Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2017, 10:22 PM

Thanked 45,024 Times in 1,651 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmrsfun55 View Post
I am glad you liked the story. My first wife and I were married at 21 and divorced at 22 it was simply a maturity thing. Sharing her with my best friend awakened my voyeuristic cuckold wife sharing tendencies that I luckily have experienced and share with my current wife.
Love your stories, would love to hear more of your experiences with your current wife.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:15 AM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Grits

My wife and I met at a swing group meet... she was a regular member, and I was a guest... we flirted, but didn't fuck as I was a voyeur - oral only guest by their rules.... but I watched her in action, and asked her out. After a yr of dating, we got married and its been great since.... YES we actually met at a swing meet... So her past was obvious to me, as was mine to her.. so there was no problem,,, our attitudes matched.
This is her when we were dating.
Attached Thumbnails
img20151009_21143978.jpg  
Old 07-25-2017, 11:57 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I am so turned on when my ex (that I'm now fucking again) tells me about when she was with the 29 year old guy. She loves to talk about how much he came inside her. She said that he could fuck her 5 times in an hour and that when she woke up in the morning and saw all of the cum on her sheets, it got her insane and made her wake him up to fuck. In another post, I wrote about how I saw him pounding her. It was unbelievable to see your ex-wife getting her pussy destroyed. One time when I was sexting with her late at night (she always sent me such hot texts at like 1am telling me about how wet her pussy was b/c she didn't have the guy over when she had the kids), when I was still with my ex-girlfriend, she asked me if I would ever come over after the kids were asleep. She would then taunt me with stories about how many guys she had fucked because she knew I couldn't resist it. Her ex even posted a photo that is the best I have ever seen.

I never loved fucking her as much as I did after we split up. Watching her fuck that young guy made me so much more attracted to her. That is one perfect pussy after three kids.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:13 PM

Default For me friend=For her ex lover

Before we were in a relationship my girlfriend slept with a guy i know.
A few months later, I asked him how long they were together.
He told me they were never together.My girlfriend told him he can use her for sex.
They met every night and had sex in her car.sometimes she gave him blowjob or handjob
she had sex in her shirt,remove her only when guy want to cum on her tits.
most of the times he cum on her face or into her mouth.
They stopped two days before i had sex with her.

She also had sex with my coworker.He was 11 years older than her and had one kid.
He was brother of her friend.
He was friend with her dad and she was friend of his wife.Every day during the week he wait in the car.
When she came, she took her home.They always stopped and had sex on the back seats.
She was barely 18 years old.He convinced her to use birth control pills.She never use them before.
He creampie her pussy three days later after they had first sex.They slept together seven month.
He cum inside her pussy every day ,before he went home to his wife.
In the evening they usually went for a walk so she could gave him a blowjob in the forest.
When he came into her mouth, she swallowed.She didnt like cum.
but she like to give blowjob.For seven months, he filled her pussy and cum all over her body before they finished.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:30 AM

My wife did some crazy things in her youth. She didn't volunteer any stories, to be honest I pried them out of her, making her feel guilty. That was a long time ago and I admit I went about it wrong. When I did this, it would frustrate me so badly and give me an erections at the same time. I've mellowed out a lot since then, but it makes things like this harder to talk about.

She was a beautiful, busty teen when we met, and she's still beautiful. She gave it away easy, which to be honest is probably why I liked her to begin with.

One story in particular that stands out to this day involved an Internet hookup. I mean the old school, 1st generation AOL Chat on a dialup connection. And she was really stupid about it. She talked to this guy that picked her up at her parents door (they weren't home). He drove to a liquor store and bought her the drink of her choice, then drove her right back to his place. She said the house was filled with family pictures (this guy had kids her age).

And he didn't waste any time, after she finished a drink, he came onto her and started pulling her clothes off. She went back at his zipper and he stood up and said he would be right back. He came back with an old school camcorder, to which she said no way. He said he would never show a soul, and she actually believed him. So he gets shots of her sucking his dick, while he sat on the couch,,,directing her to look up, luck his balls,etc. Then he fucked her from behind.

She said frim pick up to drop off, she was gone about 2 hours. I first pried this out of her in about 17 years ago, and I cant lie, I've searched the net for this vid ever since, I don't believe he just put it up.
Old 09-08-2017, 06:49 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

my ex-wife (who I am now fucking again and it's better than ever by far after our experiences) lost her virginity in the backseat of a car to an 18 year old college freshman football player when she was 13. She loves big dicks and after we split up, she fucked a 6'5" black dude who she said was at least 10" and as thick as a soda bottle (i'm big, but not that big!) Most of the time she was with a 26 year old Spanish guy. She is 50 now, but easily looks 30. I ask her about both all the time and tells me everything on the phone and during sex. She said that the first time she saw JB's (the black guy) cock, she couldn't imagine how she could fit it inside. He was her first black guy, and they made out at a bar before he took her home. Dianna described how wet she was and he got it in. She said it was amazing at first, but he didn't know how to use it! She said when she looked down at her lips after, it was like a bus drove through. They did it a few times, but D got bored of him. But she still talks about how huge it was. She asks me to tell her about my ex (a mom from the kids' school who was gorgeous and talks about sex to everyone anywhere, including my ex-wife. She told Dianna "OMG, you have to admit he is incredible in bed! D was shocked and walked away.)

The young Spanish dude had a very long, but skinny cock and it was curved upward. Dianna talks about how much he could cum, and she even picked up a phone call from me when they were fucking. I find it all so hot when she talks about it.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:50 AM

Thanked 3,068 Times in 121 Posts

I found this out just a couple of days ago.

My wife had well hung boyfriend named Kirk. I've written about her fixation with his 10 inch cock.

She told me she broke up with him back in college around 1976 and hadn't talked to him since.

Well the other day she let it slip.

She mentioned she stopped to see him on the way to a job interview during her senior year in 1978. He was working in a town about halfway from the university and the town she had the interview in, it was a long way, maybe 300 miles across the state.

She said, I just stopped to say hi.

I asked her what day she left for the interview and she absentmindedly said Monday. I remember her telling me how she got the phone call that she was hired on a Thursday the day after the interview.

Really, Monday? Why did you leave so early when the interview was on Wednesday I asked.

She was caught.

OK, I stayed with him Monday and he took Tuesday off. I drove to the interview early Wednesday.

Just catching up on old times is that it? I asked.

She got a little pissed off and said, you know damn well why I was there.

I had to have that cock one more time, well actually about 8 more times before I left.

We met just six days later.

I asked her why she didn't stay with him. She said the problem was Kirk's cock was attached to Kirk and he could be a real ass. If I could put his cock on you I would.

Careful what you say, you might get your feelings hurt but I've grown used to her talking about the big boys she used to have and that even though she considers mine small, it gets the job done.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to frodobaggins19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 07:54 PM

Thanked 3,068 Times in 121 Posts

Another story from her past, the first time she had a cock.

It was in the summer between her freshman and sophomore year. She went to visit her girlfriend. No one was home except her friend's older brother who had just graduated.

Rob told her to come in and wait, that Debbie would be home soon. He suggested they go into the basement to watch TV while she waited.

She was pretty naive at the time and went downstairs with him.

They started making out and he pulled his cock out and then stripped her totally naked. She had never seen a cock before except for a couple of Playgirl magazines.

She was terrified. He was hard and tried to put it in her but it was way too big. Remember she'd never touched, sucked or seen a real cock before.

After a few frustrating minutes Rob said just stroke it a while. She put both hands on it, like holding a baseball bat and said there were still three or four inches left. There was not way a virgin could handle a cock that huge.

Instead she jacked him with both hands and he convinced her to suck the tip for a while. He shot cum all over her hands, stomach and the furniture before he was finished.

She was genuinely terrified. She thought all cocks were this big and that it would hurt so bad if she was penetrated.

A few weeks later she learned the truth. One of the cool kids in town took an interest in her and she ended up in a guy name Bruce's house when his parents were gone.

She was scared to death that he would hurt her with his cock but when they were finally naked she discovered it was only about three inches long erect. She took not just the head, but the entire cock in her mouth with no problem.

He got on top of her and started pumping. She innocently asked if he was in, which really pissed him off.

He came quick and tried to pull out but shot cum all over her pussy hair. He was so small he didn't even break her hymen.

A tale of two cocks you might say. She learned over the next year that they come in all kinds of sizes and shapes.

Busy girl.
Old 03-19-2020, 06:37 PM

My wife once told me, how she had her first blowjob.
She went out with two male friends of her class. All three were virgins. At that age, they drank outside in a park on a bench a lot of alcohol (be aware, we live outside the USA. It's legal to drink in public and with the age of 16).
It was summer. She only wore a bra under her hoody jaket.
So there she was, alone with two guys. After she got tipsy, she got horny und just unzipped her jacket in front of both. They bothwere astonished and yelled: hell yeah!

It went not long until they put their hands under her bra and played with her boobs. One of her friend went downwards with his hand and slowly went into her pants. He feeled her passion so he began to finger her.

She was then so horny, that she pushed him on the bench und opened his trausers. He was very hard. She put his cock out of his pants and gave him a handjob. After a while she lowered her head and put her lovely lips around his cock. During she was blowing him the other guy just still was playing with her tits.
She begged them to fuck her. She wanted to try that so badly. But they denied it. They didn't want to lose their virginity like this.

Unfortunately the story ends here. She never told me more... I wonder, if he came and how.
Attached Thumbnails
26004244.jpg  
Old 01-15-2021, 02:25 PM

Thanked 3,129 Times in 254 Posts
Default Seeing a woman fuck is probably the best way to first meet her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
My wife and I met at a swing group meet... she was a regular member, and I was a guest... we flirted, but didn't fuck as I was a voyeur - oral only guest by their rules.... but I watched her in action, and asked her out. After a yr of dating, we got married and its been great since.... YES we actually met at a swing meet... So her past was obvious to me, as was mine to her.. so there was no problem,,, our attitudes matched.
Meeting your wife at a swingers' group and watching her fuck must have told you a lot about her right away, apparently all for the good. In my case, the first time I ever laid eyes on the girl I would marry it was at a beach party and she was just then lifting her self off the cock of a guy she'd been screwing cowgirl-style. (Of course, I noticed her pretty smile, as well as her lips!) She and the guy were the only ones naked, everyone else was in swim suits or shorts, and it was not a nude beach. Anyway, after seeing her fuck two more guys, I figured she wasn't exclusive with any one person, so I introduced myself, we got along fine, and as they say, the rest is history. Meeting her that way put everything out in the open right away, and there was no reason for her to withhold anything about her past.

Last edited by MFN; 01-15-2021 at 02:28 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d