uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-05-2017, 03:55 PM

Thanked 5,135 Times in 246 Posts
Default Kind of a stretch, but

Last night I was watching a baseball game on television. I always spend a lot of my attention looking for good looking women in the stands. I noticed a young woman who would show up in the picture when the station was showing a close-up of a right handed batter. She had nice breasts, and a young baby wrestling in her lap, and was wearing a vee- necked tee shirt. So, of course I kept an eye out for her, and lo and behold, she started breast feeding. She didn't have any kind of cover-up, she just pulled the shirt down and the kid latched on. It was amazing; you could see a lot of her breast, and she fed the kid several times during the game, using both boobs. I was hoping to see the moment when she pulled the shirt down and her nipple was exposed, but the timing was never right. I wonder if the camera man or one of the guys in the control room ever caught that.
All in all, it was pretty amazing, and to top it off, my team won.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:48 AM

Thanked 3,916 Times in 185 Posts
Default Dropping from wife's nipples

Just after breastfeeding our younger one...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki-byboss-suckedmilk.jpg  
Old 10-31-2017, 08:21 PM

Thanked 16,091 Times in 1,115 Posts

It's been a long time since my wife and I have had friends who are breastfeeding given we and all our friends are reaching 40+, but my wife has two lifelong best friends who had babies within a week of each other, and they are both breastfeeding moms. They are the type of women to put their careers before kids, so they are both 41 and having their babies.

The friends both live out of town, so they both flew into their home town (where we live) to all see each other. They both came without their husbands.

The Shy friend showed up a day before the other one. She came to our house, and my wife and I were in the living room when she needed to nurse, and she nursed with a nursing cover, as I expected she would. She nursed a half dozen times that day, all with her cover. She stayed the night at our place and nursed with a cover several times the next morning, too.

The Carefree friend showed up in the early afternoon, dropped her stuff down, announced that she had to feed the baby, and within one minute of arriving, out came her breasts, both of them, feeding the baby while keeping the unused breast uncovered. My wife and Shy friend had very startled looks on their faces, but I expected Carefree friend to act exactly that way, so I don't know why the other two were so shocked.

Later in the afternoon, Shy friend would keep nursing with a cover while Carefree friend would just whip them out. I couldn't care less about seeing Carefree friend over and over, but I was getting curious about Shy friend, and I felt badly about being so curious.

Later that night, all three women had pajamas on (my wife, Shy friend, and Carefree friend). Carefree friend took her top completely off to nurse one more time for the evening, and Shy friend took her top completely off, too! My wife said, "Gnome, don't look!" and I turned away, but Shy friend said, "Gnome, it's okay to look," so I looked.

My heart was beating so fast that it almost came out of my chest. I felt weird for getting so excited, but her nursing was presented as off-limits to observers because of all her covering while at our house, and now her breasts were out, not to mention the Carefree friend was topless with a baby, too.

But it got better. Both women stayed completely topless while changing the babies, too, even though they were done nursing, then the held their babies on their chests until they fell asleep, both women still topless.

Shy friend then passed her baby to me and she put her top on. Carefree friend went into the guest room and put the baby down and came out topless with her arms over her breasts to get her top back, which seemed kind of funny given the way she was the whole day.

The next day, Carefree friend had a super early flight and she left before I was even up, and Shy friend nursed a few more times without her cover, but she was careful not to show anything.

I felt flattered that they were so comfortable around me, though! My wife has been teasing me every since.
Old 10-16-2018, 10:50 PM

Thanked 16,091 Times in 1,115 Posts

A friend of ours had a baby a few days ago. (Being in our 40s with kids almost in their teens, I don't understand it, but more power to her and her husband, I guess. They already have an 11 yo!)

We went to their house today. When we arrived, the new mom was sitting on the couch, pumping and topless. It didn't make us uncomfortable, but my wife asked if she wanted us to wait. The friend said, "No, come in!"

So we sat on the couches with the friend and her husband while she pumped. I didn't stare, but I noticed. My wife stared the entire time, though. Her eyes never left her friend's breasts.

Then when her friend was done pumping, she remained completely topless for almost an hour on the couch, even got up at one point to go to the bathroom, came back to the couch, still topless. My wife's eyes never left her friends breasts, still.

She did eventually put a top on, but not for a long time.

Driving home, my wife asked me, "Aren't you going to mention our topless friend?" I said, "Nah, but I was amused how you just stared at her boobs for two hours and didn't even blink!" My wife said, "I did? I didn't even realized I was looking at all!"
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2018, 04:58 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

My Wife breastfed both our kids but was always really discreet about it. She would never do it in front of another man, even close friends and sent her Dad out the room once when he walked in on her.
The reverse is true from other female friends - one of my oldest female friends is currently breast feeding and thought nothing on popping her (E cup) breast out for me to see whilst getting her young one ready for a feed - I suppose the fact that I've seen, played with and cum all over those breasts in a previous life means she has fewer inhibitions around me, but the fact we are both married and it's been 15 years since we last fooled around made it a huge thrill for me.

Another female friend of mine was b-feeding a few years back and I realised that it was the perfect opportunity for me to get a look at her boobs - I've always lusted after her, but she met her (now) husband when we were 16 and they've been together every since - unfortunately for me, as she was ready to pop out her boob, my wife was in the room and made me avert my gaze :-(
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2018, 09:35 AM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default A Long time ago

A casual female friend of mine who is with me this morning came in my room as I was reading this thread. She reminded me of an occasion that happened years ago when we were dating in hippie days. A can't believe I hadn't remembered it myself.

We were visiting a gal friend of ours who had recently had a child that she was breast feeding. The gal had a t-shirt on and my friend pointed out to her that it appeared she was leaking milk as there was a wet spot on her t-shirt where one of her nipples was. She responded that she has this problem regularly, but doesn't like to pump the excess the kid doesn't drink.

So she lifts up her t-shirt and milks the leaking breast into a towel. My gal went on to ask her various things about breast feeding including what did the milk taste like. The gal then takes her t-shirt up and offers my girl a taste. My gal looks at me with this strange look and says she "didn't know about that". The gal offered again and I told her go ahead.

Hesitantly my gal leaned over and took her nipple in her mouth and licked a couple drops of her breast and backed away. The gal said go ahead and suck some of it out so you get a good taste of it. Adding it wouldn't cause her kid to go hungry. This time my girl shyly took a couple sucks on it, backed away and said how good it tasted then sucked on it again for a good minute.

Well by now I'm sitting there watching this getting a hard-on. After my gal backed away she thanked her for the "experience". The gal looked at me and asked if I wanted to try it also. I looked at my girl and she didn't protest, but didn't encourage me. I said sure and moved over to her kneeling in front of her. I said I think I am going to like this and put my mouth over the other breast and started sucking.

I thought it was tasty and a very cool experience. I pulled away after a short drink of it and she said go ahead try some more. I leaned back in and enjoyed it for a good minute. Of course I was hard as a rock. She asked me how I liked it to which I responded it was a neat and arousing experience. She said, I know I could feel your dick against my leg as you were sucking.

After we left my gal and I had great sex with a whole lot of tit sucking on my part. I was at the gal's place a couple times later, but she told me there would not be breast feeding me unless my gal was present. But it never happened again.
Old 10-18-2018, 04:38 PM

Thanked 4,664 Times in 416 Posts

In the year 2000 my girlfriend had baby and it was about 6 weeks afterward my best friend was over and we had dinner. Right after dinner my girlfriend said it was time to feed the baby. So she done it right there in front of us. I didn't mind and she didn't mind but my friend was at first taken aback. He had never been in this situation before. I have been in this situation many times with many women (Not all my girlfriends) But anyway My girlfriend produced more milk than I had ever seen; even in videos. More than what the baby could take.

My girlfriend was 21 at the time. Very thin, about 115lbs after birth. Very pretty and she did not lose her shape after the birth. In fact she was very hot. But her tits had to be about DDD or maybe bigger. Im not good at guessing cup size. I just know I could not get both hands around one tit at the base. She had these huge tits on this tiny and thin body. it was a true sight to behold.

So here she is feeding the baby and When the baby had enough, she said here, take the baby! So I took the baby and she took off her shirt in front of us. As she stood there milk was steadily streaming out of both breasts. I had never seen anything like it. She was bent over slightly so it wouldn't get all over her. My friend was shocked. I told my friend to get a cup so we could save it for the baby. He hurriedly ran into the kitchen and came back handing her the cup. She said, "GET ANOTHER ONE!". He ran back and got another. She filled each cup about a 1/4 full just from holding the cups there and not squeezing her breasts.

We talked about what had just happened and how she said she produces so much milk. I said something about how much I like drinking straight from the tap. We all laughed and he said something about wanting to taste. I said if she is cool I am. he asked her and she said yes. He then went straight to it. After about two or three seconds he came up and said, "WOW! I like that!" then said to her can I have some more? She said yes, but this time it was different. This time he cupped both tits and got into it and was being sensual. She was getting into it also. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back and moaned. I started getting a hard-on watching. I had put the baby to bed earlier and so I got closer to get a better look. She looked at me and gave her a loving smile and she got back into it again. I reached over and started sucking her other breast and milk gushed into my mouth. She started moaning louder this time. My friend backed away and watched as I sucked on her other breast and said something about how he was turned on. He asked her if she wanted to see how turned on he was and she said yes. He then undone his pants and his huge cock sprang out. I was surprised at that but she immediately reached out grabbed it it and put it into her mouth and started sucking it with enthusiasm.

I was surprised at this also. I sat back in my chair ans pulled out my cock and started jacking off as I watched her sucking his dick and seeing how she was getting into it. As he was getting ready to cum he pulled out of her mouth and backed away. He said he didn't want to cum in her mouth without warning. As we caught out breath we all agreed to it was too soon to fuck her so soon after the baby was born but all agreed we will try again in a few months. But that is another story. I think I have about 200 or more pictures of her. She was quit the hottie. She was crazy but all the hot ones that are good in bed are always crazy.

I ended up raising the baby by myself. The baby is 18 now. But over the years the mom would come around always needing money. This happened alot! We had an arraignment. She would do something sexual for me and I would give her money. I have a bunch of those stories too; and a tone of pictures to go with the stories.

Last edited by kajuk; 10-18-2018 at 04:51 PM.
Old 10-25-2018, 08:20 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
I have a bunch of those stories too; and a tone of pictures to go with the stories.
We would love to read those stories and see those pictures! She sounds like a real firecracker.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2018, 05:11 PM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

We have a couple of breast feeding stories. Tracy never really bothered covering up when feeding any of our children out in public or at home in front of friends,Family or strangers.

This story was just a few weeks after our youngest was born. We had a rare weekend when we only had the baby with us as our other two were being looked after by grandparents. So we arranged to meet up with some friends Keith and Jen who we hadn't seen for a while. They came to us to make things easier.

When Keith and Jen arrived Tracy was feeding the baby when Keith saw he offered to wait outside, Tracy told him not to be silly if he leaves the room every time she had to do a feed he would spend a lot of time outside. Tracy always did the full topless feed when at home and after feeding never rushed to cover up. We all chatted and Keith tried not to stare or a least tried not to look like he was staring. Tracy finished the feed and changed babies nappy and then put him down for a nap. Tracy came back in still topless and only then covered up.

It was Jen who was the first to mention anything she said something like if you keep walking around like that Keith will want to visit more often. Tracy just answered if that's all it will take to get you guys to come round it's OK with me.

The next time the baby needed to be fed Tracy again just stripped off her top and fed the baby Keith was sat in a good position to see clearly. After feeding Tracy again put the baby down for a sleep Tracy came back in the room and didn't cover up. Keith noticed some drops of milk leaking from her nipple. Keith made a comment along the line of he hadn't realized that human milk was a bit clearer than cows milk. He then said he wandered if it tastes anything like cows milk. Tracy gave her tit a little squeeze and a few drops came out she put the milk on her finger and offered it to Keith.

Keith refused it to start with but Jen said she would have a taste Tracy went over to Jen and offered her the milk on her finger Jen licked it off and said that it tasted OK Tracy asked her if she wanted some more Jen said yes and Tracy said it would probably taste better straight from the breast Tracy sat on the sofa between Jen and Keith Jen started to suck on Tracy's nipple and was enjoying the drink. Jen looked at Keith and told him he was missing out on a good drink. Tracy just said he could always have the other one if he wanted. Keith looked at me asking for permission I told him if Tracy and Jen are OK then he can if he wants to. Tracy squeezed a drop of milk out and Keith licked it off her nipple and then he started to suck. I was getting pretty turned on watching our two friends having a drink straight from Tracy.

Jen looked at me and said I was missing out I said I can get a drink when ever I wanted. Jen then asked if I wanted to suck her nipples I said it would be rude to refuse such a kind offer. Jen stripped off her top and I was on her tit in seconds. I never thought I would see her tits let alone be allowed to touch them. After a little while I said I would have to stop or there would be a mess in my pants. Jen said that she thought her and Tracy should take care of us. With that Jen started to undo Keith's jeans I thought that meant she was going to take care of Keith leaving Tracy to take care of me but I was wrong as soon as Jen had Keith's cock out she told Tracy to look after him and she would look after me. Tracy went to work straight away and was soon sucking on Keith's cock and Jen got mine out and started to suck on mine neither of us lasted very long and I was first to cum I shot my load over Jen's tits and Keith soon followed suit and came over Tracy's. The girls then decided that it would be a good idea toy get us guys to clean each others cum of our own girls tits. Well it was a day of firsts.

Every time they visited after that whilst Tracy was breast feeding they both had a drink but the blow jobs never happened again.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2018, 11:48 PM

Thanked 2,474 Times in 215 Posts

Our couple friend recently had a baby. We were at dinner and the wife was breastfeeding with a coverup on. When she was done and trying to get everything back in place the baby swatted the cover just right and we got a good quick view of her left breast.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jess561 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia