uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-14-2023, 07:34 AM

Thanked 2,645 Times in 611 Posts
Default bar fun

we used to goto our fav bar. Neighborhood bar, usually jus a few regulars there. We sat at the bar on stools. she in short skirt and button up top, no undies.
I'd turn her to face me and spread her thighs enuf to get my knees in between. As we talked and drank I'd rub the outside of her thighs easing the hem of her skirt higher and higher.
I cud see her wet pussy and the guys behind wud peer around my back and look at her pussy, too.
Other times she'd stand beside me as I sat on bar stool. I'd caress her ass cheeks easing her dress hem higher and higher til her whole ass was on display.
I'd spread her cheeks and run my finger up and down her ass crack n down til I was fingering her pussy.
Man, where we watched.
often we'd leave and there'd a puddle on the bar stool or on the floor. She's say 'but, what about that?' I'd say, 'don't worry about it, they won't care!!'
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2023, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddy3 View Post
we used to goto our fav bar. Neighborhood bar, usually jus a few regulars there. We sat at the bar on stools. she in short skirt and button up top, no undies.
I'd turn her to face me and spread her thighs enuf to get my knees in between. As we talked and drank I'd rub the outside of her thighs easing the hem of her skirt higher and higher.
I cud see her wet pussy and the guys behind wud peer around my back and look at her pussy, too.
Other times she'd stand beside me as I sat on bar stool. I'd caress her ass cheeks easing her dress hem higher and higher til her whole ass was on display.
I'd spread her cheeks and run my finger up and down her ass crack n down til I was fingering her pussy.
Man, where we watched.
often we'd leave and there'd a puddle on the bar stool or on the floor. She's say 'but, what about that?' I'd say, 'don't worry about it, they won't care!!'
My gf and I love going to bars and clubs as well. I love having her wear super low cut shirts with no bra so other guys can get a nice look at her boobs. Especially after we start drinking and dancing she lets me put my hands up her shirt, which she doesn't realize makes her shirt more easy to see down but I've noticed that the other guys there can definitely tell.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2023, 01:12 AM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default last visit

On my wifes sisters last visit to see us in Nashville,,,,,they went out for Sports Bars Happy Hour ---2 days-- dressed in really short loose skirts w thigh highs and heels, showing ALOT of braless cleavage, (especially the sister in laws 34Cs......they never paid for a drink and only got a little groped on their thigh high legs........
ME and the Brother in Law were out to at different places, but found them downtown at a bar teasing the Country Music tourists, dancing and twirling their skirts, and playing pool w a little too much bend overs the table....we just drank and watched,, erotic...
Old 07-22-2023, 10:59 PM

Clubbing is one of our favorite things to do. She dresses sexy and then sees who will come on to her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mhoncho For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 09:14 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default another

Last in law visit Thanksgiving, they did the same as above story...actually usually every visit they go downtown to tease the boys....

When we visit them in Charleston, they do it there too.....usually at the NAVY bars.....
Old 03-01-2024, 06:35 AM

Default Hogs n heifers

Some years ago we where going vegas for the first time and a friend of ours recommended hogs and heifers,it was midweek so pretty quiet when the barmaids heard our accents we are English and and as it was quietism having a good chat with the bar staff and I think his name was Tony the bouncer Shaz asked what all the bras hanging behind the bar where and we where told the story.Shaz was asked if she wanted to donate hers Shaz was still a little shy back then but agreed not realising she would need to dance on the bar,up she got and had a great time then the bat maid dancing with her whispered to her Shaz looked nervous but nooded the barmaid then reached under her top and removed her bra before stickend those little stickers o er her nipples still covered by her t shirt Shaz was given her bra back and told to toss it onto the antlers behind the bar,after several attempts she succeeded turned back towards the room looked nervous grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and raised it flashing her boobs, a few whistles and cheers from the bar made her blush before being helped down by Tony.
I think that was the first time she’d had done anything like that but not the last
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Leyther1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2024, 04:14 PM

I was traveling and went to a bar to kill time since the meeting was over early. I sat and talked to the bartender and he gave me a couple of drinks. The place was packed when I got there, but it was getting late and most of the people had left. I was wearing a short skirt and a button up blouse. I had opened an extra button at some point because I liked the way the bartender was trying to look down my blouse. Two of his buddies came over and they were trying to buy me drinks. I didn't want to get too drunk so I was going slow. The guy who bought me a drink I would allow him to pat my butt. Before he bought the drink I had stopped him. It was funny after a while both had their hands on my butt at the same time. I asked if they were gay and they would jerk their hands back. The bartender came over and said it was private time and the bar was closed. There were still a lot of people there. He asked if I would get up on the bar and do a little dance. I said why not and I slipped my shoes off and the guys lifted me up on the bar. They put on some music and I started dancing. At first the guys would lean over when I was close and look up my skirt. But as I danced I unbuttoned it and rolled the waist so it was short they didn't need to lean over. When the song ended the bartender said the skirts not doing much but slowing you down why not take it off. The next song started and I slipped the skirt off. Then the people started cheering and saying take it off so I took my blouse off.

The guys started holding up money and waving it so I squatted down and they would shove it in my panties along with a little feel. The song ended and the next one started but the bartender held up a shot it was hot and I was thirsty so I squatted down to take the shot and drink it. While I was drinking the shot he unhooked my bra. I jumped up holding it for a few minutes as I danced. Then I pulled it off and threw it to the guys. I was offered another shot and when I bent down to take it someone pulled my panties down. I danced two more songs on the bar naked.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kimberly22 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia