. I began to rub Angie's pussy and this got her going. Angie rolled over facing Bell all the while pulling off her PJs and panties. Angie's pussy was soaked at this point so I removed her top and slide my rock hard dick into her hot wet pussy. Angie was thrusting back and forth while looking at her sister and hoping she would not awaken to the stroking of my cock in and out of Angie's soaked pussy. At one point Angie was so horny she got on top of me and rode me. While Angie was riding me I was watching to make sure Bell did not wake up. To my surprise I saw Bell had one eye partially open and she was watching her innocent sister fucking someone other than her husband (which she thinks is an asshole because he tried to raping her when she visited her newlywed sister when she was 25 y.o.). As you recall the curtains were partially open and we had the bed by the window so everything was visble to Bell. I wonder what Bell was thinking "my sister is married and fucking someone in front of me" I winked at Bell and she smiled back at me and then pretended she was sleeping all the while she kept one eye partially open to watch the action. With the thought of Bell watching us fuck, I blew my load about 30 seconds after knowing Bell was watching. Angie came right after me with a loud moan. This moan got her sister up out of bed. The sister goes "what's happening, what's all the noise?" By this time Bell sees Angie naked and sitting on my cock. Angie goes "Sis, what are you doing?". Bell gets up and is staring at her sister's pussy and my cock as Angie dismounts my cock. My cock was dripping with my cum and Angie's juices. Angie did not answer but she got off my cock and slide back under the covers hugging me. Angie gets up and said "I'm going to go grab a coffee and give you the privacy of fucking each other" and then she leaves the room without another word. After Bell left the room we fucked again but this time she let out all her moans. She was one hell of friend and one hell of a fuck riding me like a cowgirl. Angie has such a tight pussy and the most sensitive nipples.

Last edited by mysweetie61; 06-02-2014 at 08:47 PM.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:40 PM

Default Day 4 of our Vegas trip

Day 3 was uneventful so nothing is mentioned

On the same trip previously mentioned. We went out for dinner at the M Hotel about 20 minutes away from the strip on the 4th night. We ate at the buffet restaurant and then went to play a few table games. Angie, Bell and I played for about an hour then watched as Bell played. Bell is a gambler and can sit at the table all night long. While watching Bell play Blackjack, I kept on "accidentally" brushing Angie's breasts with my arm. After an hour of watching Bell play Blackjack, Angie whispers in my ears "you got me horny, I want you to fuck me now". I took that cue and said to Bell we were going to walk round and would meet her back at the tables area in a while. Angie and I headed to our rental car. Once we got to the car we moved it to the end of the isle where there were very few cars parked and opened each window about 2 inches for air. The area was not dark nor was it super bright. The light was about 20 feet away from our parking spot. We hopped in the back seat and we stripped down to nothing. I ate Angie until she had her first climax then I sat up and she went down on my manhood. While she was blowing me a security guard riding a bicycle rode by about 10 feet away from our car. Knowing the security guard was so close by and could see everything happening in the car caused me to blow my load in Angie's mouth. Angie swallowed my load and said to me "I told you I was horny and I wanted you to fuck me so fuck me". With that said I had her stroke me for about 30 seconds and I was ready for more action. I lay Angie on the back seat with her legs up in the air and pounded her soaking wet pussy. To my surprise the security guard on the bike road by again but this time on the other side of the car about 4 feet away. I didn't notice him until he passed since he was on my backside. After he passed I had Angie get down on all fours and I pounded her pussy from behind. With every thrust came a moan from Angie and fogging of the windows. After about 3 minutes of pounding Angie screams "I'm coming, I'm coming, oh I'm coming, oh fuck me harder". As she said "fuck me harder" I thrust my cock deep into Angie's pussy until I shot my load then she started to quiver. As Angie was screaming and climaxing there was a knock on the window, it was the security guard. The security guard was standing and staring at Angie as she's on all fours with her tits hanging, a cock in her pussy and her screaming "I'm coming". The security guard looks at Angie and said "are you okay". He then went on to say there are security cameras in the area so you shouldn't be having sex in the car unless you want to be on TV. I noticed the security guard had a boner that was very noticeable through his pants. Angie sits back down on the seat and she gets her little pack of tissues out of her purse to wipe all the cum from her pussy. While Angie is doing this the security guard was positioning himself for a better view and said to us "I won't report you but please get a room next time".
The young 20 something security guard won't report us because he enjoyed viewing Angie's tight wet pussy and boobs and probably hopes we do it again on his watch so he can watch again. Too bad Angie didn't grab his cock and swallow it while I was pumping her. All she had to do was roll down the back window.

This photo is after she put her top back on and was about to stuff tissue in her panties. Her pussy was soaked so her panties would be really uncomfortable if my cum and her juices leaked into her panties
Attached Thumbnails
Angie putting her panties back on.jpg  

Last edited by mysweetie61; 06-02-2014 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:45 PM

Great stories and would love to hear any more you may have with her.
Or with the sister.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:02 PM

Default Friend with real benefits

Nothing ever happened with her sister, she live on the other end of the continent from us. All the other stories with this friend are related to sex in the car and public places so it would not suit this thread
Attached Thumbnails
080712 1210.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018