Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2012, 02:24 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Great thread!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 10:08 PM

Default Grabbed friend's boob

About a week and a bit ago me and a lady friend (who's just a friend, though be it a very attractive one) were walking out of a train station at night time where we proceded to cross the road while there was still the red flashing man. A car pulled out from around the corner so I promptly stopped and put my hand out to also stop her... I aimed for her shoulder but she turned and I ended up completely cupping her breast. I went white and apologised many, many times, but being the down-to-earth girl she is, she couldn't see what the big deal was about, and laughed it off (quite loudly) telling me to chill out.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:05 AM

Default With intent

Aaaahhhh, the fine innocent days when in middle school I would feel up the tight asses of the cutest girls in my class!! In the crush at the door to leave at the end of class I could always be counted on to grab a tush because in the crowd the girl couldn't tell who was doing it!
The girls would mostly clench their cheeks together so I couldn't get a good feel---but the best time was when one lovely brunette just went with it and I remember those soft, warm cheeks even today!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pgallupo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 02:28 PM

Thanked 23,615 Times in 1,097 Posts

This happened to me while in high school.

One day, in a break, I was rushing down the floor stairs. While I was coming close to ground and ready to make a U turn for the next set of stairs I just realized two of my class friends are just standing on the middle of the turn point and chatting. (1 m and 1 f) Because I was running and did not want to stop I decided to pass between them. But thanks to marble floor, while try to take my turn just through them my foot slipped. I know I was about to fall down and totally with a reflex I sway my hand to grab something, anything, to hold. And that thing tuned out to be the tit of my female class mate. I literally grab her whole left breast to regain my balance. It happened so fast that even she realised what happened after all is over. of course knowing that was totally un-intentional she could not say anything.

For the curious ones; Among all other girls in our class she was one with big breats. Not soo big but when compared the other for that age she had pretty developed ones. Enough developed to help me stop my falling
Old 12-01-2013, 06:06 PM

Thanked 4,149 Times in 69 Posts
Default Wife's Story

Years after marriage my wife told me of an experience she suffered while swimming with classmates.
There was a small group that went out to a secluded beach for the day. She kinda liked one of the guys. He was a bit of a shy type. She wore a tiny bikini wanting to show off a bit and impress.

The group were playing in the water together splashing and having flirting type fun. Less than waist deep when this happened.

She suddenly felt this guy become aggressive. He came up from behind her putting his arm around her chest. He
ran his hand across and over her breasts for a quick little exploration, and exposure of her tits.

His bold move had her completely stunned. His arm locked around her breasts pinning her body to his chest.
She felt his other hand instantly slip down the front of her bikini bottoms and over her pussy. His hand moving
over her lips, fingers finding her clit. He moved a finger up inside her, probing carefully feeling.

It happened quickly and so unexpectedly she didn't know how to react to his bold actions. She froze still letting him touch her body, her mind in a daze. She had went to the beach that day hoping she would gain his attention. This however was much more than she intended.

Gaining her senses she looked up. There stood her shy guy. He stood just some few feet away watching this happening to her, seeing her tits exposed, her pussy being touched.

She quickly pulled away realizing it was another guy. It was an arrogant guy she did not like at all that was feeling her up, and down. She was flushed with embarrassment.

Nothing more happened.

But hearing this did stir my naughty mind.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:03 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife told me of a couple of incidents. When we were first married we went to my company Christmas party, it was a little weird because I didn't really know hardly anyone there, the company I worked for had been absorbed by this bigger company and I had already found another job. My wife and I went because it was free food and booze at a nice restaurant.

I found a couple of people I knew and was with them having a good time soaking up the booze, my wife said she was going to go say hello to a friend of her father's that she recognized. She was gone for a bit, came back and said it was time to go, she was tired. So we went home.

A few weeks later we are snuggling in bed and she brings up that party. She said she when she went to say hello to that older guy who knew her father, she was chatting with him, he was obviously drunk, they were standing in a rather dark corner and he started telling her how beautiful she had grown up. Then he put his arm around her, she said she thought it was a friendly hug, and he started kissing her on the mouth, he took his hand and ran it up under her skirt and went right to her panties. He started whispering in her ear how hot she was and put his fingers under the elastic and was rubbing her clit then entering her. She said between the scotch she had been drinking, the shock and arousal, she was almost paralyzed. She said it felt incredible for about 30 seconds, then panic and outrage surfaced, she punched him very hard right on his nose, he let go, she saw he was bleeding and she came to me.

I asked her why didn't she tell me, she said she was afraid I'd end up in jail. I was pissed, but found it pretty arousing too.

Another time was at a Halloween costume party, she was wearing a toga made out of a pillowcase with arm holes, I remember it was pretty short and all she had on under it was panties, no bra. She said she was dancing with a friend of ours and the whole dance was a wresting match, he kept feeling her boobs and butt. I couldn't complain, I used to do the same thing to other women at those parties.
Old 12-16-2013, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyjill View Post
I had gone to the pub with hubby to watch the local derby, the pub was packed, as we were trying to make our way to the bar I felt a hand on my arse , squeezing my left cheek quite hard through my leggings, as I took a step forward the hand went further under my arse, between my legs and started to rub my pussy pushing hard against my labia , I could feel myself getting very wet, and whoevers hand was between my legs must have felt the wetness on his hand and fingers, we finally got to the bar, I never had a clue who had been groping me.
wowww so did you like that?
Old 12-16-2013, 10:07 AM

my gf said she was groped a few times whe she went to school....her reaction was very simple....she kicked them in her favorite target...in the balls! a direct kick/knee and she hadn't more any problems
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imcuriousguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2013, 10:00 AM

Default Crowds

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57ChevyBelair View Post
The passing of the young child to a big breasted woman brings back some great memories. I always enjoyed the freebie! Another memory is a time I was walking in Yankee stadium carrying a cup holder with two beers in it. I was carrying it chest high and was in human "bumper to bumper traffic." I spotted a big breasted young woman and as we passed I was able to slide the back of my hand holding the cup holder across her entire breast. It was a great move that I would love to have a chance to try again.
I use the "drink technique" all the time when I am in a crowd. Doesn't matter whether it is a bottle or a cup. just hold it "tit high" for whomever you are passing and it is easy to get a backhand brush of both tits. Hardly anyone ever realizes it is intentional and you get to feel tits of all sizes.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bidad114 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2013, 10:43 AM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 77 Posts

I was at mardi gras getting a hand grenade. There was a black girl next to me ...probably in her mid 20s. I place my hand at my side - her back was facing me. I was a bit drunk so I decided to try my luck and I cupped her boot albeit gently; she didn't react. I kept my hand their gently squeezing and then moved to the horizontal cleft under her butt and kept it there; she didn't react. I kept massaging and squeezing her ass all the while I was there. After I got my drink I left although thanks to mardi gras and the rush the drink took quite some time to get there - I didn't really mind it
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pulsarad For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416