or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2014, 02:02 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Wolf86

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
Another time at the beach our hotel room was on the ground floor, where you could literally take 5 steps from our balcony/patio and be in the pool. All of the rooms that were ground level at this hotel had floor to ceiling windows like all the normal rooms but with mirrored glass. During the daytime especially there was no way you could see in even with the curtains wide open. The only way you could see into the room was at night if we had lights on and even then you really had to look. Needless to say we spent countless times walking around naked in our room, masturbating, and fucking in front of the windows while we were there. It is kind of a strange feeling being able to see 30+ people no more than 10-15 yards away while doing all kinds of different positions/activities. My wife would cum extra hard if I would mention something about a particular person actually seeing us, or if she was riding me spreading her ass cheeks apart while telling her it was so they could see her tight little asshole. We had a lot of fun sex that week.

The only show anybody got was one night my wife was asleep nude on top of the covers and I left a light on and about a 3 foot gap in the curtains while I went to walk on the beach for a bit. When I left I checked to see how visible she was from the pool deck and saw that if anybody bothered to take a decent look at the window they could see a nice side view of her shaved mound and perky C cups. I didn't see anybody else around the pool area when I left and I ended up only being on the beach for less than five minutes as I really wanted to be able to see if anyone walked by and saw her. I decided I could lean against the railing of the little bridge over the dunes and pretend to be looking at the water while being able to see if anyone walked by our room. A group of about 5 young guys walked past at one point but they were talking and gave no indication of seeing anything, which was disappointing. A couple older teen girls walked by soon after and they were giggling after passing by but I'm not sure it was from seeing my wife.

Finally a middle aged man walked past and he was definitely looking towards the windows. He slowed a little as he passed our room but kept walking and went inside. No more than a few minutes passed and returned and this time stopped right in front of our room to light a cigarette. He stood there casually glancing around every so often but his attention was definitely on the gap in our curtains. He was just finishing the first cigarette when another man about the same age walked up and started talking. They each lit cigarettes and stood smoking and talking and definitely checking out my wife's naked body. I finally decided to make a move and walked casually toward them like I was going to go around the side of the building and back inside so I could see what kind of view they actually had. To my surprise, as I got close, one of them smiled at me and kind of nodded toward the window saying, "Check it out, nice view huh?" I stopped and looked and did a nice double take. My wife had shifted and now had her legs apart and facing more toward the window. You could see her slightly hard nipples and her entire pussy, all the way from her mound to the crack of her ass, with her lips just barely parted enough to see pink. It was a hell of a sight and I told them so. We all stood there looking for a minute while they finished their cigarettes, then one of them muttered "Damn!" and shook his head and they both walked off. I practically raced back to our room and turned off the light and jumped into bed to wake my wife up for some hot sex. I told her what happened and she asked, "Why else did you think I shifted?" which made me immediately fill her pussy with a huge load of cum.

This pic is fairly close to the position she was laying in, legs maybe not as far apart and not as straight on and they were looking from about 15 feet away.
Hot story and great pic Wolf.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2014, 06:22 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Another time at the beach our hotel room was on the ground floor, where you could literally take 5 steps from our balcony/patio and be in the pool. All of the rooms that were ground level at this hotel had floor to ceiling windows like all the normal rooms but with mirrored glass. During the daytime especially there was no way you could see in even with the curtains wide open. The only way you could see into the room was at night if we had lights on and even then you really had to look. Needless to say we spent countless times walking around naked in our room, masturbating, and fucking in front of the windows while we were there. It is kind of a strange feeling being able to see 30+ people no more than 10-15 yards away while doing all kinds of different positions/activities. My wife would cum extra hard if I would mention something about a particular person actually seeing us, or if she was riding me spreading her ass cheeks apart while telling her it was so they could see her tight little asshole. We had a lot of fun sex that week.

The only show anybody got was one night my wife was asleep nude on top of the covers and I left a light on and about a 3 foot gap in the curtains while I went to walk on the beach for a bit. When I left I checked to see how visible she was from the pool deck and saw that if anybody bothered to take a decent look at the window they could see a nice side view of her shaved mound and perky C cups. I didn't see anybody else around the pool area when I left and I ended up only being on the beach for less than five minutes as I really wanted to be able to see if anyone walked by and saw her. I decided I could lean against the railing of the little bridge over the dunes and pretend to be looking at the water while being able to see if anyone walked by our room. A group of about 5 young guys walked past at one point but they were talking and gave no indication of seeing anything, which was disappointing. A couple older teen girls walked by soon after and they were giggling after passing by but I'm not sure it was from seeing my wife.

Finally a middle aged man walked past and he was definitely looking towards the windows. He slowed a little as he passed our room but kept walking and went inside. No more than a few minutes passed and returned and this time stopped right in front of our room to light a cigarette. He stood there casually glancing around every so often but his attention was definitely on the gap in our curtains. He was just finishing the first cigarette when another man about the same age walked up and started talking. They each lit cigarettes and stood smoking and talking and definitely checking out my wife's naked body. I finally decided to make a move and walked casually toward them like I was going to go around the side of the building and back inside so I could see what kind of view they actually had. To my surprise, as I got close, one of them smiled at me and kind of nodded toward the window saying, "Check it out, nice view huh?" I stopped and looked and did a nice double take. My wife had shifted and now had her legs apart and facing more toward the window. You could see her slightly hard nipples and her entire pussy, all the way from her mound to the crack of her ass, with her lips just barely parted enough to see pink. It was a hell of a sight and I told them so. We all stood there looking for a minute while they finished their cigarettes, then one of them muttered "Damn!" and shook his head and they both walked off. I practically raced back to our room and turned off the light and jumped into bed to wake my wife up for some hot sex. I told her what happened and she asked, "Why else did you think I shifted?" which made me immediately fill her pussy with a huge load of cum.

This pic is fairly close to the position she was laying in, legs maybe not as far apart and not as straight on and they were looking from about 15 feet away.

Wolf, Damn man! She is a beauty! Well done!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2014, 06:52 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
AMAZING!! Wolf she is smokin, I dont know I would have smoked if I had the same view.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:42 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
I told her what happened and she asked, "Why else did you think I shifted?" which made me immediately fill her pussy with a huge load of cum.
Gotta love a woman like that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2014, 04:21 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default In front of the windows and behind the wall

Thanks----Great stories.

------------------- Don’t think you have time to read all of the stories I could write. But I will start with a very early one and add a few as I think of them.
-----We married young and bought a tiny one bedroom house. Somehow Dollie got pregnant in 1958. Our new born son got the bedroom and we slept on a sofa bed in the living room. This small block house had windows almost to the floor. Across the alley behind us were two cute little sisters. Let’s just say they were barely 18 to keep this within rules. We weren't much older. The two sisters came over often to visit Dollie. They had a habit of looking in the windows on the side where they walked to our front door, the shorter kitchen window then into the living room. Now that I think about it I wonder why they never knocked at the back door?
----We were extremely horny and fucking every chance we got soon after we met. Maybe that’s how Dollie got pregnant! We slept nude and normally ran around inside naked too. The house was at the far back corner of a standard city lot. The girls often saw us watching TV, eating, and other things nude. Of course with the sofa bed in the living room we were often there fucking. We’d see the girls standing outside the window watching so put on a show for them. We had oral sex and every position we could get in trying to give the girls a good look. This went on many days a week for the five plus years we lived there. After some time they told Dollie they were watching and loved it. Of course, if you have read our other stories you will know many times other naked girls and more sex were involved.
---The kid next door, at least our age, but a few marbles short of a full bag, sometimes snuck up to a window too. He once asked Dollie to give him an emima. She freaked out and sent him home.
-------We camped right from the start. First with a 10x12 wall tent looking much like an old fashioned Army tent. The only way most could see in was when the front entrance flaps were opened. During daylight and early spring when the bugs were not bad we left the screen and flaps opened. Occasionally other campers, usually walking past, could see us having sex and changing clothes.
----Next we got a pop-up type camper. Those have lots of open screen windows. We probably were seen hundreds of times when camping and fucking with it. But after that regular RV trailers and our 5th wheel RV did not have windows easily seen into. I guess we made up for that by having sex outside at picnic tables and other places.
------Lastly we bought a motor home with large windows on each rear side and a full view rear window looking much like a windshield. I’d converted the rear dining area with seating and table to a permanent king sized bed. Great for public sex or for Dollie to tease as we traveled down highways. We owned and used that motor home from 1978 until after we retired in 1994. Lots of sex behind those windows.
-----We also attended many street rod shows over the years staying in small motels. Seems like they all have large picture windows, often nearly to the floor. We loved fucking with the curtains open when other people were near. This also happened for 50+ years so there had to been many voyeurs who watched. Often we knew by their reactions how well they saw. I always checked outside to see how well anyone could see in. This was before tinted windows were popular.
----Nothing to do with being seen through windows but the same ideas. Many times up on motel balconies or just outside on motel patios. In motel pools and hot tubs was another fun place to get naked and fuck. Have you ever heard, through the walls, people in motel rooms next to you having sex or talking? We took this to the next level a few times. Here’s the most memorable and exciting time.
----At a small motel we often visited we got a room at the very end of a U-shaped motel next to the storage area. The other rooms in the front of that wing were rarely used. But the one next to us had a young man staying in it. We knew because as Dollie helped carry our things past his windows to our room he was looking out from behind the curtains as her boobs kept slipping out.
-----Later that evening we could here him talking kinky to a female. Yet we couldn’t hear her voice. We finally realized he was still alone and she was on the phone with him. We heard him talking how he’d like to fuck the older blonde in the room next to him. As we often did, we watched a little TV then jumped in bed right next to his room. We could hear him coughing and seemed like he was near the bedroom wall. The head of our bed was against that wall and moved as I fucked Dollie. Again he was on the phone. This time with a male describing us fucking. Well I had to give him something to talk about. I held the wooden bed head board and poured the meat to Dollie. She yelled and carried on, screaming that she was cuming and it felt great. I was jerking that head board, making it bounce off the wall so badly I thought I would tear the bed apart. Dollie helped by bouncing and screaming for more. I was still pulling and pushing the headboard way after we finished fucking.
---The next morning we heard coughing or some sort of sounds so re-enacted our fucking game. Later when we left for the day we noticed the d****s open next door. Again we heard sounds from behind the thin walls so had another fucking session. I believe we left after that to eat. Were we embarrassed and surprised. An old couple came out of that room and gave us a dirty look. The old woman said something like “you people should be ashamed of yourselves ,” and other things. Actually we were! We had no idea the young guy had left and the room was already rented.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 06-03-2014 at 04:28 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2014, 12:14 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts
Thumbs down Another story

More of a balcony story but still pretty hot. This happened at an apartment complex we used to live in. Our unit was on the second floor and we had a balcony that looked out over the woods behind the complex. Directly underneath our balcony was a patio for the bottom unit. One night about 11pm or so I was sitting out there reading and having a drink in the big reclining deck chair we have. I glance up and notice my wife grinning at me through the sliding glass door in her robe. I smile at her and continue reading. A few sentences later she knocks on the glass and I look up to see her bare ass pressed against the door. I laugh and shake my head at her and keep reading. Again she taps on the door and this time she has her tits out of her robe and against the window. I smile again and notice her nipples got hard from the cool glass when she pulls away. I keep watching her and she mouths "I'm horny" and sticks a hand inside her robe at her pussy. Now I'm intrigued but decide to play it cool to see what she does so I go back to pretend to read while she plays. She makes a face and lets her robe fall open so I can see her rub her clit below a few days growth of bush.

I keep pretending to read all while watching out of the corner of my eye. Next she reaches in her pocket and pulls out her blue rabbit vibrator and begins sucking on it while going to town on her pussy with her fingers. Now she really has my attention and when she notices me paying full attention she turns off the balcony light and I can no longer see her. I'm just about to get pissed when the door slides open and she slips outside, toy still in her mouth. In her other hand she has a pillow that she drops on the floor in front of me. She kneels down, still sucking the toy and playing with her pussy. By now I'm hard as a rock from the show and even though it's pretty dark on our balcony with the lights off I can still see enough to know what she's doing. I pull my cock out of my shorts and start stroking it. Pretty soon she leans forward and turns the toy on in her mouth and lets it bump against my shaft. I stop stroking and let her go to work. She ends up sucking my dick into her mouth with the toy for awhile which feels amazing, stopping only to lick down my shaft and balls or to run the toy up and down the length of my dick.

Almost the whole time she has kept playing with her pussy with one hand but is having a little trouble managing my cock and the vibrator with only one hand. Now she takes the toy and trails it down to her pussy and slides it inside where she can kneel over it on the pillow and sort of ride it, leaving both hands free. She resumes sucking and licking and fondle my balls with one hand while stroking with the other. She is doing a fantastic job and I'm getting close to cumming when she stops and starts getting up. I groan in frustration and she whispers "sorry but my knees can't take the hard deck anymore." But she reaches down and pulls my shorts the rest of the way off leaving me naked from the waist down sitting in the chair. Then she climbs on my lap facing me and straddling my throbbing cock with her robe falling over both of us. I can feel her stubbly bush pressing against my shaft and the steamy wetness of her soft lips over my balls and can't take it anymore. I recline the chair back and lift her up so I can slip my aching dick inside her hot slick pussy. She gasps softly as I let her slide all the way down my full length.

I let her sit there with me balls deep in her pussy a minute and enjoy the feeling. I reach up and push her robe open so I can grab her tits. She leans back and I take in the sight of her large perky C cups sticking out and trail my hands down her smooth stomach to her barely there bush before reaching back and cupping her ass cheeks and pushing her robe open even more. I start using her ass cheeks to move her back and forth on my cock and she shrugs out of her robe, letting it drop to the floor behind her. Now our only means of concealment other than darkness is gone as she rides my cock for all she is worth. I ask her, "What if one of the neighbors walks out back here and sees us?" She moans, "Oh I don't care let them watch!" and cums really hard. As she is cumming she adds, "Maybe then I could have switched my toy for another cock!" and shudders even harder. This is too much for me and I blow my load and she says, "Oh yes pump my pussy full of cum!" as my cock throbs out every last drop. Then she climbs off me and stands up and I can tell a huge gob of cum is about to leak out of her pussy. I tease her that she is about to make a mess so she reaches down and catches it in her hand before smearing it up her stomach and over her tits. She rubs it in and asks innocently, "You mean like this?" Not exactly I manage to mumble out. Still in that innocent voice she states, "Well this is the only way I was going to get cum all over my tits and in my pussy since we don't have any company."

Needless to say we went in and I used round two to shoot a load on her tits, all while reliving the previous session and using her toy. It was extra hot that she exposed herself at home like that, knowing it wouldn't be some random person we would never see again that could see us.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:39 AM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Ft. Myers

Had an experience similar to Wolf86. Wife and I went to Ft. Myers beach one year for an unplanned getaway. Booked a last minute room via Hotwire. Turned out the room was on the second floor facing the beach. You entered from the east side, with the kitchen/dining areas immediately inside the door. Ahead to the left was the living room area with a floor to celling windows and sliding door to a screened balcony. To the right was the entry to the two bedrooms. The spare to the right, the master to the left. The master also had a floor to ceiling windows with a sliding door to the screened balcony. We had spent the day out and about and returned late (about 9:30 - 10) to the room. I made us some drinks and while my wife went to change, I went out on the balcony. It was dark with just the lights from the hotel property below (the pool deck was below and to the left of us). I had stripped off everything but a t-shirt and was laying back in the deck chair when she came out. She sat in the chair next to me. We talked and enjoyed the drinks. She reached over to just place her hand on my leg, but noticed I had no pants. She moved up and found my quickly growing pecker and started to giggle, and comment "Was I crazy sitting out here with no pants on." There was some muffled conversation from below so we figured the folks in the room beneath us were also on their deck.
It didn't take long before she leaned over and was sucking on my dick. This got her excited enough that she lost her inhibition, stood up and stripped off her clothes. Then with me laying on the lounge chair, she straddled my and started to ride. We only went a couple minutes because the wide of the chair grew uncomfortable for her so we got up and moved over to a patio table where I bent her over and took her from behind. We had a clear vie of the shoreline and folks walking along the beach, but with no lights on in our balcony, we were sure no one could see us. Then a boat was coming in to the channel just to our north. As he turned in, he had a flood and was shining it to locate the narrow opening he needed to get to the intercoastal. He swept over our hotel twice. It was quick, but enough to get me thinking, what if someone were looking up at just the right time. That was all I needed.

The next morning, I was up early and sitting naked on the sofa reading, when she came out. She came over to me to say good morning and straddled me. We were kissing and hugging and I began to play with her ass. Soon I was drifting low underneath to try and reach her pussy. She was turned on. Though I had the d****s open sitting on the couch, nothing was going to be seen. But she wanted to move to the bedroom where it was more comfortable. As she lay down, I opened the d****s (under the premise of seeing what a fantastic day it was and did she have any ideas about what we might do later), and moved over to the bed. I lay back and she climbed on riding me cowboy. The positioning of the bed had it about 4 feet from the sliding door and parallel to it, so anyone happening to look up would see her profile bucking up and down. I noticed as she was riding that she would glance to her left to see if anyone were looking up. After a while I decided it was my turn to see what may be out there and rolled her ovr taking her doggie style. What a morning............
Old 06-08-2014, 11:24 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

No idea where the thumbs down came from on my last post... Hmmmm... Must have accidentally hit it since I was typing on my tablet...
The Following User Says Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2014, 11:41 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
More of a balcony story but still pretty hot. This happened at an apartment complex we used to live in. Our unit was on the second floor and we had a balcony that looked out over the woods behind the complex. Directly underneath our balcony was a patio for the bottom unit. One night about 11pm or so I was sitting out there reading and having a drink in the big reclining deck chair we have. I glance up and notice my wife grinning at me through the sliding glass door in her robe. I smile at her and continue reading. A few sentences later she knocks on the glass and I look up to see her bare ass pressed against the door. I laugh and shake my head at her and keep reading. Again she taps on the door and this time she has her tits out of her robe and against the window. I smile again and notice her nipples got hard from the cool glass when she pulls away. I keep watching her and she mouths "I'm horny" and sticks a hand inside her robe at her pussy. Now I'm intrigued but decide to play it cool to see what she does so I go back to pretend to read while she plays. She makes a face and lets her robe fall open so I can see her rub her clit below a few days growth of bush.

I keep pretending to read all while watching out of the corner of my eye. Next she reaches in her pocket and pulls out her blue rabbit vibrator and begins sucking on it while going to town on her pussy with her fingers. Now she really has my attention and when she notices me paying full attention she turns off the balcony light and I can no longer see her. I'm just about to get pissed when the door slides open and she slips outside, toy still in her mouth. In her other hand she has a pillow that she drops on the floor in front of me. She kneels down, still sucking the toy and playing with her pussy. By now I'm hard as a rock from the show and even though it's pretty dark on our balcony with the lights off I can still see enough to know what she's doing. I pull my cock out of my shorts and start stroking it. Pretty soon she leans forward and turns the toy on in her mouth and lets it bump against my shaft. I stop stroking and let her go to work. She ends up sucking my dick into her mouth with the toy for awhile which feels amazing, stopping only to lick down my shaft and balls or to run the toy up and down the length of my dick.

Almost the whole time she has kept playing with her pussy with one hand but is having a little trouble managing my cock and the vibrator with only one hand. Now she takes the toy and trails it down to her pussy and slides it inside where she can kneel over it on the pillow and sort of ride it, leaving both hands free. She resumes sucking and licking and fondle my balls with one hand while stroking with the other. She is doing a fantastic job and I'm getting close to cumming when she stops and starts getting up. I groan in frustration and she whispers "sorry but my knees can't take the hard deck anymore." But she reaches down and pulls my shorts the rest of the way off leaving me naked from the waist down sitting in the chair. Then she climbs on my lap facing me and straddling my throbbing cock with her robe falling over both of us. I can feel her stubbly bush pressing against my shaft and the steamy wetness of her soft lips over my balls and can't take it anymore. I recline the chair back and lift her up so I can slip my aching dick inside her hot slick pussy. She gasps softly as I let her slide all the way down my full length.

I let her sit there with me balls deep in her pussy a minute and enjoy the feeling. I reach up and push her robe open so I can grab her tits. She leans back and I take in the sight of her large perky C cups sticking out and trail my hands down her smooth stomach to her barely there bush before reaching back and cupping her ass cheeks and pushing her robe open even more. I start using her ass cheeks to move her back and forth on my cock and she shrugs out of her robe, letting it drop to the floor behind her. Now our only means of concealment other than darkness is gone as she rides my cock for all she is worth. I ask her, "What if one of the neighbors walks out back here and sees us?" She moans, "Oh I don't care let them watch!" and cums really hard. As she is cumming she adds, "Maybe then I could have switched my toy for another cock!" and shudders even harder. This is too much for me and I blow my load and she says, "Oh yes pump my pussy full of cum!" as my cock throbs out every last drop. Then she climbs off me and stands up and I can tell a huge gob of cum is about to leak out of her pussy. I tease her that she is about to make a mess so she reaches down and catches it in her hand before smearing it up her stomach and over her tits. She rubs it in and asks innocently, "You mean like this?" Not exactly I manage to mumble out. Still in that innocent voice she states, "Well this is the only way I was going to get cum all over my tits and in my pussy since we don't have any company."

Needless to say we went in and I used round two to shoot a load on her tits, all while reliving the previous session and using her toy. It was extra hot that she exposed herself at home like that, knowing it wouldn't be some random person we would never see again that could see us.

Wolf, you my friend are a very lucky man! She is a beauty and has an attitude to match! Well done!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2014, 01:14 AM

My ex was basically a repressed sl*t trapped in a proper Catholic schoolgirl mentality. She would often go from room to room in the house, darting past windows, or open doors half naked, or completely naked. Many times if I knew she was in the garage getting something from the dryer after a shower, I would go to the front and raise the door as quick as possible so whomever passed by could see. She would feign anger but it never lasted.

Fast forward to her niece's wedding, she got hammered at the open bar. Still in her 30's, her body was still sexy, and her movements young. After the wedding reception, many of us retired to the hotel's bar, where even more drinking and dancing followed.

During one dance, her dress somehow got caught, and a ripping sound was heard. The side slit went all the way up to past her hips, showing stocking tops and the side band of high rise panties. Needless to say, I prompted her to dance with anyone who asked.

When we returned to our room, we started fooling about. The d****s were open all the way facing a major hiway. I stripped her completely and led her to the full length glass. She objected slightly until I turned her about, facing the glass, pressed her hard against it and told her , "you are a closet exhibitionist, we both know it, it's time to do it"

Her breasts pressed against the glass I entered her from the rear and pumped while headlights passed. Her mother, snoozing in a chair just in an adjacent room in our suite. She couldn't holler because her mother would have heard.

I would love to pass by her home and see someone new travelling that same path.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s