uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2010, 09:09 AM

Default more than I bargained for

My 3 months pregnant wife 'S' and I had to take a tactical retreat from a weekends camping last night due to some bad weather. We were both a little deflated as we were looking forward to spending the bank holiday at the coast and making the most of the fresh air but we resigned to the drive home.

S took the 2hr drive home since I had been drinking before we left and we were both talking about our camping trip. I was a little drunk and mentioned that I enjoyed camping because there was always a chance of catching an eye full through a tent flap or a silhouette of someone changing in their tents... Funnily enough I had not seen anything of the sort while we were camping this year but my wife recounted that she had seen the woman who was camped next to us in the corner of the site going for a wee behind her tent just around 10pm when it was almost dark. She must have figured no one could see her and that the walk to the site toilet block was too far!

Feeling jealous that I had missed this I seized on the opportunity to question my wife. "So when you say you saw her having a wee.... did you glimpse her in the act or did you watch until she finished?".... my wife said she was so taken aback that someone was openly exposed in a public place that she could not help but watch - and found herself excited by the voyeuristic side of peeping through the window of our tent. Apparently the woman was all of 10 feet away from our tent and pee'd squatting. S thinks (but could not see because of the way their tent was arranged) that the womans partner was watching because she had her legs spread open while she squatted and mouthed something towards her tent before shaking off and wiping herself.

Eager not to let this opportunity fade into a distant excited memory I let my wife S know how much that sorth of thing aroused me and that I had a rather large present for her in my pants. She looked at me with a knowing smile and told me to look out for a lay by. I wasn't sure if she was going to pee for me or if she wanted me to fuck her, but I wasn't about to question because either would have been nice!

It took about 30 mins of excited searching to find a lay by as most were too exposed, in the end we gave up and picked a dark layby just off the side of the road, probably big enough for two or three large trucks but completely open to the road in both directions. We missed the first turn-in so ended up coming back down the lay-by and parking next to the bushes on the drivers side. S told me to get out of the car and come around to her door which she had already opened... obviously I obliged! This was nothing like I have ever seen from S before, she's always been very prudish about sex and nudity (barring the odd photo in private or snapped in a secluded spot) and for her to now be calling the shots out in the open like this was a huge turn on for me, my cock felt like it was about to explode out of my pants.

I got out of the car and walked round to the driver side of the car, I felt we were too exposed and realised we still had all the car lights on in our haste, S turned off all the lights and we were in instant dark which felt reassuring to me as I stood visible to the road above the height of the car in one direction, and completely exposed in the other. I asked S what she wanted and she replied with one simple word in a way I will never forget... "Cock"... She's never spoken like that to me before and I nearly came in my pants right there. She went for my belt on my jeans and started to unbutton my pants, just as she pushed her hand into my boxers and felt my straining shaft we heard a car coming from the rear. We had been unable to open the back door to afford us some extra privacy because the car was full of camping equipment which would have fallen out, so I was plainly visible to the car coming up the road, which we could see for around 200m before they got past us. I leaned into the car to avoid casting an obvious silhouette but quickly realised that this was not going to work. When the car was about 50m from us I panicked and ducked down and leant into the car over my wife so that only my feet and bum were exposed out of the car. Once the car had passed I stood back up, and asked my wife if she thought we should carry on, she didn't answer with words but instead pulled my jeans and boxers down to my ankles, hitting her head on my cock as she sat back up. She took the tip on my penis in her mouth and wrapped it in in her gorgeous lips, running her tongue around the head and flicking the tip. I asked again, should we continue as we were plainly visible from the road. S replied "I want to be seen" and she stood up out of the car and turned into the seat pushing her beautiful rear towards me. "Fuck me.... and don't stop unless it's the police" she said. At this my nervousness had completely disappeared and all I could think about was her new found attitude and peachy arse ready for my attentions.

I reached around to her skirt and pulled it to her ankles, it was white so I took it completely off and threw it over her onto the driver side seat, I stood back away from S, careful not to fall over with excitement or tripping over my pants and I stared at her bum closely wrapped in a pair of light pink lace edged panties. The mood of S having taken me aback, I decided to try push the boundaries further to see how far she would go...

"Pull your pants down to your ankles you dirty girl" I said, she obeyed, savoring the moment by pulling them down slowly to reveal her peachy cheeks and the glistening lips protruding from her dark hairy vagina. Knowing S for 10 years I can tell when she is aroused, and even in this dim light I could see that her lips were swollen and parted revealing her wet pink pussy from her bush. I let her stand for a minute, bent over with her hands on the drivers seat and naked rear in the air while I watched and stroked my cock up and down, savoring the moment. "If someone pulls into the lay-by, you don't want me to stop?" I queried again in a naughty tone.... she repeated her earlier response "I want to be seen" and she pushed her bum even further towards me parting her lips even more and allowing me to notice her bumhole excitedly quivering in and out. "If someone pulls in then I'm going to let them fuck you" I said, and as soon as I said it I thought maybe I had gone too far. She said nothing, so I repeated... "I'm going to let a stranger fuck you while I watch". All she could muster in her aroused state was "they can all fuck me... I WANT COCK NOW"

I was in ecstasy as I shuffled closer to S's rear and slid the tip of my cock into her pussy, she moaned with anticipation and I didn't keep her waiting, she was open and fully lubricated before I touched her so I plunged my entire length as deep into her as I could in a single slippery movement, I stayed pressed hard inside her enjoying the moment and her moans of pleasure. I pulled back out and sunk deep into her again, this time noticing my balls were already soaked with her juices. As I pulled out for a third time I noticed I could see S's face on the car seat and realised it was from the lights of a car coming towards us, this time from the front and about 100m away by the time I had noticed. S must have seen it before I did as she smiled up and me from her contorted position, I plunged again, crouching just slightly without realising and as the car was upon us I plunged again having bent my knees just enough to stay a little more out of sight. Being sure the occupants of the car must still have seen us I figured they would not have been able to see exatly whan we were doing and it would have appeared that I was simply leaning into the car, at this point I had given S only 3 or 4 strokes of my cock in the last couple of minutes but she didn't seem to complain. In case we got caught I fabricated an excuse in my mind that we stopped for a piss and then got back to the job in hand trying to ignore the fear of being caught.

I slowly began to build up my entries into S's pussy, still pulling out to the tip and back in as deep as I could go, but now faster and with more forcefullness. S braced herself on the steering wheel and the pillar of the car door forcing me to take a step back as she came further out of the car. As she did we were bathed in light from an oncoming car, from the rear again where there was absolutely nowhere to hide. I felt butterflies in my stomach but was not about to be the one to bottle at this point so I stood up straight and grabbed S by the cheeks, spreading apart her glistening rear and concentrating on her intensely. Just as the first car came into what I asumed was a range they would see us I pounded S for all she could take, by now she was screaming with pleasure and the occasional fuck, fuck, yes. Noticing the first car go by I realised there was not just one but a stream of cars headed our way all spaced out by 100m or so, the first car passed us by, but the second seemed to slow down a little before continuing, I glanced over unable to see into the car which was only 10m or so away due to the glare but knowing they were looking at us and could see our sexual act in all it's vigour.

By now I had joined S in losing all my inhibitions and pulled her further out of the car towards the rear corener into the direct headlights of the oncoming cars. After the third car passed I reached around and pushed a finger into S's mouth, she knew what this meant and eagerly coated my finger in her saliva, I reached back around and rubbed the tip of my finger on her asshole just as the last of the 4 cars passed and I punched through her muscle as she screamed in pleasure. The tip of my finger went in deep to the knuckle and then a second finger joined it without any trouble, never before had I felt her asshole so agreeable to me. As I pumped her drippping pussy as fast as I could I let my finger pull in and out of her ass just as quickly, catching the edge of her asshole only once or twice since she was gaping and open and could eventually take three fingers spreading her muscles even wider

Soon her legs began to shake as she reached her climax, I took my cock out of her now shuddering pussy and plunger into her ass, feeling the ring of her ass first repelling and then encoraging me deep inside her writhing frame. She dropped onto her knees and I followed, feeling the painful gravel on my knees but not caring at all. Within a minute of pumping her asshole (for only the second time in our relationship) I knew I was ready to ejaculate. "Get up off the floor, I want to cum in your face" she eagerly turned on her knees and looked up at me as I went to take the final few strokes, as I did so for the second time she stunned me once more by luching forwards and taking my ready to explode cock in her hand and then her mouth, having just been up her arse I was amazed at her eagerness which held me off for 30 seconds more. She sensed my explosive ejaculation and pulled back, mouth agape and held my cock in her hand as I came in her mouth, face and hair with the final squirt ending on her blouse. Again I had failed to notice a car as it passed slowly by from the rear until it was upon us, its lights hitting me as I stood directly in their path and S on her knees with her bare ass visible. She looked up at me and smiled, wiping my sperm from her forehad and licking her lips "Did you like that?" she asked... All I could think to say was "where did that come from?".... "I don't know, but I liked it!" she replied.

S stood up, her panties having been discarded when we reached the floor and I watched her as she stretched and arched her back in pleasure, the grin still firmly on both our faces. She picked up her now grubby panties and flung them at me. "Do we have any tissues in the car?" she asked, I knew we had a pack in the glovebox so I pulled up my pants and went to the driver side to get them. Thinking she wanted to wipe the cum from her face I turned back with tissues in hand to find her squatting on the grass verge while another car passed by lighting her up. She spread her legs and started to let hersef go, a glistening stream of wee flowing out in an arch from her wide open legs. Letting me watch her as she slowly came to a stop and throwing her head back looking towards the sky, she finished and I walked over to pass her the tissues. What happened next was a little embarrasing but after the pounding she had taken understandable - I will leave that to your imagination!

Once S cleaned up and put back on her skirt we got in the car and kissed for a moment, both having pushed our boundaries further than we ever imagined and knowing that each other enjoyed it immensley. We paused for a moment and then S turned on the engine and lights ready to drive away. As we moved towards the exit from the lay-by we lit up a lone man with a small dog walking about 25m away from us. I looked at S and said "Phew, looks like we were just in time" looking at the bloke as we passsed he stared in the window and my wife slowed as she passed, looking out back at him. She gave the car a gentle nod towards the exit and we took off down the road. "He was there all the time" she said "he came walking down the lay-by while I sucked your cock and he was stood a few meters behind you by the bushes while we were at it". Shocked at this I looked at S for a moment expecting her to be joking, "I thought if I shouted... they can all fuck me... I WANT COCK NOW... that he might have come over and joined us". Now used to S's new found sexuality I simply replied "Damn... we need to do this again!"
Old 02-22-2013, 03:28 PM

Default Damn!!

"I thought if I shouted... they can all fuck me... I WANT COCK NOW... that he might have come over and joined us". Now used to S's new found sexuality I simply replied "Damn... we need to do this again!"[/QUOTE]

WOW! What a sexy, hot story! Thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to akwildman99577 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 11:12 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

SOOOO freakin HOT!!! Thanks for sharing, make me think there is for all of our sexless wives
Old 02-25-2013, 11:47 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgreg65 View Post
SOOOO freakin HOT!!! Thanks for sharing, make me think there is HOPE for all of our sexless wives
SOOOO freakin HOT!!! Thanks for sharing, make me think there is HOPE for all of our sexless wives at some point
Old 02-27-2013, 07:45 PM

Wow!

*scritch-scritch-scritch*

Awesome story!
Old 05-11-2014, 02:56 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Great story. We also have many told here and yet to share. Wives are amazing creatures. Always full of surprises. Never give up. But don't push too hard either.
Keep in mind, some pregnant women are especially horny.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s