Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2012, 08:46 PM

Thanked 3,663 Times in 249 Posts
Default At the pool today

At the local pool today I bumped into one of the other mothers from the day care, a slender MILF, in the baby pool, which is shallow, which meant that as she stood up I got a nice view of her pert ass cheeks sticking out of her bathing suit. I love women's swimwear! This is a woman I normally only see to say hello to, dressed in office worker clothes, and today I get to see her bare ass. And this is all somehow socially acceptable. Awesome.

Then later a young girl enters the pool and the crotch of her bikini bottoms have gone wrong somehow and there is half a pussy lip poking out. She's wearing a stupid bikini not suitable for swimming in and constantly worrying about her top slipping, and is completely unaware that whenever she gets out of the pool (which is a lot, for some reason), part of her pussy is on display.

What a good day. It's a shame I can't take a camera into the pool.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:47 AM

Thanked 2,851 Times in 375 Posts

Now every time you see her at the day care, you'll be thinking of that sweet ass. Might be a good time to tell her that you like her in a bikini better. She might give you a one on one look at it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivanb For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 05:57 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Yup, gotta love bikinis.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:23 PM

Thanked 6,126 Times in 208 Posts

Most of our neighborhood belongs to the local club pool. I spent most weekends over the summer checking out the neighborhood wives hoping to see something that I shouldn't.

It finally happened a couple of weeks ago when I was sitting on the side and my neighbor's wife was getting out of the pool. She's a typical suburban housewife, 38 and 3 kids but in still good enough shape to wear a bikini. When she got out, she adjusted her bikini bottom slightly, revealing the side of her light honey brown colored small triangle bush. I had my sunglasses on so I was able to watch the whole thing while it looked like I was watching across the pool.

The pool is closed now for the season -- can't wait for it to reopen in the spring.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:05 AM

Thanks for those great stories, I really wish I had that luck at the pools, just can't seem to get that magical view.

My wife and I have started going a few times a week and despite the large number of attractive females that stretch into the pool and spa in tiny bikinis, I'm yet to catch a slip there.*

What doesn't help is the apparent complete lack of pubic hair that is popular with the younger crowd, a couple of girls bikinis have slid over well past the bikini line as they stepped into the spa, but given me nothing. **

The wife has told me of her findings in the change room showers. It seems the majority of over 30s have fuller bushes or triangles and tend to parade around nude more, while the under 30s are alot more trimmed or shaved completley but are more often trying to cover up around others. Just in case anyone was wondering.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mcnugget For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnugget View Post
Thanks for those great stories, I really wish I had that luck at the pools, just can't seem to get that magical view.

My wife and I have started going a few times a week and despite the large number of attractive females that stretch into the pool and spa in tiny bikinis, I'm yet to catch a slip there.*

What doesn't help is the apparent complete lack of pubic hair that is popular with the younger crowd, a couple of girls bikinis have slid over well past the bikini line as they stepped into the spa, but given me nothing. **

The wife has told me of her findings in the change room showers. It seems the majority of over 30s have fuller bushes or triangles and tend to parade around nude more, while the under 30s are alot more trimmed or shaved completley but are more often trying to cover up around others. Just in case anyone was wondering.
I agree! When I was in my teens I loved going to local pool with friends from school. You always either saw see thru bottoms with bush when wet or my favourite was watching girls getting out of pool and adjusting bottoms. Would often see lovely bush then!

A few years ago girls that were bald were seen as daring and possibly loose of morals, now even good girls shave it all off!

Bring Back Bush!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chesney78 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 07:58 PM

Thanked 1,786 Times in 129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnugget View Post
... The wife has told me of her findings in the change room showers. It seems the majority of over 30s have fuller bushes or triangles and tend to parade around nude more, while the under 30s are alot more trimmed or shaved completley but are more often trying to cover up around others...
Doesn't surprise me. On a vacation several years ago we went to a (public) hot springs in Colorado, can't recall the name of the place. Not nude. You need to shower before you go in, and there was one group shower for each gender. The two teen-aged step-daughters were horrified at the idea of showering in front of strangers and insisted on wearing their suits. According to the ex, they took great pains to cover up while dressing too. She thought it was pitiful and let them know it. Group showering after gym class was required when I went to school. It seems today it's not only not required, but in some cases it's not allowed. Preemptive protection against any future charges of sexual harassment I suppose. I know that's why the girls were uncomfortable with it, they'd never experienced it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to buddy i con For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 10:54 PM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

We had a girl in our senior class who refused to shower after gym for modesty reasons, no one cared. We all go on a senior trip to Destin, one night we sneak away from the chaperones, get some beers and go skinny dipping, she was the 1st one nude. Go figure.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 06:47 PM

Thanked 1,786 Times in 129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
We had a girl in our senior class who refused to shower after gym for modesty reasons, no one cared. We all go on a senior trip to Destin, one night we sneak away from the chaperones, get some beers and go skinny dipping, she was the 1st one nude. Go figure.
Ah... you think the beer might have had something to do with it?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buddy i con For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 03:50 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy I Con View Post
Ah... you think the beer might have had something to do with it?
It always does
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004