photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-15-2017, 11:47 AM

Default you first

my wife will hardly ever show but we have one friend who can get her to do it.
coming back on boat last weekend music up, had a good day. wife had a cool bikini top with a zipper down the middle. we made fun all day how we just want to unzip it. I actually did not know it actually worked.
Our friend was telling her on way back lets show one time. was just us two couples. My wife looks at me like NO WAY as she knows I like it. I think she likes the fact it does and she won't do it. I thought about pulling top down but that would just get me in trouble. My buddys wife is a tiny little thing and had a one piece on with zipper all the way down the front. pretty sexy actually. She unzipped and showed. Wife still says no. Well my buddy reaches over and pulls down the zipper. well it actually did work! haha. she grabbed it but pretty quickly said screw it! She opened it up. very Nice D's she has. and tan lines very prominent. I was happy with that but as she starts dancing a little just pulls it off holds her arms up and shakes them.. I have seen her flash but never nothing like that. My wife standing there in front of another couple letting them hang out for some time was great. waited for that for a long time. for some reason it really turns me on! So have to thank the friends that got her to do it. it was all because someone else was!
Old 06-21-2017, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
This is a memory from the distant past, dredged up by the "competitive" concept of this post.

It was around 30 years ago, and I was still in college and also playing in a band. During the week I was focused on school and on most weekends, we would get together in my friend's basement which he had sound-proofed so we could practice and record music.

In my experience, even if your band never plays gigs, or makes any money at all, if you are any good, you will still end up with groupies. The girlfriends of the band members, and a few other friends become your core group and they will hang out and request the songs they love, and everyone will get stoned, and well being in a band is fun.

After a few months of playing with a particular group, we were starting to get pretty good and were talking about starting to play at local bars, but we hadn't done it yet. We had been playing all summer and there were a few people that would come over whenever we were jamming just to enjoy the music. Well, probably for the music and the drugs and alcohol which we always had in abundance.

We had just finished playing a long jam and were taking a break and passing around a bong. The group was me and my girlfriend (now wife), my drummer and his girlfriend, and another couple who didn't play but seemed to always be around when we were jamming.

It was the middle of the day on a Saturday, and we were living the life of 20 year old people who didn't have anywhere else they were supposed to be. As we passed the bong around, the girl who wasn't dating a band member made a comment about how we were a good enough band that we should start preparing to live the "rockstar" lifestyle.

We all laughed and started going around the room saying what we would be doing as rockstars. We talked about making big money, and playing big arenas, and then she said, "and getting naked with groupies."

We all froze for a minute, because she was the closest thing we had to a groupie and it seemed like she was talking about herself. Her boyfriend was sitting right next to her, and we all kind of looked at him to see what his response would be, but he was genuinely enthused by the idea and kept it going. So now we are all sitting around, stoned off our asses and talking about how we should be getting naked with our groupies, and the only potential groupies are all in the room.

I was curious to see how my girlfriend would respond to this suggestion. She was not a prude, and in fact could be a real tiger in bed, but outwardly she was fairly conservative. She didn't seem threatened by the groupie girl who was named Toni, and if anything seemed to really be enjoying herself which really surprised me and turned me on.

She playfully said that you can't just ask a groupie to get naked, you have to play a game so that they have to win to get on the inside. What kind of game we all wanted to know, we were all pretty stoned and din't know if we could handle a game with rules. My girlfriend said it didn't have to be complicated, but that there needed to be rules otherwise it was just a bunch of people getting naked.

So what was the game we all wanted to know? My girlfriend said she didn't have a game in mind, just that there needed to be a game. We continued to press her, and she finally said, "Well I guess it should be something like Strip Poker."

The drummer, who's house we used both because he had sound-proofed the basement and because his parents were never home, produced a deck of cards as if by magic. And so in the middle of the day, under a fog of pot smoke, we began to play strip poker.

When she saw our drummer produce the playing cards, I could see that my girlfriend was a bit surprised. This conversation had moved very quickly, and she was now faced with playing strip poker with a group of people that she didn't know all that well, and thats either a good thing or a bad thing. I already knew that alcohol was usually a precursor for her getting crazy, but this day I found the other thing that drives her. Competition.

Toni grabbed the cards from the drummer and began counting them to make sure it was a full deck. The rest of us were all looking around at each other trying to figure out if this was really happening. I looked at my girlfriend to see if she was Ok with the way things were going and she looked a little apprehensive. But then Toni made a declaration that she wasn't worried because she was going to beat the pants off all of us. In an instant I saw the look in my girlfriend's eyes change from nervous, to determined to win. "Deal the cards", she said defiantly.

Toni dealt the cards, and she clearly wasn't cheating because she got a terrible hand. Her draw cards didn't help, and a couple minutes later she pulled her t-shirt over her head becoming the first loser of the game. She was wearing a black bra that was holding in a really nice set of boobs from what we could see. She could have taken off a shoe, or a sock, both of which she was wearing, but she set the tone with her shirt removal.

Its been 30 years, so I'm not going to pretend I remember exactly what cards everyone got on each hand, but I know that the next four hands went back and forth between my girlfriend losing and Toni losing alternating each hand. There were six people playing, but it may as well have been 1:1 because every hand it was either Toni or my girlfriend holding the worst hand.

At the time, my girlfriend and I had only been together for a few months (we have since been married for 30 years), and I had no idea how she would react to the situation. But to my surprise, she got completely caught up in the competition and didn't seem worried at all about her dwindling supply of clothes.

Toni took off her shirt, then my girlfriend took off her shirt. Then Toni took off her shorts, and the next hand my girlfriend lost and took off her shorts. They were both sitting up straight, not trying to hide or cover and both just wearing bra and panties. It was not lost on me that both of them were still wearing socks, but had chosen not to use them yet.

On the next hand, the drummer's girlfriend lost and she timidly removed her shoes. Everyone boo'd her decision, but she held firm. It was clear that she was only reluctantly playing along, and we expected that she would quit if she lost a couple more hands. On the other side of the spectrum, Toni and my girlfriend seemed eager for the game to continue.

I was beginning to wonder if either Toni or my girlfriend were actually playing to win, because they had such bad cards I thought it was possible they were dumping cards so they would lose. This was especially amusing, because I could tell that my drummer and his friend (Toni's boyfriend) were actively cheating and arranging cards when they dealt.

Whether because the guys were cheating or because the girls were dumping, Toni got a terrible hand next round. I was watching her, and I could see the moment where she knew she was going to lose. She had a momentary pause and took a breath and then almost proudly threw down a hand that had 9 as her highest card. My girlfriend had a low pair and was visibly worried until she saw Toni's cards.

Everyone just looked at the cards on the table for a minute. Up until now, it was just a fun game for a bunch of stoned people, but this was the hand that would determine whether we kept playing or whether Toni quit and the game stopped.

We didn't have to wait long. Toni shook her head at her cards and immediately reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. Seconds later her C-cup breasts were fully on display. She made absolutely no move to cover them even a little bit, and it was her deal so she leaned over to gather up the cards letting her boobs sway the whole time. It was an awesome show, and Toni was doing a mix of "I'm embarrassed" and "Look at my tits".

My drummer raised his beer and said. "To the the rockstar lifestyle!" And we all clinked our beers. I couldn't take my eyes off Toni's tits. They looked amazing, and her nipples were hard, and I wanted to suck on them, but I didn't want my girlfriend to see I was staring.

My girlfriend had already noticed I was staring at Toni's boobs, but instead of being mad she felt competitive. She grabbed the cards and dealt the next hand, and keeping with Toni's bad luck as dealer, she had absolutely nothing, and after the draw still had nothing. We all put down our cards and had a mix of pairs and two-pairs, but she only had a Jack as her high card. She didn't say a word as she pulled the straps off her shoulders and spun her bra around to unclasp it. My girlfriend was now sitting topless and a couple feet away, Toni was sitting topless and I was thinking that this really is the rockstar lifestyle. Both girls have awesome boobs, my girlfriend's are a little bigger, but with a bit more sag because of their size. this is a dream come true.

Our drummer and his friend were still cheating and arranging the cards whenever they dealt, so over the next couple hands they let the girls win a couple hands hoping to keep them in the game. I suspected it wasn't necessary but I understood what they were doing to keep everyone in the game. By the time the deal came back to Toni, all of us were at least shirtless. The girls were still the most exposed sitting topless in just their panties, but now the rest of us were at least somewhat undressed. The drummer's girlfriend was pretending to take a nap on the couch, and everyone had just decided to ignore her and not even deal her cards.

Toni took the deal next and once again managed to give herself terrible cards which were not helped by her draw. She lost handily and immediately started making a fuss about taking off her panties. She didn't seem to be objecting to doing it as much as talking about how exposed she would be once she was completely naked. She made a point of talking about how it would feel to have her pussy on display. It was hot.

After a couple minutes she asked if she should take them off herself of if the winner should remove them. The high hand had been her boyfriend, and I was curious how he would handle this. She walked over and stood in from of him without saying a word. He reached up and grabbed her breasts and gave them a good squeeze and then slid his hands down and cupped her ass. He looked into her eyes and smiled and then he pulled her panties to the floor and helped her step out of them. he ran his hand up the inside of her leg and let it rest on her pussy and then pulled his hand back.

The whole room was quiet. Toni was completely naked and had just been sexually groped twice by her boyfriend, both top and bottom. This was the late 80's, so Toni definitely had a bush although it was neatly trimmed and you could still easily see her pussy lips, and the fact that her boyfriend had slipped in a finger right in front of us.

I pulled my gaze away from this amazing sight, knowing that my girlfriend would not appreciate me staring. When I saw her face, I was shocked. She wasn't watching me look at Toni's pussy, she was staring at Toni's pussy herself. And I could only describe her expression as "envy".

My girlfriend got up and started gathering the cards. That made her boobs sway and brought the attention back to her. She dealt herself another terrible hand, and once again I wondered if it was on purpose because she didn't even have a pair. She clearly had the low hand, but it took us a couple minutes to sort out who had the high hand and it turned out to be Toni's boyfriend again. I was stunned to see how brave my girlfriend was to walk up to this guy and ask him to take off her panties. He cupped her ass, just like he had done to his girlfriend, and he paused for a second and looked over at me before reaching up and squeezing her boobs. And then he grabbed the sides of her panties and dragged them down to the ground and waited while she stepped out of them.

My girlfriend was now completely naked along with another girl who was also naked and I had no idea where we were going from here. the drummer's girlfriend was still pretending to take a nap on the couch, and none of the guys was wearing less than boxers so it was a weird situation. Since my girlfriend had matched Toni challenge for challenge she feels vindicated, and there's not a clear way to "win" so she's wondering what comes next.

Then Toni requested that we play her favorite song which sounded like a great idea. So we all headed back downstairs and the two girls danced naked for a 17 minute version of a 3 minute song. After that they got dressed and we didn't have anymore "rockstar lifestyle" that weekend. It did, however, become code for when we wanted to turn things up and really party and the girls were usually happy to oblige. But my girlfriend never once got crazy unless Toni was there getting crazy too. It was a total "I will do what she does" type of thing.
Did you manage to get any other girls naked, particularly the drummers girlfriend?
The Following User Says Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2