uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,641 Times in 6,172 Posts
Default a public nudity photographer's funny dream.....

(a funny true story about a very weird dream I had last night)...

As everyone knows, I love to take photos at public nudity events. I love it so much, that the experience frequently creeps into my dreams. Lord knows how many times I have stumbled upon unexpected public nudity in my dreams, and have tried to photograph it! Lord knows I've tried! Usually, the camera doesn't work, or I forgot to bring it, or, or....or....you get the point. But then also, eventually it dawns on me that I am asleep, and that i am not taking "real" photos anyway. So, the whole experience is futile, and I curse that this has happened and that this nakedness don't REALLY occur in real life. Anyway, last nights dream was similar to those in the past, but with a new twist: I actually "figured out" a way around my problems"! Or so I thought Yeah, it seems I "figured out" a way to take "real" photos, or in other words photos that would actually be in my camera when I woke up later that morning! Want to find how i did this? read on....

OK, so the dream unfolded like this: I was driving around my old home town with my uncle (who is about ninety and is a nice guy but hardly the type to be trolling for nudes in public places) when we drove by the local ballfields. There were dozens of soccer fields, and tonight it seemed there must have been some kind of tournament involving high school aged girls. Every field was in use, and all the players were beautiful young teenage girls. Time to check it out! I parked and walked over to the nearest field whereupon I quickly realized that a sizable number of girls were playing topless! I walked to the next field. More topless girls were playing, and also, some girls were just hanging out on the sidelines and posing topless. Wow! OK, this was too good to be true, so I raced back to the car to get my camera. But it was at that point, as usual, that it dawned on me: I'M ASLEEP, YOU IDIOT! THIS IS A DREAM! THE CAMERA WILL NOT REALLY RECORD THE PICS THAT YOU TAKE. THIS IS FUTILE!! (as has happened many time before). Despite this, I got the camera out of the car anyway, and fiddled with it while my uncle watched. "Hey, wait a minute" I thought. Mmmm......what would happen if........mmmmm.....

I've got an idea....

So I turned to my Uncle who had been sitting patiently in the car waiting for me to return. I had just finished taking a few test pics to verify my theory that because I was asleep, my camera would not actually record any pics that I take. Again I aimed the camera at a random scene and snapped. Again - no pic was actually recorded. Its true, I lamented. But maybe, just maybe, my uncle could step in and help. Maybe HE could take the pics for me! What a great idea! So I turned to him and carefully explained that because I was asleep, I could not take pics, but because HE was awake (it was my dream, not his!), he could take "real" pics that would be in my camera when i woke up after the dream. (Usually at this point, i fear I will wake myself up so I hurredly handed him my camera and asked him to take a few pics to test my theory). My Uncle seemed skeptical, but agreed to try it. He took my camera and snapped a few random pics. Then we both huddled over the camera to see if I was right. And BINGO! It was true! Pics snapped by my Uncle were "real" pics, visibly stored in the camera for all eternity! Finally, I was going to wake up happy! MY uncle would go snap the pics, and then later when I woke up, I would be able to go over to my camera where they would still be there for me to upload to OCC for you all to enjoy!! Lets get to work!!

Anyway, as everyone knows, dreams tend to sort of fall apart at points like these, or the action shifts, or whatever. My uncle and I did walk over to the ballfields together. We did see lots more topless girls. But somehow, I remained behind that camera, not him. Funny, 'cause he was eager to help, despite being a rather conservative sort. But somehow, the scheme sort of fell apart from this point on just like the dream itself. Pity - because it held so much promise and the girls were so cute and everything. Pity to miss out on another golden opportunity. So yeah, i did haul the camera over to the ballfields, but seeing as though I was still asleep, my pics didn't make it back to the real world. Thwarted once again...

And then all of a sudden it was the next day and I was with my brother, not my uncle. "Hey wait a minute" I thought - isn't today "national go topless day?" Lets go check it out! Eternally optimistic, my heart quickened once again.

I never learn, do I......??

And so ended the dream. BTW - so what happened to the test pics my Uncle took that did actually get recorded in my camera when mine failed to do so? Were they still there in my camera when i got up this morning?

Well......um......actually......(lots of great ideas have been born in dreams that later turned out to be, well....not such great ideas....)

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 08-08-2010 at 03:27 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia